Steve's Dildoes

Story Info
One girl's loss is another man's gain.
1.1k words
3.18
5.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vladm
vladm
149 Followers

Steve Yount was riding on a train for the first time, travelling from Provo Utah to his daughter's home in Nashville. The virus had made air travel difficult or impossible, and, not liking hassle, he chose the train. Why being in a train for five times longer was safer than a plane was beyond his capacity, but, he was 65 and retired, so these things were insignificant.

As he was riding in the car, a huge car meant for he guessed 70 or 80, he noticed there was only one other passenger, a girl in a college sweatshirt and yoga pants. He loved girls in yoga pants. Steve had been a pervert for underwear for his entire life. He used to steal his mother's, his sister's, his friend's mother's, even his brother's. He would sniff them, lick them, wear them, rip them, and go back for more. As Steve watched this girl, he got the idea that he had to have her underwear. Being a cross country train, surely she had luggage, and surely there would be panties.

Steve went to the restroom, which was in the back of the car, and passed by her seat. She was definitely a cute one, and there was her bag, sitting on the seat beside her. Would make it tough to get, unless he waited for her to go eat. He patiently waited for her to leave her seat. Damn young people with their big controllable bladders! He was up and down ten times before dinner, while she never moved.

Finally dinner came around, and he was ready for his own feast. She did get up and walked to the front of the car where he was sitting, and went through the door to the next car, the dining car being 4 cars ahead. He knew this was more than enough time to go through her bag and take what he wanted. As soon as the door closed, he counted to thirty, then made his move. Steve walked back to her seat, and started rifling through her bag. Inside were rolled up clothes, the whole bag smelled, so he knew this was laundry. He was in heaven! He sniffed the seat of a pair of sweatpants, and it was very nice. He returned those, he was after the jackpot. Steve found what he was looking for, three pair of college girl underpants, all cotton thongs. Each had white crust in the crotch, and one even had a brown mark where her butthole had been. Steve was hard instantly, and he took a quick sniff of each, knowing he couldn't take them all. He chose of course the double marked one, a blue and white wide horizontal striped high cut thong. He stuffed these in his pocket, looked around, and went to zip the bag.

Just as he was closing the bag, he saw something that wasn't clothing. In the bottom of the bag, among the laundry, was something flesh colored. Steve stuffed his hand inside, and grabbed a rubber penis! This was the jackpot of all jackpots! This young college girl was transporting her dildo across country! This item was inside of her body. Panties are great, they touch her most intimate private areas for hours, absorbing everything, but this, this thing was inside. This item was your standard flesh color, not particularly huge, not veiny, and it had a pair of balls at the base and a suction cup.

Steve sniffed the cock, and sure enough, it had her pussy scent on it, perhaps it had been used recently even. He thought about it, the trip wasn't long, what were the chances she would "need" this thing between now and wherever she was stopping? He took the risk into consideration, and went for it. The likelihood he would ever be in possession of a college girl's dildo was zero. This was his chance to have a panty sniffer's trophy of all trophies. He stuffed the dick into his pants pocket, ironically it rubbed against his own stiff cock, and he enjoyed this too.

He kept these in his pockets as he himself went toward the dining car. He wanted to find the girl, at least to look her in the eye as he had her cock and her underpants in his own pocket, having licked and sniffed her juices from both. Perhaps even he could chat her up, with the secret knowledge of her dirty luggage contents. He couldn't find her, so he grabbed dinner and ate. As he ate, a woman around his age sat with him, and they chatted.

This woman he was sitting with was very interesting to Steve, they had alot in common. While she was coming from Tuscon, they were both going to Nashville to visit their respective children. Hours turned, then he said goodbye to his new travel companion, and went back to the travel car. As he entered, the young girl was in her seat in the middle of the car, dozed off. He wondered, as all panty thieves do, did she go into her bag, did she count her underpants, did she notice one missing. Did she even try to use her dildo in the empty car, to find it missing? Either way, she was dozed off, so it didn't matter. He did have a crazy thought, something he had done once before, that he could sit behind her and jerk off while sniffing her hair.

Steve carefully walked to the middle of the car, and sat right behind the girl. He pulled his pants and underwear down, and leaned forward to smell her hair. It was not clean. It smelled a tiny bit of shampoo, strawberry, but mostly of sweat. This girl was not a clean freak that's for sure! He sniffed and sniffed, getting so close that her hair was almost a facemask. He jerked his cock, reaching down with his other hand to fondle his balls too. Steve did something he had done the other time, he stood up, and he came his entire load right into her hair. He leaned back and stroked his softening cock, pulled the underpanties out of his pocket, and put them on his face like a mask. As he sniffed, he could feel his cock fighting between getting hard again and going soft. He took the mask off and put it back into his pocket, and leaned forward again. He licked his come off her hair, trying to get most of it without disturbing her. He got up, zipped his pants, and went back to his seat.

Steve wondered if she would notice the dildo gone, when would it be? Before the end of the trip? Tonight as she slept in whatever bed she was travelling to? Tomorrow? Next week? Either way, it was in his pocket, and she would never know.


vladm
vladm
149 Followers