Stereotype Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason lowered his medallion and the Ruby Witch blinked and then cackled again. She snapped her fingers and suddenly Jason wasn't wearing any pants. She knelt down and Jason gasped as her ruby red lips encased his cock. Jason nearly staggered back, but his two cops grabbed him by each arm and held him steady.

"Easy boss! Just enjoy your superwhore. We'll make sure things are ok!" Amy whispered in his ear.

Jason's head rolled back as the pleasure oozed into his mind. It was amazing!

"Oh God! I've never had a blowjob like this! You need to be sure Natasha can do this!"

Cynthia and the two cops laughed, and the Witch made a giggling sound.

Jason focused on his medallion and worked on not blowing his load. He was barely able to do so, every time she slid up it was so wonderful Jason just wanted to let his cock explode and just lay down and enjoy the after-effects. He held on for about 5 minutes and then came.

Jason blinked and looked around.

Cynthia was talking to the Ruby Witch. Jason's head was on Amy's lap while Jessica lay next to him running her nails along his chest.

"What, what happened?"

Both cops giggled and Cynthia looked at him with a huge grin.

"Tara's magical blow job put you to sleep like a little baby. It's been such a hard day I let you sleep a bit while I talked to our new supervillain enforcer about what her obligations are."

Jason sat up and smiled. "Which are?"

"100% loyalty to you and me. She will use all her power and might to help protect our HOA and make sure no one pries into our affairs. And she will do anything we request, such as giving your secretary, your two cops, and me the ability to give you blowjobs like that."

Jason stood up and laughed. "I like how you think. But now, let's finish this." Jason held up the medallion.

Cynthia gave him a big smile and a wink and then stared directly at it.

"You are my stereotypical gold digging, greedy, power-hungry wife. You and I both fool around and we love the lifestyle. You stick with me because of the money, power, and sex, and you love being my partner in crime. You'll never betray me because you would lose everything."

Jason lower the medallion and Cynthia moved up to him and put her arms around his neck. She leaned in and kissed him passionately.

She broke it off and said "Hmmmm, baby, I'm loving this. You should have told me earlier what you were doing and I would have joined you then."

Jason let his hands roam over Cynthia's ass and she pushed back into his hand. "All yours baby."

Jason looked over at the Ruby Witch. She smiled and bowed. "How may I serve?"

Cynthia turned around and licked her lips. "Well, I always wanted a bigger set of tits. Give me a set of 36 Ds."

The Witch spoke some words and Jason felt her tits push out into his chest.

Cynthia pulled away and popped some buttons open on the top. She cupped her chest and giggled. "Better than Plastic Surgery. You like baby?"

Jason moved over and ripped open her shirt. He unhooked her bra and leaned forward. He hissed each tit and Cynthia gasped and moaned. "Oh God! That feels wonderful! What did you do?"

Tara cackled. "Well, just larger tits are boring, so I amped your sensitivity. Your husband to be could bring you to orgasm by just kissing your nips now."

Jason laughed. "I guess we need to be careful what we wish for then. Okay ladies let's get back to the office. We have some plans to make. Come on Cynthia."

"Call me Cindy." Cindy said with a giggle as she slipped her arm into Jason's. Jason walked up the stairs feeling like a conqueror with his queen. He nodded to Natasha, who giggled when she saw Cindy. Cindy smiled at her and Natasha walked behind them out the door.

Jason let his two bimbo cops escort him to the SUV and they held open the doors for him and Cindy. Tara stopped at the door and said "I'll join you at the office boss." Natasha got into another car without being told.

"It's like everything just snaps into place." Jason thought.

Jason smiled as his convoy moved though the neighborhood. It was a full-on porn movie now. Something seemed to have clicked in place and it was if everyone had accepted they were porn stars in a porn world. Couple, three-somes, foursomes, and even a couple fivesomes were all going on. The mailman was now naked as he did his route, dressed only in hat and shoes. Madam Mandy had her girls out on the front lawn, naked except for heels, makeup and various bit of jewelry. A man staggered out of the house behind them with a huge grin. He walked partway down the sidewalk and then Juicy moved up to him. She groped his groin and whispered in his ear and the man grinned and let himself be led back into the house.

Debbie was out in a complete dominatrix fetish dress with her husband who was naked except for a cock cage and a collar. She led him around like a dog and had him pee on a fire hydrant. Melody was bent over the hood of a car getting fucked by a man twice her age, while her mom was bent over the other side of the hood getting fucked by a much younger man who looked about Melody's age.

Whatever clothing was on was nothing but fetish costumes, tiny string bikinis or thongs, heels or thigh boots, or micro tube dresses. Diane and Susan were completely naked excepting earrings and barbell nipple piercings they both sported and were busy 69ing each other on the front lawn.

Jason strode into the office with an air of command and looked down at Trish. "Good job on the paperwork."

Trish grinned and said "Any time boss. By the way, Mrs. Timms is in her office. She wants to see you."

Jason nodded and started to walk down the hallway.

"POOF!"

A puff of smoke and suddenly the Ruby Witch was hovering in the air in front of him. She sat on a actual broomstick and smiled evilly.

"Had to do some enchanting, what's a witch without a broom?" She said with a giggle.

"Follow me." Jason said. He strode into Tatiana's office and she looked up at him with a hungry look.

"Jason, ladies. It appears that our last resident just came back shortly after you took care of our "issue". She's now over at her place setting up a cam account. Looks like everything is in proper order."

Tatiana slinked around the table and moved up towards Jason. "Thanks to you that is." She moved in to kiss him but Cindy put her arm on her shoulder and pushed her to her knees.

"Ah, ah. You are not the real boss anymore. You're just another one of my man's bitches, and bitches show their loyalty and love with a blowjob first."

Cindy unzipped Jason and eased his cock out. Tatiana had it in her mouth in a second and was slurping away. Cindy turned her head up and kissed Jason with force.

"When she's done, bend her over the desk and fuck her. Then throw her out, this is OUR office now."

"You got it love." Jason said with a grin.

Jason enjoyed his blowjob, although it was nowhere near as good as Tara's had been. Then he heaved Tatiana up and spun her around.

"POOF!"

Tatiana was now naked and bent over the desk. She looked startled but only gasped when Jason shoved his cock into her asshole.

"I'm gonna fuck you in the ass boss. And once you cum, you're going to understand who the real boss here is." Jason said as he began to pump.

"Yes! Yes! YES! You're the boss! My boss is fucking my ass! My ASS!" Tatiana screamed.

Jason used power to last long. Tatiana came once, twice and then Jason came with her on the third time. When he finished he shoved her over and she felt on the floor with a dazed ditzy look to her.

Jason moved around and sat down in the chair, and Cindy sat on his lap after having Natasha lick his cock clean.

Jason looked at his former boss, the woman who had been respected and even feared, and laughed.

"Get up and snank home Tatiana. You wear only heels. Anyone who wants a piece of you, gets a piece. And you tell everyone who fucks you that I fucked you in the ass to orgasm three times."

Tatiana got up with a dazed grin and stumbled out the door.

"Now then, I've never fucked a Superheroine before."

Tara snorted. "I'm no hero, I'm a villain."

"Well, either way, get over in the center of the room." Jason looked at Natasha and his two cops. "You three, watch and finger fuck yourselves while your boss fucks this witch."

Jason pushed Tara down on all fours facing the couch. He turned to Cindy.

"My dear, I wouldn't be a proper gentleman if I cut my love out. Please sit on the couch and let our lovely villainess eat you out while I fuck her from behind."

"You are such a dear." Cindy said as she slinked over.

Tara waved her hands and suddenly they were all naked, except that Tara was still wearing her hat, gloves, boots and mask. Jason moved behind her and let his hands roam around her body a bit.

He made a tisking sound. "No piercings in your nipples or clit?"

"Sorry boss."

Another poof and Jason laughed as he felt the dangles now handing from Tara's tits, and a nice little ring in her clitty. Tara pushed her hat back a bit and then leaned forward and kissed Cindy's slit.

"Ooooooooooooo, that's GOOOOOOODDDDD!!" Cindy moaned.

Jason lined up and shoved into Tara from behind. He gasped and then moaned.

"Oh GOD! This feels AMAZING!" He said as he started to pump.

Cindy moaned and spread her legs wider and wider. She felt so amazing! It was like being electrocuted with pleasure with each kiss and lick.

Jason felt like he was flying. His cock sent amazing waves of pleasure through his body, just like the blowjob had. Jason knew that if it hadn't been for the medallion, he would have blown his load the first pump.

Cindy didn't have the medallion and she came quickly and loudly. Jason focused on her and Tara, and Cindy went from passing out to wide awake and wild.

"Oh FUCK! Yeah! Give me more you bitch witch! Make your mistress howl!" Cindy hissed as she tossed the hat off Tara's head and shoved her face deep into her snatch.

Jason looked Cindy in the eyes. His fiancée gave him a look of sheer lust. Her eyes seemed to almost glow and her laugh was pure evil. "Ours! Ours! ALL OURS!" She screamed as Tara brought her to orgasm again. Jason growled and shouted "YES! OURS!" and came hard in his newly minted super-villain. Tara jerked and spasmed and shuddered.

Jason fell back and banged his head against the desk as he fell on his ass. He lay there stunned for a moment and then felt his wits return. He looked around.

Amy, Natasha, and Jessica were on the floor, eyes open and glassed over, fingers in their snatches, with large puddles of fluid pooling under them and ruining the carpet. Tara had been able to roll over onto her side but she was lying there with her eyes shut, huge smile on her face, passed completely out with her pussy oozing cum and juices and her face slick from sucking Cindy's pussy. Cindy was lying on the couch, eyes rolled up into her head, big smile and completely passed out.

Jason laughed and got up. He flopped down in his chair for a bit and just let the pleasure of a massive post fuck come down course through him. He smiled at his women, and at Cindy.

"Damn she is a hottie, even without that magical set of tits. But that personality is so fucking attractive to me. Power hungry, driven, fuck yeah, she is a PERFECT wife for me." Jason thought.

Jason sat for a bit more and then focused. His women started to stir. Jason focused and they all seemed to come awake quickly and regain their focus. Cindy stood and walked over to him. She leaned over and kissed him and then sat on his lap.

"That was AMAZING my love. This is our life from now on? As much sex and fucking as we want?"

"Oh, it's more than that. Money, cars, complete and total control over the entire HOA, POWER." Jason said and Cindy quivered when he said "power".

She leaned in and gave him a toe curling kiss. "Wonderful my love. Now then, what's next?"

Jason smiled and looked at his other women.

"Tara, cast some spells, make sure this neighborhood is completely secured. Amy, Jessica, work with her and get it done."

The three hotties nodded and slinked out the door.

"In the meantime, let's talk about weddings..." Jason said as the door closed.

SIX MONTHS LATER

"I understand Sir. I will obey your command."

Jason smiled as the mayor of the city stood statue still with glowing red eyes and replied to Jason's instructions.

"Very good. Now, why don't you head on over and see Madam Mandy, I have made sure we have some fun laid on for our favorite politician."

The glow faded from the man's eyes and he blinked a couple of times. His face took on a leer and he nodded. "Of course, and thank you for bringing the whole HOA out to vote for me this last election. I know I can always depend on you for support."

Jason kept his face straight as the man walked away.

"Excellent work Tara. He's putty in my hands."

From behind a pillar the Ruby Witch emerged with an evil smile on her face. "No problem boss, guys like him are so easy to enchant, and once he gets a taste of evil, there is no stopping him. You probably don't even need me to cast spells on him anymore, he's fine just the way he is."

Jason watched the mayor ease through the crowd of well-dressed men and women, stopping here and there to shake some hands and make a bit of small talk. He ended up a table on the far side of the room where Madam Mandy and several other women sat, with two large men standing near them, obviously security. The mayor kissed her hand and she stood and hugged him. Jason could see she whispered something in his ear and the mayor left the room with a BIG smile on his face. He ducked out a side door that led to various private and soundproofed rooms where Lola was waiting to fuck the mayor stupid. She'd also make sure he drank a potion that kept him enchanted and smoke some weed, all on camera, just in case.

Jason laughed and he felt his wife's arm slide into his. Cindy nuzzled his neck and said "Finished with the mayor?"

Jason leaned over and kissed his wife. "Yes dear, all done."

Jason grinned at his smoking hot wife. She was easily the best dressed woman in the room, wearing a gold silk double thigh split dress, with matching heels. The Emerald hung around her neck, now set in a beautiful Platinum chain, with matching earrings, bracelets, and anklets. A large diamond ring was on her finger with matching emerald one on the other. Her hair was done up in a tower and her perfume was enough to make one lightheaded. Her lightly tanned and flawless skin seemed to almost shimmer.

The jewels alone would have been enough for the old Jason to live off of, but now it was just one of several sets. The Ruby Witch, aside from being Jason's enforcer, had fully embraced her evil supervillain persona and had been conducting various robberies and hold ups. Jason's cut was 20%, and Tara loved to steal jewels and gems. With a high-end jeweler part of one of neighbor acquisitions, it was easy to have lovely custom made jewels for his wife.

Jason let his hand slide under her back hem, and he felt her bare ass. She never wore underwear, she felt it detracted from her beauty.

Jason smiled at her and she smiled back and looked over the room. Jason felt himself starting to get turned on and the mood immediately changed. From a nice reserved and fairly elegant affair, suddenly the air seemed to take on a ting of lust and desire. Men and woman moved closer and some began to feel each other up. Jason saw one woman glance around and then duck under a table. The man next to her glanced around and then his eyes rolled back.

"Oh, getting turned on my love?" Cindy said as her hand eased over his crotch.

"Yes, I am. What are you in the mood for? An orgy? Romance?"

Cindy smiled. "I have something special for you, but I need to go home and get things ready. Why don't you have some fun here for a bit and then come home."

Jason nuzzled her neck. "I could just take you now, but I do love your surprises. See you in an hour?"

Cindy kissed him hard and then floated back. "Make it two."

She glided off and Jason calmed a bit. He snickered as the mood lightened with him.

"Hmmm, I'm feeling randy right now. I think I need a quick fuck from a bimbo." Jason snapped his fingers and a waitress immediately appeared.

"Bring Nicky to me now."

The woman bowed her head and scurried off. Jason turned to Tara who was looking over the crowd while chewing a nail.

"Picking our evening fun?"

"Yes, boss. I'm thinking the chief of police there. I love fucking over cops."

Jason snickered as she moved off. While Jason could see her in her real form, he knew she had cast a glamour on herself to appear as a normal guest. The Chief was talking to the mayor and his wife was next to him. Tara slid up to the group, waved her hands and said something. The mayor turned and walked off, and the Chief and his wife followed Tara out the door with blank stares.

Jason heard a giggle behind him. Nicky slinked up to him and kissed him.

"Is Daddy done working? Can he have some fun with Nicky now?"

"Why yes, Daddy is done. Come on." Jason took his sugar baby girlfriend by the arm and led her through the crowd. He grinned at the various looks people gave him.

Most of the crowd were residents of the HOA, all dressed up for the evening at the club. Others were all powerful people in the city. They were all under his thumb, thanks to the Ruby Witch. Using her magical powers Jason had taken over the whole city for all intents and purposes. He let things run normally outside "his" HOA, but he made sure no one, absolutely no one, every looked into the HOA for anything. Anyone showing the slightest interest got a visit from his evil witch and either developed a new attitude or disappeared. Jason knew Tara had some new "pets" that had been especially stubborn.

But the vast majority were easy. One spell and then one visit to "The Party" as it was known, and they were on board willingly. Sex, drugs, women and men, and any sort of decant and deviant behavior they wanted, and no one would ever say a word. Jason now rubbed shoulders with the richest and most powerful men and women in the city and had even become a bit of the Godfather. Since he had one of most powerful super-villains in the world under his control, people would ask him for various favors which would put them in his pocket.

He had used this to expand his neighborhood several times and had quietly absorbed several other rich HOAs, quickly bringing them, their money, and their influence under his power. Jason chuckled at that. Cindy had been the driving force for his expansion. His wife loved the sex and money, but the idea of her husband (and herself) controlling everyone in the HOA drove her wild.

Jason smiled at that. The fucks they had after he added another HOA to their "empire" were fast becoming things of legend in the HOA. And after some fun with his bimbo sugar baby girlfriend, he was going to get another one. Nicky was dressed like a cheap club girl. Thick makeup, skintight mini tube dress in metallic red, with six inch strappy heels and matching leg wrappings. Jason chuckled, knowing that his wife loved seeing this rich, independent woman turned into a sugar baby bimbo. Cindy didn't even mind her living in the same house so long as she was completely respectful. Which she was of course.

"Daddy having nice thoughts? Daddy thinking about Nicky?" Nicky said as she snuggled closer to him. Jason didn't reply but went through the double doors leading into the Main Foyer of the neighborhood club. He nodded to the various staff, all residents of the HOA and entered into another set of doors on the other end. He led Nicky down the hall and then to another set of double doors guarded by two men. The men nodded and opened to door and Jason led Nicky inside.