Stereotype Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason cracked the door and looked around. No one was around and he nodded. "Alright, here's the deal. I need to check back into the office, but I'll say I've got a complaint to check out. Happens all the time so no one will get suspicious. I'll come back here after seeing what is going on. If I can sneak you to your car or out the front, I'll do it. If not, I know a place you can hide out that is better than here."

"Where?"

"There's an old trail behind the building here. A couple of years back they redid the greenspace and moved the trailhead over by the gate more, but the original is still there, just not maintained. We can follow it and it gets us near a gulley which has a creek running in it. If you don't mind a rough walk, we can take follow that up into the HOA to behind a house that is currently for sale. No one is scheduled to visit it for several days, the power is on and the water, and it has some furnishings so you can hang out till later tonight when I can come back and hide you in my car or something."

"Why not follow the creek out?"

"Got a strong mesh gate over the drain. We had some kids using it to sneak in and out of the HOA, so it got closed off."

Cynthia gave him a very hard stare. Jason sighed. "I get it, this is a chance for you. And you don't know me from anything. But I'm the only one who is acting normally and has offered to help, so what choice do you have?"

"Fuck. None." Cynthia said. "Okay Jason, so how do we do this?"

"You wait here, give me 15 minutes. I'll come back and knock 3 times, pause and then 3 times again. Then I'll take you to the house or out the front if possible. If something happens, well, wait till nightfall and good luck."

Cynthia sighed and nodded. She put her hand back in her purse and got that cool look again. "See you in a bit then."

Jason nodded and slipped out the door. He glanced around, noted he was alone and moved out as calmly as he could. He eased around the corner and thought he heard a faint click of the door shutting. He glanced back to make sure she hadn't run, and seeing the door shut and no one around he moved into the office.

Natasha, Trish, and Amy were there, and they had worried looks on their faces. "Boss! We have problem! Mr. Timms..." Natasha began.

"I know, Cynthia. She saw what was going on and you can't find her."

"Yis boss. How you know?"

"I ran into her. She's hiding right now."

"Oh great! I'll grab Jessica and we'll bring her in so you can make her understand how things are here." Amy said with a grin.

"No. We have a problem. She doesn't live here. I can't make her understand."

The three women all looked stunned for a moment. "You mean she might let out our secret? Shit! We can't let that happen!" Trish said.

Jason sat down for a moment and thought. Amy said, "This may be a bit extreme, but maybe we could, um, make her go away?"

Jason gave her a level look. "No, we will NOT do that. Besides, she hot as hell and I want her to join the HOA. She was coming to check her rental out, Mr. Timms was setting her up to be his live-in HOA mistress. But she hasn't signed anything yet, so she isn't officially part of the HOA."

"Maybe we have Debbie work her? Break her and make her want to sign?" Amy suggested.

Jason thought a moment. "That might work, but she seems like someone who would be hard to break, and I don't want to chance her getting away."

Jason leaned back and looked around the office. "If only we could get her signature. Shit. I don't know if a forgery would work." Jason glanced at Trish's desktop and suddenly blinked. "Signature stamp. She has a signature stamp, doesn't she? We have one for the bosses and the assistants! You had one made for me the other day."

Natasha blinked. "Yis! Yis, she does! I've seen her actual sign and then one that is a bit blurred like stamp! It legal signature, especially if you have notary public stamp it!"

"And I'm a notary public!" Trish added with a grin.

"Yes! We can bring her in without having to work on her! Get the stamp!"

Trish picked up the phone. "I need to call Mr. Timms other office. She works in the city office, that's where it is."

"Okay, you do that. Get that stamp. Amy, get Jessica and a couple more guards, and wait by that grove of trees where the old and new trailheads meet. When we get near, you jump out and grab us. You separate us from each other and take her to my place and keep her there. Knock her out with something if needed. We'll get this stamp and when she wakes up, she'll be a new woman."

"Why not just get her now?"

"She's got something in her purse, not sure if it's a gun or mace or whatever. So, I want to see if I can get it away from her. And in case something happens, and she slips loose, I want her to think I'm trustworthy so we can track her down later."

All of his women laughed evil, sexy laughs and Jason rubbed his hands.

"Okay, Amy, give me your gun. Unload it but put an empty magazine in it." Amy quickly unloaded her pistol and handed it to him. Jason stuck it in his waistband and headed out the door while Amy quickly click-clacked over to the security office. Jason waited until Amy had moved out with Jessica and the others and then he ducked back around the corner and knocked the code on the service door.

Jason opened the door and saw Cynthia holding a can of something at the ready. She relaxed a bit and he shut the door.

"Okay, they have a guard on your car, so it's the house. Ready?"

Cynthia nodded and put the can back in her purse. Jason opened the door and looked around and then motioned for her to follow. They moved quickly to the old trail and Jason led her on. The trail was pretty overgrown and Cynthia was in low heels so soon she was muttering about her shoes and stumbling as much as she was walking.

Jason slowed up. "You need some help?"

"Fucking heels! No, just go slow."

"You should take them off when we get to the creek. It's got a lot of flat rocks you can walk on."

Cynthia tripped right then and bumped into Jason. Jason steadied her, and then glanced up to see Amy moving up. With a grin, Jason grabbed Cynthia's purse and pulled it off her while shoving her into Amy's arms.

"What the? NO!" Cynthia screamed as Amy spun her around and clapped her hand over her mouth.

"Now, now. It's okay Cynthia. You'll understand soon." Amy cooed in her ear as Jessica and a couple of male guard moved into view with evil leers.

"That's right, you'll..."

BOOM!

Jason reeled as the bright flash blinded him.

A FEW MINTUES BEFORE AT THE GATE

Tara tapped her fingers on her steering wheel as the gate slowly opened. She sighed and looked around.

"Home at last. Time for a nice long bath and a relaxing bottle of wine." She said to herself. She smiled as she looked around.

"Such a nice normal HOA, no one would ever look for the Sapphire Sorceress here." She said and then giggled.

Anyone who heard the giggle would have thought it was very odd coming from an obviously older woman, with a frumpy looking body and grey hair. Tara Roum, retired Professor of Ancient History, focus on Celtic and Roman Britannia History, was not ugly, but no one would ever find her old body attractive.

But then again, her real body wasn't that old.

Tara lived in this HOA because it was the perfect place to hide out when not doing her real job.

Being a superhero.

Her alter ego was the Sapphire Sorceress, a powerful magic user, and a free-lance superhero who roamed around helping where needed with her powerful Celtic Magic. Several years ago, she had been a graduate student on a dig in Ireland, and her professor, the real Tara Roum, had discovered an ancient holy site for the Druids in a deep cave. Inside they had found three jewels of great magical power. A Sapphire, an Emerald, and a Ruby. But they had been magically trapped and Tara had set off the trap by accident. She would have died except that her professor had grabbed the Sapphire and had cast a spell.

Tara had blanked out, but while out she had a vivid dream. Her professor explained that she was a Druidic priestess and had set out to find these relics. She couldn't save them both, but she could save her star pupil. She said to be careful of the jewels, use them wisely and make the world a better place.

Tara awoke with the three jewels at the entrance to the cave, her professor gone. Her whole body had transformed. She was now a stunning platinum blonde with ice blue eyes, with an incredible figure, and she was full of magical power. She understood that the power came from the Sapphire somehow. She also understood the balance. The Ruby was the dangerous one, it's red color pulsing evilly. Emotion, lust, greed, envy, these were what it fed off and how it corrupted people. The Emerald was the link between the two and helped balance the powers. The Sapphire was the calm, the controlled, the peaceful.

Tara had learned to control them and had become a powerful sorceress. Using her magic, she had assumed to guise of her mentor and professor, and pretending to have her old self killed in the cave in. She gradually eased out of the position, using her real grief to make everyone think she was feeling bad about the supposed accident. She had retired, and then had begun to use her powers. Using the Sapphire, she had fought criminals and supervillains. And she knew more importantly she was the guardian of the Ruby, making sure it did not get into the hands of someone who could be easily corrupted.

Sadly, she was in high demand due to being one of the few remaining good magic users. Two other magic users had been corrupted by evil forces, one becoming a Super Hooker and the other a Super Stripper, and now she was the most powerful good wizard left. In fact, she had extended her trip a week to try and save Madam Mystic from her new life as a Super Stripper known as Magic in Las Vegas.

She shook her head. She had failed completely. She knew that her former friend was under a spell, but it was one of the most powerful spells she had ever seen, and she had to run when she attempted to scry it. Magic had immediately detected her, and she and the other transformed Super Strippers had come after her. She had escaped and had then tried a special ceremony to use some spirits to see what could be done.

She shook her head sadly. The spell was simply too powerful to break and even worse was that the life her former friend was leading was corrupting her mind and soul. Even if she did break the spell, Magic would want to remain Magic.

"Well, at least I helped crush that terrorist cell in NYC, that's one for the good guys."

The gate opened and Tara drove in.

"What the hell?" Tara let out a startled gasp as the wave of power hit her. She swerved and barely kept the car from jumping the curb and careen into the administration parking lot. She was already past the turn off, so she drove on and reached the first houses and pulled over.

Tara focused her mind and chanted a spell of shielding. She felt her power pulse and then she took a deep breath.

"By the Gods! What was that? It's a spell! A powerful spell!" she muttered. She glanced around and did a double take.

"By the sun and moon, what is? Is that? Diane?!?"

Tara gaped at Diane who was on her knees in her front door titty-fucking a man who was not her husband. Tara had known Diane from her walks, and knew she was a happily married woman with no issues.

But that same Diane was now tarted up like a whore, topless, in a gold string bikini bottom and platform heels gleefully titty fucking a man. She was licking her lips and smiling like a bimbo while the man laughed.

Tara looked up the street and her open mouth opened even more. She saw Debbie, who worked in the Main office, dressed in a Dominatrix outfit leading a man by a leash. The man was naked except for a collar, black leather mask and a metallic looking cage on his cock. Behind her was a younger girl, who she recognized as living in the HOA, leading another man also by a leash, but not naked. She seemed to be listening to Debbie and ordering the man to do things like heel. Then Susan came around the corner, jogging in the skimpiest and tightest sports bra and shorts Tara had ever seen. As soon as she saw Diane she made a beeline to them and got down next to Diane and began to fondle the man's balls.

Tara blinked and then shook her head.

"By the Gods old and new, what has happened here?" She looked around and noted no one had really noticed her yet. She turned her car off and quickly and quietly got out. She ducked into the running trail and moved quickly out of sight.

Once out of sight, she focused and called on her power. There was a short pulse of light and the old woman she had appeared to be was now the Sapphire Sorceress. Her mid back hair flowed down over her form fitting gown, and she pulled up the hood of her white cloak. She quietly moved up the trail towards the cross path with the old trailhead.

"I'll use the creek to sneak back to my house, and there I'll use the circle to break this spell. At least I hope I can." She took a deep breath. "Gods, this spell is POWERFUL. I can feel it wearing on my shield! If I hadn't felt it immediately it would have corrupted me over time. Probably what happened to my neighbors and friends here. Damn it! Who could have done this? Super Pimp? Rick? Dr. Dick? Maybe they are working together? I will save my neighborhood!" She thought furiously.

Even with her costume, she could move quietly and very stealthy thanks to her magic. But given the power she was feeling, she wanted to be very careful. Nearly being caught by her former friend in Vegas had her being very cautious. So, she kept her own spell power very low. It was hard enough to maintain the shield, never mind a shadow cloak spell. She moved slowly as she could and kept stopping to listen.

That was when she heard the shout.

Tara reacted and sprinted forward. She cut through the trees in time to see four security guard, a young man and a young woman. The woman had shouted, but one of the guards had her and had clapped her hand over her mouth. Tara saw that the guards were all dressed like fetish cops, with the men wearing tight clothing and two women in thigh boots, boot short with a tight top and Rhinestone encrusted police hats. The man was laughing and saying something.

"ALANTO!" Tara shouted.

"BOOM!"

A bright flash of light, similar in effect to a stun grenade flashed in the middle of the group. The guards and the man reeled and went down. Thanks to her magic the woman was unaffected. She spun around, looking surprised and terrified.

"You! Are you okay?" Tara said as she strode onto the trail in her best hero strut.

"The Sapphire Sorceress? Holy shit! How did you...fuck it, we have to go now! We need to leave the HOA!"

"Easy my friend. You are safe, I need to find out what sorcery has affected these mortals. They appear to be under a spell."

The woman glanced at the man. "Maybe he knows something. He, he wasn't like the rest. He was a lot more normal."

Tara nodded and waved her hands while chanting a spell. The four guards all tensed and then let out a relaxed sigh and immediately seemed to completely relax and sprawl out.

"A sleeping spell. They will awake later. Now then," Tara chanted again the man jerked to his feet and stood straight as a post. His eyes were open and he was gaping at her.

"You. Tell me what has happened here. And do not think to lie or withhold information. I can sniff out lies, and I will get what I need to know." Tara let some lightning crackle between her fingers and smiled at the man's fearful look.

"Uh, well, I got hired by Mrs. Timms a while back, I'm her assistant manager for the HOA. I started work last week and um, things have been happening."

Jason swallowed. "Dear God, I'm fucked." He thought. "I need to play for some time, think of something."

The superheroine, who he recognized as the Sapphire Sorceress, glared at him. He swallowed and continued.

"People started changing. Acting different. Acting, fuck, all sexed up, you know? Dressing hot, making passes at other people, even if they were married, my boss, she was happily married and she pulled me into her office first day and fucked my brains out."

"I'm sure you tried to stop her." Tara said in a cold voice and Cynthia snorted from behind her.

"Well, no. But, then the secretaries made passes at me, all sorts of crazy shit. Come on, I'm a regular guy and I'm single, if a bunch of hot women want to fuck you think I'm going to say no?"

Tara glared at him and then nodded. "I can't condone it, but I can certainly believe it. But you seem more normal than these others, yes? Are you in on it? Are you part of the reason why my home is now a set on Boogie Nights?"

Jason was going to shout no, but he paused for just one second. "My home?!? She LIVES here? Oh hell yes." He thought.

Jason let out a grunt as he felt invisible fingers squeeze his balls lightly.

"Okay! Okay! I'm just a worker bee! It's the Timms! Tatiana, fuck! She found something, I don't know what, but I heard her talking to her husband. Said she nearly had the whole HOA under her power using it!"

"What is it?" Tara said drawing closer.

"I don't know, but I think I know where it is. But you won't be able to get close. It puts out a power or something, it's effective on the whole HOA. There is this one guy who she had come by who was a friggin zombie, I mean nobody home. She had said he had gotten too close without protection and was now just good for standing around and fucking whatever hole she stuck his cock in."

"Protection? How?"

"I can show you. Will you let me move my arms? Please?"

Tara loosened her binders on his left arm. She looked at the man, who sighed and then shrugged.

Jason reached into her shirt and pulled out his medallion. He held it up right in front of the Sapphire Sorceress's face and started talking.

"She gave me this, said she needed some people who were still able to function like normal people. She said I get all the sex I want plus a great paying job."

Tara looked at the medallion. It looked familiar to her, something about it.

"You just wear it?" She glanced at the man, but then back down to the medallion. It was intricate and lovely. So lovely.

"Yes ma'am. You just wear it. Or you can just, look at it."

"Look at it..." Tara murmured. Her mind felt so warm and peaceful. And horny. It had been a long time since she had had any real fun. Since she had been bad...

"Hey. Sapphire? Hey, you okay?" Tara heard a voice, it seemed so distant though.

"I'm...fine." She said softly.

"That's right, you are very fine. So fine, and so sexy. A stereotypical superheroine, all sexy and hot, who just always ends up fucking the bad guys, who ends up being corrupted." Jason said.

"Stereotypical...heroine. Fine, and sexy. Corrupted..."

"Shit! Snap out of it!"

Jason had enough time to look over when Cynthia punched him in the eye. Jason jerked back, and Cynthia tried to grab the medallion. She failed and Jason growled and started yelling.

"Hey! Need help back here!"

Cynthia kicked Jason. She aimed for his nuts but instead connected with his knee. Jason howled and went down.

Cynthia spun and grabbed the Sapphire Sorceress by her hand and pulled her along. She seemed to be in a dream state like she was sleepwalking. She quickly ran back the way towards the trailhead. She got to the road and saw Tara's car.

Tara seemed to be waking up. She shook her head a bit and looked around confused. "Hey, we need to use that car!" Cynthia said in a loud whisper.

Tara blinked and waved her hand. The car door clicked open, and the car started. Cynthia shoved the superheroine into the passenger seat and ran around and got in. She glanced at in the rearview mirror and swore.