Stereotype Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,357 Followers

"Such as THIS!" He said as he drove hard into her.

"OOOOOOOOO!" she hissed.

"And THIS!" as he pulled out and slammed into her again.

"AAahhhhhhhhh! BLaahhhhh, gab bab, uhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHH!!!" Tatiana babbled out and then her pussy tensed and Jason came in her and she came again. She didn't scream, more grunt loudly.

Her eyes rolled up and her head flopped back. Jason let her limp legs drop down and he started dressing. Tatiana just lay there for a few minutes and then began to stir. She let out a pleased "Ummmmmm, nice..." and then sat up.

"Okay, you are one hell of a negotiator. $100K starting, plus bonuses for exceptional work. Such as just now. I will also get you some stock options."

Jason held up his medallion. "Nice, I agree, have it ready for my signature tomorrow. Of course, your stereotypical secretary will be joining us for some of this since you and she are bi and you fool around whenever you can. Since you and your husband have an open marriage it's not a problem, right?"

Tatiana's eyes lost their glaze as he lowered the medallion. "No problem at all Jason. My hubby doesn't give two shits about who I fuck and how often I fuck. I'm just glad it's someone here at work so it's nice and easy to get."

Jason made a mental note to be sure he got Mr. Timms when he got home and finished dressing. Just as he was finishing the buzzer buzzed on the intercom. "Mrs. Timms, your sister Natasha is here. She says she needs to talk to you about a possible job offer."

Tatiana was slowly getting dressed with a slightly out of it look. She nodded and the shook her head and walked over to the intercom. "Okay, I'm finishing up here, tell her to hang on for a few minutes."

Tatiana turned to Jason who was now curious. "Well, that is everything, welcome to Timms Property Management." She said as she stuck out her hand. Jason shook it and asked, "Your sister?"

Tatiana started buttoning her blouse. "Yes, my younger sister Natasha. She just graduated from her MBA program and is staying with me while she looks for a starter job. This city has a much better job market than our home and she doesn't want to move back with mom and dad."

"Interesting. You know" Jason slid out his medallion "why don't I hire her as my secretary and personal assistant? She just a stereotypical office girl, fresh out of college, willing and able to do anything at all for her boss and her job. It's not like it would interfere with my work and might help me do it better."

Tatiana was staring at the medallion and after a moment she said "Yes, she is just a stereotypical office girl in her first job. She needs to start at the bottom and work her way up any way she can." Tatiana said in a slightly dazed voice.

Jason lowered the medallion and nodded. "Call her in so I can interview her."

Tatiana blinked and then smiled. "What a perfect idea. She's the ideal stereotype office girl. Young, hot, looking for that promotion, willing to do anything to make her boss happy." Tatiana finished dressing and then buzzed the intercom. "Hey, sent her in."

Jason unlocked the door and opened it. He smiled at the woman who walked in. Natasha was fucking HOT. She was a red head, had an even better figure than Tatiana from what he could see, liquid green eyes, and tall as her sister. She appeared taller as she was wearing four-inch heels and moved with an eye catching look. She was wearing a similar suit as her older sister with a jacket, skirt (which was above the knee several inches) and a blouse that was tighter and hugged her chest very nicely. One button was undone at the top.

"Hmm, we have a little bit of a playgirl here. She is either a tease or likes to see whose got the guts." Jason thought.

Natasha gave him a glance and then ignored him. "So sis, I interviewed today at Hallicon. You know their HR director, right?"

Jason walked around in front of her and held up his medallion. Natasha gave him a glare and said "Hey, what the fuck...are...you..."

She trailed off and Jason looked over at Tatiana who was again staring at his medallion. "Tatiana, why don't you go and get with Tisha about all the paperwork we need for myself and Natasha. I'll let you know when I'm done interviewing Natasha here."

"Yes, that is a good idea. Paperwork." Tatiana said and walked around the desk. At first, she moved like she was sleepwalking, very slowly. But as her eyes cleared her step picked up and she was all business again as she headed out of the office.

Jason looked at Natasha. "Fuck. You are one of the hottest women I've seen yet, and these last two days I've seen a lot. Now then, you are my stereotypical secretary and personal assistant. You always dress sexy and slutty, tight blouses, short skirts, commando whenever possible, long lace stockings and high heels. Heavy hot makeup. You are just like every other stereotypical secretary: horny, hot, always watching out for her boss which is me, always making sure his needs are taken care of, always ready to satisfy him in any way he wants whenever he wants."

"Yes, I am a stereotypical secretary. I'm horny, hot and always watching out for you and taking care of all your needs. I'll dress like a sexy slut always because that is how stereotypical secretaries dress and act."

"You will work hard and always be trying to impress me for a raise or a bonus and maybe to seduce me as your sugar daddy."

"I will work hard and always be trying to impress you for my gain."

"Hmmm, guess she doesn't need to do this word for word." Jason thought. He started to lower the medallion when he had another thought.

"Natasha, you are also a stereotypical Russian woman. You have a thick accent, you are looking for an American to take you as his sugar baby and you think this job is the ticket. You know I'm a player and you want to play."

"Yis, I yam stereotypical Roosian woman. You are ticket to good times. You player and I play." Natasha said with an instant accent and a sultry smile.

"Nice! I have my personal secretary AND my Slavic hottie complete with accent all in one!" Jason thought and mentally slapped himself five. He lowered the medallion and Natasha's eyes cleared up. She licked her lips and moved up close to him.

"So, I have job, yis?"

Jason pulled her in close and smiled. "I don't know. I mean, I need to see if you have the skills. Why don't you give me some examples?"

Natasha leaned down and gave him a kiss that stole his breath. She broke it and slowly knelt down while Jason tried to catch his breath. She unzipped him and had his hardening cock out while he was still trying to catch his breath. She began to stroke it slowly while smiling up at him.

"I show you how Roosian women please der men yis? You see how good I yam and you hire me." She said in a voice that sounded like liquid sex. She gently kissed his cock and then licked it slowly. Then she opened her mouth and slid him in all the way. She eased him in and out without any gagging and swirled her tongue.

Jason put his hands on her head to steady himself. "Oh, FUCK Natasha! That is wonderful! Uhhhhhhh, oh yeah! YEAH!" Jason panted out. "Fuck this might be the best blowjob I've ever had."

Natasha giggled with her mouth full, and Jason grunted and came hard. The wave of pleasure shot through him, and he nearly fell over but instead bumped into the desk and rested against it. Natasha moved forward with him and kept her airtight vacuum seal around his cock and gulped his seed down. After he had stopped pumping, she sucked hard several more times to make sure she had it all. She pulled off with a soft "pop" and grinned up at him.

Jason just sat there for a few minutes catching his breath. When he was finally able to think clearly he looked down and saw makeup stains around the base of his cock and smiled. Natasha stood up and put her arms around his neck. "So boss, I have job yis?"

"Yes, yes you do. Fuck Natasha that was incredible! I want one every morning when I come to work first thing."

Natasha smiled. "Sure thing boss, I provide them no problem. But be early, might take you while to get head back in business. I plan to give you such good blowjob you be out of it for while."

Jason nodded. "Alright, I'll let Tatiana know I took you on. Now, head home and I'll see you tomorrow morning."

Jason zipped up his pants and headed out. He passed the accountant, an older woman whom he didn't recognize. He let his medallion slip out and she glanced at it and said "You are Jason? The new hire?"

"Shit, she doesn't live in the neighborhood." Jason thought. "Yes, that's me. I'm starting tomorrow."

He held out his hand and the older woman shook it. "I'm Jane and I handle the accounting, for a while at least. I'm doing a contract job here until the reorg is complete."

"Well, pleasure to meet you. What about the HR and others?"

"HR is Debbie, she lives here, but is out for a conference this week. Sam is the maintenance and operations chief right now. He's usually out running around."

"Oh sure, Sam Johnson. He lives up the street from me." Jason said and mentally rubbed his hands knowing that at least two of his co-workers would be under his control.

Jane nodded and headed into her office. Jason moved up to the front desk where Trish and Tatiana were talking. Tatiana looked up.

"So how did it go?"

"I offered her the job and she took it. She's ready to start tomorrow."

Trish looked a little puzzled, her eyes glazed just slightly, and then she blinked. "I'll get her paperwork started. So she will be working next to me? I'll set up her workstation too."

Jason smiled. "Looks like she has accepted the changed reality without any issues, just a slight pause for adjustment. But since she lives in the neighborhood and is nice looking, she needs to be more than just accepting." He pulled out his medallion and held it up.

Trish and Tatiana both looked at it and became still.

"Trish, you don't need to worry about anything because you are just a stereotypical secretary. You are bi-sexual and love being a fucktoy for your boss." Jason noted the ring on her finger. "You have no issues with what goes on here because it's just a stereotypical office where the bosses fuck their secretaries and the secretaries fool around with each other and their bosses. Your husband doesn't know about your bi-sexual tendencies, so you fuck his brains out whenever you can so he doesn't worry about you. In fact, you are thinking about how you could get him, you and another girl into a three way."

Jason put his medallion away and Tatiana nodded. "Well, that's taken care of. Jason, see you tomorrow. Trish, come back to my office and let's get the afternoon 69ing out of the way."

Trish licked her lips and smiled. "Yes Mrs. Timms, right away!" She bounced up and followed Tatiana back with her hips swaying to match Tatiana's.

Jason laughed. "Hot damn! New job, new secretary, and I just provided my boss with another lover! What a fucking day this is!"

Jason noted the time was now midafternoon and he walked home and had some late lunch. It was about 4 when he was done. Jason sat down in a chair on the back porch and reflected on what he had done so far.

"Quite a day. Shit, I should be exhausted, but I am feeling fired up and even a bit randy. I can wait for Angie or Lisa and take care of that easily enough. But I need to go and make sure Mai and Tina's husbands are taken care of. I don't want them just accepting things, I want them actively playing roles. Hmmm, Tina lives next door to the Youngs. I can kill two, no three birds, with one medallion."

Jason headed out the front door and noticed a car drive past slowly. "Oh perfect! That's Dan, Mai's husband. I'll take care of him right now."

Dan had parked and was heading towards his door when Jason caught up to him. "Hey Dan! I'm Jason from up the street, I was by your house getting a birthday gift earlier and didn't have enough. Could you give the rest of this to your wife?"

Dan turned around and looked right into Jason's medallion. His eyes got that glazed look and Jason moved in close. "You are just a stereotypical husband to an mail-order bride. You got your wife because you wanted a hot slut, and she is all of that and more. You love the fact she runs a full-service day spa, and that she has other hotties working for her as you love to sample her and her girls."

Dan's eyes cleared and he grinned. "I'll just take this tip; she gives me all her earnings anyway like the good little whore she is. Want to come in for another round, I'll have her give you a discount."

Jason grinned. "Actually, I'm here to give her new girl Tina a ride home. You need to try her out, she's nice."

"Fresh meat, lovely." Dan led him inside and Jason let out a low whistle at the changes.

There were now scented candles at the entrance, and the living room had been moved around for more seating. Mood music played and Mai answered the door in her booty shorts and bikini top. "Baby! You home! And our preferred customer Jason. You cum back for second round, yes?"

"Could you get Tina here?" Jason said.

Tina strutted over from where she had been sitting, dressed like Mai. She smiled and put her hands together and bowed. "Sir, I am Tina, I would be delighted to be your masseuse today."

Jason pulled out his medallion and put them all under his spell. He made sure that Mai understood she was a hot slutty mail order bride who ran this operation for her husband and that she had no issues with him having fun with "her" girls. He made sure Tina understood that she answered to Mai as one of her working girls, and she gave up 50% of her earnings to Mai each day.

Jason put his medallion away and said "Well, I'll take Tina home now. I need to talk to her husband and make sure everything is set for you guys."

Dan shook his hand. "I appreciate the favor, please stop by anytime, you are a VIP customer and will get the VIP treatment."

Dan led Tina out the door and quickly over to his car. Tina seemed more or less normal, and Jason was curious how her day had gone.

"So how was day one?"

Tina giggled. "Well, after you came by and Mai gave me the training, thanks for being our training customer by the way, we had three other customers. I got one of the guy's from up the street, gave him a full hour of full service. Mmmmmm, he fucked me after the rubdown and we 69'd too. It was really fun. Mai had another customer, and this one called a friend who came by after lunch. He paid for both of us for an hour for a three-person massage and it was a blast. Mai's pussy tastes wonderful. This guy said he was going to spread the word to his friends. We already had a couple of appointments made via phone before you arrived to take me home."

Jason smiled at that. "Wonderful, looks like Mai's spa is off and running." He said. He pulled into the driveway of Tina's house and saw another car there already. "Your husband?"

"Yes, he must have just gotten home. Well, he will be excited to hear about my job."

"Do you mind if I meet him?"

"Not at all, come on."

Jason had noticed that the Youngs were home next door so he wanted to be sure to see them, so he promised himself that this would be brief. Tina led him inside and introduced him to her husband Mark. Jason just pulled out his medallion as he was in a hurry.

Once both of them were in his power he gave the commands. "Mark and Tina, you are just a stereotypical couple in the neighborhood. You both fuck each other in all kinds of dirty ways, and you are cool with your significant other fooling around because that is what stereotypical married couples do right?"

Mark and Tina blinked and smiled. Mark slid his hand over his wife's ass and grinned. "So Jason, you have met my wife huh? How was she?"

Tina giggled and Jason grinned. "Well, I did meet her at her new job. She works for Mai's Spa now."

"Oh? I'm married to one of Mai's girls huh? Well now, that's hot. Hmmmm, why don't we head back to the bedroom, and you can show me what Mai's taught you."

Tina licked his ear. "Sounds wonderful baby, I'll get things ready, don't be long." Tina swayed her ass as she slinked towards the bedroom. Mark leered after her and started to pull off his tie.

Jason turned and headed towards the door. "I'll see myself out. You wife has some skill. Enjoy."

Mark was already headed down the hall and didn't bother replying.

"Well, that takes care of any curious husbands. Now then, the Youngs."

Jason walked next door whistling and rang the doorbell. The door opened and Mr. Young looked at him.

"Can I help you?"

Jason didn't see either Mrs. Young or their daughter Melody. Jason knew Melody sort of, they had ridden the bus for a bit and had been at the same high school, with her being a year behind. She had been a cheerleader, and pretty popular in high school.

Mrs. Young, Jacqueline was her first name, was probably the hottest mom in the neighborhood. She had married her husband young right out of college and had kept that college cheerleader's body fairly well intact with lots of exercise and everyone knew she loved to work cheers with her daughter.

Mr. Young, first name Alfred, or just Al, was a upper management guy for one of the big factories in the city and it was rumored that once Melody was in college they were going to move into a dream house they had been planning.

Well, plans were meant to be changed.

Jason pulled out his medallion and got Al under his sway. Jason wasn't sure if this medallion would let him control people in a trance or anything, so he was unsure of what to do next. But just then he was saved by Jacqueline walking up in a sports bra and leggings.

"Dear, who is at the door? Melody is on her way over with Brooke...and...ummmm." She trailed off as the medallion blanked her mind.

"Sorry to bother you, but since you are the stereotypical dirty couple with a young daughter, I know you don't mind one of your daughter's friends stopping by to fuck her. In fact, Jacky, that's your preferred "Cool Mom" name now, you love it because you get to make passes at her boyfriends and maybe even have a three way, you know, just stereotypical MILF behavior. And you, Al, are just waiting for Melody to show up with her friend so you can fuck her like the dirty old man that you are. The dirty dad who charms all of his daughter's friends and has nasty affairs with them while your wife and daughter screw around like the whores they really are."

He lowered his medallion and Al and Jacky's eyes cleared. Al got a nasty leer and licked his lips. "Brooke huh? That tight little slut needs some real cock in her before she heads off to college." He rubbed his hands and smiled. "Yeah, I'm gonna tear that up tonight."

"Dear, why don't you go wait in your office. I'll entertain Melody's friend until she gets back." Jacky purred as she slid her arm into Jason's and guided him towards the kitchen.

"Jason, isn't it? It's so hard to keep track of Melody's friends at this age. So much going on you know. It's so hard to get to, know, them." Jacky said with a smoldering glint in her eyes. She slowly stretched in front of him. "I was just working out, got all hot and sweaty." She slowly swayed her ass as she bent over the kitchen island and make like she was stretching a hamstring while looking over her shoulder at him and licking her lips.

"Well, your work outs are doing a great job. You are a knockout. Probably the hottest MILF in the neighborhood." Jason said as he walked up behind her and put his hand on her ass.

Jacky pushed back into his hand. "MILF? Oh, such a bad boy using that word. I should spank you for that." She straightened and leaned back into his arms and wrapped her right arm around his head and pulled him down into a long kiss.

Jason reached around her body and pulled the sports bra up and off in a quick motion that got a gasp and a giggle from her. Jason's hands began to rub her tits and she put her hands on his chest and moaned. He tweaked her nipples and felt them harden. They kissed some more, and Jason let his hands roam all over Jacky's hot body and her awesome tits.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,357 Followers