Stereotype Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man, your tits are amazing! D cup?"

"Yes, good eye. Want a closer look?" Jacky turned and cupped her tits and lifted them up. "All natural baby. Have some of this MILF titty you naughty boy."

Jason kissed them and sucked on them and fondled them and began to pull her workout tights down. She was stepping out of them when the front door opened.

Jason jerked around and then laughed. "God, I'm still getting used to this." He held up his medallion as several female voices could be heard coming down the hallway.

"Mom? You here? Brooke and Megan want to crash here tonight is that okay? Mom? MOM!??!?!"

Melody came around the corner and stopped dead with her mouth open at the sight of her now naked except for shoes and socks mom with her hands wrapped around the neck of a younger man.

Jason held up the medallion and Melody's mouth hung open, with the question forming in head forgotten as her eyes glazed over.

"Mel? What's up? Can we... stay..." Brooke, another cheerleader said as she came into the room and saw the medallion.

Jason waited a bit, and then sighed. "Hey Megan! Come to the kitchen!" He called out. "Figures one would have to wait somewhere else.

"Who's that? Sorry I had to use the bathroom, but who just...called...me..."

"Finally, all three of you young barely legal sluts are finally here. So you are all here for some action because you are all stereotypical teenage sluts who like to fuck older men and seduce married ones. Melody, you love to have three ways with your mom and share boyfriends with her because that is what stereotypical slut cheerleading daughters of MILFs do. Megan and Brooke, you are stereotypical cheerleader sluts just like your best friend Melody and you love to go with her looking for action. You love older men, and the two of you just love having threesomes with her dad, or with her and her boyfriend at the time, or even joining in with her cool mom Jacky."

Jason lowered his medallion and watched the reactions. Jacky pulled him close and whispered, "Come on, let's go to my bedroom and fuck."

Jason grinned and started to move off with her. He looped his free arm into Melody's arm as her eyes cleared and he said, "Sure thing, but I'm in the mood for some mother-daughter action, come on Melody."

"Mmmmm, call me Mel. Mommy, you were going to fuck him without me? You are so mean!"

"Hush Mel, you know I can't wait when I have a hunk in front of me, besides you're here now, so let's have some fun."

Jason looked at Megan, a brown-haired number with pert titties and a tight body, and Brooke, a brunette with b cup titties. They were both eying him hungrily.

"Sorry, two is enough for me, but Al is in his study if you want some action."

Both girls looked at each other and smiled evilly. They turned and swayed down the hall giggling. Jason was letting himself be led up the stairs when he heard a "Hi Mr. Young! Can we come in?" from two voices.

"Well, of course you two can, but not with those clothes on. Why don't you strip each other while I watch."

Jason didn't hear the rest of it as he was shoved through a door and onto a king-sized bed. Jacky was on him and kissing him hard while she ripped off his shirt and Melody pulled off his shoes and then pants. Jacky pushed him onto his back and shoved her tits into his face. He licked and kissed them and then felt his cock getting licked.

"Hold up! We need some order here or this will get out of hand!" Jason said. "Let me get up on the bed a bit. Now here is what will happen, Mel, get on my cock and start fucking, Jacky, sit on my face, I'm going to give you some mouth action, face each other and make out. A little bit of kissing never hurt between family."

Jacky and Mel both giggled and moved around. "Mmmmmm, well mommy, let's see how well you kiss." Mel said as she slid onto Jason's cock. Jason grunted at the nice tight pussy and nodded as she began to ease up and down. "That's it, nice and slow, match how your mom reacts." Jason said.

Jason pulled Jacky over and she straddled him. She had a lovely pussy, neatly trimmed and short and he kissed her clit. Jacky moaned and then it cut off as Mel kissed her. Jason closed his eyes and let his tongue go to work on the tasty treat straddling his face.

Jason kissed, licked and swirled his tongue on Jacky's clit and then would shove his tongue up into her pussy. Jacky responded with very loud moans and shudders. Jason had never eaten out a woman before and was really enjoying himself.

"Must be the medallion. I wouldn't have a clue how to do this except for some pornos I've seen. Damn, this bitch tastes fine though!" He though as he put his hands on her ass and began to kneed it and pinch it. Jacky let out a yip which was cut off as Mel grabbed her hair and pulled her in for a kiss. Jason was overwhelmed by the sensations. Jacky's taste and smell, the sounds of wanton lust, the feel of a tight ass and a tight pussy bouncing on him, his head swam and he felt lust surge through him.

Jason began to buck up into Mel and he pulled Jacky down onto his face as his tongue went wild. Both women responded immediately and he heard loud moans and "MmmmmmPPphhhhhhh!" sounds as they kissed and fondled each other.

With a grunt Jason came and it caused a chain reaction. He blasted a load into Mel, Mel shuddered and came, as she came she broke off the kiss with Jacky and screamed in pleasure, which caused Jacky to tense and then cum all over Jason's face. All three of them jerked and shuddered for a few moments and then both girls flopped over to the side breathing heavily.

Jason lay there covered in their cum and juices and licked his lips. "Mmmm, Jacky you taste fine. Nice work girls."

They both giggled and crawled up on either side of him. "Mmmmm, thank you Jason. I'm so glad you stopped by to see us." Mel said.

"Yes, I love having my daughter's friends over for a good time. Stop by anytime you want some hot MILF action." Jacky cooed in his ear.

Jason held them close for a bit and then got up. He glanced at the door and listened. He heard some grunting and panting coming from down the hall from the guest bedroom. "Looks like your daddy is having fun."

Jacky giggled as she swayed over to him. "Well of course. Al likes young girls. He's such a dirty old man but Mel takes good care of him by bringing over lots of friends. They just can't resist him and it's not like I'm starving for sex." She said as she trace her fingernail up his chest.

Jason looked at the two girls now on his arms. Both were blondes and in great shape. Jacky had a massive bust, but Mel's rack was much smaller. He lifted his medallion and the two women looked at it.

"Jacky, why doesn't Mel have bigger tits?"

"I didn't fill out until college, should be the same for her." Jacky replied dreamily.

"Okay, but if she doesn't, get surgery done, she needs as big a set as you. And you both need a slutty tattoo over your ass or over your pussy. You decide."

"Okay." The two ladies replied.

Jason let his medallion drop and he picked up his clothes. "Get me a new shirt, you ripped mine to pieces." He said as he went towards the shower. He glanced up in the mirror and smiled.

"Damn, I look like I had a fucking great time! And it looks like that medallion is changing me for the better as well."

Jason's body had changed since the last him he had really looked in a mirror. He had a darker complexion, he didn't have a six pack but it was getting there, he had some more upper body muscle, his hair was slightly darker and seemed to lay differently, and his grey eyes had gotten, well, deeper, more mysterious looking. Eyes a woman would love to look into.

And his cock had certainly changed. He was now hairless in his crotch, which was a major change as he had never shaved down there. It was bigger around and was at least two if not three inches longer and his balls were bigger too.

"Might have to get a new wardrobe, good thing I've got a high paying job now." He said with a snicker as he turned on the water. He got in and started to wash the sex and juices off of him when the curtain pulled back and he found himself staring at Brooke. She had a dopey smile on her face and had cum smeared all over her titties.

"Oh, um, sorry? Mmmm, I'm kinda out of it, Al kinda fucked my mind into mush. He's fucking Megan now so I thought I'd get showered. The guest bathroom was take..."

Jason took her hand and pulled her in. She was about five foot ten, had shoulder length black hair, and a nice body like you would expect from a cheerleader. He kissed her hard on the mouth and she returned it.

"Room enough for two, why don't you wash me?" Jason said as he handed her a sponge and some soap.

Brooke smiled and began to rub the sponge all over his body. "Man, what a hunk you are! I'd be totally after you if I wasn't so into older men." She said as she knelt down and began to gently soap his cock. Her hand slowly stroked it and rinsed the soap. She looked up and said "I had better make sure it's clean." And she then took him in her mouth and began to suck him down.

Jason braced himself against the back of the shower and watched the young tart work his cock like she had been doing it all her life. "Mmmmm, that's nice Brooke. I've always heard you cheerleaders gave great head."

"Mmmmm-hmmmmm, how do you think we always get what we want? The outfits and the routines are really just advertisements for older men. They can see what's there, and only the real men with balls act on it. Like Al." Brooke said as she took a breath. She kissed his cock and said "No offense, but he's the reason I'm here, and Megan too. He's such a dirty old lecher, and he fucks us so well. Megan and I have been trying to figure out if we can seduce him enough to divorce his wife and marry one of us." She said before she sucked him down again.

"No kidding?" Jason said as he got close to cumming. "Fuck, I wonder if there was something going on before I got here, or if this is just the medallion talking. Oh well, something to play with later on." He thought. He tensed and shot a load into Brooke mouth. She ate most of it and then let the rest dribble over her tits. She rubbed the cum around and then washed it off.

"Well, thanks for sharing the shower." Brooke said as she got out and began to towel off.

"Hey Brooke! Al's passed out on the bed, so let's cuddle naked with him." Megan said as she entered the bathroom. She was naked and also covered in sweat and cum. She looked at Jason and then his manhood and licked her lips.

"That's one big cock. I'd love to try it sometime."

Brooke giggled and wrapped the towel around herself. She swayed out of the door and said "I'll be with Al, join me when you have cleaned up."

Jason thought for a moment and tallied up how much sex he had had that day. "Not even porn stars have this much, but damn if I'm not horny again." He thought.

"Megan, there is no time like the present. Bend over the counter here, I need to go so this will be a quickie."

Megan giggled and bent over the sink. She swayed her ass back and forth and said "I love a quickie, have at it."

Jason moved up behind her and eased in. Megan moaned and pushed slowly back onto him. "Uhhhhhh, FUCK! You are big Jason! Mmmmmm."

Jason began to pound into her, and they were soon panting and grunting away with the "fwap, fwap" sound of flesh slapping into each other. Megan's eyes slowly rolled up and Jason increased his pace.

Megan gripped the counter and hissed. "Fuck! FUCKKKKKKKK!" and then she came. Jason came at the same time and pumped his seed into her tight pussy. He shot his load and then eased out. Megan leaned forward and began to catch her breath.

"So much for the shower." Jason said as he picked up his wet towel and quickly cleaned himself. He glanced at the clock, it was past seven and he had to get ready for tomorrow.

He left Megan leaning against the counter with a smile on her face and headed down the hall. Jacky was lying naked on the bed smoking, and she smiled and waved at him. "Drop by anytime." She said as he nodded.

Melody was in her room watching porn and using a dildo. He left her to her own pleasure and glanced into the guest bedroom. Al was passed out and snoring, he naked body streaked with makeup smears, sweat and cum. Brooke was naked and lying next to him slowly tracing her finger over his chest. She giggled and waved at him as he looked in.

"My work here is done." Jason said as he headed downstairs and then out the door. He had taken a couple of steps toward his car which was parked in Tina's driveway when another car pulled up and a woman called out to him.

"Excuse me, have the girls come by here yet? Melody and Brooke?"

Jason paused and headed over to the car. "Yes, they and Megan got home about oh thirty or forty-five minutes ago. I was just dropping off some stuff for Al and saw them."

"Oh good, I'm Brooke's mom, she forgot her medication. We were headed out for dinner and realized we needed to drop it off for her." The woman said as she began to get out of the car.

Jason pushed the door shut and held his medallion in the window. The man and the woman both looked at it and fell under his power.

Jason gave them a once over. He could see that the woman was definitely Brooke's mom with the same body shape and hair, the man was pretty much a regular joe.

"You stopped by on your way to see the Petersons. You are stereotypical swingers and are looking forward to a night of partner swapping, three ways, drinking, and debauchery. Since you are stereotypical sex fiends you know your daughter is in there having sex with Al and her friends and you of course are proud she is turning out just like you."

Jason lowered his medallion and the couple looked at him. The man's hand slid over and slid up under the woman's skirt. The woman let out a low sigh and then grinned at Jason. "Hmmmm, sorry, we have been waiting for this evening for a while. Nothing like swapping partners to make your week."

Jason reached in and took the medicine bottle out of her hand. "I understand. If you can, see if Tina from next door can join you? She's fun. I'll get this to Brooke."

"Thank you" the woman said as she turned away. The car drove off and Jason saw her head go down into the driver's lap and the then car swerve just slightly. Jason laughed as he walked up to the front door and ducked inside. He heard moaning from upstairs but just left the pill bottle on the dining room table and headed back to his car.

He got home shortly thereafter. It was now well past 8 and he was concerned about what might happen when he walked in. "Fuck, I am finally feeling the results of my day. But is Angie going to throw herself at me? What if Lisa is over?"

He got out of his car and walked to the door and then had a thought. "Hang on here, I'm the star, right? So I get to set the pace. I think? He pondered a moment and then nodded.

"Let's try it."

He walked in and Angie was on the couch watching TV. She was in a very see though nightie and had high heeled slippers on as well as fully done up makeup. She looked at him like he was a meal and then blinked and then her body seemed to relax and the fire in her eyes disappeared.

"Good evening, Jason. How was your day?"

"Long, I have a new job and I start tomorrow. I need to get ready and I need some sleep."

"Ok. I'm tired too, long day. I was just going to watch some TV and head to bed then. Lisa was by earlier to use our pool, but she had a long day too."

Jason grinned and said good night.

He got his stuff ready for tomorrow, noting that he would need to go shopping soon, and fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

His dreams were of him fucking like a God while an old man watched and cheered him on.