Stereotype Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason lowered his medallion and Sarah's eyes lost their glaze and a lot of their fire. She looked at Jason with a great deal more respect and even some fear. Jason stood up and looked down at her. "Why are you sitting there like you are in control?"

"Oh! Sorry Jason, I'm..."

"Sir. It's sir. You very obviously have been bad. Talking to me like this, like I'm your equal. And complaining about Mai next door. You know full well she is a good friend of mine. And you dared to complain?"

Sarah had slid to her knees and was wringing her hands. "Sir, I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me! Please! Don't tell George! I'll do anything!"

"I will be by to pick you both up at 7. You will be heavily punished for your attitude tonight." Jason said. He looked over on the endtable and saw her smartphone. He picked it up and opened a browser window. He googled "sex shops" and found one that had all sorts of S and M gear. He picked out some collars and leashes, manacles and cuffs, gags and blindfolds, clamps and some slave bondage gear. He showed the shopping cart to Sarah who flushed.

"You will go and buy all of this now. You cannot be a stereotypical submissive slave slut without it and right now you are way out of character. Tonight you will dress in this and this and have this collar on and this leash hooked to it. Be waiting on your knees."

Sarah whimpered, but Jason saw excitement flare in her eyes as well.

With a snicker Jason left the house.

Jason thought about going over to Mai's and take advantage of his VIP status but decided to head back to the office instead. He was back at 2pm and after some heavy flirting with Trish and Natasha and then some making out with Natasha on his lap, he went over to Tatiana's office. He knocked and went in.

Tatiana made the "quiet" gesture and motioned him to come around the desk but stay back. She was on a Zoom call with her husband. Jason just listened in as she and talked business with her husband for a bit. Then she pulled out the headphone jack and motioned Jason over.

"Dear, this is Jason, the new hire."

"Ah, of course. You are Brad's son. Well, glad to have you onboard. I, um..."

Jason glanced down and realized his medallion had slid out into view and Mr. Timms was now under his power. He looked over at Tatiana and she was also watching it.

"Mr. Timms, is anyone else there with you?"

"No, I'm in my hotel room."

"Very good. You are a stereotypical older married man and boss. You have a hot young trophy wife who fucks your brains out, but you know she also fools around on you all the time. You don't care because you also fool around on her with your secretary, her secretary, escorts and anyone who takes your fancy. Does your secretary live in this neighborhood?"

"No, but she has been trying to seduce me for several months. She's a little gold digger and I've been thinking about replacing her. I'll take her up on her offers as soon as she gets back from some errands."

"Good, feel free to be a stereotypical Sugar Daddy for her. Now then, since I am the stereotypical subordinate, I need to fuck your wife. Have a nice time."

Jason lowered the medallion and Tatiana grabbed his tie and pulled him down close for a sloppy kiss. Jason heard a "Have fun" and the Zoom clicked off. Tatiana broke the kiss and said, "You're early for the 3 o'clock, which is just fine."

"Your husband doesn't mind?" Jason was still interested in how his medallion adjusted people and wanted to see Tatiana's reaction to her new reality.

"Of course not. He knows I fool around just like I know he fools around. We're a stereotypical married couple after all and stereotypical business bosses after all."

Jason pulled Tatiana to her feet and spun her around. He bent her over and hiked up her skirt. She was not wearing any panties and Jason swore he could smell her. He rubbed her ass and she swayed back and forth.

"So, did you wear any panties at all today?"

"A thong, but I took it off once I got in because I needed some action right after the meeting and didn't want to waste time. I think I'll just go commando from now on unless I'm slutting up some lingerie."

Jason pulled her back by her hair and kissed her. "Sounds wonderful. Now, time to fuck over the boss."

Tatiana moaned as Jason slapped her ass several times and then began to poke around her pussy with his hard cock.

"Hey boss, let me tell you about some things I have lined up." Jason said as he positioned and eased his cock in.

"SSsssssssss, mmmmmmm, go ahead. Tatiana said with a husky sound to her voice as she pushed hard back into Jason's initial thrust.

"So I went to talk to the various complaints today and got some things straightened out. Uhhhhhh, fuck your pussy is FINE boss! I turned the Jennys into drug producers and dealers and Karen next door now does the deliveries and pickups. Oooooh, FUCK, you are so TIGHT! We get 15% of the net. The Jacksons are, uuuuuhhhhhh mmmmmmmm, going to open an office here in the other office building and will serve the neighborhood. I figure having a stereotypical doctor and nurse is just what we need, and we can be sure to treat and VD that pops up."

Tatiana was moving in perfect time to his thrusts and moaning. "OOoooooooooo, fuckkkkkkkk. Uhhhhh, mm'kay. You, Oh GOD! You handle it, uuhhhhhhh!"

Jason gave her ass a slap and then tensed. With a "Yeahhh!" he came hard in Tatiana and she let out a scream and then flopped face down on the desk.

"Okay boss, that's the day. I'm going to head out and get some new suits and see some more folks."

Tatiana didn't even respond; she just lay there making soft moaning sounds while Jason's cum oozed out of her pussy and onto her desk.

"What a great boss I have." Jason said as he headed out of the office.

Jason made a couple of calls prior to leaving, getting ahold of George and asking him to stop by his house prior to going home, and then setting up an appointment with the head of the private security service for tomorrow morning.

"Good thing the guy who manages our security force lives in our neighborhood. I'll rope him in and go from there." Jason said. He headed out from the office and went shopping. He got some nice suits, shoes and a nice big bling ring. He then headed back to his house. As he walked up the lawn he sighed.

"I need a place of my own. I practically own the entire neighborhood or will soon enough. I need my own house. And a maid to take care of it, and a girlfriend to slut around in it..." Jason said as his leer grew bigger thinking about the various stereotypes he could have.

He was horny again when he went in and Angie slinked up to him right as he got to the kitchen. She wrapped her arms around his neck and purred "I've had such a LONG day baby. Can you help mommy relax a bit? Pleaseeeeee?"

Jason kissed her hard and pulled off his jacket. "Of course, mother dear, I'd be happy to. But I have an appointment at 7, so don't make me late."

Angie dropped to her knees and took out his cock. Jason grinned down at his stepmom, her eyes sparkling as she smiled up at him like a slut. She began to kiss his cock and then lick it and then just sucked him down. Jason put his hands on her head and set her pace and she matched and kept it just like the stereotypical well trained porn star she now was.

Jason let his mind wander a bit and smiled as he heard her gag a bit and then gulp his load down. He pulled her up and ripped open her blouse. He buried his face in her tits as she laughed. "That's it my little boy, have some of Mommy's milk!"

Jason snorted and boosted her up on the table. He spread her legs and smiled at the bare pussy glistening in the light. "Excellent. You should go commando like this every day. Easier to get quickie fucks at work and from customers."

"Yes. That is exactly what I thought. I got fucked by a potential home buyer today, but the other agents were out of the office. I'm so horny I fingered myself all the way home!" Angie said as she pushed forward to the edge of the table.

Jason moved between her legs and entered her. His cock slipped in the well lubed hole and Angie's pussy seemed to tighten down hard. Jason gasped as he began to pump into her.

"Oh fuck! Yeah! Fuck your mommy!" Angie moaned as she caressed her tits while Jason smacked into pussy like a jackhammer. Angie would moan and groan and then grab Jason for a long kiss and then repeat the cycle while Jason pumped harder and harder. The table creaked and some plates smashed to the floor as Angie began to flail around.

"Harder! Harder! HARDER!" Angie howled and with a shout of his own Jason came hard and filled his stepmom up. Angie jerked several times and then was reduced to a trembling heap. She flopped back on the table with a sigh and Jason left her there in her own mess.

"Need to shower and get changed." Jason said as he bounded upstairs.

Jason did so and was headed back downstairs to grab some food when the doorbell rang. Jason opened the door and saw George standing there.

"Hi. I got your message to stop by. I didn't know you worked for the HOA and neighborhood committee. What do..."

George trailed off as Jason showed him the medallion. "George, you are the stereotypical henpecked husband who is really the dominant one in the marriage. You are taking your wife to a domme and having her broken and dominated and turned into your meek slave. You love watching her get dominated and you love how she is becoming weaker and meeker and more subservient to your will. You like fooling around with other women while she begs you for sex and to serve you, and you eventually reward her only after she has been thoroughly cowed and tamed."

George's eyes returned to normal, and he smiled at Jason. He glanced behind him and snickered. "Got started early huh?"

Jason turned and saw Angie walking up the stairs. Her blouse was hanging open, her skirt was still hiked up and her legs were stained and wet. She had one shoe off and a huge grin on her face and glazed eyes. She moved like she was in a trance and didn't even acknowledge the two men.

"Well, gotta keep my mom happy right? So, time for Sarah's appointment, you know she called in a complaint about Mai's yesterday."

"She did? Oh, she is getting a whipping tonight for that. Shit, we need another woman so she can see me getting pleasure and beg for it." George said as they walked down the sidewalk.

Jason grinned and said "I can fix that. Meet you at Debbie's in a bit." Jason saw that Lisa's car was parked in her driveway and he went up and knocked on the door. Lisa opened it and had that horny glint in her eye.

"Oh Jason, I was just thinking about you." She purred.

"Lisa, come with me. Sarah did something wrong, and George is taking her to Debbie's for punishment. We need a horny sexy woman to fuck George and make his wife all worked up."

Lisa was nodding and already out the door by the time Jason finished. "Wonderful! George is a hunk and Sarah is such a bitch sometimes. Thanks for inviting me along!"

Jason led her over to his car and let her in. He sat down and Lisa immediately lowered her head into his lap and took out his cock. "Got to be in character in a car, right?" She said with a wink as she began to suck.

Jason smiled and waited until he saw George come out the door. Sarah was following behind him wearing a raincoat over her body and the hood up. The coat was tied shut but Jason could see that her arms were not in the sleeves and that George was leading her by a leash that went up to her neck. He led her to the car and put her in the back seat and then pulled out. He waved at Jason as he passed, and Jason followed him several blocks to the house.

Jason arrived right as Lisa finished him off and he got out with a broad smile and helped Lisa out of the car. George smiled and led his wife up to the door and knocked.

The door opened and Sam bowed his head. "Good evening honored guests, Mistress Debbie is expecting you."

Jason had to work to keep from gaping. Sam was dressed as a Chip-nDale's dancer with his chest exposed and a black tie around his neck. The crotch was cut out though and his cock was encased in a cock cage with a little padlock on it. He closed the door and led them to a staircase going down.

"Please watch your step, the Mistress's Dungeon is undergoing renovation." Sam said in a low serious tone. Jason looked at the others. Lisa and George seemed to have no issues or showed any surprise at this, and Sarah looked resigned from what he could tell. Sam led them down into the basement and Jason smiled as he saw what his medallion's influence had done.

Debbie must have worked Sam's ass off in the short time after the change because the basement was very much a S and M dungeon. There was a large X made out of 2 by 4's with manacles on it for the feet and hands. A large rack of whips, crops, restraints and nearly every sex toy Jason had ever see or heard of took up nearly an entire wall. On one side were several comfortable chairs while a large hobby horse looking thing was in the corner.

Debbie sat on a large, padded chair that was nicely carved but looked like it was being stripped and revarnished. She was sitting there with one leg crossed over her knee wearing a tight black latex corset and thigh high black boots with silver-colored buckles. She wore a large black mask with feathers and had on black opera gloves.

"Welcome honored guests. I am so pleased you have come to my humble accommodation. Slave, attend them. Bring wine and see to their comfort. After you have chained this worthless piece of shit to her place of course."

Sarah trembled as Sam took the leash and led her to the center of the floor. Without a word he forced her on her knees and then pulled off the raincoat. Jason smiled at what he saw.

Sarah was naked excepting a pair of flip flops which Sam pulled off and tossed away. Around her waist was a black leather belt and her hands were manacled to it. Without a word Sam blindfolded her and then removed the leash from the black studded dog collar. In it's place he ran a chain from an eyebolt in the floor up to it and padlocked it. Sarah gasped when she heard the "click" sound.

Sam then went over and carefully poured some red wine into some wine glasses and placed them on a tray. Then then offered Jason, George, and Lisa each a glass and then one to Debbie. She took it and smiled at him.

"Well done slave, you may kneel at your Mistress's feet while we discuss what will happen tonight. And you may worship."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you, Mistress." Sam replied in a very low and respectful tone. He then knelt down off to one side, bent down and began to gently kiss Debbie's boots.

"My dear friends, I am so glad you could come. George, your wife has been disobedient again? I am so sorry that my training was ineffective. I am so hurt that I failed such a dear friend."

"She is stubborn, yes. I think that is what attracted me to her, knowing that breaking her would be a challenge. I find that it sometimes isn't the having, it's the getting." George replied.

Jason suddenly had an idea. He pulled out his medallion and held it up. Debbie, George, and Lisa all looked at it and Jason watched their eyes assume the glazed look he so loved.

"Yes, and that is why we bought along the stereotypical trained submissive Lisa. So that Sarah can see what a proper slave can do. Isn't that right Lisa?"

Jason lowered the medallion and grinned as Lisa bowed her head. "Yes. I was well trained by Mistress Debbie and have never forgotten. Even thought my Mistress has given me my freedom, I still live to serve her if called. I am always glad to show others the proper way to serve."

George nodded and Debbie smiled. "You were always such a good girl. Easy to train, eager to serve. I do regret that I couldn't keep you on. But your loyalty is still very much appreciated."

Lisa had trembled when she had been called a "good girl" and Jason rubbed his hands together.

Debbie sipped her wine and then said "Sarah, you now have no name. You are "slave". You will remain that way, even in your real life, until you have learned your place at the feet of your master. Your stubborn will and attempts to be your own woman are stupid and foolish wastes of time. You were never meant to be anything other than a slave, owned by another. Your Master will think for you, tell you what to do, and will make you happy to be owned and used."

Debbie stood up and strutted over to Sarah, her boots making a click clack on the cement. She took a crop from the rack and slowly traced its tip over Sarah's naked body. Sarah trembled and let out little gasps as Debbie flicked her nipples and gave her ass a light tap.

With a sudden jerk Debbie ripped the blindfold off and grabbed Sarah's chin. She forced it over to where George was sitting.

"Lisa, stand. Now move in front of George. Tonight, you will be his. Strip naked and show your body to him. Let him see what he will have to play with tonight."

Without a word Lisa stood up and swayed over in front of George. She smiled at him and said "I am Lisa, your slave for tonight by order of Mistress Debbie. Whatever you desire of me, you may have. Whatever you wish to do to me, you may. I am yours for tonight."

George smiled and nodded his head. Lisa slowly undressed. It wasn't like a strip show, but it was slow and smooth. Lisa watched George closely and whenever he seemed to perk up she would stop and be sure he a nice long look, moving her body and positioning it so he could see everything.

"SMACK!"

Jason jumped as Sarah let out a yelp.

"Eyes front you worthless slave! Look on Lisa, see how she watches her Master? She how she looks for what pleases him? See how she reacts to his body language? A good slave will understand her Master's needs almost before he knows what he needs or desires! Lisa is a good slave! But you try to look away?"

"SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!"

"I'm sorry! I'm..."

"SMACK!"

"SILENCE! You will make no noise, none! You do not have that right. You are not even a slave yet. You are nothing. Now WATCH! And LEARN!" Debbie hissed in an evil sounding voice.

Lisa had paused while Debbie punished Sarah, but once she was done, she started up like nothing had happened. The clothing was off and folded on her seat and now she eased of her lacey see-through lingerie. George motioned her close and gently ran his hands over her body. Lisa smiled and closed her eyes. She looked like she was getting off being felt up and Jason reflected she probably was.

Debbie made some more remarks about how well Lisa did using her body and looks to serve her master. Then she forced Sarah onto her hands and knees with her ass up.

"Now not even a slave, what have we learned?"

"A good slave will understand her Master's needs almost before he does."

"SMACK!" Debbie smacked her ass with the crop.

"AGAIN! SCREAM IT!"

"AHHH! A GOOD SLAVE WILL UNDERSTAND HER MASTER'S NEEDS ALMOST BEFORE HE DOES!"

"AGAIN!" Debbie thundered and smacked her again. She made Sarah repeat it twenty times.

"Now, watch and learn. Lisa, please him."

"Yes Mistress. Master, I will now please you." Lisa knelt down and gently spread his legs. "Master, I saw you watching me. You desire my lips and mouth pleasuring your cock." Lisa undid his pants and eased out George's cock like it was a fragile vase and gently kissed it. George sighed and leaned back. Lisa kissed it lovingly several times and then licked it. Then her lovely lips eased around the head, and she began to suck it down.

Jason pulled his cock out and began to masturbate. No one seemed to care, and he was greatly enjoying the show. Sam simply knelt by the throne, George had his head back and a large smile on his face, Lisa's eyes were sparkling as she worked George's cock, Debbie was watching Sarah and making comments on Lisa's performance. Sarah's eyes were locked onto her husband getting his blowjob and she was beginning to breath very heavily.