Stereotype Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn it they barred the gate!"

"1208 Might Oak Street." Tara said.

"Huh?"

"My place. We'll be safe there. Oh fuck. Hurry, the spell, its powerful!"

Cynthia didn't need to be told twice. She put the car in gear and drove up the street. She made sure she was driving normally and not attracting attention. Mighty Oak was the street right next to the rich houses. Cynthia kept her face calm as she drove by nude sunbathers, men and women working the street corners as hookers and gigolos, couple or threesomes fucking on lawns, on and in cars, on porches, and in bay windows for everyone to see. Cynthia noted that the Sapphire Sorceress was watching intently. She seemed to be getting turned on.

"Hey! Fucking Focus, you fucking bimbo!"

Tara shook her head. "Watch your mouth, you'd be back there if it wasn't for me."

"Same with you."

"Okay, fair enough. Fuck! That medallion! THAT'S what is doing all of this!"

"The one Jason had?"

"Yes! And it's from the same asshole who turned one of my friends into a bimbo stripper! The power feels the same. Damn it, if I can stop this, I may be able to find out who that is and save her!"

Just then they drove past a man who had two of the college strippers blowing him and sucking his balls, while he felt up a third's tits from behind and sucked face with the fourth. All of them were naked except for tennis shoes and socks. Tara looked and felt super horny.

"I'm a stereotypical superheroine, I get corrupted." She murmured and her hand moved between her legs and began to ease up her dress.

Cynthia looked over. She back-handed the woman in the mouth.

"God damn it! FOCUS! Or we are both fucked!"

Tara shook her head and then blinked. She put her hands together and made some motions and spoke some weird sounding words. She sighed.

"Thanks. By the old gods, this spell is powerful! I just cast a shield on my mind, but it's already giving way. What the hell is that medallion?"

Cynthia pulled into a driveway and hit the garage door button. "Stay in the car until I shut the door. Let's not be seen." She eased the car in and shut it off. She then closed the door before getting out.

The superheroine got out and Cynthia noted she was unsteady on her feet and kept shaking her head.

"You okay, or am I fucked along with you?"

Tara reacted by slapping herself hard. She gasped and said, "Follow me, quickly."

Cynthia followed the woman to the pantry, and then blinked as the wall disappeared with a wave of the hand. A stone staircase led down to a room that appeared to be torch lit. There was a large white circle in the middle of a room with all sorts of weird symbols drawn around it. Mounted on the wall farthest away from the stairs was a large gold stand holding three large jewels. Even with all that was going on, Cynthia immediately noted the size of the jewels, a Sapphire, a Ruby and an Emerald.

"Wow, nice stones." She muttered.

Tara staggered into the circle and fell to her knees.

"Thank Gods! Ooooooh, so glad I finished this grand circle of power. Don't move!"

Cynthia froze and the Sapphire Sorceress let out a slow breath. "Sorry. But this circle is powerful, unless I'm holding you hand or have instructed you how this works, it's dangerous. You could destroy the seal of protection just by wiping the chalk, or you could curse or kill yourself if you trigger one of the wards."

Cynthia backed off and glared at the superheroine.

"You could have let me know that earlier."

"Sorry, I had to get into the circle. My shield was failing fast and I was getting ready to start stripping naked and finger fucking myself. Fuck!" Tara looked at Cynthia and frowned.

"I don't get it. You are completely unaffected, it's like it has no influence on you at all. But you don't have any powers or magic. You should be a giggling whore running around naked right now, but you seem completely in control."

"Got me. I was stopping by to sign some paperwork and went to see where I was moving into when I stumbled into this wackoff world. But Jason is behind it huh? That medallion of his, that's what is doing this?"

Tara sat down and crossed her legs. She began to focus and closed her eyes. "Yes, when he showed me the medallion, I felt the power flow from it. That's what is doing all of this. It's weird magic. It's like it grows and feeds off of corruption, lust and desire. The more it creates the more powerful it gets."

"So, what do we do? They've blocked off the exit, and I'm sure that guy will have everyone looking for us soon. Can we hop on your broom stick and fly to safety?"

Tara opened one eye and gave her a glare. "Silence. I am communing with the other powers, I may be able to find a way to destroy the medallion or cancel it's magic. Wait there and we will see. And don't touch those jewels."

"Why not?"

"Because they are powerful. And dangerous."

Cynthia walked over to the wall and looked closely. "Hey, I've seen you wear this sapphire before, when you fought that monster in Portland."

"Yes, it focuses my power. I only use it when I need a power up."

"It's that dangerous, leaving it like this?"

"It won't work for anyone but me. I'm linked to the sapphire and can use its power. I have also used the ruby, but I am more of a guardian of its power as it is dangerous to use. The Emerald is unbonded, but I will bond with it once I have found others, ones I can share the power with."

"What do the others do?"

Tara sighed. "Really? With all of this? Okay, fine, but then shut up. The emerald is the stone that balances the power of the other two. There are supposed to be three users of these stones, but I haven't found anyone to share the power with I trust. Once I do, I bond with the emerald and become the senior partner if you will. I can't bond with all three at once, only the two lesser stones. The emerald is meant for the leader so he or she can use the others for balance. Sometimes you need the calm, sometimes you need the storm."

Cynthia saw the Sapphire pulse when she said calm, and the ruby pulse when she said storm. Cynthia got a vibe each time. The ruby had an evil vibe, one she kinda liked. Power, pleasure, enjoyment and satisfaction.

"Damn, might be worth looking into later on." Cynthia thought.

Cynthia heard chanting and she sighed and leaned against the wall. "I hope this super witch bitch can fix this, or I may be fucked, literally." She muttered.

AT THE OFFICE

"Damn that hurt." Jason said as he put the icepack on his knee.

"Want me make you feel better boss?" Natasha said with a bit of a purr to her voice.

"Not now, I need to focus. No sign of either of them?"

Jessica shook her head. "None, they ran off, but no one saw them, or really noticed anyway. We know they got into that car and headed off. The Sapphire Sorceress seemed really dopey though."

"She's fighting the influence of the HOA. She lives here damn it. We need to find her before she escapes and gets someone to help her. Cynthia too. If I had just a few moments longer she would have been transformed. Damn, having a superheroine under my control." Jason grinned at the thought.

"You make her villain yis? I tink villainesses much sexier." Natasha said with a leer.

"Oh, she'll be my personal project. Very useful too, she can help us make sure we don't have issues from outside with her magic. But we must bring her under my control and for that we need to find her."

Amy click clacked in. "Boss, I got something. That car, it belongs to that retired professor, Tara I think her name is. She's always out of town, and when she's here she keeps to herself."

"Of course! This HOA is the perfect place to hide. Nothing ever happens here." Jason said with a chuckle.

Jason looked at his women. "Got an address?"

Trish slinked in with a big grin. "I've got it and even better, I've got Cynthia's stamp."

Jason clapped his hands. "Alright, let's go. Trish, stamp the paperwork and notarize it. The rest of you come with me."

Jason went out to the SUV and Amy and Jesscia got in the front and Natasha in the back. She immediately went down on Jason with a "Boss needs to relax" and Jason nodded. Two other security cars followed with four men and four women, all slutted and studded up as fetish cops.

Jason grunted and came in his secretary's mouth and zipped up as they approached the house. One of the larger ones, but not quite on the most expensive road. Nice, private, and blended right in.

Jason got out and nodded to Amy. Amy ordered four guards around back and one to each side and then led the others to the front door. She tried the door, saw it was locked and then grinned. She pulled out the master key and opened the door. She eased in and motioned Jessica after her. Jason moved in behind them with his medallion out.

They moved fast and amazingly quite for two bimbo fetish cops in stiletto six-inch heels. Jason followed with Natasha. Jason heard a slight creak as the backdoor opened and 2 cops came in. Jason motioned for one to stay by the back door and the other the front. Jason glanced up the stairs and just as Amy started to move up them, Jason heard a faint sound.

Jason held up his hand and everyone froze. He followed the sound back to the kitchen and noticed the pantry door was not quite shut all the way. He moved up and listened. What sounded like chanting was quietly coming from the other side.

"The basement. Of course, a wizard would have a special lair, wouldn't she?" Jason motioned for his two cops to move up. They both heard the noise and grinned.

Jason leaned over. "Okay, you two down the stairs first. Quietly as you can. Let me use the medallion on the Sapphire Sorceress, you guys make sure Cynthia doesn't interfere, at least until the stamping can take effect."

Amy and Jessica nodded. Jason opened the door and his two bimbo cops moved down the stairs. Jason followed and motioned Natasha to stay put. Jason came up behind his cops as they paused by the wall's edge. Amy motioned him up.

Jason glanced around the corner. He saw the Sapphire Sorceress standing in the middle of a glowing circle arms raised and chanting softly. Jason noted the chanting was speeding up and getting louder. He saw Cynthia standing behind her near the far wall watching her as well.

Jason eased back and nodded. "You two get Cynthia, I got this."

Jason quickly moved around the corner and said "Hey there!" He held up the medallion and stood right in front of the Sorceress.

The woman stopped chanting and opened her eyes. She looked at the medallion.

"Now then my lovely soon to be villainess, you are stereotypical, GAK!"

Jason cut off as what felt a like a hand closed around his throat. He froze in place and the woman laughed at him.

"Do you think that would work in my inner sanctum? Oh, where are you two going?"

Jason heard a couple of muffled squeaks from behind him. He sighed, knowing his two cops were now frozen as well.

"I need to finish this spell, so let's turn some tables. AVTO RUELUM FRADOM!"

Jason heard two gasps from behind him and then. "What the fuck? WHAT AM I WEARING! YOU LITTLE SHIT WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!"

Jason's eyes widened as Amy stormed in front of him. That dreamy ditzy bimbo look was gone, and she was full hard-core cop. Her eyes burned into him. Jessica moved beside her, and she looked just as mad.

SLAP!

Jason's head reeled as Amy landed a pull power slap across his face.

SLAP!

From the other side Jessica landed one just as hard.

Amy was pulling back for a full-on punch when the sorceress spoke. "Sisters, please! I need you to hold him for me while I complete the spell. You are not the only ones under this evil enchantment. I need to focus all my power on this spell due to the strength of the enchantment and I cannot chance him getting loose."

Amy grabbed his arm and Jessica grabbed the other. Both had looks that could kill. "When this is over, I'm going to make you regret the day you were born you slimy pervert!" Amy hissed.

The chanting sped up and Jason felt his knees going weak. "God damn it! So close! And to be undone because my fucking boring neighborhood was the secret hideout for a super heroine!" He muttered.

"Shut up!" Jessica snarled.

Jason watched the energy pulse and the circle glow in a bright light blue. The Sapphire Sorceress held up her hands and spoke several words loudly. Jason felt a pulse of energy that seemed to freeze his body. He felt the two women holding him tense and gasp.

"By the power of the jewel I bring order and calm back to this land!" The sorceress put her hands together. She turned and looked at Cynthia.

"Cynthia, hand me the Sapphire quickly! I must draw on it's power."

Cynthia gave Jason a quick look, and Jason saw her smirk.

And then she winked at him.

Cynthia reached onto an altar and took something. She moved up behind the sorceress and said "Here you go."

The Sapphire Sorceress reached back and took a gem. For a second she had a look of triumph, and then she jerked.

"Uhhhhhh, what?! The Ruby?"

Jason and the two women gasped as the Sorceress was suddenly engulfed by a bright red pulse.

"No! NO!" Tara felt the corrupting power of the Ruby flow into her. She had been focused and had immediately pulled on the power the second it was in her hand. She hadn't looked and she had gotten a full dose of the Ruby. She gasped as her knees buckled. She felt the flow of power, of lust, of desire and raw emotion flow into every part of her soul. Her head swam as she felt all her suppressed hungers and desires magnify and flood her mind. She tried to toss the ruby away, but it like it was stuck to her hand. It's power, it's chaos, it's lust, poured into her.

She spun around and looked at Cynthia who was looking at her with a very satisfied and evil grin.

"What have you done? Uh!!!!! The power! It's the wrong power!"

"I know, but you would have undone this lovely spell if I had given you the Sapphire. I simply can't have that, not if I want to be the stereotypical hot gold-digging power hunger wife of the super crime boss."

Cynthia moved up to the pulsing circle, which was now a dark red. "Shouldn't have told me about what that jewel can do. But I'm impressed, I thought it would push you over the edge. But I guess I need to help things out. Bye Sapphire."

Cynthia carefully stuck her toe up to the circle and wiped a little bit of the chalk mark away.

Tara had enough time to shout "NO!"

The glowing red light of the circle disappeared instantly. But Tara was engulfed by the Ruby glow. Jason could move again and pulled free and covered his eyes. He heard Amy and Jessica gasp and cover their own eyes. There were several pulses and then a very bright flash and a sound like a bass cord being struck hard. Jason staggered back a couple of steps.

Everything was quiet for a bit. Jason lowered his hand and looked.

"No. Oh no." Amy gasped next to him.

"Well baby, what do you think of our newest ally?"

Cynthia swayed around the circle holding an emerald in her hand as she looked at the Sapphire Sorceress.

Jason let out a low whistle. "Damn."

Jason grinned at the transformed magic user.

The Sorceress was now dressed in latex red thigh lace up boots with six-inch heels. She worn a shiny red vinyl tube dress with slits up both sides, the hem barely covering her pussy, tight body hugging fit, and a low-cut top that you could practically scoop her now 36 EEE tits out of. Her hair was now fire engine red and hung down to her ass, her face had a red mask over her green eyes, and on top of it all was a red pointy witch's hat.

Tara looked around and cackled. "By the Old Gods, I never knew what power the Ruby really had! Oh Gods! The passion, the lust, the hunger. Oh yes! THIS is what I have always wanted, to use my powers for my own pleasure! To live for the moment, the enjoyment and the satisfaction of my own darkest pleasures and desires!" Tara held up the brightly glowing ruby that shone a dark red and very evil looking light and then kissed it.

"Yes. I embrace what I am. I embrace the force of chaos and storm!"

Jason held up his medallion and Tara smiled. "Yes! Corrupt me! I can feel it's power! Mold me!" She strode forward and stared intently at it with a huge grin on her face. Jason laughed and said "Oh nice. Hey Amy, Jessica? Looky looky."

Amy and Jessica had both staggered back when the transformation happened. Jessica was holding her head and Amy was on her knees panting.

"No. No. No." Amy muttered. Jason grinned as Cynthia moved up behind her and gently lifted her head. "Shush now. Look at the medallion. That's it. There we are."

Amy's eyes went blank and took on that dreamy hazy look. Cynthia moved over to Jessica and pulled her face so she was looking into the medallion as well. Once she was enthralled Cynthia looked Jason straight in the eyes.

"I'll look too, but before I do, I want my reward. If it hadn't been for me, you'd be looking at life in jail after you had your ass beat by everyone who could get a punch in."

Jason nodded and looked over her body. He smiled and said "Okay, name it."

Cynthia moved up and traced her fingertip over his chest. "Like I said earlier, I'm on the lookout for me and family. I want the easy life and I'll do anything to get it. I'd take the medallion but I don't want to chance anything getting fucked up, so I'll take the second best option. Make me your wife."

Jason blinked. "My...wife?"

"Yes, make me your power-hungry, gold-digging, control freak wife. Make me the Crime Lady to the Crime Lord. Make me your number 2, let me help you rule, and corrupt and command every weak-minded piece of shit in this HOA. Let me be your powerful woman behind the throne, let me have it all."

Cynthia held up the Emerald which seemed to glow a dull green. "With this stone, I have control over the witch there. You do as well, but with this our control is complete, and I can give that Sapphire to another person and control them. Two super villains at our command, think of what we can get away with!"

Jason looked at the Emerald and then over the transformed Sapphire Sorceress. She stared directly at the medallion, but her eyes had a green glow to them that matched the stone's color.

Jason laughed. "Hot damn. Just what I needed. A stereotypical wife! Okay Cynthia, deal. You can be my wife and my 2nd in command. Hell, we'll share responsibility and split the money and power evenly. The medallion only works so long as I wear it, take it off and the spell breaks. And everyone is going to remember everything, so I'd be careful about trying to double-cross me."

Jason looked at his two cops and said "You two are back to being exactly what you were. Get to it."

Both girls blinked and got that sexy, slutty glint to their eyes. Amy smiled and rubbed her tits. "Thanks boss. I was, like, normal for a bit and so mad at you. I'm sooooooo sorry, let me make it up to you."

Jessica nodded and began to open her top.

"Hold up. Let me finish with our new supervillain and my fiancée here."

Both girls giggled and nodded. Then they both gave a respectful nod to Cynthia, which she returned with a big smile.

"Now then, you are no longer the Sapphire Sorceress, she's long gone and never ever coming back. You are the Ruby Witch, and evil supervillain who hides out here because it's "normal"." Everyone laughed at that.

"You are a stereotypical supervillain, you love to corrupt people, use your powers to rob, steal, and indulge in your every whim and pleasure. You loyally serve my wife and I since we are the criminal masterminds who rule this place, and you LOVE it here. You use your powers for us whenever we ask, and you love using them on the people here to make life even more fun. You will always help us make sure this HOA is protected and safe for people like us to enjoy life."