Steve, Stacey & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beach itself was off-white fluffy sand. I never knew if the park staff cleaned it or the clientele was unusually neat but this park was generally cleaner than most. It was about three quarters of a mile long and about fifty feet wide but there were lots of folks on it this morning.

The beach ran down towards the water which was unusually clear. The back of the beach was ringed with tall trees and those big bushes you would plant for privacy. That's where the bathhouse / concession stands were located.

We found a spot far enough away from the bathhouse that we could avoid the foot traffic. Steve's eyes were huge taking in all the nudity. After we laid out our blankets and towels, Stacey and I took our clothes off, folded them up and put them away. We both laid face down. Stacey on one side of me and Steve on the other.

Steve was looking around like he was gonna be bashful and Stacey asked him if he was gonna be ok. He said he was, he was just taking it all in. He took his shirt off and slowly dropped his shorts. His alabaster ass and genitals stood out like a beacon. He was gonna need lots of suntan lotion. He also had the beginnings of an erection. I told him not to worry about it. We all got hard ons occasionally. Just lay on your stomach or throw a towel on it.

We all got settled and began to lotion each other up. I straddled Stacey's ass, massaging her deeply as I moved down her back. My cock settled into her ass crack. I rubbed and massaged her ass and legs including her ass crack. Don't want to see any burns.

After I made sure her little brown rose wasn't going to burn lotioned up her inner thighs and her pussy lips. Moving up her back she felt the head of my dick sliding up her inner thigh. As I reached her lips, she lifted her ass and I slid inside her tight warm sleeve.

We didn't fuck. We just stayed still, connected. I was leaning over her back massaging her back and sides. She was giggling and moaning. She does her kegel exercises regularly. She wasn't moving overtly, but it seemed that her pussy was milking me. God it felt good. The one thing that will get us kicked off the beach was overt sex.

She must have enjoyed her back massage because her breathing changed. Her hips jerked and she squealed into her towel as she began to vibrate and came in a gush. She had been rubbing her clit on her towel and then her hand. As soon as she came, I blew my load. It filled her and backed out around our union.

I've never had sex in as public a place as this and my mind was racing. I laid down on her back for a minute and looked at Steve. He was propped up on an elbow with an erection ostensibly putting suntan cream on himself watching us.

"I have never seen anything as sexy or sensual in my life!" He said. "That was incredible! You two are fantastic."

"Thanks!" I joked, "I do what I can. It's difficult to hold a pose when your dick is inserted into a crushing milking machine." I laughed. Stacey giggled. She does that a lot.

I dismounted Stacey and laid down between them. I was lying face up and my now flaccid member was well coated. So I lotioned up the rest, leaned over and offered to help Steve. He said he was good.

We were both watching the other people. It seems this was a big college weekend. There was a wide variety of people here. Lots who looked to be new to nudity. Lots of erections and tan lines on the guys. Lots of tan lines and erect nipples on the girls. We figured they were freshmen. First time away from Mom and Dad where they could try new things. Kind of like Steve was.

The alarm went off to tell us to turn over and we did. I asked Steve if he wanted me to lotion his back too but Stacey jumped in and said she'd do it. I told him to get comfortable cause she's never offered to put lotion on anyone else. She crawled over me, giving me a kiss on the way and settled in on his ass.

She squirted the lotion up his spine and across his shoulders. And began a deep massage. I know how good she is because she's given me massages. I turned my head towards them so I could enjoy the show. Steve was facing me and making faces and groaning as she got deep. She was also moving her hips as she massaged his shoulders.

I got up and reached over behind her legs. Taking his erection in my hand, I straightened it out for his comfort. I also stroked him off eight or nine strokes. Just for fun.

She slid down his legs and began massaging his white ass. Steve is pretty muscular and his ass is no exception. His bubble butt was well defined. She rubbed and massaged his hairless crack and his asshole as well. That got some quiet moans, groans and hip movements out of him.

Working her way down to the exposed underside of his cock. Taking it upside down, she stroked it and with her other hand, stuck her thumb in his asshole. He grabbed his towel, tensed up and came all over his towel and thighs. Stacey just laughed and licked his cum off her hand.

She crawled back over the top of me giving me a kiss full of Steve's cum and got back on her side. We chatted about what we wanted to do and people watched. There were lots of young girls walking up and down the beach. Some guys further down had a volleyball net up and seemed to be playing a serious game. Some guys were tossing the football around and some couples in the water doing what couples do ... water fights.

The alarm went off to turn over but Stacey said she was getting hot and we were going for a dip. She grabbed my hand and off we went. Steve came as well. We got in about chest deep just to cool off and I reached over to Stacey's left nipple and pinched it. She immediately came to me but didn't mount my cock, she mounted my thigh.

She rubbed her pussy along my thigh hard enough to have an orgasm. She kissed me as I twisted and tweaked her pink perky nipples. I loved to suck them but I wasn't in position. So Steve took her right nipple in his mouth and sucked and bit her nipple. He sucked and bit on the underside of her tit hard enough to leave a mark and the beginnings of a hickey.

As she ground herself on my leg, I rammed my middle finger in her ass. She groaned and came again. She began jacking me off with one hand and Steve moved over where she could reach him too. He and I both began breathing harder and jerking our hips. I came and then almost as a response to me, he came. Massive loads of cum floated to the surface around us.

I briefly lost the ability to stand up any more and sank into the lake. Stacey and Steve pulled me back up and after I regained my ability to walk, we went back to our spot on the beach.

We laid face up so we could watch the others through our dark sunglasses. It also gave us the opportunity for some cold beverages and it was time for our sandwiches. We were getting hungry.

The day wore on and Stacey and I went for a walk down the waters edge. The volleyball guys asked if we wanted to play but we declined. We stayed and watched for a while. I think she just liked seeing the dicks bouncing around. I'll admit I liked seeing all the titties shaking around. We held hands and it felt amazing. We had done it before but today was different somehow.

At the far end of the beach the average age was very much older than where our spot was. Lots of shriveled everything. So we turned and headed back. Steve was still in our spot lotioning up his 'sunfree' zones. At least that's what he said. I asked if he had stayed there or gotten up to wander around but he said he just took the extra towels and propped himself up so he could see everyone else better. He seemed to be relaxed and enjoying himself.

It was going on four o'clock and the cold sandwiches we had for lunch had worn off. We were getting the beginnings of a burn and getting hungry. So we decided it was time to head back home. We had a great time at the beach and although we shouldn't have, we all came several times.

We got home and took showers. All three of us wouldn't fit in the shower at my apartment so we took them separately. We got ready and by seven thirty were at the steak house. We ate our fill and had a couple of bottles of wine. It was about time for the fireworks to be set off in celebration of some local historical figure. Can't remember who. So we made our way over to the county park where they were going to be setting them off. It was adjacent to a harvested wheat field so lots of fire trucks and water trucks were on hand. Wheat stubble burns really fast.

With all the families and little children running around we all kept our hands to ourselves. Even though it was dark enough to grab a feel here or there, we kept our hands to ourselves. The show was over at about ten thirty and we headed home. It had been a long day, we were full, tired and ready for bed.

Stacey was the first to take over the bathroom to do her nightly prep and toothbrushing. She came out and kissed both of us and crawled into the center of the bed. Steve and I went to the bathroom together. I thought we were only going to brush our teeth but Steve decided to shave his genitals. He wanted to get them as smooth as a baby.

I offered to help him. I took his razor and lathered him up. It didn't take long to shave him. The hardest part is shaving the shaft of his dick. He has pubic hairs growing farther up his shaft than I do. His are a good inch and a half. When he was satisfied, I gave him his razor back. He took my razor and proceeded to shave me. We often did this to help each other out when it was just he and I. We didn't take any time for our hands to wander because Stacey was waiting for us in the bed.

Steve and I finished up and dried off before we left the bathroom. The bedroom lights were barely on but I could see Stacey laying in the center of the bed.

I crawled in on her right side and Steve on her left. As we entered the bed, Stacey drew her knees up to her chest. She had been gently rubbing her clit and lips before we got there. Moving her knees up gave her a better reach into her slit. Steve and I took a tit each and began tonguing and sucking her nipples. She moaned and gasped as she began running her clit harder and faster. I ran a hand around her ass and put two fingers into her pussy. Steve put two fingers in her ass. I bit her nipple lightly and Steve began putting a hickey on her left breast.

She was breathing deep and moaning, almost crying out. I began rubbing her 'G' spot and she started vibrating. Steve was fingering her ass and moving them in and out of her. Shortly her hips jerked, her legs shot straight out and she curled her toes as she came with a massive spray of cum that hit the wall at the foot of the bed. Her eyes were rolled back in her head as she worked through her orgasm. Steve and I kept going until she came back and pushed us away.

Steve moved his face down to lick up her juices and began licking and sucking her thighs. I rubbed her nipple and pinched them as I licked the sweat off her chest and neck. I stopped massaging her breasts and kissed her neck and her mouth aggressively. She grabbed my head and held me to her. As our tongues fought for control in her mouth, Steve licked up and around her vulva, massaging her thighs with his hands.

Stacey wanted to change position, so she got up on her hands and knees and pushed my turgid cock into her mouth, sucking and licking. Steve lost his position, so he mounted her from behind. She was as slick as she could be yet Steve moaned and closed his eyes tight as he grabbed her hips and pulled her onto his member. She moved back and forth on my cock as she was moved by Steve who had hold of her hips. Her tongue wrapped my cock shaft as my mushroom head entered her throat and back out again.

I was groaning and very much on a hair trigger as I held her head trying hard not to put pressure on her. I was hearing the sucking sounds of her pussy and Steve's cock as he began heartily pounding into her. She had one hand on my cock ringing it, as it came out of and reentered her mouth and throat. Drool was dripping down her chin onto my legs. Steve began breathing deep and fast and I knew he was close. I was as well. I said, "I'm coming! " as I began to shoot my load into her mouth and throat. She began swallowing and sucked harder. Steve pulled her in tight and held her there as he shot stream after stream of baby juice deep into her. At that point, Stacey began shaking and her pussy clamped hard onto Steve's cock. Her vaginal muscles milked him while she continued swallowing my cum. She came again violently over Steve's cock. He collapsed onto her back and she collapsed onto me.

We laid together in a mass for about ten or fifteen minutes while we continued caressing each other and getting our breathing back under control. I moved out from under her and moved behind him. Spreading his butt cheeks I licked from the top of his crack to his asshole and on to the base of his cock. I loved tasting his different flavors and the mix of his and hers on his cock. Sweet, musky and pungent. I could bottle it. I licked up what I could but he hadn't completely pulled out of her.

I pushed my tongue into his ass and licked all around him as I began chewing around his hole, biting gently. I worked two fingers into his ass and began sawing back and forth in and out of his ass. Stacey pulled herself up into a position where Steve could bury his face into her pussy and complete what he started. After I got three fingers into his ass, I spit as much as I could into his hole. Placing the head of my cock on his rosebud I pushed. He was licking her pussy so he was kind of distracted but when my head popped into him, he arched his back and drew in a big breath.

"Go slow, it's been a while." He said.

"No worries, I got you." I replied as I massaged his cheeks and his balls.

He went back to burying his face in her and I drizzled more spit on my dick as I pushed it further into his ass. Slowly, I reached around him to take his dick in my hand to distract him from the pain in his ass. Stacy was squirming and thrusting her hips as she held his head firmly into her split. I was almost all the way into his ass now so I pulled back out a bit and right back in. He was flexing his ass as I buried my nine inches to the hilt. His ass was up against my hips. I quit jacking him off as he started moaning into her. Pulling out and pushing into his hairless bubble butt was wearing me out as his ring squeezed and milked me.

I rubbed his back and pinched his nipples as I kept up my rhythm. Stacey had hold of his head again and she caught my eye and smiled. Every thrust of mine into Steve drove him into her. He was licking her clit with three fingers in her twat. He found her G spot and she began thrashing left and right. I was close. She was close and I thrust hard into Steve and screamed out "I'm coming!" as Stacey locked her legs around Steve's head. If i had been able to be concerned at that point, I would have been concerned for him being able to breathe. I held her ankles over his back. She screamed and thrust with her hips.

I was still buried in Steve as I fully exhausted my cum supplies. I let go of Stacey's ankles and leaned down to finish jacking him off. It only took three strokes and he blew his load all over. I took a handful of his cum and spread it on his back. I stayed hard and buried as I began licking his cum and sweat off his back. He collapsed on the bed. Stacey went to the bathroom to clean up her legs and brought a wash cloth back to clean up my dick. I laid down on him for a minute and just hugged as best I could. Stacey came back and I retracted and cleaned his ass juice off my cock.

We were all exhausted now. I looked at my clock. It said two am. I was spent. Stacey was spent and so was Steve. I pulled the highly

abused comforter off the bed and tossed it in the corner. Taking Stacey by the hand, I pulled her with me to the shower. Steve's butthole had closed up to hold my spend. He was falling asleep.

Stacey and I took a quick shower together. We talked about tonight and washed each other. She said there was one thing she wanted to try and was a little disappointed we weren't able to do. I asked her what it was and she said she wanted to try double penetration. I looked at her kind of shocked and asked her if she was sure. She said she'd been thinking about it for a long time and this opportunity may not come along again. She also said she trusted me completely and if I trusted Steve, she would too. I held her close and said there's still tomorrow. I smiled as I rubbed her back and kissed her on the head.

We got out and dried off and headed to bed. I woke Steve up and suggested he take a quick shower as well. He groggily got up and headed to the bathroom while Stacey and I remade the bed. I pulled out another comforter in case she got cold.

We got in bed and cuddled. Eventually, Steve came and got in bed with us. We all snuggled in and sleep came quickly.

Sunday morning ...

Morning came early. Well, if nine thirty is early. I woke up first again and made my way to the kitchen to begin coffee. We had no specific plans til Steve had to leave to go back to college. So I thought after breakfast, I'd like to go back to bed and just lounge a bit. We had a big day yesterday.

While the coffee was brewing I made my way to the bathroom and relieved the pressure. Stacey joined me in the bathroom and kissed me as I was peeing.

"Good morning Sweetheart." I said as she wrapped her arms around me from behind, taking my penis in her hand. She liked to direct my urine flow. I let her. Sometimes we did it in the shower. Anyway, anytime she wanted to touch my cock was alright with me.

When I finished peeing, I stretched, stepped back as she moved me out of the way. She immediately sat down and kissed the head of my dick. As I washed my hands, I asked her how she wanted her eggs and how many she wanted. She said two over easy and I left her to her business.

I poured myself a cup of coffee and started cooking the bacon. Eggs were next but I needed to know how Steve wanted his cooked. I sat out some plates and silverware as Stacey came around the corner. I asked her if she would go wake Steve up. She went into the bedroom and I could hear her talking to him. Then I heard his voice. Couldn't tell what they said but I knew he made it through the night. She told me later that she licked him awake and kissed him when he opened his eyes. Then they both came back to the kitchen table.

Steve got a cup and poured his coffee and I asked him the egg questions. He asked if he could have three overeasy. I nodded my head and moved the bacon to the paper towel to drain and tossed some butter in the pan to cook the eggs. We ate and sat and talked about last night. We all agreed that it was a fantastic day and we would like to relive it again sometime soon. I told Steve there was the rest of the day to work it out and he looked puzzled. I laughed. Stacey blushed.

Stacey knew what I was referring to from our previous conversation in the bathroom. Steve and I had talked about a golf game this afternoon after church but it was already eleven thirty. So we missed church this morning and after last night, I wasn't really excited about golf anymore. I had never DP'd a girl and I didn't know if 1) Stacey would like it; 2) How much it would hurt; and 3) Would I ever get another opportunity.

I knew Steve had never been in a threesome before so asking him if he'd done it was useless. So I asked him if he'd ever thought about it. His dick got hard immediately. I grinned and told him if he played his cards right, he might get that opportunity. He was starting to leak precum. Stacey leaned over and licked his slick head. He groaned.

I told them we had all day and we needed to clean up our breakfast mess. That was taken care of in a split second and we adjourned to the bedroom.