Steve and the Indian Booth Babe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had already sold three systems tonight. We only needed two more sales. I doubted Bela could win against all the long-legged, busty, blond booth babes but if she entered the contest, we had a guaranteed sell. We would only need to sell one more. It seemed possible to me that by selling four systems, we could buy enough time from the Paradox Board to survive.

Ed pulled out the earpiece and handed it to Bela. "Your boss wants to talk to you."

I watched Bela scrunch up her face as Fred talked to her. I could only imagine what he was saying. She shook her head a couple of times. I noticed a tear falling from the corner of her eye. Finally, she nodded and said, "Ok."

Ed laughed and said, "Let's get the contest rolling. Let's have all the contestants meet backstage."

The crowd departed, and I walked up to the table. "I'm sorry. You don't need to do this. If we don't make our quota, I'll make sure you find another position in Paradox."

Bela looked at me with her determined look. "Thanks, but I know Paradox is in trouble and may have to let people go. I have to do this."

Bela pulled the top of her dress up and tied it behind her neck. She adjusted the strings until she was happy. After her previous concern for modesty, I was surprised when she tied it so low that the tops of her areoles were exposed. She reached over and grabbed the remaining lassi. She chugged down the last of the potent drink.

She forced a smile for me and said, "Help me down."

I put my hands on the sides of her torso, and she hopped down. She was light as a feather in my arms. One of Ed's assistants came over with a long entry form for Bela to sign. She read the first paragraph and signed her name. He handed her a copy which she gave to me to keep before heading backstage. I got a pleasant view of her back as she headed to join the other contestants. The back of her dress now exposed a good three, or four inches of the top of her ass cheeks.

The ballroom stage had a runway projecting out into the floor. Spotlights lit up the elevated platform. Everyone crowded up to the edge of the runway as Ed explained the rules. There were five judges. I was amused to see that John King was one of the judges. Ed was not only playing master of ceremonies but was also one of the judges. Each judge would score the women on a ten-point scale for each event. All the judges' scores for an event would be averaged and then combined with the scores for the other events. The best total score for the three contests would win the BMW in the hallway.

One leggy blond after another strutted down the runway under bright spotlights. Runway lights along the edges provided enough illumination to please the idiots taking upskirt shots. Since the judges were seated at the end of the runway, they all got an unobstructed view of the contestants' charms. When it was Bela's turn, she did her best, but she was a little shaky on her four-inch heels. It was probably a combination of nerves and all the alcohol she had consumed. She started by strutting down the runway, firmly placing one foot in front of the other. Her hips swayed, and the bottom of her skimpy dress fluttered. I was afraid her breasts would pop out of her loosely tied dress. The men along the edge of the runway had a clear view of her bare ass and pussy. As she passed, the men erupted in catcalls. She was aware she was exposing herself to the crowd and forced a big smile. At the end of the runway, she spun around in front of the judges and her dress flared. Everyone went wild at the sight of her bare ass and pussy. Bela momentarily lost her balance. It was her only major mistake, but it cost her points from the judges. She ended up in the middle of the pack. Three of her competitors scored all tens. I think the judges preferred leggy blonds, but at least some of the judges appreciated Bela's exotic beauty. The crowd was loving the contest and encouraged the contestants to flash more skin. Smartphones flashed regularly.

Bela joined me in front of the stage and said, "I'm sorry. I'll have to try harder."

Ed announced to the crowd that by special request, the dance contest this year would be a twerking contest. Each contestant would perform at the end of the runway. The dance order was determined by drawing a card from a deck of cards. Bela won the right to go last. At least, she would know how her competition had performed. Still, I was worried; I didn't even know if Bela could dance let alone twerk. I suspected that John had requested the contest because he had Bela's panties stuffed in his suit pocket.

I turned to her and said, "It's all right, Bela. You don't need to do this. I'm sure the CEO will be satisfied with selling only four systems. We have several companies who are interested enough to buy later in the quarter. Think of how Himnish would react."

"Oh no, I forgot to call Himnish."

She took her small purse from me and pulled out her cell phone.

She shook her head and murmured, "I have five missed calls from him tonight. He has been worried about me the whole trip. He doesn't trust you, Dr. Williams. He is convinced you will take advantage of me."

I said, "As if we didn't have enough to worry about."

Bela quickly texted her fiancee before putting it back into her purse.

Bela said, "What are you worried about? I know how to twerk. Thanks to YouTube, every girl in the world has practiced twerking in the privacy of her bedroom. It is why I asked Ed to replace the singing competition with a twerking contest."

"But you're not wearing any underwear."

"Steve, Ed just fingered me in front of a crowd. I think I can handle twerking for this bunch of strangers. I've certainly had enough festival lassi to drink."

I stared at Bela in amazement. I said, "I suppose you are going to tell me you are also an expert in limbo."

Bela laughed, "Just wait and see. In case you haven't noticed, I'm short. It's a big advantage in limbo."

Fred interrupted our discussion and spoke into our earpieces. "I'm sorry Guys, but the Board of Directors are the ones who set the quota. Sells in our main division are down and the Board is worried about their bonuses. They would love to have an excuse to sell our division to Eagle Vision. The CEO's hands are tied. If we don't sell at least five units, we'll be shut down or sold."

Bela squeezed my hand, "I can't go back to India. I must give the contest everything I have. Please don't despise me for what I must do. I'll be all right if Himnish doesn't find out. The poor man thinks I am so innocent."

Everyone got to twerk to the first two verses of "Baby Got Back" by Sir MixaLot. It was so crowded at the end of the runway, I had to stand off to the side so I could see. The first two of the Booth Babes were hot. The first one scored a nine and the second one got a ten. Unfortunately, both ladies also had higher scores than Bela in the beauty contest.

Ashley set a new standard for the dancers who followed her. She dropped to her hands and knees while shaking her gorgeous butt like a 'turbo Vette.' Her short dress danced around her waist flashing her bare ass cheeks. Her sweet pussy was barely covered by her G-string. Her panties were wet and translucent. They clung to her pussy leaving little to the imagination. She finished her performance by pushing her hand between her legs and caressing her sex. Ashley stayed on her hands and knees when the music finished. She continued rubbing herself for a moment as the crowd erupted in thunderous applause. The judges all held up tens for her performance.

After Ashley, the judges scoring seemed to get tougher. No one scored a higher than an eight despite several of the women copying Ashley's routine to the letter.

I whispered to Bela, "I'm beginning to wonder if the contest is rigged with Ed and John both judging the contest. I think at least two of the women outperformed Ashley. I don't know what you can do to even keep close to Ashley in the twerking contest, and she would have to be terrible at limbo for you to have a chance. I guess I need to work on my resume."

Bela said, "I'll be fine. I just need something to drink. Walk me back to the Indian food booth."

When we got to the booth, Bela said something to one of the men in her native tongue. He laughed and filled two glasses with lassi. He pulled the same small vial out of his pocket and added two drops of brown oily liquid to the first glass and a long squirt to the second glass. He stirred the drinks and handed them to us. She chugged the stronger drink while I sipped on mine.

"Bela, what was in the vial?"

"Do you remember when I mentioned bhang lassi? These men are from California where recreational marijuana is legal. He added hash oil. I told you I needed something stronger."

"Bela, I recognize marijuana. I'm pretty sure there is more than hash oil in the drink."

Bela laughed, "Steve, you would be right. I believe the Mathura recipe now includes ecstasy and sometimes GBH. I am sorry if I do something to embarrass you tonight, but I will do anything to avoid going back to India. I need the drink to do what I must. If you hate me, I will understand. Forgive me if you can."

I had already finished my drink. I shook my head and gave the glass back to the smiling bartender.

Bela said, "I need to go backstage. It will be my turn soon. Wish me luck. I promise I won't let Paradox down."

I said, "Good luck, Bela. I am sorry I got you into this mess."

Bela rose up on her toes and dragged my face down to hers. She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and said, "This is my fight. You had nothing to do with the karma that brought me to this crisis. "

I watched Bela wobble off on her high heels before I headed back to the stage. By the time, I got back to the runway, I was already feeling the effects of the drink. The lights were swirling again and seemed brighter. My body was vibrating to the music. I had smoked some powerful weed while living in California, but the effects of the special lassi were already more intense than anything I had experienced before, and it was getting stronger. I hoped Bela could handle it better than me. Still, whatever they had added to the drink had a calming effect.

When it was finally Bela's turn, she bravely pranced to the end of the runway and nodded to me. She got her first catcalls from the excited crowd when she spun around causing her short silky dress to flare up and briefly expose her lack of underwear. The crowd had been worked up into a frenzy by the previous dancers, and they shouted to Bela urging her to outdo Ashley. She smiled at the judges as she waited for the music with her hands on her hips and her feet spread apart. When the music began, she bent over, and her ass went crazy. Her short dress flipped up and down flashing her bare ass.

After the first verse, she dropped to her hands and knees and somehow managed to shake her ass more vigorously. Bela appeared to tire when she got halfway through the second verse. She placed her forearms flat on the runway and rested her head on her arms. Her gyrating ass was now sticking up in the air. Her silky dress began sliding down her back as her body twisted frantically. The crowd cheered louder as the bottom of the dress slid to her waist. The crowd's enthusiasm revived Bela, and I watched in amazement as her gorgeous naked ass began twerking even harder. I wasn't surprised when Ed leaned over the DJ, and he let the music continue into the third verse.

Bela's flimsy dress continued to slide until it pooled around her neck. Her naked ass was frantically twitching to the rapid beat of the music. Her bare breasts shook in time with her gorgeous ass. Bela's nipples were pointed and hard, betraying her arousal. Her chest was heaving as she gasped for air. Her body glistened with sweat under the spotlight. My nostrils flared with the scent of her sex. My cock was so hard I was afraid I would cum in my pants. I think every man watching wanted to climb up on the runway and fuck this exotic woman. I noticed the continual flashes of smartphones. More than one guy was taking a video.

Still, the music continued. I couldn't imagine Bela's twerking could get any more erotic. My mouth fell open when Bela slid her hand down her sweaty abdomen and pressed it between her legs. I couldn't see what she was doing from my angle, but the movement of her arm suggested she was caressing her sex. The crowd roared its approval over and over. I moved over so I could see better. I was shocked to see Bela had two fingers buried in her dripping pussy.

After another long verse, she rested her upper body on her shoulders and used her newly freed hand to squeeze her breasts and twist her nipples. The hand thrusting between her legs moved faster. The song ended, but Bela was lost in another world and continued masturbating as if she were alone. She was no longer twerking, but her brown body shook from her frantic effort to obtain relief. She rocked her hips to meet her plunging fingers. The mob watched in stunned silence as Bela keened a high pitch wail interrupted only by gasps for air.

"eeeeeeeeeeeeh, ah, ah, ah, eeeeeeeeeeeeh, ah, ah, ah."

Bela's body shuddered for at least a minute before she fell on her side facing me. Her mouth was open gasping for breath. Her eyes were closed tight as the fingers buried in her pussy twitched for a few moments longer.

Everyone stared in amazement for what felt like an eternity until Ashley hurried to help Bela to her feet. Everyone cheered as Ashley half carried her backstage. Bela's dress stuck to her sweaty body when Ashley tried to pull it down. Her mahogany body was still exposed from the waist down as she was half carried backstage. The last thing I saw was her shapely ass with moisture flowing down her thighs from her engorged pussy.

I heard several of the booth babes complain that Bela's lack of underwear was cheating. The judges didn't bat an eye and awarded her tens across the board. Thanks to her poor showing in the beauty contest, Bela's only chance was to crush everyone in the limbo contest.

There was a pause while a limbo bar was set up near the end of the runway. The contestants would be facing the judges when they ducked under the bar. Ed announced that the contest was sudden elimination. If you missed, you were out. Everyone would continue until they knocked off the bar. Points would be awarded per the contestant's finish with ten points for first, nine for second and so on. There was also a special prize for anyone who could beat the current contest record of one foot four inches, but they had to beat the record in the nude to collect the $5000 prize.

The limbo bar started at four feet, and all twenty-three contestants easily made it under. As the bar was slowly lowered, one woman after another knocked the bar off. There were only four women left by the time the bar was set at two feet. Ashley was one of the four, but her big butt and massive breasts were a disadvantage in limbo. Ashley and one other woman were eliminated. The bar was dropped another four inches, and both Bela and the remaining woman were successful.

Bela's remaining competitor had been fortunate to go before Ashley in the twerking contest and had received a ten for her effort despite a much weaker performance than Ashley or Bela. I think she had also finished somewhere in the middle of the beauty contest. I wasn't sure who was in front or if Bela even had a chance. When the bar was dropped to one foot four inches, Bela easily slid under the bar. She had just tied the record, and there was no telling how much lower the diminutive Indian woman could go.

Her competitor went next and brushed the bar with her hip. She froze in place. Everyone held their breath as the wobbling bar appeared to settle down. As soon as she moved again, it dropped onto the disappointed woman.

Bela put her hands over her head and did a shimmy thinking the contest was over. She blew me a kiss.

Ed picked up the microphone and said, "Nice work, Bela but you aren't done yet. The rules say every contestant must continue until the knock down the limbo stick. If you make it, you'll set a new record. Maybe you should consider doing it nude and winning the $5000 prize."

Bela stared at the judges. I have no idea what she was thinking, but when she didn't respond to Ed's challenge, he talked to the other judges and sweetened the offer.

"If you break the record in the nude, we will award you an extra point."

I heard some of the other booth babes protest before the men in the crowd erupted in shouts of encouragement. Every man in the room wanted to see Bela go for the prize. The limbo stick had already been lowered to one foot two inches, and I watched her stare at the low bar as she considered the offer. I couldn't imagine what was going through her head. I had had a lot less of the drug-infused lassi then the tiny Bela. The sweet drink had left me dazed, and the effects seemed to be getting stronger. I was sweating profusely despite the air conditioning and couldn't trust my vision. People's faces mutated into cartoon animal forms when I stared too long.

Bela looked at Ed and nodded, "Ok, I'll do it."

The room erupted in cheers as Bela reached for her head and unfastened her coiled hair. The braid of jet black hair tumbled down her back to the top of her gorgeous ass. Her fingers dropped to the back of her neck, and she untied her dress. She had to peel the dress off her sweaty body. She carefully folded the dress and set it down.

She walked back to the limbo stick and paused a few feet away. She faced the judges with her hands pressed together in a prayer pose. Her brown body glistened with sweat despite the air conditioning that had made her nipples hard and pointy. She took several long slow breaths that started from her abdomen and worked up her chest. I watched her slowly sweep her arms over her head with the backs of her hands together. She rose up on her toes and arched her back. She held the pose for a minute while she took another string of deep breathes. Everyone stared at her generous breasts slowly rising and falling.

Bela swept her hands in a wide circle until her hands were at her feet. Her legs were straight, and her naked body was bent at the waist. The palms of her hands were flat on the floor. Again she held the pose for a minute before putting her weight on her hands and hopping her feet straight back into a plank pose. I stared at her jiggling breasts as she held the pose. I saw sweat dripping from her pointy nipples. Next, she lowered her hips to the floor and held a cobra pose with her back bent. This pose was followed by a downward dog. She proceeded to reverse the sequence of steps until she was once again standing in prayer pose.

When I had taken a class in yoga, the instructor called the sequence "Salutation to the Sun." We always performed it at the start of class to loosen up the whole body. Perhaps Bela needed to loosen up, or she was trying to focus her mind. In any case, the crowd loved it, and my tiny companion managed to delay things for a few minutes.

Bela walked up to the limbo bar and squatted on the floor. She bent over until her back was parallel to the floor. Her knees were spread wide for balance as she alternated slipping one foot forward then the other. She had to work harder to make it under the low bar, and I watched her strain as she shuffled forward an inch at a time. Her moist pussy glistened in the flashes of dozens of cell phones. Despite her diminutive frame, her curvaceous ass and generous breasts were a handicap at this height. I thought she would never make it. Her legs were trembling from the effort, and I was sure she would collapse at any moment. Her breath was ragged, and sweat dripped from her quivering body. Her hair trailed behind her as she worked her hips under the bar. Her pointy nipples grazed the bar, but she did a little dip and slid them under. She gave a victory yell when her head was safely under the bar. She jumped up and down at the end of the runway waving her hands over her head. After a quick celebration, she slipped into her skimpy dress.

1...678910...12