Steve, Stacey & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crawling back into our spots, I turned on the TV and they both looked at me like I had four heads. I told them I thought we needed to rest a while before we worked up another sweat. They begrudgingly agreed and we all got comfortable. I figured we could hang out for an hour and proceed with the plan. In reality I was trying to figure out how this was all gonna work out because I'd never done it either.

With nothing really worth watching on TV but a golf game, we talked about general stuff. Steve and I told her where we came from and about some of our travels and adventures. She said she wanted to go visit sometime. You could tell there was an underlying tension ... she was getting antsy about something else.

I took her hands, looked straight at her, deep into her eyes, and asked her if she was sure, absolutely positive, that she wanted to try double penetration. She took a deep breath and nodded her head. She looked up at me biting her lower lip. Seeming rather shy which after all we had been through this weekend seemed odd.

I said, "ok. Your call. I know you have thought about it. You know the cock sizes you're dealing with. I don't want you to get hurt. So ... how do you want to go about this?"

She lay still for a minute and played with her hair as she thought or hesitated to say. Then, quietly, she said, "I want you in front because I trust you and I know you'll protect me. We have done anal several times and Steve's not as big as you so he'll be alright there."

"Ok. Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes, I think so. But be gentle." she replied.

"Of course. We'll protect you, and take care of you." I said, "Right Steve?"

"Absolutely," he said, "if you need anything, faster, slower, harder, softer, stop, go, whatever, just say something and we'll react accordingly." There was nothing soft about Steve's dick at this point and he had already broken a sweat in anticipation of the coming events. Steve also had more experience with anal sex than I had. Seems a lot of his quests in high school were anal.

She looked at me and I nodded in agreement with Steve. She was really nervous. The TV got muted. I told Steve I wanted to get her prepared a little. I scooted down to taste her. She was already gushing. Her thighs were wet and there was a big wet spot in the bed.

I lifted her thighs as Steve stroked himself and my tongue found its target. I began lapping her. Savoring her essence. Steve began tweaking her nipples. Lifting her legs shifted her hips so that her juices ran into her anus. I motioned for Steve to swipe his hand over her mound and begin lubricating his dick. I had told him about the edible lube in the side table. He pulled that out as well and added a dollop to the head working it into his now turgid cock.

Continuing to bring her close to orgasm I didn't want her to go over the edge. The event itself I felt would do it for her. This was all about her. I told Steve I didn't care if either of us came. This was for her. I continued to lick her, I inserted fingers into her to wet them and began lubricating her back door. I worked to loosen her up as I licked all around her. I got three fingers easily in her ass and two in her front. Edging her she had been near the cliff three or four times without going over. Gripping my head hard, she was screaming and constricting her muscles and getting frustrated.

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" She screamed

I backed off her and she took a deep breath and looked up at me. I reached for her hand and she reached for mine as I pulled her up.

"You're on top of me." I said as I laid down and she crawled up over me. We kissed and she sat up taking my cock into her hand and dropping down onto me. I began to massage her breasts and caressing her sides and back as Steve positioned himself between my legs. He also began rubbing her back and breasts and her ass. She and I made love for a couple of minutes, just she and I. Steve just watched.

When Stacey laid down on my chest, Steve moved close enough to impale her ass but did so slowly. She and I continued slowly. He took his cock in hand and rubbed the head up and down between her butt cheeks and around my cock to get more lubricant. Then he placed his cock head onto her rosebud and pushed. There was resistance but not as much as he thought. His head popped in and about half of his length. She tensed and pushed up on my shoulders as I kept caressing her and telling her to breathe deep and relax as best she could.

It felt really interesting for me because in addition to the glove-like feel, I could feel him moving in through the thin membrane between her pussy and rectum. It was fantastic. Very ethereal. I was intimately familiar with him but this was new. I had to clinch my ass to hold on. She vibrated into her first orgasm and I held on. Steve continued to move into her fully. He and I were originally on different rhythms. I only had my hips to thrust and she was in sensory overload. He had to adjust his thrust because he was the only one who could really move.

Eventually, after some adjustments, we got on the same rhythm. She never really came down from her initial orgasm. Its strength came and went but she never let go of me. She buried her face in my neck and held on with her arms around my neck. Every now and then I asked her if she was ok but she never answered. I could feel her nod her head into my neck.

Stacey was still orgasming and discharging massive amounts of fluid. Steve leaned back and began changing his rhythm as he picked up speed and the depth of his thrust. So much so that he popped out of her ass a couple of times. She was wiggling her hips and contributing as much as she could. He kept reinserting his cock and thrusting deeply. We were wet with sweat and assorted fluids. The room smelled of sex and the musk of horny guys.

Steve threw his head back as he pulled her hips to him and thrust in deeply. I knew he was coming. He wasn't saying anything, just vibrating as he filled her ass with multiple streams of the cum she had come to like the taste of this weekend. I could feel him blow off inside her. It was a strange feeling. It triggered me to come as well. I pulled her down onto me as deep as I could get as I attempted to bury myself into her. Streams and streams of cum poured into her as I pulled her down further. Feeling both of us simultaneously blow. I reached between us and rubbed her clit. Just that touch set her off and she squirted what seemed like a gallon of cum on top of what she had already cum.

We collapsed. She rested on me and he slid off the top to my side. He dropped out of her and she felt empty to me. I still had a hard on but I kept still. She didn't try to remove me. She began kissing my neck and rubbing Steve's chest gently. He was on my left side, so I rubbed her ass and back with my right hand and his well coated cock with my left. Soon I felt her snoring gently and I looked at him and he was sleeping too. I gently stroked her back as she lay there asleep. Eventually, my dick softened and fell out of her.

We slept for five or six hours. When we woke up it was really past time for Steve to head back to college but we were all really stuck together. He broke away and went to the bathroom for a shower. I followed him to get a couple washcloths to begin cleaning up Stacey. I stepped in with Steve and he washed my cock for me. I got out and dried off and went to help Stacey.

Steve finished in the bathroom and came out drying off. Stacey told him he was invited back whenever he wanted. I agreed but he knew that already. She got up, gave him a kiss and headed to the bathroom. I helped Steve gather his stuff up and followed him to the door. I told him to call me when he got to school so I knew he was ok. We kissed and he turned and left.

I went back to strip the bed. Totally this time. I remade the bed with a couple towels under the sheet over the wet spot. When that was completed. I went to Stacey in the shower. Mostly she was just standing under the hot water. I began massaging her shoulders and back and it was like flipping a switch. She just wilted in my arms.

I got her out 9f the shower, dried her off and put her in bed. I kissed her gently and returned to the shower. I needed to clean up too. When I was done, I went and got in bed with her. We talked about the day's events. She said it scared her and it hurt a good bit but I could never tell. She never made any painful sounds. Anyway, she said she was starving so we ordered Chinese takeout to be delivered. We had a great night.

Steve called when he got back to the dorm and thanked me profusely for the weekend. I told him to come back when it's still warm and we can at least go to the lake. He came often. Pun very much intended.

++++++

Epilogue -

Steve visited every other weekend til winter set in and then about once every six weeks. Stacey moved in with me when her apartment lease ran out. A good time was had by all. Two years later, Steve asked me to be the Best Man at his wedding. We are still close friends. Stacey and I parted ways after I was promoted again a couple years after that. I was crushed. I had to move to a central location. My company was making it extremely financially rewarding. She was afraid of leaving everything she'd known all her life. I've missed her every day since.

*****************

Please rate and comment. It all helps me be a better writer. Thanks!