Stereotype Pt. 03

Story Info
Jason uses his new job to corrupt more people.
12.2k words
4.66
32.5k
25
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,350 Followers

Thanks for the feedback so far. It appears that I have a good idea here. I am trying to be sure I get all the stereotypes, and have plans to get police, strippers, escorts, college students, more wives in the next several chapters. If you have a suggestion for a stereotype I'm missing please feel free to let me know. Please enjoy!

STEREOTYPE Part 3

THE NEXT MORNING

Jason was up early, showered and put on his suit. He could instantly tell he needed to get new clothes and the shirt was very tight on him and the jacket was hard to get on. He eventually gave up and got from his dad's closet.

Angie was up and getting ready when he walked in to get a jacket. She smiled at him and winked but didn't push for sex. In fact, she seemed pretty normal until she came down when Jason was finishing his breakfast.

She had definitely changed her dressing style. She click-clacked around the kitchen in six inch black stiletto heels, black stockings, a much shorter and tighter skirt, a sleeveless blouse with the top three buttons undone which allowed for a nice view of her cleavage, and heavy makeup. She certainly looked like the office slut or at least the office hottie.

But as nice as she looked Jason was focused on his job and she seemed normal, making small talk, reminding him to get some things when he was off work and so on. They both left the house at the same time and Jason saw Lisa who waved and smiled and then hopped in her car. She was also dressed like the office hottie but hadn't thrown herself on him.

"Wonderful, so I can control this to an extent. That is good. Now for my first day on the job." Jason thought as he drove off. Jason reflected he could have probably walked, but he wanted to drive so he could have his car. He was going to test how much work he had to do versus how much this office was now a stereotypical office in a porno.

Jason got in at about ten minutes till eight and Trish and Natasha were both at their desks. Jason smiled at their clothing. Both were wearing a deep plunging button down blouse, with short sleeves and the top buttons undone which showed a huge amount of cleavage and also allowed everyone to easily see that neither of them wore a bra. They both sported tight miniskirts that were well above the knee, stockings and high heels. Long hoop earrings and bangle bracelets with thick makeup completed the look.

Natasha had been a natural red head, but she had obviously dyed her hair flaming red and Trish was now a blonde. Both of them looked like cheap sluts in a porno, which they were.

"Gut morning Mr. Jason, sir." Natasha said with a lick of her lips. She stood up with several folders and nodded to towards his office with a dirty smile. Jason motioned for her to go ahead, and she swayed into his office looking like sex on two legs. Jason followed, shut the door, locked it, and then spun his sexy secretary around and they kissed hard.

Jason grinned. "Hey baby, what do you have for your boss?"

Natasha took his hand and led him to his chair and sat him down. "First, I give blowjob to boss, so boss is nice and relaxed for long day." She knelt and unzipped him. His cock popped out and she started to caress it and kiss it.

"I have papers you will sign, then notes for staff meeting." She said and then sucked his cock down her throat.

"Uhhhhhhhhh, niceeeeee." Jason wheezed. Natasha's tongue swirled and danced around his cock, and she easily deep throated him. After several minutes Jason tensed and shot his load down her throat. She sucked several times on his cock to get all of his cum and then let his dick slide out of her throat. She grinned up at him and nodded.

"Yis, boss is now relaxed. Now, you sign dis here, this insurance form for you medical plan, sign here dentist, dis company HR policy." Natasha said as she put various paperwork on his desk. Jason signed the first several and then blinked.

"Shit, I made her a gold-digger looking for a sugar daddy, I need to watch what I sign. Dopey from an awesome blowjob or not, I could get in easy trouble. Not all pornos end well for the star." He thought.

Jason started to read each document. Natasha didn't seem to mind, or her demeanor didn't change that he could see and once done, she gathered the documents, touched up her lipstick, blew him a kiss and swayed out the door.

Jason checked the clock and then headed into the conference room. Jane wasn't in, but Sam and Debbie were. Both were older, about mid-forties, with Sam being fairly well built and Debbie looking nice, but with some weight and curves on her. Jason nodded to them and said "Hi, I'm Jason, the new hire."

Sam stood up and extended his hand. "Hi, I recognize you, you live up the street about 2 blocks from me and my wife Debbie here."

"Oh? You two are married?" Jason said with a smile.

"Yes. Debbie was the mom until our twins moved out for college and then she got back into work a couple of years back working the front desk here and then showed some aptitude for HR."

Jason smiled at his good luck. "I met Jane yesterday. She coming to this meeting?"

"She's off today, had a medical appointment." Debbie said.

Jason pulled out his medallion and grinned at the quickly entranced couple. "Good, that way I can talk to this stereotypical older couple. I am so impressed with your work as a stereotypical Domme, Debbie. The way you turned your husband into a stereotypical submissive slave and cuckold. How well you both keep up the front at the office while knowing when you get home Sam puts on his slave gear and serves his latex clad mistress while she enjoys breaking people to her will or torturing him with a cage on his cock or making him watch while she fucks other men and women with a strap on. Of course, you know that I love to watch sometimes, and your door is always open if I want to come by for a show."

Jason lowered his medallion and smiled as Debbie's eyes hardened and turned evil looking while Sam's eyes lost some of the hardness and his features seemed to slouch and weaken. Debbie glanced at Sam who immediately stood up with a "Sorry" and she turned to Jason.

"I would love to have you stop by tonight if you are free for a show. My husband needs some punishment, and I would love to show off."

Jason grinned. "Sure, say about seven? Yes, I'll see you then. And I might have a friend with me. One who needs some, discipline."

"Oh how wonderful. Does your friend belong to anyone, or can I have them?"

"Well, we will see how it goes."

The door opened and Tatiana strutted in. Jason grinned at the hard-core businesswoman as she sat down at the head of the table. She was wearing high heels and stockings, an even shorter and tighter skirt than the secretaries, and a skintight sleeveless blouse with the top four buttons undone. Her hair was up in a tower, and she had thick makeup. Her nipples pushed against the fabric, and she wore a tight necklace that was almost a collar and large hoop earrings.

"Morning let's get to business. You have met Jason? Good, he will be taking some of my work over to allow me to focus on higher level stuff. Jason, first order of business is this." She handed him a small folder. "We have gotten an increase in complaints recently. Most are noise, but some others have been a bit more, um, personal in nature. Peeping Tom complaint for this one, lewd behavior on this one and this one. Dig into it, go and talk to the people involved and get it sorted. Normally we start this with just a phone call or visit and then elevate it to our security force if things don't clean up. Just odd we had so many in the last couple of days."

Jason kept his face straight as he looked at the complaints. There were two from two different neighbors about the Petersons, one against Diane, one against the Smiths (the peeping toms), one against Mai's place, and one against the Youngs. Diane had apparently made a pass at the husband of her neighbor who shared a backyard fence. Mai had apparently walked around in the back yard naked and was seen by a neighbor, the Petersons were too damn loud, and the Smiths had been watching the neighbors too closely.

Jason noted that the complaints were not really shocked per say, more along the lines of "keep your private affairs private". He read them all as Tatiana talked about some maintenance issues. He raised his hand and said "I can take care of this, but I will need a large map of neighborhood. Can I get one and get it mounted in my office? Easier to track issues for me."

Tatiana nodded. "Whatever you need, but I want each complaint taken care of today."

Jason nodded and then pulled out his medallion. He waited a moment and then said "We all know we live in a stereotypical neighborhood with all sorts of perverts, sex fiends, doms and dommes, swingers, escorts and strippers. We just need to make sure that everyone fits their stereotype to fix this problem. But since it's a neighborhood problem, we need to make sure that only people in the neighborhood are involved. Ms. Tatiana, Jane is doing fine work, but we need someone from inside the neighborhood to do this job correctly. You should either move her or let her go. If you let her go, you should give her a high recommendation and all her salary for the entire contract as a severance."

He lowered the medallion and all three of them nodded in agreement. Tatiana made a note. "Good idea, we need to keep our business private, and Jane can't be counted on for that. She had done great work, so I'll move her over to another part of our business and give her a raise. That should keep her quiet and not wanting to ask questions. But we need a new accountant then. Jason, find one."

Jason nodded and made a note. Since he now had access to all the HOA member files, he was sure he could find someone and "convince" them to come and work for Tatiana. Tatiana hit up some other issues and then ended the meeting.

"Jason, my office." She said as she swayed out the door.

Jason grinned as he left Sam who was meekly following Debbie who was walking like someone who owned the world. Jason heard her say "You tried to sit in my presence without my permission? You will be whipped for that."

Jason entered, locked the door behind him and leered as he walked over to Tatiana who was sitting on her desk, legs spread and pussy bare and glistening. She smiled at Jason and pointed down. "I didn't have my hubby home last night so I'm dying for some action. Get to it."

Jason knelt and gently kissed her clit and began to work it. Tatiana pushed his head in a bit and let out a low moan which became a hiss and then a louder moan as Jason worked his tongue. He sucked and licked and then eased a finger in. She tensed and her legs tightened around his head at that, and he sped up his pace. Tatiana hissed again and then said "Oh FUCK yeah! Fuck yeah! Work that, uhhhhhhh, tongue! FUCKKKKKKK!" Tatiana shuddered and her legs squeezed Jason's head tight. Jason shoved his tongue in as deep as she could and he heard Tatiana scream into something and then go limp.

Jason's face was covered in her cum, and juice and he grinned up at his "boss" who head was rolling around like she was a bobble-head. She had shoved a scarf into her mouth, and it was nearly torn through. Jason grabbed it and wiped off his face and waited until Tatiana was able to look at him.

"Mmmmmm, just what the boss needed. Be in my office at 3pm sharp for a fuck. Now you have work to do. And here." She tossed him an envelope. He looked in it and gasped.

"Hiring bonus, $10K cash. Get some proper suits and clothes."

Tatiana wiped herself off and then moved around her desk. "Get to work, I'm not paying you to stand around."

Jason moved out of the office and back into his. Sam was walking out and said "I put up an extra map we use for maintenance on your wall. I think that is what you wanted but let me know if you need anything else."

I nodded and walked into my office with my list. The map was large, and it covered the entire neighborhood. "Perfect. Now, let's get to work." Jason started by highlighting each house he had already "visited" in green. Houses he had only partially visited (some of the folks he had run into without their partners or spouses while walking around) he marked in yellow. The ones with the complaints he marked in red.

Jason called in Natasha and had her pull the records on the complainers, who they were, what they did, and so on. He figured out who was home from work and when. He started to line up people to various stereotypes and was making his plan when the first problem solved itself.

Natasha buzzed him and said "Sir, there is a Mr. and Mrs. Jenny here and they would like to speak with you. They lodged the complaint about two of their neighbors yesterday."

"Of course, the Petersons and Diane. I'm just finishing something. Have them come in in about 5 minutes." Jason said. It turned out one of the complaints against the new swinging couple was from the same couple who complained about Diane. Jason could kill two birds with one stone.

The complainers were John and Catherine Jenny. John was a researcher at a pharma company and Catherine was a botanist who did various contract work. Catherine could often be found working on her huge garden and greenhouse behind their house, so it was not a big surprise that she had heard or seen something going on. Catherine was an attractive brunette with a somewhat muscular figure for all her work and John lifted weights.

I had just the stereotypes for them, and it would also be a money maker for him and maybe the HOA.

Five minutes later there was a knock and Jason opened the door. "Hello, I'm Jason and Mrs. Timms has me handling complaints. I read your complaints and I am certainly going to fix this. But can I ask a couple of questions first?"

The couple came in and sat down and John nodded yes. "Well, I need to know what is you're feeling about this situation with Diane? Do you think her behavior is odd or that she is acting strangely?"

Jason had decided to find out how "accepting" the medallion made normal people be about some of the behaviors. This was a perfect opportunity. Jason had to know if what they saw would make them think something strange was going on, or maybe even go to the police or press or whatever.

John flushed a bit and Catherine spoke up. "We don't judge others, and we understand that Diane, while very nice and usually a very good neighbor, has some interesting lifestyle choices."

John nodded and said "We both know about how she fools around with anyone she can, but it's not our place to tell her husband or discuss her behavior. We knew moving in she was a, um..."

"A slut? Please, we are all adults here. I'm trying to see how hard I need to deal with her is all. If this was just a one off versus a habit, I can take a different tact." Jason said.

Catherine sighed. "Well, for some reason yesterday she was really, REALLY, forward with John. She came out topless and nearly climbed the fence trying to get him to come over to "see some changes upstairs". We've seen her with the Petersons, and we know all about the rumors, but we have made it perfectly clear we are not interested. But yesterday she wouldn't take no for an answer. And then the Petersons came out..." She blushed and John spoke up.

"Steve and Susan came out and joined in. Steve was in a very tight speedo and Susan was also topless and in six-inch heels. All three of them propositioned us for several minutes before they got the message and went inside. Diane went with them, and we soon heard them going at it like animals. They tend to forget about their windows."

"I see." Jason said. "This is great. They are accepting the changes like it's always been like this and are not seeing anything weird." He thought. "Now to fix this."

Jason smiled. "I can fix this right now and I'd be glad to" he said as he pulled out his medallion. John and Catherine both got the glazed look and froze in position as he continued "especially for our stereotypical neighborhood dealers. Both of you work so hard in growing and making drugs for the neighborhood party and player types aside from your normal job we can't have you disturbed more than you want. I know you both love the attention from your customers and that you constantly take sex as payment instead of cash. I mean, you and the Petersons practically swap partners half the week. And with Kitty here being such a dope fiend, she hardly knows her own name most of the time and just loves to sell drugs, get high, get others high, and have wild sex."

Jason lowered the medallion and the couple looked at him. John got a nasty grin and said "Yeah, that's right. I love fucking Diane, but she really needs to give us time to work on our product. I'll see her after I get back from work and get things sorted."

Catherine, now Kitty, blinked and started to sweat. "Um, excuse me a moment." She dug into her purse and pulled out a pill bottle. She popped the top and swallowed several pills. She sighed and nodded. "Muscle relaxers. Pulled my back a bit ago. I'm better, but the high? Mmmmmmmmm, so nice. I didn't smoke my weed this morning so I'm feeling the cravings. Speaking of which, how can we hook you up? We've run out of inventory for some reason, but we can get you anything. I'm setting up the greenhouse to grow some fine weed and opiates, and John can make all sorts of stuff, we can get you anything you want."

Jason grinned and stood up. He walked over to Kitty and said "Oh, I'll have some weed when you can get it, just a couple of joints right now. I'm a bit short on cash, so how about I fuck you in the ass for payment?"

John snickered. "That will work fine. My slut wife loves it and hey, you own the cops, right? We need to make sure we are on your good side."

"That's right." Jason bent Kitty over the desk and pulled up her skirt. She was wearing normal white underwear and Jason pulled it down. He smacked her ass several times and she grunted and swayed back and forth.

Jason hit the intercom. "Natasha, bring me some lube." Jason began to finger Kitty's ass while he undid his pants. "So, I need you to be a bit careful dealing. Only in the neighborhood and only to people who live here. Do that and I'll keep the cops off of you." He said to John as Natasha swayed in and with a giggle lubed him up.

John nodded and putted out a notepad and began to make some notes. Steve winked at Natasha as she slowly jerked him off getting the lube all over his cock. "That's enough Natasha, I'll bang you later this afternoon, back to work."

Natasha leaned down and gave his cock a nice kiss and then swayed out. John leered at her while he wrote some things down. Jason slapped Kitty's ass with his cock a couple of times and then positioned and pushed right into her tight asshole

Kitty sucked her breath hard and grunted. "Uhhhhh, GOD! So fucking tight! Uh! Uh! Uh!" She began to grunt as Jason began to pound her ass. Jason smiled and sped up. "Nice and tight! But you need to dress the part Kitty! None of this white panties shit! You need to get some tie dyes and get high!"

"You got, HUH! You got it! I'll be, uhhhh, fried on my own weed by noon!"

Jason tensed and shot a load into her ass and pulled back. Kitty lay face down on his desk panting. Jason looked at his list and grinned. "Okay John, I'm going to send you some help. You know your neighbor Karen and Rick?"

"Sure. Rick's okay, but Karen is such a, a..."

"Karen?"

They both laughed. Karen and Rick lived right behind the Petersons and right next to John and Kitty. She was on the HOA board and was the typical neighborhood busybody who LOVED to poke her nose in someone else's business. She and Angie were close friends since Angie was one of the big gossips in the neighborhood. She was pretty young, mid-twenties, and fairly nice looking when not running around in a pantsuit bugging people about mowing the grass, parking on the street and so on.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,350 Followers