Stereotype Pt. 02

Story Info
Jason gets a new job and transforms many people.
14.3k words
4.74
39.1k
46
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers

Thanks for the feedback so far. I'm going to hit a lot of different stereotypes on this one and cover a lot of topics at least briefly. I didn't think about it, but the number of stereotypes in porn is huge and this storyline is going to take a while to do. I hope you continue to enjoy it and remember that if you have issues with certain stereotypes being used you may want to steer clear. Lastly, ALL people here in are age 18 or older.

* * * * *

The next day he got up a bit later and waited until his stepmom left as he didn't want to make her late. He wasn't sure if she was now going to jump his bones every time he saw her but didn't want to find out just yet. Lisa was also gone so he had some time to get some things taken care of.

Jason walked out of his house with a big smile as he headed to the house on the left. Mr. and Mrs. Smith lived there. Frank Smith was an older man, mid-fifties, who had lived in the neighborhood since it had been built. He had been widowed and after being on his own for about ten years had ended up having a bit of a mid-life crisis and ended up marrying a younger woman named Tammy. Tammy was about fifteen years younger, just turned forty a few weeks back, and was not a bad looking older woman. She had kept in shape, had a nice figure and some now greying strawberry blonde hair usually cut in a pixie cut. But despite the "scandal" (which Jason thought was pretty lame and again proof this neighborhood was just a normal boring place) they had been a happy couple.

Frank had been a fairly successful stockbroker and he was semi-retired. He did most of his work at home anymore and was gradually moving his clients off to other brokers in his firm. Tammy had been working before getting married but had quit her job several years ago. She now did a lot of volunteer work at the library.

Jason needed to transform them both because due to the lay of the land, their backyard and second story looked down into his backyard. Jason knew that they had both worked out of the house yesterday, but he didn't want to chance things.

And he knew exactly what they needed to be.

Jason rang the doorbell and Tammy opened it up.

"Hi Jason. Good morning. What can I do for you?"

"Mrs. Smith, good morning. Hey, I need to talk to you and your husband for a minute. We are going to be doing some work in our backyard and I want to let you know about it because it might be pretty loud, and we might need to pull up a bit of the fence for a bit."

"Oh? Well, Frank's in his office so let's go there."

Tammy led Jason back to the office and knocked on the doorframe as she led him in.

"Honey, Jason from next door is here. They are going to be doing some work in their backyard and wanted to let us know about when and some noise and that they might have to rip up some of the fence."

Frank turned around in his chair and Tammy stood next to him. They both looked at Jason and Jason grinned as he pulled out his medallion. Both sets of eyes immediately locked on it and glazed over.

"Yes. You see, we are going to be putting in a hot tub and a cabana and lots of places to have sex. But since you both are voyeurs and love to watch and then fuck each other while you watch you don't care one bit, do you? And of course, since you are going to get Tammy surgery so she looks hot for you it will be even more fun right?"

The glaze faded and the Smith's both looked at Jason with dirty smiles.

"That is wonderful news Jason. We love watching others fucking, it's such a turn on." Tammy replied with some heat, her hand sliding over Frank's chest slowly.

"Yes indeed. The more the better." Frank said as he stood up slowly and let his hand roam over his wife's ass.

"Good, you are going to get plenty of action then. And if you ever want to join in, just come on by."

The Smiths laughed. "Thanks, but not our thing. But please, have as much fun as you want my boy." Frank said. Tammy led him to the door. "Thanks for letting us know about this. I'm glad you are okay with us watching, so many people get hung up about it."

"No issues, if I want some privacy I'll close the windows, but if you can see it then enjoy."

Jason nearly skipped down the walk. "Now we have no issues with the immediate neighbors." Jason checked his watch. "Hmmmm, still too early for the card game group." He glanced around and then grinned.

"Hmmmm, Mrs. Miller is home. This should be fun."

Jason crossed the street and walked past the SUV with various advertisements for scented candles and waxes on it. The Millers were another couple much like the Petersons. Fairly young, late twenties, no kids yet. Mr. Miller (Jason didn't remember his first name, Adam or something) was some software designer or something tech related and had been working later and longer over the last year. Mai Miller was a young Japanese American girl who was the neighborhood entrepreneur. She sold scented candles and perfumes online and in door-to-door sales. She did lots of parties where she would show off her products. She was pretty good at it and Jason had heard her online business was doing well. Her new Lexus SUV was proof of that.

"All well and good, but she needs a new job I think." Jason thought to himself as he rang the doorbell.

After a few moments, Mai opened the door. Jason smiled at her and noted her five-foot five inch body was nice, slim and slightly curved in the right places. Her dark brown eyes went well with her very dark black hair which she wore past shoulder length.

"Oh hi. Um Jason, right?" She said with a smile.

"Yes, hi. I hate to bother you but I saw you were in and I was wondering if I could see your stuff? My stepmom has a birthday coming up and I figured a scented candle would be a nice gift."

Mai broke into a huge grin. "Your timing is perfect! Come in, this works out great."

Mai turned before he could get his medallion out and Jason repressed a curse and followed her. Mai pointed to the living room and Jason saw that someone else was inside. He walked in and saw another woman, mid to late twenties, with light brown hair, nice body and grey eyes. She smiled and stood up.

"Hello, I'm Christina. I just moved into the neighborhood with my husband. I live down on Maple."

"Oh, the house next to the Youngs?"

"Yes, that's the one."

Mai came in smiling. "Yes, we met at the mailbox the other day. Her husband works for the city, and she was looking for something to do. I was needing an assistant with my business, so she decided to give it a try. If you don't mind, she's going to sit in so she can see how I do things. So, what are you looking for?"

Jason pulled out his medallion and waited a few moments while the two women fell under its power.

"I'm here for a full body nude massage with full service and a very happy ending. Since you are the stereotypical Asian you of course do massages and full service for tips, except for me since I am the star here. And you are the stereotypical new girl, who is learning from the pro how to do things."

Jason licked his lips as the two women's eyes cleared and they both looked at him with a glint to their eyes. Mai smiled and said "Sir, you want a fuw service? Me can give you dat. Pwease wait a minute so me get tings ready. Tina, you come wit me, me show you how it done."

"Okay Mai." Tina said with a blush and a giggle. The two women left the room with Mai babbling about having to get the guest bedroom ready for customers.

Jason sat down and shook his head. "Stereotypical? Cripes, she went from college educated small business shark to just off the boat bar girl complete with accent in one sentence. Damn, not sure I wanted that; she was sexy enough as is. Hmmmm, I guess I need to be very specific about this stuff otherwise I really do get the worst stereotype."

Jason checked his watch and sat back a bit. He gave his mental to do list some more thought and added on the fact he needed to come by and see both girl's husbands. He still wasn't sure how much acceptance his changes would have with others who hadn't seen the medallion or lived outside of the neighborhood. He added checking in with the Petersons, Lisa and Angie about work when Mai came back into the living room.

Mai had been wearing jeans and a blouse when he had entered. Now she was wearing a set of tight booty shorts and a crop top t-shirt what looked about 3 sizes to small. She was wearing a pair of flip-flops and had put on some thick make up. She carried a large white towel which she handed to him. Tina stood behind her looking like a teenager who was slightly embarrassed but curious.

"Sir, wewcome to Mai's Massage. We take good care of customers here. Please come wit me, I show you changing room." Mai said with her now very thick accent.

Jason smiled and followed her back to the guest bathroom. He closed the door and stripped naked. He wrapped his towel around his waist and then opened the door. Tina was standing there, and she pointed to a door across the hall.

"Sir, this way please."

Jason went into the guest bedroom and let out a low whistle. Mai must have worked fact, but the bedroom could have passed for a spa room except for the bed in the center. Soft mood music played from a speaker, several candles were lit, and the smell was nice. The bed was stripped down to just a sheet and the dresser was covered in various oils and soaps.

Mai stood by the bed and motioned to it. "Pwease way down sir. On front side."

Jason lay down and Mai covered him with a sheet. She gently pulled the towel out from under him. Jason looked back and saw her slowly pull off her top to show some lovely pert little titties with the nipples fully erect. She smiled at him as she eased off her shorts. Then she slowly eased onto the bed and straddled his legs.

Mai took a bottle of oil, poured some on his back and began to work his shoulders.

Jason had been curious about this part. Would Mai be able to give him a real massage? Or just some pretend stuff? But from what she was doing she appeared to know exactly what to do. She worked his shoulders, and then each arm, slowly working out kinks and easing his muscles. She slowly moved down his back, and then turned around to do each foot and then up each leg. It felt wonderful, and several times she lay on him and rubbed her tits on his back.

Just as she got to his butt, she leaned over. "Sir, you want me massage ass?"

"Yes, please." Jason murmured.

Mai eased off the sheet and she kneaded his butt cheeks. Jason let out a contented sigh.

"Man, I may just skip the sex. Mai is a rocket scientist when it comes to this." He thought.

"Sir, pwease row over, need to do front."

Jason rolled over and Mai began to work his shoulders and down towards his crotch. Mai paused as her hands neared his cock and looked at him.

Jason nodded. "Full service."

Mai smiled and nodded. Her dainty hand reached down and took his cock gently. The warm oil on her hand and her light touch had him hard in an instant. She slowly stroked him and used her other hand to massage his balls.

Jason moaned. "Oh fuck! That's so wonderful!"

Mai motioned for Tina to come forward. She took Tina's hand and placed it around his cock and then put her hand on Tina's hand. Mai guided Tina's stroking.

"Wik dis, swowy, up and down. Dat's it. Now, use other hand on baws. Easy wik dis."

Jason let out another long moan as the two women gave his cock and balls an amazing massage.

"My GOD! I should have blown my load all over the ceiling by now! Thank you, medallion!" Jason thought as the pleasure washed over his body. He was so relaxed, and the feeling was so wonderful he felt like he could just go to sleep.

Just as he got to the tip of dropping off, the stroking stopped. He opened his eyes to see Mai lowering her head down and then kiss the tip of his cock.

"You start wit kiss, wik dis." Mai said softly as she gently kissed his cock again and again. Then she gave it a nice long lick up and down and then again. Jason moaned and the girls both giggled. "See? Me do it right. Now you."

Tina lowered her head and did it exactly like Mai had. Mai gently moved her back after a bit.

"Now cum blow job. Sir, can you fucky fucky after dis? Or we end here?"

Jason laughed. "I can fucky fucky. Give me your best effort Mai, show me what all the hype about your spa is all about."

Mai giggled and grinned. She turned to Tina. "See dat? Dat is my spa's reputation. You work here, you need remember dat!"

Tina nodded and giggled. "You got it Mai! I'll be your best girl!"

"You be second best, Mai is best." Mai said with a leer and then she lowered her head and her mouth encased Jason's cock.

Jason's eyes rolled back in his head. He had thought the hand job was amazing, but Mai's mouth topped that and then some. She was able to get him all in and her tongue seemed to have a mind of it's own. Jason tensed as she eased up and then flopped back when her mouth popped off. Mai and Tina both giggled and Jason felt them moving around a bit.

Mai took his cock again and then Jason felt his balls get kissed and then sucked. He was able to lift his head and saw that Mai and Tina were both working his cock and balls together. Jason was able to get out something that sounded like "Babbbagooogoo" when he tensed and came.

Jason felt Mai suck hard and swallow several times. After he was done pumping his load, he felt her suck on his cock very hard several times before letting it go.

Mai sat back and said "You make sure you suck aw cum up and swawwow. In dis spa, we no wet customer get any on sef. Kay?"

"Yes Ms. Mai, I understand."

Mai leaned over Jason who was able to open his eyes. She smiled. "Me hope you satisfied wit service. You still want fucky fucky?"

Jason's head cleared and he began to harden up again. Mai looked down and grinned. "Me guessing yes. Tina, you go, me finish."

Tina got up and left the room as Mai began to stroke his cock. "You get hour, time cwose to up so fucky need to be fast." Mai speeded up and Jason got hard and with an easy swing of her leg Mai mounted him.

"Mmmmmmm, big cock! Mai wuv big cocks!" Mai hissed as she began to bounce up and down. Jason had been hoping for some more cuddling and he had wanted to play with Mai's pert little tits but he was swept along by Mai's actions.

Mai took his hands and placed them on her tits and moaned as he pinched her nips. "Mmmmm, nice! Need to get work done on tits! Need bigger tits!" Mai moaned out as Jason pumped up into her.

"Yeah! Uhhhhhh, fuck you're tight! Bigger tits! Hey, look at my medallion! Yeah that's it! Bigger tits! And get your nipples pierced! And a tattoo over your ass!"

Mai's eyes glazed over, but she didn't break her pace. After a moment she said "Yeah! Me get big titties, tattoo and piercing on nips! Me be slutty masseuse!"

Mai's eyes cleared and she grinned down at Jason. Jason gasped as her pussy muscles tensed and she seemed to squeeze his cock as she bounced up. With a loud grunt Jason came hard again. Mai's eyes rolled back and she let out a loud moan. She steadied herself and then keeping her pussy tight she seemed to milk his cock of every last drop of sperm. With a loud grunt, Mai released and Jason flopped on his back with a huge grin on his face.

Mai eased off and left the room. It took Jason a bit, but he got up and got his towel. He went to the guest bathroom and found everything needed to get cleaned up. He showered and dressed and then left $40 on the edge. Even though he didn't have to pay, he figured a tip was nice since this was now how Mai was making her money.

Jason walked out and Mai and Tina were dressed again and sitting by the doorway. Mai stood up and grinned. "Thank you for coming to Mai's Spa. Me hope you had good time!"

Jason leaned over and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Of course. So, I'll be by same time on Thursday."

"Of course, we have you appointment awready booked."

Jason snickered as he walked out the door. He looked around and saw one of the more distant neighbors from down the street walking back from the mailbox. Jason didn't remember the name but knew he was about 5 houses down from his. He did a lot of contract work from home, but Jason didn't care about that.

"Hey, excuse me."

The man looked up as Jason held up his medallion. Jason smiled and said "Glad to see the stereotypical spa customer coming by to have a nice long session at Mai's Spa. Don't worry I won't tell your wife you come by for the full service at least once if not twice a week."

The man stood still for a moment and then grinned like a caught schoolboy. "Yeah, thanks. What can I say? Mai is the best and since I'm so close why not take advantage right?"

"Yeah, I hear you. She's got a new girl Tina; you might want to check her out."

The man licked his lips as he started up the driveway. "I just might, thanks." Jason waited as the man rang the doorbell. The door opened and he went in. Jason heard Mai say "Wewcome back! So gwad to see you again!" as she shut the door.

"Perfect. I need to be sure to send her plenty of business." Jason said as he strode down the sidewalk feeling like a king.

Jason checked his watch and noted it wasn't even noon yet. He had some more people on his list to visit, but he needed to wait until afternoon. So he just wandered up the street to the park. On the way he ran into a couple of other people. One was a guy who lived by himself on Oak Street which ran opposite of the main street from Maple. One flash of the medallion and Mai's Spa had a repeat customer. The other was a young mother who was out pushing her baby in a stroller.

This one presented a bit of a question for Jason. On the one hand he didn't want to have anyone getting suspicious of all the goings on that were happening or going to happen. On the other, it was a young mother with a baby girl and he didn't want to turn her into something that would mess up the kid.

After making some small talk, he showed her medallion and made her very open-minded and accepting of others sex habits. He decided to make her a bit more aggressive and hornier too so her hubby could have some fun, but other than that he left her alone.

"Besides, I can always get her once the kids are gone." Jason thought as he sat down on the same bench he had sat on when he had gotten the medallion. He wondered if the old man would show up but he didn't and no one else did either. Jason enjoyed the sun but got bored.

He looked around and then noticed a bright red sports car pull around the corner and park in the corner house on Center and Oak. That house was the one of the bigger ones in the neighborhood and he knew exactly who owned it.

Ms. Brenda Tanner.

Ms. Tanner as she was known to one and all was a very serious, very powerful and according to rumor, very rich divorcee who was a VP at a large marketing firm. She was late thirties, and in great shape. When she was not dressed in a power pantsuit, she was pretty shapely with at least a 36 D cup and nice rounded hips. She had dirty blonde hair nearly always done up in a tower and could stare people down like a queen. Ms. Tanner had been married to another marketing executive but had divorced him in a very nasty case.

Jason smiled. That divorce had been the one-time things were not boring around the neighborhood. There had been some massive fights, stuff tossed through windows at least twice, cops called three times, and Ms. Tanner's husband's BMW convertible had been smashed to pieces by an enraged Ms. Tanner swinging a pickax while calling her husband a worthless prick, complete slime and utterly useless in bed.

Ms. Tanner had cleaned him out in court, got him fired, and took over his office if rumors were to be believed. She could have a much larger house, but she was staying here just to spite her ex who had wanted the house badly and was still going to try to buy it if it came back on the market.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers