Stepson Kyle Ch. 03

Story Info
Kyle and I him on a date.
2.1k words
4.49
5.4k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle and I spent the day shopping, cleaning the house, doing laundry, we even went and washed the car. I have to admit the day flew by being with him, not a moment that I did not enjoy, him and I just talking getting to know each other.

He and I had dinner then he had to get ready for his date, we got in the shower together, he washed me I washed him. Of course throughout the day he and I teased each other, made out when we could, sucked each other off two times.

Right now I would rim that beautiful hole of his and I would fuck him right here in the shower. We shut off the water and I wet his hole and he wet my cock. With spit and some determination my cock was lodged deep inside his tight hole.

I took it easy, this would be more than a quick fuck, I wanted it to last, this had more feeling to it. Fuck what was I thinking, this was my stepson, here I was in the shower pushing my cock in deep inside of him.

Who was I kidding, I never looked at Kyle as my stepson, he was more my lover than anything else. Kyle was the best sex I had ever had in my entire life, there was no woman who could compare. The men I slept with were all hook ups, casual encounters, I had never had something like this ever with anyone.

Was I falling in love with my stepson? Here we were in the shower my cock deep inside of him, me being very gentle with him. I wanted this to never end, I wanted him and I in the same bed every single night.

Pretty sure I more than wanted this I had to have it, I needed him beside me, my cock in him, my cum deposited in one of his holes. His cock in me, I had never bottomed but I would let Kyle use me as his bottom.

Kyle brought me back, he told me he needed it harder, he needed my cum deep inside of him, he needed to cum himself. I pushed in harder and deeper, my balls tucked in and I fed his ass what he needed, I pulled out and turned him and took his cock deep inside of my mouth.

Kyle pumped his cock in my mouth, feeding me his rich delicious cream, I held his cock till he had no more to feed me. He pulled out and pulled me to my feet, he pushed me to the wall of the shower, he was in control now.

His lips on mine his eyes on my own, he kissed me, I was putty in his hands, he could do what he wanted to me right now. He stood there and stared at me, I knew he wanted to know what was going on right now with me.

"Bill what, why are you like this all of a sudden?"

I did not know what to say to him, I knew what was wrong, I knew I had deep feelings for him, but I could not tell him.

"Everything is fine Kyle why do you ask?"

As I told him this I pressed him to the wall of the shower, our lips on each others, I was sure Kyle knew what was wrong with me. We got out he got ready for his date with Charlie, I would sit watch tv and wait for Anita to come home.

I really did not want Kyle to go out with this guy but he was not my boyfriend, I could not tell him what he could and could not do. He came and showed me what he would be wearing, he really was so sexy in and out of clothes.

He straddled me and kissed me, I wanted him to stay in with just him and myself naked, just us two, I could suck him and he could suck me. I guess it showed that I really did not want him going out but when he asked if I preferred he stay in I told him to go and see how it went with Charlie.

Charlie came to the door, he was very polite, a real gentleman, he escorted Kyle out being very attentive to him. They no sooner left and Anita came home, she grabbed herself dinner then came and sat in the living room with me.

She asked where Kyle was, I told her on a date with this nice young man, we talked about Charlie, and how well Kyle was doing now that he was living with us. We watched tv, she went and showered, then came back in the living room.

She apologized for not being there for me sexually, I told her I too was not feeling very sexual myself, I preferred we both take a break from sex right now. Okay I only wanted sex with Kyle and no one else, I only had eyes for him right now. We watched tv, she decided she would go to bed, I wanted to wait up for Kyle to get home.

She had just turned in when the phone rang, I picked it up and it was the police, Kyle was in the hospital, he had been found beaten by a group of guys. Charlie the ring leader, he had set Kyle up to be beaten and abused by his homophobic friends.

I hung up went to the bedroom and told Anita, we got dressed and headed to the hospital, I was in shock, I was so mad right now I could have seriously hurt Charlie. When we got to the hospital they brought us to his room.

He had a broken arm, he was covered in bandages, they had roughed him up real bad, Anita and I went to his bedside, he of course started to cry as he saw me. All three of us in tears, Kyle took my hand and held it. I could not hold back the tears, look what they had done to my Kyle, I would end them, I would destroy them.

"Bill please do not go after them please, I cannot have you in jail, you have to promise me."

"I promise you Kyle I will not go after them, who was it besides Charlie?"

He named three other guys, all of Charlie's friends, I would not retaliate but my friends would do it for me. We sat at Kyle's bedside I held his hand the entire time, his Mom on the other side giving him water, catering to his every need.

We spent the night with Kyle at his bedside, I would make sure I always had an alibi, I would never be alone. The cops made it worse saying it was Kyle's word against four other guys who said they were no where near him at the time.

This only made it worse, they would pay for what they did to my Kyle, they found two of the guys first, they both got payback for their part in all of this. The third guy they got alone, they took him to a barn in the outskirts of town, he too got his.

Charlie we would save for the last one, I would be part of his capture, I wanted to humiliate him more than harm him. Kyle was released from the hospital, I would be his nursemaid, I catered to him, and yes I sucked his cock every chance I got.

His wounds healed, his arm would be out of the cast soon, he started to look like the old Kyle again. Charlie started to think he was off the hook, but me and my friends watched what he did and where he went.

It was going on the forth month when we decided it was time for Charlie to get his, he had let his guard down, we would get him coming out of the bar on a Friday night. He was so predictable, always the same routine, he never went home with anyone, male or female.

As he went for his truck we got him, bag over his head, hands in cuffs, we threw him in the back of my friends truck. I had a hard time not to kick him as he lay there, I wanted to hurt him in so many ways. We dragged him into the barn, he cried like a baby the whole time, I pulled off the bag he had to see who was doing this to him.

He lay there on the floor of the barn, cuffed and crying, I can say I never hated anyone like I hated him right now. He begged for us to not hurt him, he was the innocent one in all of what happened to Kyle, now I really wanted to hurt him. I knew the real story here, he had set Kyle up and he had hit Kyle many times.

I told him if he continued to lie I would cut his dick off and feed it to him, he went silent, I told him to tell me the truth once and for all. He admitted he was the one who came up with the idea to set Kyle up, he and his friends hated homo's.

That is when I knew what we would do to Charlie, they had some rope in the barn, we tied his feet and hung him upside down from the rafters. With a knife I cut all of his clothes off of him, there he was naked only boots and socks on upside down.

For a grown man to have such a tiny cock was incredible, he did not even had two inches soft, we took pics of him naked, we took pics of him where it looked like he was sucking our cocks. He had to cooperate or I would cut his cock right off of him and let him bleed to death in this barn.

I pulled my cock out and shoved it in his mouth, the guys took pics of him sucking my cock, and yeah he was enjoying it. We had released his arms so we made it look like he was willingly sucking each of us.

I took pics of his cock, made sure his face was in each shot, I shot cum all over his face taking the pic of him licking my cock clean. Pretty sure he was getting into sucking cock by the end, turns out he finally admitted that Kyle had told him he did not want to be with him as he cared for someone else.

We left Charlie tied to the rafters and left him there, I took all of his clothes so he would have to do the walk back naked. I gave him a steak knife to cut himself down once we left, I really wanted to hurt the guy, but that would not solve anything.

I got back home Kyle was waiting for me, I told him the whole story, how my friends had hurt the first three, and how we had humiliated Charlie leaving him tied upside down in that barn. Kyle insisted we had to go untie him.

He and I drove out there, Charlie was still tied upside down, he had dropped the knife and may have died had we not gone to go get him. Kyle wanted to talk to him, ask him why he had done this to him in the first place.

I warned him if he did not tell the truth I would cut his cock off, he said he knew Kyle would never go for a guy with a cock like his own. Kyle told him it's not the size it's how you use it and who it is attached too.

We cut him down, Kyle brought him sweats and a tee for him to wear, Charlie wanted Kyle to hit him just once, get even for what he had done to Kyle. Kyle chose to hug him instead, Charlie of course cried, he apologized over and over for what he had done to Kyle.

Charlie admitted that he was a closet homosexual, and he hated the fact that Kyle was so comfortable with being out and proud. Kyle told him to be himself, being something you are not will not be any good for his well being.

We drove Charlie back to his truck, I gave him his keys, he thanked us both, he even hugged Kyle, he told Kyle he was a very lucky young man to have such a great guy like myself to love him this much. I looked at Kyle and smiled, yeah I really did love him, and I knew the feelings were mutual. We drove home, when we got there his Mom was there, she asked where we were and we told her settling things.