Stereotype Pt. 06

Story Info
Jason finishes his conquest of the HOA.
15.9k words
4.72
15.6k
24
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,337 Followers

This is the last part of this storyline. I may do some specials with it later, but I needed to wrap this up. But I need to give a special thanks to a fan named Tamograph, who contacted me about the "world" this place takes place in. She had asked if this was the same world as Superpimp and Jack and his Dream stripclub, and yes it is. Since she put two and two together she got a reward of having some input into this storyline. So thanks again Tamograph! And I hope everyone enjoys this final installment.

MONDAY MORNING

Jason yawned as he slowly woke to his now routine morning blowjob. Dorinda, his new maid, smiled up at him with her sexy brown eyes. She didn't stop sucking though and Jason lay back and let her finish. He came in her mouth, and she licked him nice and clean. She stood up and curtsied.

"Senor, I haf your breakfast ready. Is nice and hot."

"Thank you, Dorinda, you are doing so well so far."

The lovely Hispanic maid smiled and licked her lips. "Thank Senor Jason, Dorinda ess happy to serve!"

Jason ate while his maid set out his clothing and cleaned the room. She was joined by Antoinette, who pouted at him and gave Dorinda a jealous look. They both giggled after a moment and Jason went to clean up. He showered, shaved and then dressed.

He slowly made his way downstairs, putting on his sunglasses due to the light.

"Damn, I may have overdone it this weekend." He muttered.

After coming home Friday evening, he hadn't slept. After fucking his boss Tatiana and Brenda, and then his maids, he had then fucked Nicky and Natasha, and then Amy and Jessica, and things got really hazy after that. Amy had given him some of the new mix of weed that Kitty had made and it had been a very wild ride. Jason had bits and pieces of memory, all of them involving him fucking the daylights out of someone or someones, all over his house and in the pool, and apparently on the front lawn at dawn.

Saturday had been a very late start with him having to slowly clear out his house from the various guests. He finally had Amy and Juan, his new driver, simply load people in the SUV and dump them off on their front lawns or porches. Amy reported the whole HOA was pretty much hung over and moving slow.

But everyone was now under his power. Jason could feel it, a whole neighborhood united under his control and focused on being porn stereotypes. Jason had been going to go with Brenda to a hotel room for a lovely private night Saturday, but that has transformed into Brenda deciding to stay over at his place and he and Nicky and Natasha had had a nice relaxing day poolside. Naked tanning, massages, hot-tubbing, nice easy fucks in the pool, on the side in deck chairs, in the cabana, in the hot tub, and lots of slow oral sex from his maids while his servants ate his women out. Jason had carried it into the evening with a nice big four way with Brenda, Nicky and Natasha in his bed after some more drinks and a nice joint.

Jason pretty much either slept or went really slow on Sunday, using the day to check over some things and visit some more houses. He had gone out with Amy and Jessica, and they had hit up pretty much every house remaining that he hadn't visited to make sure the group think had taken the people over.

And it had.

Jason had discovered that the ones he hadn't visited had in some cases branched out into some stuff he hadn't considered. He had found one woman giving her husband a golden shower. He had found a man and wife crossed dressed and the wife was pegging the man's brains out. Another man had his woman dressed as a cat (in a latex cat woman's outfit) and was playing with her with a ball of string. Without his direct control, the medallion's power seemed to bring the closet fantasies out of people and change them.

Not that Jason was complaining of course.

And with everyone now transformed, it was in full open view. The cops were now all dressed in slutty cop outfits, the mailman was in a skintight uniform and still delivering packages on a Sunday, Debbie and Brooke took their pets for a walk with the men collared and leashed and naked excepting for cock cages. Jason had seen Brooke make Al pee like a dog against a tree, raised leg and sniffing. Women and men were out on street corners, dressed like jiggleos and hookers, actively soliciting. Jason saw one of his male policemen fucking a woman over the hood of her car while the woman "confessed" to being a bad girl who needed to be straightened out. Others were tanning nude, fucking on porches, in cars, and a lot by the front side windows. Sometimes people, usually alone, stopped to watch and whenever there was a watcher the pace and passion of the fucking was noticeably higher.

Jason took his brief case from a smiling Antoinette and gave her a deep tongue kiss. He then took his car keys from a smiling Dorinda and gave her a sloppy kiss as well.

"Daddy be home for lunch?" Nicky asked as she swayed into view. She was dressed in a skintight snakeskin patterned tube dress and strappy heels. Her hair and makeup were done up nicely and she looked like a Sugar Baby going out to shop on her Sugar Daddy's dime.

Which she was.

"Not sure, why don't you just go shopping and come back. If baby gets lonely, baby can stop on the way home or fuck the help."

Nicky squealed and clapped her hands and Jason grinned.

Jason looked over at Juan. "Juan, drive my Nicky around and make sure she is careful outside of the HOA."

"Si Senor Jason, it will be done."

Jason got into his car and drove to work, arriving at 8am. His "staff" were already there, and Natasha led them into the office.

Natasha put down a stack of papers and went over them with Jason. Real business this time, enough to keep him busy till noon. Karen handed over a huge wad of cash and Jason counted it.

"Looks like you were busy."

"Yes boss! I did land office business at the party and a lot more Sunday. You said you would get me some help, I sure could use it."

Jason nodded. "I'll call Diane. She's a stay-at-home wife, she can do a part time job. And Megan would be a perfect little bratty tart. Natasha, make a note."

Amy and Jessica grinned at him. "Boss, the whole place is under your power. We have a good-sized force at the front gate and everyone knows to have their packages delivered to the front office, so no one is getting in without our say so." Amy said as she traced her cleavage with a bright red fingernail.

Jessica giggled. "Yeah. By the way, we have one of our last hold outs coming in today. That retired professor. Want to stop by her place once she gets in?"

Jason thought a moment. "See if you can reach her and have her come by my office first. She might be a bit weirded out when she gets in the gate. Is she is suborn she might run for it and that could be a problem."

Jessica nodded. Jason asked if anyone had anymore items. No one did and Jason had about 30 minutes left before his meeting with the boss.

The girls were all looking at him with hungry eyes, but Jason was still winded from his weekend. He focused on his work and the others blinked and stood up and headed out. Five minutes prior to his regular meeting he got a phone call from Tatiana. She had been called to another meeting on some outside business and wouldn't be in till noon. She would see Jason then and he had better not be late.

Jason chuckled as he hung up. "Looks like the boss wants round two. I should be fine by then."

Jason got to work and approved bills and invoices, looked at reports, handled issues, and had a short meeting with the staff to work out the weekly plans. He didn't do anything then as he wanted to finish the "real" work as soon as he could.

About eleven he had Natasha come in and give him a slow blowjob while he finished up. Since he was distracted, he lasted a long time and he was startled to realize that Natasha ended up blowing him for nearly twenty full minutes!

He let himself cum and Natasha flopped down on the floor exhausted. She managed a weak smile and said "Damn boss! You last long time!"

Jason grinned and then stood up. He closed his pants and said "Why don't you just rest a bit. I'm going outside to get some air."

Jason headed out and moved around the corner of the building. He sat down on a bench there (this was the smoking area) and just relaxed for a bit.

Jason heard a click clack of heels and turned his head. He blinked as a lovely Asian woman came around the corner. She was short, maybe 5 foot 2, had nice long black hair, and a lovely figure with perky tits and hourglass body. She was dressed in a business suit with a knee length skirt and low heels.

She also looked worried. She looked behind her and let out a breath. She turned and saw Jason and gave a start.

"Hi." Jason said.

The woman blinked and looked at him strangely for a moment. She glanced over her shoulder, back towards the gate and then said, "What do you want from me?"

Jason looked at her. He wasn't in the mood for anything at the moment, but there was something odd about the woman. She seemed very nervous.

"Uh, nothing really. Just getting some air. How about you?"

The woman moved around the corner and looked intently at him. Jason saw her hand was in her purse like she was gripping something.

"You don't want to fuck me? You don't think I'm a stereotypical Asian whore or a stereotypical secretary who wants to get bent over a desk and fucked?"

Jason gaped. This woman was not acting like one of the residents at all. She wasn't nervous Jason realized; she was scared.

Fortunately for Jason his surprised look was misinterpreted by the woman. She looked at him and said "You're, normal?"

"Shit, she isn't under my power! She must be one of the two women who were out." Jason thought.

Jason saw her looking at him intently and said "Well, I think so. My mom may disagree though."

The woman let out a breath and leaned against the wall.

Jason ran his hand up and eased out his medallion, making it look like it was a nervous habit. It came out and the woman glanced at it. She didn't freeze or react other than to glance around some more like she was watching for something.

"Fuck! She doesn't live here!" Jason thought. He eased his medallion down. "Okay, I need to find out some stuff about this woman."

"Is there a problem miss?"

"Damn right there is. Fuck. Why the hell did I make a pass at the boss?"

"Huh?"

The woman's head jerked around. Jason heard the sound of voices. It sounded like his Captain of Security and Amy talking. Jason heard "She ran off" and "Find her, the boss will be fucking mad as hell if we don't" and then he stood up.

"I need to find out what's going on before this gets out of hand." Jason thought. He glanced at the woman who was on her feet and looking around like she was going to run.

Jason stood up and said "I don't know what's going on, but I never leave a lady in distress. Come on."

Jason moved down along the building and up to a locked door. It was a service entrance to the HVAC areas. Jason had a master key and opened it up. He motioned for the woman to get in and after a moment she did. Jason followed and closed the door behind them.

After a bit Jason heard some click clack of heeled boots move past the doors and woman visibly relaxed.

"Thanks."

"No problem, Miss, uh..."

"Cynthia. You are?"

"Jason. Just started working here."

Cynthia leaned against the wall. Jason admired her body and face. She was a very attractive woman, and she had some presence to her, like Brenda or Tatiana.

Cynthia looked at him and then said "You work for the Timms? What do you do?"

"HOA manager and assistant to Mrs. Timms."

Cynthia gave him a hard look. She put her hand back in her purse and said, "Do you know what is going here?"

"Make it good Jason." Jason thought to himself.

"You mean, how the people are acting weird?" Jason replied.

"Weird? You call the security force at the front gate having an orgy in the breakroom just weird? You call seeing a couple of women out jogging buck naked just weird? You see a woman you know was a happily married mom who just sent her kids out to college strolling the streets dressed like a hooker and giving a guy walking his dog a blowjob right on the sidewalk weird?"

"Um, that's more than weird. You saw all of this?"

The woman moved over and sat down on a metal pipe and sighed. "Yeah. I was coming by to sign my rental agreement for a house on rental row. My boss fixed it up for me. I wanted to see it first, so I drove in and when I started seeing these things I turned around and went to security. The front desk wasn't manned, the guy was signing for some packages. I don't like being kept waiting so I went back behind the counter and heard noises and walked in on a gang bang. One of the guards saw me and asked if I wanted to join in. Another one asked if I was a stereotypical Asian whore or a stereotypical office girl. One of girls got up and tried to kiss me and asked if I was bi! I turned around and ran."

She shuddered. "One of them got on the radio and I heard him putting out an alert about me. I went to the car, but that damn delivery truck was parked right behind me, so I ran. I was able to duck around the corner, but I'm on the wrong side of the fence so I can't get out."

Jason tried his best to look worried, which was easy since he was worried. Only not for the same reason.

"I need to play along, find out more." Jason thought.

"Well, that's definitely weirder than what I have seen. The two secretaries in the office were dressed like total sluts, and one of them offered me a blowjob on the first day. And then my boss, um..." Jason trailed off deliberately to see what the woman would say.

"You work for Tatiana Timms, right? Shit! What did she do? God damn it! I nearly freaked out here and I need to know what the fuck is going on!"

"Okay! Keep your damned voice down Cynthia! You want them to hear us? It's, fuck, if this gets out, I'm in trouble. Tatiana hired me, the pay is great, lots of bennies, even a company car. But then I got into her office that first day and...Shit, she fucked my brains out."

Cynthia looked at him levelly. "She did, huh? You have proof of this? Pictures or a recording?"

Jason started. "What? No! Shit, what the hell are you thinking?"

"I am thinking why Mr. Timms went from "obviously not interested and if I wanted to keep my job, I had better not ever fucking think about it again" in terms of our work relationship to "I want to fuck you every day and I'll make you rich while we do it" in one day."

The woman looked around and then at Jason, who tried to look clueless. "Okay kid..."

"Jason, names Jason."

Cynthia smiled a condescending smile and said "Okay JASON, here's the deal. I know I'm a hottie, and the trick is I am also smart as hell. I saw you checking me out, and I know what you were thinking. Everyone thinks that about me and I use it to my advantage. I graduated with honors from UCLA Business school and I'm working on my MBA through Stanford right now. I could have slept my way through every class, but I didn't. I did use my looks to get everything else though. A car, money, meals, clothing, it's easy for a hottie. You are pretty nice looking yourself, so I'm sure that is why Mrs. Timms hired you. I am also sure you are not the smartest boy on the block, no offense intended. Mrs. Timms doesn't hire smarter people than her, that's how she keeps control. I had to play dumb, well dumber, but not a full-on hottie since either one would get me canned. This is a great job and I'm learning a lot. I tested out Mr. Timms earlier to see if there was any interest. There was none, and he caught on fast and told me to leave all of that at the fucking door or I would be shown the door. I'm smart, and I don't mind working hard, but if there is a way I can get rich easily I'll take it. Becoming the next Mrs. Timms was worth investigating, at the very least I could get some blackmail material on him in case I needed some help later on."

"Damn, this woman is a cold one." Jason thought. He gave her an appraising look. "Smart, aggressive, sexy, and driven. Just like Nicky was, but this one has a much better feel to her. Not so much arrogance or attitude. Just confidence and hunger. Cunning."

Jason could see Cynthia was concentrating. "This just doesn't make sense. Mr. and Mrs. Timms were happily married, and neither one was looking for an affair."

"How do you know that? I get Mr. Timms, it's obvious you checked him out from what you've said. But what about my boss?" Jason asked as he moved by the door and made a show of listening.

Cynthia gave him an appraising stare, like she was trying to figure out how smart he was. She sighed after a bit. "Like I said, I looked into the idea of being the next Mrs. Timms when I started this job. I checked Tatiana out thoroughly, trying to see if there was anything I might use. Nothing. Happily married. She's aggressive as hell though, I kinda got the impression she gets annoyed at her husband's pace sometimes."

"So, you dug for dirt on your boss and your boss's wife?" Jason said with look of interest.

Cynthia gave him a level look. "Yes. My mom was from the Philippines, she was a bargirl in Subic Bay, near that old US Navy base. She saved her money, and she also saved some interesting information about some people, and she moved here right before I was born. She used that information to land a job and a green card, and then used it to help put me through college. She was a class A gold digger and blackmailer who used her looks and her charms to trick men and then bend them to her will. She wanted a better life for her only child, and she did everything in her power to make it happen. And she taught me how to do the same. I've learned the only thing that matters is family and myself, and I'll do anything to make sure my mom and myself are taken care of. She's earned an easy retirement and I'm going to get it for her, and if along the way I make an easy life for myself, so much the better. So, I checked out my bosses to see if there was any chance of me moving in or breaking them up. Nothing."

Cynthia stood up and moved to the door. "I don't mind working, and I have done great work for my boss, enough I got a big raise and things are looking good. But if I can get what I want in an easier way, I'll take it in a heartbeat. And I'm sure you are not complaining about having to service Mrs. Timms either. But I'm betting you haven't thought it out."

Jason turned away and made like he was looking around. "What do you mean?"

"Why she hired you. What will happen when she gets tired of you. What will happen if the hubby finds out. You are standing on the edge of ruin and have no clue. I made sure that I recorded my boss making a pass at me. I have proof of him fucking around on his wife. I'm covered. What about you?"

Jason gave her a level stare. "This is just a temp job. A year maybe, saving money for college. I may go to part time after that, but I wasn't planning on sticking around."

Cynthia snorted. "Yeah. Maybe."

Jason gave her a look and then said, "Regardless of what you think, we are now in a situation. No way we can get out of here. The wall is too high to climb, and they are watching your car certainly. We need to hide, or at least you need to."

"Well, I need to hide you until I can figure out what to do with you." Jason added to himself. Jason really wanted to add Cynthia to the HOA, her rather forward attitude, personality and looks were very attractive to him. She seemed driven and smart, but in an evil way, and that streak of badness was turning him on. Jason had the impression that if she had the medallion, she would have been doing the same thing he was.

Jason furrowed his brow and then snapped his fingers. "Okay, I know where to hide you, at least until we can figure out how to get you out of the HOA. You can't stay here, we have some maintenance guys coming around later today, they may have to get in here if so you'll be found out."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,337 Followers