Stereotype Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,362 Followers

George gasped and then grunted, and Lisa began to make gulping sounds. Debbie nodded in approval.

"Do you see not yet slave? Do you understand yet? Being a slave is about pleasing your master. Your joy is seeing him happy and content. Your own feelings are nothing! His feelings, his well-being, his satisfaction; THAT is what matters. Do you understand?"

Sarah's eyes were dull, and her voice sounds like she was in a trance or something. "Yes, Mistress Debbie, this not-yet-slave sees now how foolish it was and understands. Master is all, not-yet-slave is nothing."

Debbie had her repeat that several times and then noticed Jason stroking himself. "George, our dear friend Jason is having to pleasure himself. I would never think to use your own slave for his enjoyment, but since this worthless piece of scum is not yet a slave, may she pleasure our dear friend?"

George had stood up and had moved Lisa over to the couch and bent her over. As he slid into her he replied "Of course, but have her watch me, her husband and master, enjoying a real slave. Make sure she understands she doesn't get any of this until she learns her place."

Sarah let out a slight moan that cut off when Debbie smacked her tits with her crop. "Lovely idea my dear friend. Not yet slave, crawl over to Jason and see if you can properly please him. Slave! Your Mistress requires attention! Come here and eat me out while I observe."

Sam crawled over quickly, but Jason was watching Sarah. Sarah crawled up to him. She would lift her eyes and meet his gaze. She seemed to look him over and think a moment. Then she crawled forward and put her hand on his cock and began to stroke it slowly. She licked up his pre-cum and then licked his cock several times. She then stroked it slowly while she bent down and began to gently kiss and suck on his balls.

"Mmmmmmm, that's nice. Very good, exactly what I was wanting." Jason said as his head leaned back. Sarah made no noise but kept at it, slowly picking up the pace. After several minutes she began to suck on his cock. Just the tip at first but she took more and more and slowly sped up. Jason looked around and smiled.

George had Lisa bent over the couch and was tearing her ass up. He had his cock in Lisa's asshole and Lisa was biting down hard on a cushion with her eyes rolled up to the whites. George was muttering "Fuck yeah! This is what I fucking needed! A proper slave instead of that bitch of a wife! Fucking cunt!"

Jason nodded. "I figured he had some repressed feelings about his marriage." He thought.

Debbie was watching him and Sarah. She stood with her legs apart and Sam was kneeling between them and eating her out. Debbie was whispering "Good slave. Good pet. You are such a good little boy, Mistress will let you jerk off tonight after our guest leave."

Jason felt his cock twitch and he pulled it out of Sarah's mouth. He jerked it a couple of times and then came all over Sarah's face. She knelt there with a huge load of his spunk all over her face and smiled at him.

Jason laughed and then said, "You will keep that on until you are home."

Sarah bowed her head and said, "Yes Sir."

Just after he finished, Jason saw the others finish as well. George and Lisa both came with a simultaneous scream and Debbie let out a moan, a shudder and then squirted on Sam's face. Sam simply crawled back to his place and knelt there.

Debbie sighed and then got that stern nasty look again. "Very well. Not-yet-Slave, you have done well. But we are not done yet. Get over the hobby horse."

Sarah went over to the hobby horse and lay over it with her ass sticking up. Sam got up and went over to it and then cuffed Sarah to the horse and put a ball gag in her mouth. Debbie went to the rack and picked out a whip. She gave it an expert twirl and cracked it in the air. Sarah flinched.

"You will now be flogged for making my dear friend Jason's life troublesome. You will never phone in another complaint again."

"CRACK!"

"MMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFPPPPPPPP!" Sarah howled into her ballgag as Debbie cracked the whip over her bare ass.

"CRACK!"

"MMMMMMMMMFFFFFPPPPPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOO!" Sarah's muffled voice sounded like she was in real pain.

Jason watched Sarah get ten lashes and her ass and back were welted and red when it was done.

"This not-yet-slave needs more work, but it is late. George, Jason, please let me keep her tonight for some more work. I will have her back to you in the morning. And dearest Lisa, thank you for coming and serving, you are such a lovely and obedient slave."

Lisa put her hands together in front of her pussy and bowed. "Of course, Mistress, when I am not the stereotypical next-door neighbor, I am the stereotypical submissive slave. I live to serve."

"Thank you for doing this, Sarah needs a strong hand to train her and I just don't have the time. Please keep her as long as you need." George added as he put on pants.

"Thank you for the invite, always fun. See you at work tomorrow." Jason said.

Debbie hugged each of them and then Sam led them upstairs and showed them the door. As he closed it, Jason heard a "click" and heard Debbie say "You may now beat off thinking of my pussy."

Jason chuckled and waved as Lisa got into George's car. Jason drove home and was feeling a bit randy still as he came in the door. "Damn. All the sex I had today and I'm still wanting more. I should have fucked Sarah." He thought.

He opened the door and Angie was sitting on the couch in a see-through robe. She looked at him and her eyes lit up. Jason smiled as he walked past her. "My bedroom. Now."

Angie followed with a giggle and Jason had a nice fuck before bed.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,362 Followers