Steve, Stacey & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reentered her and all you could hear was the noise our collective wetness made. The sucking noise from the bare skin around the base of my cock slamming into the bare skin around her pussy. We kept this going while she rubbed her clit and I rubbed her legs over my shoulders. I came with a massive thrust slamming her cervix once again.

I collapsed on her but rolled to the side cause I didn't want to crush her. I pulled out and held onto the condom. I had to get rid of it so I excused myself and took it to the bathroom. I dropped the condom in the trash and got a couple of warm wash cloths to clean us up.

We were both so sweaty and the cum goo had to be cleaned up. I handed her a washcloth and moved to her side where I could help clean her up. She was cleaning up her face, neck and chest. After she was cleaned up she cleaned up my shaft and balls. I wiped down my face and chest.

She offered to clean me up orally but since I don't like the taste of latex, I didn't want her to have to taste that. Just something nasty about sperm and latex. I'll let her if we ever get past the condoms.

She had told me in conversation during dinner that she had a medical condition and she was told she couldn't get pregnant. Even with that knowledge I felt more comfortable with a condom for at least our first go around.

We settled into a comfortable position in bed with me on my back and her laying more or less on her side with an arm across my chest and a leg over mine. Her head was on my left chest. We talked about what we liked and didn't like and it seemed like she was more open tonight than the first night I met her. Even though she told me about her threesome that first night. Eventually we drifted off to sleep but it wouldn't be a long sleep. More like a series of naps interrupted with experimental sexual positions.

We went to the bedroom early in the evening. Over the course of the whole exhausting night, we used all six condoms. We used the whole box! There were two times she rode bareback! Wow. Stacey is awesome! I had more sex that night than I ever had before in my life.

I woke up once with my dick engulfed in a warm wet space with the slightest suction. When I put my hand on her head she turned the vacuum up to full volume. Shortly thereafter, I came buckets. I couldn't tell you that she swallowed it all but there was no mess to clean up.

Then I woke up and our legs were crossed almost like lesbians scissoring. My dick was laying on her opening and I just shifted my hips and she took me whole. I attempted to create a rhythm but I had nothing to push against so I reached across her and grabbed her hips to get some leverage. She never said anything or opened her eyes. I continued thrusting as best I could till I came. We were still completely connected when I fell asleep.

I woke up again and we were spooning. She woke me up as she dragged my arm over her chest. My hard cock was between her legs. She reached down to direct me better and I entered her again. I started to move but she told me she just wanted to feel me and asked me to stay still. I fell asleep that way. Five-thirty am was coming mighty early. I had to be at work at six thirty.

Saturday -

When my alarm rang. I shut it off as fast as I could so as not to wake her. I was exhausted. She could sleep as long as she wanted.

After I had dressed, I woke her just enough to tell her to sleep as long as she wanted and just to lock up when she left. I would call her tonight. And she did just that.

While I was at work I made an extra key to my apt for her. She was giddy when I gave it to her. I told her she was welcome whenever she wanted to come up. If she just wanted to hang out or escape something. She could come here.

The following couple of months -

We talked everyday and I had become her personal wake up person. We both had to be at work at seven. With it being summer, I would wake up at five am, throw on a pair of gym shorts, and go down to her apartment. She would come to the door butt naked and let me in.

We would go back to sleep til her alarm went off. Then I would wake her up in her favorite way, with my tongue and bring her to orgasm. Then we would shower together and I would pick out her wardrobe for the day. Her idea, but I obliged. As she got dressed I went back to my apartment. I got dressed and we both went to our respective jobs.

This continued during the week days for a couple months. On the weekends we would do something together or she would have commitments and I would make other plans. I bought her a rather beautiful silk night robe with sleep shorts one day. She loved them and wore them often.

Then one Friday night at about one am my phone rang. It was Stacey.

"Unlock your door." She said,

"Where's your key?" I asked.

"It's in my car, but I'm not."

"Ok." I said tiredly.

So I got up and unlocked the door and went back to bed. A few minutes later, I heard the door open and the lock being engaged.

Stacey came in wearing only the robe part. No panties or shorts or anything covering her bottom. And the robe only covered about half of it. She had a beautiful firm ass. She had played softball and run track which accounted for her physique. All she wanted was for me to hold her and cuddle. She just didn't want to be alone. So that's what we did and promptly fell asleep.

She had been to a family event. On her way home she decided she wanted to be with me that night. I had to go to work the next morning so I was as quiet as I could be. I knew she had an eleven am class that Saturday so I let her sleep. I had not heard from her by ten am so I called her apartment. No answer. Odd I thought. Surely she's not still upstairs ... but since this was in the days before cell phones, there was no other option that I knew. So I called my apartment. A very sleepy Stacey answered the phone.

"Hello," she said.

"Hi sleepyhead. How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Wonderful," she said.

"I'm glad. What time is your class this morning?" I asked.

"Eleven" she said, "what time is it now? "

"It's ten after ten. You better scoot. " I said.

"Oh God!" She exclaimed realizing that she was in a bind. "I'll call you later. Thanks for waking me up." And she hung up.

When I talked to her later that afternoon I asked her if she had snagged my gym shorts to wear back home since it was fully daylight. She said she hadn't. I asked her what she had done and she told me she moved as fast as she could and didn't worry about it.

It was then that I thought I could talk her into visiting a nudist park about an hour from our apartments. The next week she started spending a lot more time with me in my apartment and brought a lot of her clothes up. She still had six months in her apartment lease and they weren't about to let her out if it. I had basically asked her to move in with me. And she pretty much had.

She told me I couldn't visit her at work because her boss didn't like visitors but I did. She came out to the store often to see me and model the outfits I chose for her.

August -

As the summer rolled into August, Stacey and I were still going strong. Schools and colleges had begun their fall terms. My friend Steve had begun his freshman year at a university in Central Oklahoma only two hours away. He had helped me move into my apartment that previous January.

Steve and I had some previous dalliances. He spent a week with me when I stayed at my old boss's house while he was on vacation. That was when I first shaved his genitals to match mine. That story was told under the title "He Spent The Night". Fun times. Anyway ...

End of September -

About a month after school started, Steve came to visit. He had never met Stacey but he knew about her. She had never met him but knew of him. She didn't know the extent of our relationship. That was soon to change. She knew he was coming to visit but she had planned a night out with her girlfriends in Texas. I hadn't expected her until Saturday afternoon.

Steve drove in on Friday afternoon after his classes had ended. It was still quite warm out. He had arrived before my workday had ended so he came by the store, did some shopping and got the key to the apartment. I told him I would meet him as soon as I could get away.

I left the store about five thirty and got home about six. Steve was sitting on my couch watching TV. We talked about life and whatever. I asked him about school as I had gone to the same school. We talked about his professors and what classes he had. His eight am class was Music theory. He had the same teacher I had. She was tough but she knew her stuff. The first year was used partly to weed out students who weren't capable enough to do well in the future classes.

I asked what he felt like eating and inquired about going to the movie later. We ended up going to a locally famous Mexican restaurant. The food was great. I had a shredded beef burrito, enchilada style with Spanish rice and refried beans. Steve had the trio of enchiladas and we shared homemade chips and salsa and guacamole. We both had Margaritas. Wonderful dinner. We just made it to the cinema.

The movie was enjoyable and we made it home near midnight. We were both tired from our weeks and the margaritas only exacerbated it. I told Steve I needed a shower before bed and began undressing. Steve began undressing as well. I thought he was going to take a shower after me. I got in and adjusted the water to my liking and said I would save some hot water for him.

He said, "don't worry about it" as he stepped into the shower behind me. I felt his arms go around me as his cock pushed its way between my thighs. I had put soap on my chest and cock and Steve took the washcloth away from me and took over. I turned to him to see that he had kept his genitals cleaned of any hair as I had. He scrubbed me clean all over as our cocks fought for control. I think we both won.

He scrubbed my cock and my ass as well. My armpits and my back. When he kneeled to wash my legs he licked the defined mushroom head of my nine inch cock. As he continued washing with his hands his mouth worked magic on my member. He began moving me deeper into his mouth and wrapping his tongue around my shaft. I felt a constriction and Steve began swallowing as my dick entered his throat.

His right hand took my scrotum in hand, rolling my balls in his fingers. His left hand worked a couple fingers into my ass. He began massaging my prostate and without any warning, I came. I can't say how much because I saw stars. Literally. My knees went weak and I felt like I was gonna pass out. It was like I sent my life's force out of my dick. Straight into my best friend's stomach. He pulled his hand out of my ass and stood up as we kissed. My cum still in his mouth. He shared a wad of it and I ran it around my mouth and swallowed it all.

Our tongues struggled for dominance as our hands caressed each other. Once again we both won. I began washing him as I spread my body wash over his hairy chest. His neck and under arms. I pulled him to me and began washing his back by reaching under his arms and around him. This put him in position to continue to kiss. As I washed his back I reached further down and scrubbed his hairless ass and crack. He had the perfect small bubble butt.

I kneeled and began washing his bare cock and balls making sure to soap up his well defined turgid, seven inch long, thick, cut cock and heavy dangly balls. I continued down his legs and his feet. After rinsing him completely, I began licking his cock and massaging his balls. My tongue went to his hood. I attempted to put my tongue into his meatus. Failing that but enjoying it immensely I sucked his balls into my mouth one at a time rolling them around and sucking on them. He was groaning and holding onto the grab handles in the tub.

I began moving further onto him and he began thrusting his hips. I reached around him taking his butt into my hands. Soon I inserted my finger in his ass. He was tighter than I am and I could only get one finger inserted. But it went all the way up to my knuckles. His crown hit the back of my throat and I swallowed. He came like a horse. I actually felt full.

I cleaned him up with my tongue and stood. I turned off the water and we stepped out to dry each other off. We were both exhausted at this point and readied ourselves for bed. We slept in the nude normally and tonight was no different. I went to the far side of the bed and crawled under the covers. Steve got in on his side and pulled the covers up over him.

I lay on my back and Steve lay to my left with his left arm and left leg draped over me. His head lay on my chest and his leg lay between mine. Our dicks flaccid and commingled. Goodnights were traded and soon our breathing was slow and shallow as we drifted off to sleep.

At two-ish in the morning, we were awakened by Stacey standing by the bed. Steve and I had rearranged ourselves so that I was spooning him.

"My my! What do we have here?" She said with a grin that I could barely see.

"We were sleeping... " I replied

"Hi. I'm Steve. Glad to meet you." he said as he rubbed his eyes.

"But you're both naked."

"That's how we sleep. You know that's how I sleep."

"You probably want your spot, I'll just go to the couch. " he said

"No, don't do that. We'll be fine. That won't be necessary. This bed is big enough for us all. I don't take up much space."

"No, you fit in right nice." I said as I smiled. "Come on in."

Stacey took off her clothes and crawled in between us facing me.

I jokingly said, "This is Steve. Now you know who I'm talking about." as she snuggled down between us. She was snuggled up to me and raised her leg so my stiff cock could nestle between her thighs. At the same time, Steve snuggled to her back and his hardon came to rest between her legs against my cock.

He said "I don't know where to put my hands."

She said "I don't care. I'm going to sleep. If you can sleep cuddled up to Jimmy, then don't need to worry about you. "

"Steve and I go way way back. He's a good guy." I said.

It was two thirty I guess when we all settled into our places. We chatted about our nights. Steve began moving his hips slightly. Stacey reacted and her nipples hardened into little rubbery bullets. She began moaning and rubbing her pussy against our cocks. I felt her bite my neck and wetness on my cock. Then she seemed to fall asleep. That was the quietest orgasm I ever saw her have. Steve and I were quickly asleep as well.

Saturday -

We had no alarms set because we didn't have to get up for anything. I woke up first, laying on my back. My left arm extended under Stacey. She was draped across me in the same position Steve was when we began the night. Arm across my chest and leg draped over mine. Steve was to her left with his right arm under her. They were both still sleeping soundly. I had to pee and my morning wood was ferocious so I slid out from under her as best I could, trying not to wake her.

I wobbled into the bathroom following my hard cock directing me like a dowsing rod looking for water. Entering, I turned the lights on, shut the door and began pondering the weekend with these two people I love so much. The relaxation helped my cock soften so my stream began and then came in earnest. Seemed like I peed for several minutes. I washed my face and my cock with a washcloth and brushed my teeth. Leaving the bathroom I headed to the kitchen. My stomach was talking to me.

Stacey and Steve were still asleep as I passed through on my way to the kitchen. I put on a pot of coffee and began cooking the sausage patties for breakfast. We had a big day ahead of us so we'd need to eat. The plan was to go to Texas. There was a lake in the state park that had an 'unofficial' nude beach. I had long been a nudist where appropriate and since I met Stacey, she slowly learned an appreciation of the lifestyle. She and I had made regular journeys to the beach. Her former tan lines had all but disappeared into a beautiful golden all over tan. She looked like a Greek Goddess instead of the alabaster skinned West Oklahoma farmer's daughter I met six months ago.

I continued with breakfast prep making pancakes and soft scrambling some eggs for three. The smell of breakfast and coffee must have roused the sleepyheads because around the corner Stacey came wiping her eyes and pushing her hair out of her face.

"Good morning sleepyhead! Is Steve still asleep?" I asked.

She just yawned and shook her head. "Bathroom." She said.

I just nodded and chuckled at the thought of the three of us in bed together. It had been a dream that I never saw happening. Now we had a weekend together. She poured her coffee and came over wrapping her arms around me, kissing me on the cheek. She lay her head on my shoulder. With my hands full of breakfast prep, I turned and kissed her on the top of her head.

A couple minutes later, I heard the toilet flush. Steve came around the corner a minute or two later and grabbed a cup for his coffee off the counter.

"Something smells good!" He said.

"It's always Stacey." I interjected chuckling

Stacey said "We have a big day ahead, we gotta have breakfast." I agreed and asked if they wanted anything else. They declined.

Stacey grabbed some plates and silverware and laid out the table. Steve grabbed the syrup and butter for the pancakes and ketchup for the sausage and hash browns. He still had the beginnings of an erection. He wasn't quite used to being naked around women in a casual manner. So seeing Stacey, as beautiful as she is, naked and indifferent to our nakedness left him excited.

We sat, said grace and ate our breakfast. We talked about what was going on and I asked Stacey what happened last night. She said as the night wore on her friends wanted to go to a less than reputable bar to pick up some 'rides' for the night. She told them hers was at home. I asked her if she was surprised to find Steve and I in bed together but she said she really wasn't.

"I knew y'all were close friends. You and I have talked about a threesome before so no, not really. If it had been anyone but Steve? Then yes. But I know how you feel about him."

"And you know how I feel about you. I'm glad you're comfortable and not threatened in any way." I said. Steve and I attempted to fill in the blanks on our history to bring her up to date. He knew all about her because he and I talked on the phone frequently.

We sat and talked for about forty five minutes to get caught up and I asked Steve if he'd ever been on a nude beach before. He rather nervously said he hadn't except for with me but that was at night. Never in daylight. I reminded him there was a large community college in the town close by and on a beautiful day like today it should be full. There will be lots of options for viewing.

The breakfast mess was cleaned up. Food was put away and dishes were put in the dishwasher. We all headed to the bathroom to brush our teeth and get ready for the day.

It was now almost eleven. Given the beach was forty five minutes away, we had to get a move on. Clothes weren't really an issue. Steve and I went with sweat shorts and I wore a Hawaiian shirt. Steve went with a polo shirt and Stacey wore a brightly colored sundress. None of us opted for any underwear and we all wore flip-flops. Ball caps for Steve and I and a big floppy sun hat for Stacey.

The ice chest was already in the car so we grabbed the big beach towels and headed out. One stop for some ice, beverages and cold subs for later and we were on the interstate heading west. The day was a clear eighty two degree day with very low humidity and a light breeze. A perfect day.

We arrived at a mostly full parking lot. There were a couple cars on the front row backing out so we were in luck. I pulled in and parked the car. We grabbed our stuff and headed off in search of the perfect spot on the beach. Failing that, a spot that we could fit in comfortably without being too crowded would have to work.