Stevie and Allison

Story Info
Their paths converged.
1.2k words
4.19
5.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who has a mid life crisis at age 20? I can't recall or even imagine anyone so young having such a crisis until it happened to me.

I once was a typical guy. Like most guys, except the few who are gay, I used to look at attractive shapely girls and lust for them. I did have a couple of short-lived relationships.

That first girl I kissed was Pam, a petite Strawberry blond with green eyes and big boobs.

A talkative girl, she was hanging out with her friends when we met. I struck up a chat at a local Dunkin Donut shop on a Saturday afternoon. Her friends Susan, Karen and Jo contributed little to the conversation but they did encourage her to go with me. The rest, as they say, is history.

My second girlfriend was Alicia. We had hooked up at a Halloween party in the dorm. That was another short-lived relationship.

The change in attitude happened on a summer day at the beach. As usual I was checking out a hot girl, but this time with a very different attitude. Instead of wanting to get her out of her bikini and do her, I wanted to be in her body.

The signs had been there long before that day on the beach.

I had secretly purchased a copy of Vogue magazine which I read cover to cover. Shortly afterward I took things a step further and ordered a subscription to that magazine. At the same time I developed a taste for the sappy romance movies starting with "A Country Wedding" on Hallmark channel.

The Friday just before heading back to college I stood facing my parents in the porch. Knowing that something was on my mind, my mother looked at me while I considered my words.

"I'm supposed to be a girl. I've already experimented and it just feels so right living inside a female body."

"What do you mean experimented?" My mother challenged me.

"I've been in a female body."

"You've been in a female body."

I could hear the skeptism in her voice.

Just days earlier I had recognized my power to swap my male for a female body at will. Still secretive about such a power, I would stay in my female body only while no one else was home.

"I can't continue to live as a man."

As those words hung in the air, I began to concentrate on morphing. My wrists became thinner and my hands smaller. Muscle mass shrunk causing my body to soften. My waist narrowed and my abdomen widened progressively giving me a gentle curve while my hips developed a big curve. The Adams apple disappeared. The structure of my face changed. My cheeks became puffier. Mounds grew in my shirt. All this happened in about a minute while my parents watched.

"You look very nice as a girl." My mother said this without giving the matter a second thought.

My father had kept silent, at least for the time being.

"I can't wait to introduce you to your sister."

My sister Lisa, age 23, had taken an apartment not far from our parent's house.

At 5'1 she is a petite pear shape with B cup tits who resembles Lady Gaga.

Mom walked back into the house leaving me with Darren, my father. His words came as a huge surprise.

"I admire your courage. I feel trapped in this male body but I never had the power or even the courage to come out of it."

"I've never been happier than I am at this moment."

"Seeing what you've done changed all that. I would change my body in a heartbeat."

Soon afterward I moved into accommodations at NYU where I met Alison.

She and I hit it off. We chatted for hours that night before class.

I awoke the following morning at 7 30 giving myself plenty of time to get ready. I put on an embroidered peplum puff-sleeved square neck top, straight-leg white jeans and pointed stacked-heal booties.

My top prompted my roommate to make a remark which was much appreciated. "The top is pretty."

Feelings for her grew during the days that followed. We spent time together in the study lounge and in the recreation room. We were even in the same major, nursing.

Feelings for her were more intense than they had ever been for any girl throughout my former incarnation. I'M A LESBIAN.

A crisp autumn day saw us walking away from the main campus to our apartment. To date the relationship had been platonic. That morning with my back to her I donned a white cable knit turtle neck sweater over bare boobs.

Does she notice that I'm not wearing a bra? I hope she likes my breasts if and when she sees them.

With our complex just a few steps away I poured out my heart.

"I'm in love with you."

A look into each other's eyes soon gave way to an open-mouthed kiss. Sparks were flying.

Alson's hands crept to my buttocks and mine down to hers. Lips remained locked together. Tongues touched.

We broke off the kiss only to share secrets in a soft voice.

"Do you have sex toys Stephanie?"

"I have one that massages my clit and g spot. An app in my phone controls it."

"Cool," said Alison. "You have to give me your phone and the code to unlock it."

I giggled at her comment. "You got it."

"I like that you're not wearing a bra."

Can I tell her that I used to be a boy? She would never believe that.

Life is full of surprises. This moment was no exception.

"I was a boy until a year ago. I was shopping with my then girlfriend Samantha. She gave her card to pay for clothes so I did that. Suddenly 4 strong dark blue cords attached themselves and pulled me into a stall where they tore off my clothes and dressed me in the outfit I just brought to the cashier."

"Oh my god Alison," I exclaimed. "I morphed because I wanted it."

"Stevie it doesn't matter any more."

We quickened our pace to the bedroom. Within seconds clothing was scattered on the floor.

"1 3 5 5," I said as she took my phone.

I fished through my pocketbook finding "Michelle" and inserted her into my sex.

The toy vibrated sending waves of pleasure through me. Meanwhile Alison kept changing its settings. The vibration frequency slowed then quickened, slowed then quickened.

"Perfect," I murmured.

Muscles spasmed making me quiver. My hips bucked.

MY lover finally found a frequency that gave the most pleasure.

Having found it, she put the phone down freeing both hands to caress my "girls". Her palms brushed my nipples, and pushed the mounds in all directions.

The awesome sex lasted perhaps a half hour giving both of us multiple orgasms.

"Stevie let me ask you a question."

"Ask," I replied softly.

"Would you have been content to remain a boy?"

"HELL NO," I said.

She rolled onto me wedging a knee between my thighs squashing my boobs under hers. Lips locked again.

"Michelle" resumed her work before I even noticed that Alison grabbed my phone from the mattress.

Our needs satisfied, we sat very close and studied in the nude.