Steve and the Indian Booth Babe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
953 Followers

While he was praising Bela's ass, he put the flogger in his belt and grabbed a trembling ass cheek. His hand kneaded her ass as he exhorted the crowd to buy the last slave. He bent down and whispered in her ear. Again, Bela shook her head.

I knew what was coming, but Bela was caught by surprise when he whipped her curvaceous ass. He thrashed her again and again. He paused at six strokes, but Bela refused to comply. He yelled at the stubborn woman, but she shook her head. He said something to her two guards, and they bent the naked girl forward at the waist until her head was level with her waist. Ed was angry, and the next blows were harder, a lot harder. I watched her dangling breasts shake with each blow. I saw a few drops of blood start to trickle down her ass. This time he didn't pause at six. I was relieved when Bela cried out and moved her feet apart. Ed said something to the guards, and they pulled her up and spun her around. Tears were running down her cheeks, and her chest was heaving as she sobbed. She didn't protest when John kicked her feet farther apart.

Ed raised the microphone and said, "Don't let Bela's small size fool you. She's a wildcat who requires disciplining. Don't worry, she loves every minute of it, but don't be surprised if she comes at you tooth and nail. It's all an act. Just fuck the shit out of her, and she'll become a cuddly pussycat. If whipping a beautiful woman is your fetish, I suggest you bid high. I'll even throw in the flogger. Remember, the slave auction is for charity and Bela eagerly volunteered."

While Ed was talking, he slid the end of the flogger between Bela's brown thighs. He dragged it up and down her flowering slit. The glass ball on the end of the flogger sparkled in the spotlight. She jerked each time Ed dragged the glass ball across her clit.

I shouted at John, "You have to stop him. She's so little, he'll rip her apart."

John looked at me and laughed. "He's just getting her warmed up for me. I assure you my cock is a lot bigger than that toy. I'm going to enjoy shoving every inch of my cock down her throat before I fuck that tight little pussy. With a little Viagra, I can go all night. I hope your little nigger friend enjoys it up the ass."

I stared at John in horror as he described his intentions. The racist asshole either had no idea that Bela came from India or assumed India was part of Africa. My eyes were pulled back to the stage when I heard Bela shriek.

Ed pressed the ball against her vagina as Bela struggled against the firm grip of the guards. She shrieked when he shoved the ball on the end of flogger into her dripping wet vagina. He worked the handle in deeper as he continued talking about her charms. Her sweaty brown body twisted in the guards' grip as Ed drove the handle deep into her core. Ed stepped back to allow the crowd to admire his work. The six-inch handle was all the way inside, and the leather tails of the flogger hung down from her vagina. Her flowering sex and moist thighs glistened in the spotlight. The mob howled its approval. Ed grabbed the flogger again and fucked it into her dripping pussy. He kept his thumb pressed against her clit.

Bela shuddered every time Ed jiggled the flogger. "As you can clearly see, Bela is a highly sexual creature and easily aroused. Whoever buys her will be a lucky man. She will provide her Master hours of pleasure. Can we start the bidding at $2000?"

I shouted, "$2000."

John laughed at my impatience. I heard one bid after another top mine. I held my breath and waited as Bela's price topped $3000. There was a pause at $3600.

Ed said, "I have a bid for $3600. Do I hear $3800?"

I looked around the room and saw no takers. I yelled, "$4000."

John looked at me and snickered, "Now the real bidding begins."

John shouted, "$5000."

I was stunned. I should have gotten more than $4000 from the casino. I groaned, "You have $5000 in cash on you?"

John laughed, "I was willing to go to $10,000 or even more. I love a challenge."

When no one bid higher, Ed asked John to come up and pay the treasurer.

I looked at John with pleading eyes and said, "Before you leave with your prize, can I talk to Bela. I need to apologize."

John laughed, "Sure, I want to watch both of you cry."

I followed John and two of his bodyguards. I was disconcerted when he handed the treasurer his credit card. After he had paid, the man handed the flogger to John.

I yelled, "What the hell! You said they only take cash. I could have gone higher with the company credit card."

John grinned, "Oh dear, you caught me in a lie. I didn't want to spend more than $5000. I thought for sure you had more cash on you, or I would have bid less."

We went backstage. John had two bodyguards with him. Bela was the only slave left unclaimed. Her arms were tied to a hook above her head. Only her toes reached the ground and her naked body slowly twisted in circles. Her cheeks were wet, and her lips were trembling. She started sobbing again when John pulled her tight against his chest and shoved a finger into her engorged pussy. She squirmed under his assault, and it took all my willpower not to jump him.

John said, "If you want to say something to Bela, hurry up. I've already taken my Viagra and don't want to waste any more time."

I opened Bela's purse and took out her cell phone. I saw the message 'File Transfer Completes,' and smiled. I turned up the volume and hit play. I watched John's face as he began to realize what I had done.

I said, "I imagine your wife will enjoy this recording."

"I'm going to take some Viagra and fuck your tiny Indian friend all night long. I'm going to especially enjoy fucking your little brown friend's perky ass."

John laughed, "For a Ph.D., you're sure are a dumb fuck. Why the hell do you think I have a prenuptial agreement? My wife doesn't give a crap if I play around. Shit, she even enjoys it when I describe my latest adventure."

I locked eyes with John and said, "While I was going down to the casino getting cash, Fred was doing a little research on the web. He found out your wife inherited the company from her father. You were just her personal trainer before she married you. She knew your playboy history. The prenuptial is to protect her not you."

John snickered, "Maybe you weren't listening to me. She doesn't give a shit who I screw. Last time we talked, she was doing the pool boy. Sending her the recording is a waste of everyone's time."

"Oh, I don't plan on giving her the recording. She'll have to listen to it on social media along with everyone else in the world. How do you think your loyal customers will feel about this bit?"

"You're right I don't give a shit. Most people who buy our baby food are poor white trash and niggers."

John shouted to one of his bodyguards. The big man snatched Bela's cell phone from my hand and handed it to his boss.

John laughed at me, "Nice recording Dr. Williams, but I guess it's your word against a patriotic captain of the industry."

John threw Bela's phone against the wall. The guard picked up the pieces and put them in his pocket.

John said, "I guess I owe Bela a new phone. Now if we're done playing games, I off to play with my little brown slave."

I said, "Hold on. We're not done yet. Not even close to done."

I pulled out my phone and called Fred.

"Hello, Fred. Can you play the file I just sent you?"

I held up my phone, and we all listened to John say, "If you had just stayed with Ashley, and let me fuck your little Indian nigger, none of this would have happened. I intended to buy two of your systems, but changed my mind after you interfered."

"So, John, how much market share do you think your wife's company will lose after that goes viral? I imagine your wife will be happy to exercise her prenuptial agreement. Maybe it's time for you to move on to face your next challenge. Make sure you smile. Maybe you can get your old job back as a physical trainer. It sure looks like you could stand to lose some weight."

The guard standing behind John gave me a wink. John said, "What do you want?"

"You can start by selling me Bela for a dollar to make it legal. I'll let you take the charitable deduction on your taxes."

I pressed a dollar into John's breast pocket. I had to remove Bela's panties from the pocket to make room. John glowered as he released Bela and handed me the flogger. I put the short whip into my pocket and lifted her off the hook. I held her in my arms as her little naked body shook.

"The next thing you can do is talk to Fred about buying three of our systems. I know you wanted to buy two to upgrade your baby food production lines. The third one will allow you to install a state-of-the-art food safety system on your spaghetti sauce line. It will be the first inspection system in the world on a large bottle line. Once word reaches the industry, everyone will be buying our systems to avoid high damage lawsuits."

I heard Fred laugh. He said, "Lawyers just love the phrase due diligence. If they can show the litigant knew about a system that would have protected their client from injury, they can ask for punitive damages. I'll email you the paperwork, John. It's always a pleasure to do business with a captain of industry."

I said, "One last thing John. Bela will not be coming to your plant to perform the installation. I think one of our technicians is better suited to meet your company's needs."

John stormed off. I helped Bela get dressed. She winced when I pulled the dress down to cover the welts on her tender ass. I didn't try to put her panties back on. Bela knelt on the seat of the taxi cab as we rode back to our hotel room.

Bela put her hand on my arm and spoke for the first time since I had bought her from John.

"Dr. Williams, thank you for rescuing me. I hope you aren't repulsed by my behavior, but I did what I thought best for your project. The person you saw performing degrading acts tonight is not who I am, but I couldn't see any other way to avoid returning to India and the clutches of my uncle. I'm sorry I had you drink some of the drugged lassi without asking permission, but I wanted you calm so you wouldn't interfere. I couldn't have done any of it without the drugs in the Mathura lassi."

"Bela, you shouldn't feel guilty. If anything, it's my fault for getting you into this mess. I certainly cannot take credit for saving you. It was your clever plot. You were the one who set the alarm on your phone. When I silenced the alarm, I saw you had left your recorder app running. John's a disgusting bigot. It was easy to provoke him into making racist and derisive comments about his customers."

"Dr. Williams, it would have been useless if you hadn't transmitted the file to Fred. As always, it was a team effort."

"Bela, if I've learned anything working with you, it's to trust you completely."

By the time, we made it back to the hotel, Fred had signed a contract with Ed for three systems. He was elated we had made our quota and then some. Our jobs were safe.

He said, "How does $98,000 in commissions for each of you sound?"

I said, "I don't know how we are going to build six systems in the next couple of months."

Fred laughed, "That's a problem I'm thrilled to have, and it only gets better. I think we'll have at least another five or six orders later this quarter. I can get a couple of people transferred immediately to your project from within Paradox. We'll have to hire three or four more technicians."

I said, "We have to pack up our booth tomorrow, and we're traveling overnight. I can come in on Friday afternoon to start planning."

Fred laughed, "No, you're not coming in until Monday. You and Bela have had a strenuous week. Take some time to unwind. I'll see you next week."

Fred hung up the phone as we arrived at our hotel. I helped Bela to the room. When we got inside, I hung up my suit coat and said, "You can have the first shower and get to bed. We can sleep late in the morning if I hire a couple of the stevedores to help pack up the booth."

"Dr. Williams, you said 'What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.' Did you mean that? Himnish would be horribly hurt if he learns about what happened."

"I would never tell Himnish. He's a very lucky man to have someone as wonderful as you."

Bela looked down at the floor and said, "Master, I promised if you bought me, I would be your slave and do whatever you ask."

I stared at her for a moment. She looked gorgeous in her skimpy party dress even if it was the worse for wear. Her long black hair was hanging loosely across her barely covered breasts.

"Bela, my only request is that you call me Steve. You don't owe me anything more. I'm the one who should be in your debt. If there is anything I can do, please ask."

Bela intertwined her fingers with mine and said, "Steve, it's been a long day, and I am desperate for a shower. I'm exhausted and hurting. I don't think I can bathe myself without collapsing. I would appreciate your help washing."

I knew it was wrong. Bela was engaged and even worse, I was her boss. However, I was tired of being a boy scout. Tonight, Bela had not only seduced the contest judges and every man in the ballroom, but she had also beguiled me. I knew she would go back to Himnish, but if she wanted to pretend she was my slave for a few hours, I didn't have the will to resist.

Her eyes flashed up to mine. She caught me blushing. Her face had that determined look I had come to know. She turned and pulled me into the bathroom. I tried to protest, but all I managed to do was stammer. Bela put her finger to my lips and smiled. She turned on the shower before starting to remove my clothes. She loosened my tie and unfastened the buttons to my shirt. She soon had me naked. I made a move to untie her dress, but she stopped me.

"Steve, please wait. The dress is stuck to my body. We need to soak the dress to loosen the dried blood."

"Damn it, I'm sorry Bela."

"It's all right Steve. We have all the time in the world. I'm your slave until noon."

Bela guided me into the bathtub and had me kneel. I managed not to laugh when she had to climb up on the edge of the tub to reach the shower wand. She began by washing my hair. Her small hands worked the shampoo into my scalp. After rinsing my hair, she proceeded to wash my face. Her dark eyes locked onto mine for a moment as her soft fingers danced across my cheeks. She proceeded to wash the upper part of my torso using her bare hands. She rinsed me off and requested I stand. Bela knelt at my feet and washed my legs. Her hands kneaded the muscles of my thighs and ass. I felt the tension melt away only to return when her delicate fingers found my cock. She wrapped her hand around my erection and slowly stroked up and down the length. Her other hand washed my balls.

I moaned, "Bela, I ...oh, God."

Bela took her time rinsing me off while she slowly stroked my cock. When she was done, her dark eyes flashed up at mine before she took me into her mouth. I groaned as she worked her lips up and down my erection. One small hand stroked the base of my cock while the other massaged my balls. I tried to hold back, but when she thrust a soapy finger into my ass, I came hard. She kept my cock in her mouth until it got soft. I could feel her swallowing my cum. When I opened my eyes, I saw her staring up at me. She rinsed me off before regaining her feet.

"Master, would you like to bathe me now? I think the dress is no longer stuck to my body."

Bela reached behind her back and untied her party dress. She pulled the top down to her waist and paused. She took my hands and guided them to her waist. I hooked my fingers into her dress and eased it to her feet before tossing it to the back of the tub. I stared at Bela's beautiful brown body for a moment uncertain how to proceed. Warm water streamed onto her generous breasts. Her dark nipples were erect and begging to be touched. My eyes ran down her torso to her hairless slit. I felt my face flush, and I jerked my eyes back to her smiling face.

Bela read my mind and handed me the shampoo. "Master, perhaps you should begin by washing my hair."

She turned to face the shower and offered her back to me. I soon understood why Bela had asked the maid to supply the room with extra shampoo. Her long black hair needed two of the small bottles. I relaxed as I worked the lather into her beautiful hair. I wasn't sure I could wash her body without going insane, but washing her hair was a pleasure. It took a long time to rinse her hair. She turned to face me as I started to soap up a washcloth. She took the washcloth from my hand and tossed it aside.

"Master, I never use a washcloth. Please use your hands."

At least I could begin by washing her face. Bela laughed when I washed her face and graceful neck for the second time. She grabbed my soapy hands and pulled them to her breasts.

"Please don't be shy, Master. I am all yours. You can wash my body as long as you want."

Her slippery breasts felt fantastic. The soft globes filled my hands. I loved watching her smile when I tugged on her nipples. Her eyes were closed tight, and she was humming as I washed her trim torso over and over. Bela laughed. She turned around and pulled her hair aside to expose her back. I almost cried at the sight of the red welts across her buttocks. I soaped up my hands and gently started washing her shoulders.

"Master, my muscles are sore. Please wash my back harder."

Bela braced herself against the wall as I kneaded her back. When she asked me to massage her back even harder, I complied. When she asked me to wash her legs, I knelt and started washing her trim calves. Again, she asked me to be firm. I got more and more nervous as I slipped my hands up her thighs. I didn't have to threaten her with a flogging to get her to spread her legs.

Bela sensed my anxiety. "Be gentle washing my ass."

I was as careful as I could be but when my soapy fingers touched her firm ass, she flinched.

"It's all right, Master. Don't stop. I want to be clean all over."

I did as she asked. I carefully washed her tender ass. My heart broke every time she winced from the pain. I would have loved to grab her butt firmly but knew I would never have the pleasure.

Bela turned to face me with a shy smile. I knew it was time. I rinsed my shaking hands and worked up a lather with the bar of soap. She took my hand and pulled it to her hairless slit.

"Please Master, I want to be clean again."

I took my time washing around her swollen labia. As I washed her pussy, it began to flower just inches from my eyes. Her clit was red and engorged.

"Please Master, inside too."

I groaned as I slipped my finger inside of her pink core. I heard Bela moan as I slowly worked my finger in deeper. I pulled my finger out and added more soap before pushing it back into her warm channel. She moaned again. My other hand was holding her waist. She pulled my fingers loose and pressed my hand against her clit. She dragged my fingers across her clit and moaned. I understood what she wanted. I strummed my fingers over her clit while thrusting my other hand into her core. Bela thrust her hips forward to meet my finger as it rubbed across the top of her vagina. I listened to her gasps and moans. When I felt she was close, I pressed my mouth against her pussy and dragged my tongue up her slit. God, she tasted sweet. Her hands grabbed the back of my head and held me tight. Bela's body began to tremble as my lips captured her clit. My tongue flicked across her sensitive nub. I heard her scream my name into her hand.

"Oh, oh, oh Steve ..."

A boy scout would have stopped once he ignited the fire, but I was so aroused I didn't let her calm down after her orgasm. She struggled for a moment, but I continued sucking on her clit and thrusting my finger into her tight vagina.

loerics
loerics
953 Followers