Steve and the Indian Booth Babe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The judges took their time calculating the scores, before declaring Bela the winner by 0.2 points over Ashley. Ed handed Bela the keys to the BMW and promised to have it shipped to Paradox. He put an arm around her shoulders and gave her an all too friendly kiss. I couldn't believe Bela had won, but I also felt terrible at what she had had to do to win. As soon as they finished taking photographs, she came walking over to me.

She hesitated when she reached where I was standing. She dropped her head and said, "I am sorry if I embarrassed you. I feel ashamed. Can you forgive me."

"Bela, I'm the one who should apologize for putting you in this position. You have nothing to be ashamed about. Fred and I are the ones who should apologize for exploiting you. Instead, you should be proud of yourself for the arduous work you performed to make our system a success. I'm just thankful it is all over."

Ed took the microphone again and said, "That was amazing. It was by far the best Booth Babe Competition I have ever seen."

He smiled while the hall erupted in applause. When everyone quieted down, he said, "Now it is time for the final part of the Booth Babe Games. I imagine it is what many of you have been waiting for all night. All twenty-three of the Booth Babes, who you eagerly watched participate in the competition, will be put up for sale in a slave auction. It is an annual charity event for the Children's Hospital. I hope everyone will bid enthusiastically for the right to take one of our lovely booth babes home for the night. I don't care if they get any sleep, but just be sure to return them unharmed by noon tomorrow. Now if I could have all the booth babes come backstage to prepare for the auction, we can begin soon. We will auction off the lovely ladies in reverse order of their finish in the competition.

I said, "What the hell."

Bela clutched my arm and looked at me in horror.

I said, "Don't worry, Bela. You only signed up for the competition. This is a separate event."

John King showed up like yesterday's bad news. "Bela, if you read the entry form you signed, you will find you are obligated to support all of the Booth Babe events including the slave auction. Of course, you can always quit. No one is forcing you to support the Children's Hospital Charity. We'll all be disappointed, but in the end, only the children will suffer. Naturally, you'll forfeit all prizes from the Booth Babe Competition, and Ed will cancel his offer to buy three of your systems. As I recall he said, 'If she wins the competition and participates in every part of the Booth Babe Games, I'll buy three systems.' It's your choice, Bela."

I watched as she took several deep breaths before putting on a determined face.

"Fine, John. Anything for charity."

She turned to me and clutched my arm so hard her fingernails pierced my skin.

She said, "Steve, please, you must promise to buy me. If I am your slave, I will do whatever you ask."

After Bela went backstage to prepare, I watched the first two auctions. Ed was the auctioneer. He held a microphone in one hand and a decorative flogger in the other. The booth babes were led out by a couple of burly men. One of the men led the slave by a leash attached to a jeweled dog collar. The second man prevented the slave from falling with a meaty hand wrapped around her biceps. The scantily clad women had their hands tied behind their backs by a piece of red ribbon. The lovely slaves went along with the game and struggled in the grasp of their guards. Ed gave each of the slaves a light swat on their asses with the flogger. The bidding was enthusiastic, and the first two slaves went for just over a thousand dollars each.

I was startled out of my trance by the booming voice of John King. "Boy, if you could have seen the look on your face when they announced the slave auction. The only thing better was the look of horror on Bela's face. Revenge is sweet."

I glared at John. "What do you mean by revenge? What did Bela ever do to you?"

"You remember the other night at dinner when you rushed off to fuck Ashley, and you left Bela to peddle your system. The haughty little bitch talked to me like a child. I have an engineering degree and don't like being patronized. If you had just stayed with Ashley, and let me fuck your little Indian nigger, none of this would have happened. I intended to buy two of your systems, but changed my mind after you interfered."

"Are you crazy? Did you expect me to let you rape her? She's not interested in a fat middle-aged asshole. For God's sake, she has a fiancée."

"She told me all about her jealous fiancée, and I couldn't give a shit. As for you, you're an idiot. I gave you Ashley in exchange for Bela, but that wasn't enough for you. So now I'm going with Plan B. Fortunately, your tiny friend cannot hold her liquor. After Ashley got your friend drunk at dinner on Sunday, Bela told me all about the quota your Board of Directors imposed. She said she would rather die than go back to India. When I asked why she told me all about the things her uncle did to her. I guess I am a sadist and enjoy inflicting pain on beautiful women. I got aroused listening to stories of her uncle abusing her. Damn, she put up a good fight for such a little thing. I finally wore her down, but then you showed up. That stupid cunt, Ashley, was supposed to keep you away. As punishment for her failure, I entered Ashley in the Booth Babe Games. Ed has wanted my mistress ever since he laid eyes on her. He plans on buying her as a slave tonight. Ed and I came to an agreement to cooperate, and the two of you fell for our little scheme."

"What scheme are you talking about?"

"Our plan to get Bela entered in the Booth Babe Games. Food Safety is a small world, and everyone knew Michael Minor planned on buying one of your systems. Ed told me he intended to buy at least two. That meant that if I bought the two systems I wanted, you would meet your quota. Well, we couldn't have that. So, I used Ashley to make sure you caught me with Bela tonight. Unfortunately, you found me before I could cum in your little brown friend's tight pussy. I have to laugh at you 'blackmailing' me into buying two systems. After you forced me to buy it, you still needed to sell two more. When Ed offered to buy three systems if Bela won the contest, the two of you were hooked. Ed and I were judges, and it was easy to convince our fellow judges to keep the scores low after Ashley got her ten. I wanted to see if Bela was willing to go all out to win the twerking event. I knew she was desperate, but even I was stunned when she masturbated in front of the crowd. After watching her performance, I knew she would agree to be in the slave auction."

"I'll never let you buy Bela. She's going home with me tonight. I promised her fiancée I would keep her safe."

"Oh, how noble. I hope you brought lots of cash because they won't take checks. I'm going to take some Viagra and fuck your tiny Indian friend all night long. I'm going to especially enjoy fucking your little brown friend's perky little ass. Good luck, sucker. I know the best man will win."

John walked off laughing. I tried reaching Fred. His wife said he was asleep, and it took a couple of minutes to convince her to wake him. He was groggy from painkillers and the medication the doctor had prescribed for sleep. I explained that Bela was in a slave auction and John King intended to buy her. Fred had been to this private trade show party in the past and knew about the slave auction. I'll never know why he didn't warn me. Perhaps it was the painkillers. More likely, he was an asshole.

Fred said, "Bela's in the slave auction? That's not good. That's not good at all. How can I help?"

"I intend to buy Bela, but John said they are only taking cash. The women have been going for a little over a thousand each. I need a good margin in case John gets carried away. I think two or three thousand should be enough."

"I don't know why you called me. You're in a casino. Just go downstairs to a cashier. You can get the money using your company credit card. I'll approve the expense."

I realized I was still feeling the effects of the bhang lassi. Fred's solution was obvious. "Good idea. I guess that is why you are the boss."

It took a little over fifteen minutes to get four thousand dollars in cash and return to the ballroom. By the time, I returned, they had already auctioned off the first sixteen women. It was twenty minutes before they got to Ashley. The two burly guards led the scantily clad slave out to the end of the runway where Ed stood holding a microphone and smiling. He slapped the leather flogger against his leg as a guard led the third-place finisher by a short leash. Ashley held her head up and smiled while looking helpless with her wrists tied behind her back.

Ed said, "Now we have a chance to bid on this stunning beauty. Honey, can you tell me your name and your background?"

"I'm Ashley Walker. I am the communications manager for Global Foods. My Dad was in the Air Force, so we moved around a lot when I was a child. I finished high school in a small town called Riverdale in Upstate New York before going to college to major in business."

Ed dragged the leather strips of the flogger across the slave's heaving breasts and said, "Well Ashley Walker, I'm sure all of the men in the audience are dying to know if those magnificent breasts are real."

Ed turned to the guard gripping Ashley's bicep. "Strip her!"

None of the other booth babes had been exposed in front of the horde of men crowding around the stage. I heard the mob howl in anticipation.

Ashley struggled with the man grasping her upper arm. The guard holding her leash slid one hand up the rope to her neck and gripped tight. He forced Ashley to her knees. She continued to fight as she shouted, "No."

At first, I thought it was all an act and admired Ashley's performance. One of the guards fumbled with the zipper at the back of her dress. He cursed and gave up on the jammed zipper. He grabbed the front of her dress and ripped the flimsy garment from her tanned body. She was left wearing only a tiny G-string and a push-up bra that exposed the tops of her pink areoles. Her generous breasts were heaving from her exertions. The guard looked at Ed for direction as the young woman struggled against the strong grip of her captors.

Ed said, "All of it."

The guard had no better luck with her bra than he had with her dress. He pulled out a penknife and carefully slashed the straps of her bra and panties. He smiled as the scraps of Ashley's underwear fell to the floor. Her large, magnificent breasts barely sagged with the support garment removed. I noticed her shaved pussy was moist and ready.

Ed said, "Pull her to her feet."

Ashley continued to struggle as she was lifted back to her feet.

"Ashley, stand with your feet shoulder distance apart."

"Fuck you, Ed."

Ed laughed and told the guards to turn the struggling slave around. He raised his arm and lashed Ashley's curvaceous ass with the flogger. He rained a half dozen hard blows across her quivering ass cheeks. I had thought the flogger was too delicate to be anything more than a decoration, but Ashley's cries of pain were real. When Ed finished, Ashley moved her feet apart as directed. The guards turned her back around to face the crowd.

Ed lifted each of Ashley's ample breasts with the handle of the flogger. He grasped a breast and kneaded it for a moment. He finished by tugging on her nipples. Ashley's moan was clear over the microphone.

"Damn, I was wrong. These lovely melons are all real."

Ed slid the handle of the flogger down Ashley's trim abdomen. The handle had a cut-glass ball on the end that sparkled in the spotlight. She jumped when he rubbed the ball across her clit. He pressed the end of the handle against her vagina and lifted. Ashley rose onto the balls of her feet and howled when the handle slipped into her moist pussy.

Ed said, "This slave is hot. What am I bid?"

The bids rose quickly. At $2400 the bidding stopped. I watched one of the older owners rise to his feet to collect his slave.

Ed said, "I bid $3000. If I don't hear any more bids, I will close bidding on this slave."

Ed stared at the man who had risen to his feet. His mouth moved silently, and he sat down without a protest.

"Sold to the auctioneer. Take her in back and chain her up. I don't want any runaways."

The guards left Ashley naked as they led her backstage. I could see the red stripes from the flogger crisscrossing her quivering ass cheeks.

The second-place booth babe was brought out for auction. Ed treated her like the earlier women. She gave her story and was then sold. She wasn't stripped, but even so, the bidding was enthusiastic. I think the audience realized there were only two more chances to buy a woman for the night. I fingered the wad of hundred-dollar bills in my suit pocket and hoped I had enough to buy Bela.

John slapped me on the back and commented on Bela's purse in my hand. "I see you have your purse all set to make a purchase. It doesn't look large enough to hold the cash you are going to need to buy your little friend. I hope it holds enough Kleenex. By the time, I'm done with you and Bela, both of you will be crying like little girls."

John's juvenile comments only confirmed my dislike for the self-centered asshole.

"John, why are you doing this to Bela?"

"Because I can, Steve. What's the point of having money if you can't have fun exploiting the little people?"

I sighed, "Doesn't it get lonely despising everyone? I don't know why you're even bothering to buy a food inspection system from us. I doubt you care one way or the other if a baby chokes on a piece of glass."

"You're right I don't give a shit. Most people who buy our baby food are poor white trash and niggers. Do you know the average amount we pay on a complaint? Well, it's just under $12,000. That's a lot of money to most of our customers, but it's a drop in the bucket for us. We could pay off a hundred of our dumb ass customers for the price of one of your systems. On top of that, your machines break down regularly and stop our production line. Your God damn food safety shit doesn't help put any product on store shelves. If I had a choice, I would never buy any damn food safety equipment."

"So why did you buy one of our inspection systems the first time?"

It's all about losing market share. It was just our luck that some rich bitch fed a big piece of glass to her baby. She claimed it was in our baby food. We would have been happy to settle for the two million dollars she asked for, but she made sure the media found out. We lost twenty percent of our market share overnight. That hurt us a lot. I'm only buying your new systems to prove due diligence in case we get sued again by someone who can afford a good legal team."

Bela wasn't smiling when they led her out. I was outraged they had her restrained with a choke chain around her slender neck. She was still wearing her skimpy party dress but was walking barefoot. Her braid had come undone, and her long black hair was flowing free down her trim back. The guard holding her arm half carried her to the end of the runway. Her arms twisted against the ribbon binding her wrists. Her eyes were frantically searching the crowd until she saw me. Her lips formed the word help.

Ed said, "This lovely little lady won the Booth Babe contest with her erotic performance. She's your last chance to take a slave home tonight. Remember this is all for charity, and your wife will only see you donated to the Children's Hospital. The IRS and your wife never know you received the services of a slave."

Ed paused while the crowd laughed.

Ed gave a light pull on the choke chain and said, "Ok, young lady, tell me about yourself."

Bela glared at Ed as he stuck the microphone in her face. She took a deep breath and squared her shoulders. I saw a flicker of her determined face, and then it was gone.

Bela stared at the floor and murmured, "I am Bela, I grew up in a small village outside of Guwahati in Northeastern India. I received a B.S. degree in computer science from Assam Engineering College. I came to the United States on a student visa and got my master's degree in computer science from SUNY Poly. I work at Paradox Corporation as a software engineer on the InspeX 200."

Ed said, "Not only is she a fierce competitor; she is also brainy. When you're bidding for this little woman, just think about her twerking on your cock all night."

Ed looked at the guard and said, "Strip her!"

I shouted, "No!"

I didn't know who I hated more at that moment, Ed or John. Both bastards lived a life of privilege where they could take anyone or anything they wanted. If someone complained, they had a team of lawyers to threaten their victims or simply pay them off.

John King laughed and slapped me on the back. "Damn it, Steve, you're priceless. Don't even think about trying to rescue her. Ed and I have our bodyguards between you and Bela. Don't worry; I'm going to give you a blow by blow description of everything I do to Bela tonight. Maybe I'll even give you a copy of the movie I make of sweet little Bela riding my cock."

The guard pulled on the tie behind Bela's neck and peeled her skimpy dress down her brown body to the floor. She wasn't wearing underwear, and the crowd roared at the sight of her nakedness. Little Bela struggled in vain against a guard who outweighed her by at least a hundred and fifty pounds. The other guard tugged on the choke chain, and Bela stopped resisting.

I ignored John's warning and lunged for the stage. I didn't get more than a step when my arms were seized and twisted behind my back by a big bodyguard. John put his hand on my shoulder and gently squeezed.

He said, "A wise man realizes when he has lost and moves on to face his next challenge with a smile. Dr. Williams, it is time for you to smile. Don't worry about Bela. I promise I won't hurt her, and I will make sure she enjoys it."

I had trouble breathing as I watched helplessly while the giant auctioneer toyed with the tiny Indian woman. Ed stroked Bela's pert breasts and tugged her nipples until they were hard. Her glistening body trembled as he played with her perky breasts. I was surprised at how large her breasts were on her small, lithe body. Ed whispered a command to Bela, and she hissed at him. Ed just laughed and ordered the guards to turn her around.

He gathered her flowing black hair and shifted it to the front of her body exposing her slender back. From the front, Bela was all woman, but from behind she could be mistaken for a young girl. I remembered looking up the meaning of her name after she came to work on my project. Bela means 'a young girl' or even 'a forever nine-year-old girl.' She was only a little less than average in height for a girl born in Indian girl but what really made her look like a young girl were her ass and narrow hips. Most women's hips widened in puberty, and their buttocks flatten. However, Bela was one of those whose hips didn't widen noticeably. The result of having boyish hips was that her athletic ass still protruded like a young girl's. Perhaps having a girlish butt and being short ran in her family and her parents knowingly named her Bela. Except for her ample breasts, the name was appropriate.

My heart ached for the helpless young woman. The rich CEO was treating her like a hunk of meat he was trying to sell to the crowd. He was no different from John King; they were both privileged assholes who thought anyone, not in their circle was a plaything.

Ed continued advertising Bela's charms. "What a fantastic ass. Wouldn't you love to take a bite? I know I would if I hadn't already purchased a slave."