Stereotype Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason's stepmom Angie was a bit of a gossip and he had heard her talking about Ms. Tanner several times. According to the rumors, Ms. Tanner was so into her power at the office (and in the HOA, one of her only real friends was the HOA Manager) that she had so far not been really interested in finding another man although a lot of gossip pointed to her having some affairs at the office with underlings.

"Hmmmm, time to tame that shrew a bit." Jason said as he got up.

Ms. Tanner had been in her car seat doing some texting for a bit and started to get out of the car as Jason started to cross the road.

"Ms. Tanner! Hold on for a moment please!" He called out. He got near her and swallowed as she stared him down like he was an insect.

"What do you want?" She said in a ice cold voice as she stared down at him. Aside from her looks, she was tall, six foot even, and her three-inch heels let her tower over him.

"To show you this." Jason said as he held out his medallion. Her eyes glanced at it, and then turned back to his face and then slowly slid back down to it.

"I told you I would be right on time. I know that the stereotypical rich divorcee likes her boytoys to be right on time for the lunchtime quickies. So are so busy, it's just so much easier to have a local younger man on call for fucking and the occasional overnight or weekend getaway. Right?"

Brenda's glazed eyes refocused and she gave him a hot smile that nearly made him back up. "Yes, that is correct." She glanced at her expensive watch and nodded. "Get inside and get undressed, I only have thirty minutes so just a quick bang today. And I need your number."

"Of course." Jason replied as he walked behind Brenda. She quickly opened the door and was striding back through the hallway to the stairs while she shucked off her jacket and began to undo her cuffs. She looked at him with a hungry look as she pointed up the stairs.

"Go the master bedroom and get naked, I need to get something from my office. You can help yourself to a drink if you want so long as it doesn't mess up with your performance in bed."

"Thanks Brenda."

"It's Ms. Tanner. Only my friends call me Brenda, you're just sex and don't count." She said with an icy tone as she click-clacked off in her heels while she pulled off her blouse.

"Ms. Tanner. Damn, she is an ice queen." Jason muttered as he headed upstairs. The house was pretty large and very nicely decorated. Jason found the bedroom and noted the large bed. He stripped down and then sat down naked on the bed. Shortly Ms. Tanner came up.

"Well now, I seem to have forgotten your name." She said as she leaned on the door frame.

Jason smiled at the hot woman in front of him. She was now barefoot dress in long thigh stockings, garter belt and a black lace thong and bra. She slowly reached up and pulled out a pin and let her hair hang down past her neck as she slowly began to slink towards the bed.

"Jason, Ms. Tanner. I'm so glad you decided to go with me on this."

"Well, you just seemed perfect for my needs. I busy woman like me just needs a good hard fucking at least once a week, and I am in no mood for dealing with boyfriends and that shit. Just the cock for me please, hold the bullshit." She said in a sultry voice as she knelt in front of him and spread his legs wide. She lowered her head and gave his cock a kiss and then a long slow lick and then slid his cock deep into her mouth. One hand guided his cock while the other played with his balls. Ms. Tanner's eyes were closed at it looked like she was enjoying a taste of fine wine or food. She worked slow and steady, and Jason was soon moaning.

With a pop she pulled off of him. "Now for the main event. By my clock it's 11:45, I had only thirty, and I used ten till now. You need to fuck me for twenty minutes so get to it." She said as she crawled up on the bed and began to swing her ass.

Jason moved up behind her. "Doggie huh? That's kind of submissive, isn't it?" He said as he poked around her pussy and rubbed it with his cock.

"Mmmmmm, it can be." Ms. Tanner said. "But I think of it as the pose of a temptress, someone confident in their power. You moved up right behind me with a simple command after aaaALLLLLLLLLLL!"

Jason had let her talk and then shoved into her without any warning. Her pussy was tight, wet and just clamped down on his cock. Ms. Tanner arched her back as Jason began to pump.

"Uhhh, true. But, "grunt", you are on youuurrrrrrr, ooooo, knees before me. Very submissive position." Jason grunted.

"Aaaaaaa, uuuuuhhhhhh, but I am setting your pace, I am in controlllllll, ahhhhhh so fucking good!" Ms. Tanner replied in a low moan.

The conversation died out for a bit as Jason focused on giving Ms. Tanner all the fucking she wanted. Ms. Tanner pushed back into him hard and liked a fast steady pace. In five minutes, she was panting and had dropped down to her elbows.

"Oh FUCK! Damn! So fucking good! You've, uggghhhhhhh, you've got some staying power Jason! Oh fuck! My worthless ex would have blown his load after a minute!"

"I'm not your worthless ex! I'm your new fucking lover bitch and I'm going to show you how a real man fucks a bitch!" Jason snarled.

Jason sped up and Ms. Tanner began to gasp and moan and shout. "Fuck! FUCK! OH FUCK!!!!!" she howled. With that Jason grabbed her hips tightly and pulled her onto him as he rammed as hard as he could. He buried his cock in her pussy and Jason heard the sheets tear as she let out an ear-splitting shriek.

"MMMMMMUUUUAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

Jason felt her body jerk hard several times as fluids poured out of her pussy. "Ah, we have a squirter." Jason noted as he felt Ms. Tanner's body go limp.

Jason laughed. "What do you think you are doing? I'm not done yet!"

Jason gave her ass a smack and she jerked and yelped, and Jason shoved deep into her again. Ms. Tanner jerked hard and Jason pulled her back into place.

"Uhhhh, I'mmm, ahhhh..." Ms. Tanner babbled out.

"You're not done till I'm done, BRENDA." Jason said with a sneer. He picked up his pace and Brenda's body tensed up immediately. She wasn't able to form words but she was grunting and moaning along and Jason gave her all she wanted for nearly ten minutes before he came hard. The second his cum shot into her pussy, Brenda howled again, her whole body spasmed and the flopped face first onto the bed as Jason pulled out.

Jason caught his breath and then smiled at what he saw. Brenda Tanner was naked, face down on her bed, with cum oozing out of her pussy and a huge wet spot on the sheets which were pulled off the corners and ripped in several places. Her hair was a sweaty mess and she reeked of fucking and sex.

"Hey Brenda, you need to get to work."

"Uhhhhhh, work...Yeah." Brenda slowly got up. She had a dopey smile on her face and her eyes looked like she had been smoking weed for several hours straight.

She got up and had to lean on the bedpost to stay upright. She stumbled over to her bedstand and pulled it open. She pulled out a large wad of cash and tossed the whole thing to Jason.

"Here, go buy something nice. Worth every penny." She said in a very dazed voice.

Jason laughed and grabbed his clothes. "Yes I am. I'll clean up in your guest bathroom. Hey, here is my number, call me anytime."

Brenda took his card (he had them for work) and staggered off towards her bathroom. Jason showered and got dressed. He counted the money and gleefully stuffed the $600 in his pocket. "Looks like I have a part-time job now. Hmmmm, I need to check around for other single women who need some loving. Or even married ones?"

Jason snicked to himself as he headed out of the bathroom. Brenda had showered but she still looked out of it. She came into the hallway and pulled him close for a deep passionate kiss.

"That was the best fuck I've ever had. You are worth your price." She purred.

"Yes, I am. Remember, $500 for 30 minutes. $750 for a full hour, $2000 for an overnight, and $5000 for a weekend."

Jason wanted to see if these outrageous prices would get a reaction but she just grinned. "Got it. I've got an event on Friday but come by for an overnight on Saturday. I want to get my mind fucked into ooze to get this fucking week out of it."

"No problem, Brenda. I'll be by at 7."

She handed him a key and said "Just let yourself in by the side door. I'll text you later if I want you to bring anything."

Brenda kissed him again and swayed back to her room to get dressed. Jason went downstairs, got a beer from her fridge and headed out.

He checked his phone and saw it was now about 1pm. Jason had a light step as he moved down the sidewalk. He ran into a few other folks, mostly moms out with babies, and he just made them a lot more accepting and hornier for their husbands. He reasoned that he could adjust them easily once the kids were older and he certainly wasn't wanting any underage crap happening. The one guy he ran into became a regular of Mai's Spa.

Jason downed the last of his beer when he heard a car screech to a stop just behind him. He turned around and saw a nice caddy now parked right next to him and the door opening.

"Oh shit. Mrs. Timms!" Jason gasped out.

Mrs. Timms was the HOA and property manager. She was a hard charging Iron Maiden type of lady who brooked no arguments on anything. She ran the HOA meetings with an iron fist and had run over anyone who had gotten in her way. She was close friends with Ms. Tanner as they had very similar personalities. Her husband was a real estate developer and had built this whole neighborhood and was VERY well off. He and his wife lived in the biggest house up at the end of Oak Street on the highest point in the whole neighborhood.

Jason had always been a bit intimidated by her. She was tall, another 6-footer, blonde, in great shape, young (late twenties), and was one of the more exotic women in the neighborhood. Her first name was Tatiana and she had been born in Russia but moved to the US when she was two with her parents. Her dad had been very successful as a representative of several Vodka companies and had opened up the US market for them according to the stories. That had led to excellent schools, an Ivy league education in business (Stanford he thought), and then a job at a very successful property development company.

Tatiana had kicked some serious ass as a manager and then VP of sales. Her boss had taken a shine to her and they had become very successful partners and had married. Her husband was about twenty years older than her, but they were very close, and the marriage seemed to be based on mutual attraction versus gold digging.

Jason had heard (thanks again to his stepmom's gossip) that the company was undergoing some reorganization and Mr. Timms was gone a lot. He had a bunch of branches all over and was spinning off some and selling off others, so he was rarely home except on weekends. Mrs. Timms had taken over day to day management of several of his most successful properties while things got sorted and was expected to resume her slot as sales VP once things were set.

All of this flashed through his mind quickly but was replaced by him swallowing and standing up straighter. He always was reminded of a stern and feared schoolteacher ready to send you to detention when she came by, even when she wasn't ripping your ass apart for something. Jason knew that her no nonsense attitude was the main reason things were so normal here. No one in their right mind wanted to cross this lady.

And Jason hoped he had not crossed her by accident.

"You! Jason Hobbs! What are you carrying?" She said in that ice cold "Don't fuck with me" tone.

Jason gulped and then realized he was holding a beer can.

"Uh, a piece of trash. I was walking and saw it laying on the sidewalk. I was heading over to throw it away."

Tatiana stalked up to him and stared down at him. "Oh? Why are you going that way, when there is a garbage can right THERE?"

"Uh..."

"Let me smell your breath. Now."

Jason gulped and was mentally preparing for the ass-chewing he was about to get when he blinked and let out a laugh.

Tatiana blinked and looked at him with some surprise.

"Cripes, I'm such an idiot. I was all worried about you chewing me out and I completely forgot about this." Jason said as he fished out his medallion.

Tatiana glanced down and her eyes locked on it. They glazed over and her face softened.

"Fuck, that was a near thing. I just about let myself get pounded by the Iron Maiden here. But what to do with her? Mail order bride? Nah, I like her spirit and she always looks hot dressed for work. Hold on, work. That's it!" Jason thought.

"So, Tatiana, I will be your assistant manager. A stereotypical hot and sexy boss like you always has a young assistant on hand for office sex and fooling around. And of course, since I am a key worker, I will need an assistant of my own to have an affair with since this woman will be a stereotypical secretary. I accept your job offer and will come with you to do the employment paperwork right now."

Tatiana's eyes slowly cleared, and she reverted back to her ice queen status. For a second Jason was wondering if his medallion had worked on her. Then she nodded and said "Very good, I have been meaning to hire an assistant project manager for some time now. You can hire a secretary later this week once you get started, be sure she's the stereotypical hot little minx like you see in pornos."

Tatiana glanced down at her clothing. It was an expensive business suit with a tight white blouse, jacket and a knee length skirt. "Hmmm, I need to get a shorter skirt and some sleeveless blouses." She undid the top three buttons on her blouse and now Jason could easily see her cleavage. She was at least a 36 C. "Ok, get in and let's get the paperwork done."

Tatiana got in the car and Jason slid in beside her. It was a nice car, fully decked out with all the bells and whistles. She drove to the entrance and pulled over at the two large administrative buildings just inside the gate.

The first if was the HOA headquarters and you could come here to drop off payments, lodge complaints or requests and the typical administrative stuff. It was also the headquarters for the security force. Usually, it was about 3 or 4 private security guards, with one manning the gate and front desk, one on the comms, and two out patrolling. At night it dropped to three. Most of the private security were also cops and did this as an extra part time job.

The other building was just around behind it. It had been originally planned as a community center, but they had built one by the park instead and repurposed this one as another office building. With the restructuring it had become the HQs for the Timm's local operations.

Tatiana swiped a keycard and led him in. "I'll get you a card tomorrow morning, be here no later than 9pm. I'm usually in around 8:30 or so."

Jason made a mental note to be in at 8:30 and followed her in. A young woman was typing on the computer in a small foyer in front of the offices.

"Trish, this is Jason, he's my new assistant project manager. Get the forms set up for him. You'll have to cover helping him until we can get him a stereotypical secretary."

Trish was a nice-looking, brown-haired girl who looked like she was just out of college. She looked slightly puzzled at what her boss said but then blinked and nodded. "Yes Mrs. Timms. I will get the forms printed up right away. He will be taking over the vacant office next to yours?"

"Yes. Get those printed up while I brief him on his duties. Jason, with me." Tatiana said and strode into her office like a queen.

Jason said, "Glad to meet you." And headed after Tatiana into the office spaces. There were several offices he walked past, labeled HR, Accounting, Operations, Maintenance and a large conference room. He followed Tatiana into her corner office and shut the door behind him. As he turned around Tatiana moved right up to him and grabbed him by the collar.

"First, you wear a suit to this job, and you always wear a tie. I like to grab ties and pull my fucks close." And she pulled him close and kissed him as passionately as Brenda had. She then broke the kiss and pulled him back towards her desk. She hiked up her skirt and spread her legs. She was wearing black stockings and matching panties. She traced her finger along her pussy and said "For starters, you will always give me oral pleasure if you expect to keep this job. You can move my panties aside or rip them off."

"Yes Ma'am." Jason said and knelt. He moved her panties to one side and grinned at the moistness that was forming. He gave her pussy a slow kiss and heard his new boss moan softly. He then began to lick and kiss and swirl his tongue around.

"Uuuuhhhhh, nice. I knew you had potential. Now, as to your duties here. You will provide me oral pleasure every morning after the morning meeting unless I ask for it sooner. You will fuck me at least three times a week in the afternoon. Ooooooooo, fucking nice, you ARE good with your mouth. I'll page you when I want it. I may require more so be ready. I like it rough so be ready to fuck me on the desk in various positions or in the conference room. Both are soundproofed, you will ensure the doors are locked. MMmmmmmm, fuck that's nice!"

Jason listened and kept at it. "Cripes what job interview this is! I fucking LOVE this medallion!"

"As for regular duties, we will start off slow since you haven't had any college yet. You will keep track of jobs, requests and complaints, putting them in order of importance and assigning people to take care of it. As you learn, I'll add more to your plate. Uhhhhhhhhh! Oh FUCK! I'm cumming!" Tatiana hissed and then squirted.

Jason clamped his mouth on her pussy and sucked her juices down. Tatiana' head rolled around, and she let out a dopey moan. "Oooooooooooooo! That was so nice..."

Tatiana sat back a bit and let her head roll around a bit as she smiled and licked her lips. "Yes, you are perfect for this job. Just perfect. I should let Brenda know about you."

"Um, Ms. Timms? Brenda already does know about me; I got that beer at her place."

Tatiana giggled and Jason reflected how odd it sounded coming from her. "Nice. Are you her toy or is it more of a business arrangement?"

"Business. I guess you could say I'm a part time employee."

Tatiana looked him in the eye with a smirk. "Wonderful. I've been trying to get her back in the game, a woman of her talents and abilities needs to have some fun or she will burn out. But she can't stand all the bs with dating. I've been trying to figure out how to get her to hire someone to give her pleasure, but it looks like that has been taken care of."

Tatiana eyed him up and down as he stood. "In fact, we may need to have a, mmm, discussion about this situation. I can't have my new assistant manager getting hired out from, UNDER, me now can I? Now then, about your salary."

Tatiana moved over to a couch and started to undress. She unbuttoned her blouse and took off her bra. Jason ogled her perfect tits while she dropped her skirt. She slipped off her panties and sat back on the couch. She leaned back, and then raised and spread her legs. She patted her pussy and Jason let his pants drop and moved forward.

"So full medical and dental, Trish will get you set up with the paperwork. You salary will be $75000 a year."

Jason moved between her legs and pushed into her wet pussy. It was nice, not as tight as he expected but still very nice. He put his arms around her legs and began to pump into her.

"Not bad, "Grunt" but I'm thinking I'm worth more than that. I, uhhhhh, bring a lot to the table."

"Uhhhhhh, suchhhhh, ooooo that's fucking nice, such as?"

Jason had to work to keep from laughing at the humor of this. He was negotiating his salary with his new boss while he had her on her office couch, legs up and spread wide for his enjoyment. He sped up and watched as Tatiana's eyes began to get glassy and roll up.