Stereotype Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick was a factory manager and he happened to be off that day, and his wife would likely be home as well.

"Rick and Karen are just a stereotypical couple. But just get some product ready, I will explain things in a bit." Jason slapped Kitty on her ass and she giggled as she got up. Her eyes had a slight glaze to them already from the pills and she looked like she was not all there. "Now get Kitty back to her greenhouse. She had some weeds to take care of."

John laughed and led his dazed wife out the door.

Jason zipped up his pants and went out to take care of the next complaint. He drove down the road and saw Susan getting the mail in a two-piece sting bikini that left nothing to the imagination. She blew him a kiss and licked her lips and pointed inside.

Jason smiled and rolled down his window. "Maybe later sexy. I need to talk to Karen and Rick first."

Susan leaned in his car window and Jason leered at her tits hanging in. "Good. Karen was all fired up because we were fucking on the back porch. Something about HOA rules or some shit. She got all mad when we invited her to join."

Jason laughed and nodded. "Don't worry, I got it."

He turned the corner and pulled into the small cul-de-sac. He got out and knocked on their front door. After a moment the door opened, and Karen stood there in her pantsuit. She looked to be slightly in a hurry.

"Oh, hello Jason. I don't have much time to talk. There were some issues with people leaving their garbage cans out overnight and I need to remind them about the rules pertaining to garbage collection."

"Of course, but I really need to see you and Rick quickly. It's about your complaint yesterday. I got hired as an assistant to Mrs. Timms and she is having me handle it."

"Who's at the door Karen? Oh, high Jason." Rick said as he sauntered into view.

"I'm here about the complaint from yesterday." Jason said and pulled out his medal. He waited while their eyes glazed over and then continued. "Now Karen, as the stereotypical dealer you need to stop calling in complaints. You know full well you work for me and the Jennys, delivering the product as needed, finding new customers, and generally letting Kitty and John work on production. Of course, since you are usually high you love to have sex and fool around with people you deliver to, but make sure you always get the money. And you Rick are the stereotypical husband, fooling around behind your wife's back, not that she would mind of course. Susan and Diane are just two of the women you have flings with, and you are also a regular at Mai's Spa."

Jason looked at them and smiled. He lowered his medallion and they both blinked. Karen giggled and said "Man, what was I thinking? And shit! What am I wearing? I need to change."

"Why don't you do that? Then head next door with me and see Kitty about getting your drugs to push. Here." Jason handed her a list of houses he had already used the medallion on. "This is your current "safe" list to sell to. See me every morning for an updated one. I will also be sending you customers so be sure to keep that cellphone handy."

Jason looked at Rick and Rick smiled. "Well, that should keep her busy for a couple of hours. The tramp is always running around, dealing and delivering. Of course," Rick said as he looked back towards the backdoor and the Andersons backyard, "That means it gives me some time for other things."

Jason snickered. "Well, enjoy. I need to get moving, have some other complaints to take care of."

Rick nodded and headed back into the house and Jason heard a door open and shut in the back.

A few more minutes passed, and Karen swayed out. She was wearing a tight black spandex tube dress that hugged her figure tightly. It had skintight sleeves and barely covered her crotch. She had brushed her strawberry blonde hair straight and put on make-up and heels. She had a large purse with her and she licked her lips when she saw Jason.

"The dealer has to look the part. I'm too high class to look like some street bitch. But a VIP Club girl? I think I do good at that yes?"

Jason walked up to her and ran his hand over her ass. She pushed into it and giggled. "Can I help you with anything boss? I'm afraid I haven't picked up my daily deliveries yet, but maybe I can interest you in something else?"

Jason pulled her in and kissed her hard. He pulled down on her dress and her tits popped out. He started to suck on them as she moaned. "Yeah baby! That's it! I'm not high yet, so get me high on sex!"

Jason pushed her against the wall. He pulled up her dress and she was of course commando. She had his pants open and down around his ankles in a flash. He lifted her up and she spread her legs and wrapped them around his waist. He pushed slowly forward, and his cock slid into her juicy pussy.

"Oooooooooooooo, yesssssssssss. Mmmmmmm, give it to me baby. Fuck the club dealer!" Karen hissed in his ear. Jason began to pump into her, and he heard her grunt and heard her back bang against the wall.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Jason grunted as he sped up. Karen locked her lips with his and her legs scissored around his waist and tightened. Jason banged away and Karen moaned when she wasn't kissing him deeply. Jason's head jerked at the sound of a crash, and Karan and him both laughed when they realized they had knocked a picture off the wall. That got Jason even more turned on and he pounded Karen harder and harder. Several more pictures followed and soon the hallway was littered with glass and wood.

With a massive thrust Jason shoved deep into Karen and they both came with a loud howl. Jason gasped for breath as Karen's legs locked tight for several moments and then her body went limp. Jason let her drop to the floor with a thud and she just sat there with a dazed smile.

Jason went to the kitchen and got some paper towels and wiped off. He zipped up and looked out the back window. He saw Rick following Susan inside the house and grinned.

"I'm the star but other get supporting roles." He said with a chuckle.

He went back to the entryway and Karen was on her feet, holding onto the wall with a big dopey smile on her face. Rick tossed her the roll of towels. "Wipe off, fix your makeup, and come with me."

Karen did and put her arm in Jason's as he led her next door. He knocked and John opened the door. He was wearing some chemical protective clothing and rubber gloves.

"Hey Jason, just getting things set up. I called into work today anyway so I figured I may as well get busy. Kitty is out back setting up things. She popped some more pills so she's a bit out of it."

Jason smiled. "No problem. So, Karen here is going to be your mover. Since she is such a busybody, no one is going to notice her moving around. She will stop by every morning and get the stuff and then deliver it. She'll drop the money off at the end of the day and new orders. Questions?"

John grinned and looked Karen over. Karen preened like she was selling herself and licked her lips. "None other than can I, ahem, check her out a bit more? Make sure she understands what she is moving and such?"

Jason laughed and let his hand rub Karen's ass. "None at all. Karen, you have the instructions so after you get your "briefing" from John, head on out."

Karen leaned over and gave him a deep kiss with lots of tongue. "You got it boss. Want to join in?"

"Got work to do. Get to it." Jason said and gave her a shove. He heard John and Karen laughing as the door shut.

Jason whistled as he went to his car and drove to the next hot spot. He grinned as he saw Jacky and Mel jog by. They waved and blew him kisses as he waved back. Both were wearing tight workout bras and skimpy shorts that covered hardly anything and had on full makeup. They looked like they were trolling for men more than working out.

Jason glanced up the street as he headed towards his house and grinned more as Diane stepped out her front door wearing a tight cocktail dress much like Karen's. Blue, very low cut, tight, so her body was shown off and her tits nearly popped out. It was scandalously short, and she was in tall heels. Her swaying walk left nothing to the imagination. She saw Jason and waved.

"Going grocery shopping!" she called out and Jason nodded as he moved on.

"The Supermarket is going to love her." He thought.

Jason pulled up to the house next to the Smiths. It was two doors down from his place and the home of the Jacksons. The Jacksons were a black couple, James and Keisha. James was a doctor and Keisha was the head nurse at the local hospital. Both were very nice people and well-liked by the neighborhood.

Jason wasn't sure if they would be home or not but decided to check in anyway. They had lodged the peeping tom complaint against the Smiths.

Jason rang the doorbell and waited. He had turned to go when the door opened, and Keisha opened it. She was dressing in scrubs and looked a bit in a hurry.

"Yes? Jason?"

"Hi, I just got a job working for Mrs. Timms, she sent me by to see about your complaint."

"Oh, great. I'm in a bit of a rush, have an early meeting at the hospital today. James is already gone. It's nothing big really, we know the Smiths are into watching, but last night they were really trying to get a look at us having, um, well..."

"Yeah, I got it. I know it's a bit awkward, but" Jason slid his medallion out and watched Keisha's eyes glaze "you really don't care. You and your husband are stereotypical swingers and performance whores and love, just LOVE, to be watched. You love having people check your hot body out while men bend you over and fuck you like a dog. You love being watched while you are on your knees blowing men or 69ing some hot chick. You love being a stereotypical fetish bimbo slut nurse."

Jason smiled as Keisha's smile turned slutty and she swayed up to him. "You got that right handsome. I LOVE fucking when someone is watching, and I LOVE being a sexy slut nurse. You wanna see how slutty a nurse I can be? Hmmmmm?"

"Only if we can put on a show for the Smiths." Jason said with a grin.

"Of course, wouldn't have it any other way." Keisha said with a smile as she traced her finger down Jason's chest. She hooked his tie and gently pulled him indoors. She led him up to the master bedroom and flung open the curtains. The Smiths bedroom looked right into theirs and Tammy was there making the bed. She glanced up and then froze as Keisha waved at her and then came back over to Jason. She gently pulled him up and kissed him while undoing his tie.

Jason saw Tammy lean out the door and in a few moments her husband had joined her. He moved behind her and began to massage her tits. Jason laughed as Keisha knelt down and undid his pants.

"Sir, please step out of your pants. I need to do a full examination and make sure you are in good health." Keisha said in a sexy voice as she carefully helped him step out of his pants and then his shoes. Her eyes never left his hard cock and she was panting.

"Sir, your cock was very constricted in those pants and I'm not sure how clean it is. I will have to clean it in order for the examination to continue. Please stand still."

Jason didn't have time to reply as he felt a set of lush moist lips wrap around his cock. He glanced down and Keisha's eyes looked back up at him with a lusty dull look. His instructions to her to be a stereotypical bimbo nurse had taken hold and she was certainly into her stereotypical role. Jason closed his eyes and let her work for a while and then glanced over at the Smiths.

Frank had Tammy stripped naked and was necking with her while she stared at him and Keisha going at it. She seemed flushed and her eyes were wide as she moaned. Frank was watching and apparently whispering in her ear, and she nodded along with a big smile. She blew a kiss to Jason and waved.

Jason waved back and then with a grunt, came in Keisha's mouth. He felt her suck and swallow it all down and then heard the "pop" as her lips released his cock. She grinned up at him.

"Sir your cock is now clean and ready for a more, thorough, inspection."

Jason began to remove his shirt. "Well, I have to listen to my personal nurse of course. But you seem a bit out of character. Scrubs? No tight latex? No thigh highs?"

Keisha blinked and then slapped her head. "Sir, I'm so sorry to be out of uniform. I'll be right back!" She hopped up and ran into her closet. Jason gaped after her. "Shit, I was just trying to get her to get some fetish stuff later. Looks like the good doctor and his nurse wife like to play a bit." He thought.

Jason looked over at the Smiths who seemed to be disappointed. Jason shook his head and motioned to hold on. A few minutes later they were rewarded.

"Sir, now that I am properly dressed the examination will continue."

Keisha leaned against the door frame with one hand on the frame and the other on her shapely hip. She had dolled up her face with makeup, long lashes, red lipstick and eyeshadow. She was wearing a red lace panty and a red lace cutout bra with a red cross covering her nipples. She had on white stockings, white six-inch heels, a white nurse hat and red latex opera gloves. She slinked in licking her lips and gently pushed Jason back onto the bed.

"Sir, I must get a semen sample from you for testing." She said as she lay down facing the window. Her gloved hand began to slowly stroke his cock. She leaned in and kissed him deeply. "This will help stimulate the blood flow to your cock, so I can get a sample easier." She cooed in his ear.

Jason nodded and lay back. Her hand felt amazing on his well lubed cock with her glove on and he was hard very soon. He glanced over and grinned as Frank had Tammy bent over against the window and was pounding into her while she seemed fixated on watching Keisha work Jason's cock.

"Now then, time to take a sample." Keisha whispered and she straddled Jason. He moaned as her tight pussy slid down onto his rock-hard cock and she began to pump up and down while she massaged her tits and licked her lips. Jason pumped up into her and they were both soon moaning and panting like dogs in heat.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I LOVE being a slutty nurse! I LOVE being s SLUT!" Keisha howled out and her eyes seemed to take on a fevered haze. She sped up and she seemed to really get into it, more than most of the others.

"Whoa! Seems like she had some repressed fantasies that I helped release." Jason thought as he tensed. He grabbed her hips and pulled her down as he shoved up as hard as he could. Keisha let out a scream and Jason felt his load blast into her. Her back arched and her eyes rolled up and after several violent jerks she flopped back.

Jason heard a loud yell and looked over to see Tammy slowly slid down the glass with a huge smile on her face while Frank stumbled back onto the bed.

"Heh, my work here is done." Jason said as he rolled over and headed towards the shower. He quickly cleaned up and was doing his tie as he heard the door open. Keisha was still lying on the bed with a huge smile on her face, so Jason just waited as he heard the footsteps approaching.

James opened the door and walked in. "Keisha? Why are you still here? You, what the..."

Jason shoved the medallion in front of the large man and watched as his eyes glazed. "Glad I have this medallion; this guy could probably break me in half otherwise." He thought.

"Doctor, you are the stereotypical neighborhood porn doctor. You fuck all your female patients, and you help your male patients fuck women by prescribing Viagra and other drugs. Your wife is your horny assistant, and you love to make housecalls. In fact, you are going to open a home office and change your practice to just people in the neighborhood so you can properly focus."

Jason lowered his medallion and James eyes got that nasty glint to them. He glanced at his wife and sneered. "Had a good examination? My slut nurse assistant got her "sample"? Good. I knew she was a freak when I married her, perfect for this neighborhood." James began to take off his tie and glanced over at the Smiths who seemed to be recovering. "Guess they get a double feature today."

"Well, I'll leave you to it then. Stop by the office for the paperwork to make a home office and we will get you in business." Jason said and headed out the door as James rolled his wife over. Keisha was already giggling and lifting her ass up and wiggling it back and forth as Jason heard a loud "Smack" and a "ow" and a giggle on his way out the bedroom door.

Jason checked his watch and stopped by his house for a quick lunch. He ate in the living room and watched the street. Diane and Susan jogged by, both dolled up and dressed in the tightest, skimpiest workout tights they could squeeze into and a couple of men went to Mai's house, knocked and were let in. One man came out with a slight stagger and a very large smile. He wandered up the street in what appeared to be a haze and Jason laughed.

"This is fucking awesome! I'm turning the whole place into a giant porno! I've got the HOA and management under my control, the doctor, and I now own the neighborhood dealer as well as all my neighbors! Fuck! What should I do next? Oh yeah, the last complaint."

Jason finished eating and then went out his door toward's Mai's place. He heard faint music as he walked past her front door and he could smell some of the scented candles. He thought he heard some faint moaning too.

The next-door neighbors were going to be interesting. Sarah and George Handal were the resident strong wife and hen-pecked husband of the neighborhood. Early thirties, always dressed like she was going to church, Sarah was someone who could always be counted on to complain about something in the holier than thou attitude and would then beat up George to show who was in charge. It wasn't that they were rude or nasty, but everyone could tell George was really getting the short end and Jason knew some of the guys wondered when the last time he had been laid or if he had ever been laid.

George was out for work, but Sarah was home usually. Jason walked up to the door and knocked. Sarah opened the door with a slightly surprised look.

"Jason, good afternoon. What can I do for you?"

Jason looked her over. He had never thought about it before, but Sarah was not bad looking. She had black hair, done up in a bun, and now that Jason looked closer, she did seem to have some nice curves. Jason smiled and said "I'm from the front office, I just started working there. I'm here about your complaint."

"Oh, please come in." Sarah led him to the living room and sat down in the main chair. Jason noted how it was arranged to give her the commanding position as he sat on the couch.

"So, I fully understand about Mai's so-called business, but yesterday she came out to her back porch buck naked. She was taking a break apparently and didn't think anything of covering up! If I had known we were moving in next to a cheap spa and brothel we would never have moved here. I'm tempted to sue the management for withholding that information. In fact, I..."

Sarah trailed off as her eyes locked on the medallion.

"Sarah, you are the stereotypical neighborhood strong woman who is in reality a complete submissive who loves and actively seeks to be controlled and dominated. All of this is a front, your husband comes home and once he has put you in your place you are meek as a kitten. He takes you to see a domme three times a week for punishment and training. You LOVE being dominated; you love being punished. His goal is to have you completely tamed and then to have you go to work for Mai next door as a meek little masseuse secretly. I am the one who introduced you and him to the resident domme and I sometimes come along to watch you get punished for your attitude, such as tonight when I come by to pick you both up at seven for your next training session."