Stewart's Best Week Ever: Sunday

Story Info
Stewart finishes off his best week ever with a bang.
3.4k words
4.69
10.1k
10

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrydher1
jrydher1
230 Followers

©️ JRydher, @JRydher1 2023

Stewart's lift-altering week has come to his end. After and amazing movie theater threesome, well foursome including Emmy, he, Nancy, and Chrissy agreed to be exclusive among the three of them. Nancy and Chrissy knew about Stewart's threesomes with Ali and Jeri and told him he could have one more on Sunday. Nancy, as usual, knew about that plan too. So, after an exhausting Saturday night, Stewart is ready to show Ali and Jeri a final good time.

As always it's best to read the chapters that led up to this...Stewart's Best Week Ever: Monday through Saturday.

~~~~

Stewart didn't wake up until Noon on Sunday and when he looked at the time, he jumped out of bed. He only had 90 minutes to get Jeri's house. He took a fast shower and shaved, and went into the kitchen for an even faster breakfast. His parents watched in amazement as he downed a glass of orange juice, and slathered a bagel with cream cheese. With the bagel hanging out of his mouth, he grabbed the car keys when finally, his mother said, "Whoa there. What's your hurry and where are you going?"

"I forgot to tell you I volunteered to help Mrs. Wilkins today with more landscaping."

"Wait, what? Jim, did our son volunteer to do something?"

"Ha ha, Mom. I didn't mean to sleep so late. I told her I'd be there at 1:30."

"Okay, but your Dad wants to barbecue tonight so be home by dinnertime."

"You got it." Stewart gave his mom a kiss on the cheek and put his hand on his dad's shoulder as he hurried out of the house. He wolfed down the bagel in the car and got to Jeri's house a little before 1:30. He saw Jeri sitting on her front porch having a glass of iced tea. And, while he noticed that she was wearing a halter top with no bra underneath and a pair of short-shorts, what caught his eye more than anything was the "For Sale" sign on the front lawn.

"Stewart!" Jeri said brightly. "Come sit with me and have some iced tea." Stewart joined her and she put her bare feet across his lap.

"So, what's going on?" Stewart said, stating the obvious.

"You really opened my eyes, among other things on Friday," Jeri replied with a chuckle. I haven't been living my best life. It's time for a change...Mrs. Wilkins tendered her resignation to the high school on Friday and Jeri Hudson - that's my maiden name - has been reborn. I've decided to move to the Bay Area and pursue my passion of art. I had been going to art school when I met my husband and I mistakenly dropped it instead of him."

"Good for you. I'm really happy for you. Cheers!" Stewart raised his glass and the two clinked them and took a swig. "Whoa. This isn't regular iced tea."

"It's regular iced tea if you're drinking a Long Island iced tea," Jeri said with a smile. Just then Ali pulled up in her SUV. She wore a low-cut blouse and no bra that emphasized her large breasts and huge areolas, and a pair of capris that accentuated her ass. Jeri already had a drink waiting for her.

"So, what are we drinking to?" Ali said after exchanging greetings.

"Well, I just told Stewart about my decision to sell the house and move. But, is there anything you would like to drink to?"

"Let's see...hmm...yes, as a matter of fact. This will be my last year as the vice-principal of La Hombre High school."

"Seriously?" Stewart inquired.

"Very much so. You are looking at the new superintendent of schools for the Muir School District."

"Wow, congratulations. Where is that?" Stewart said enthusiastically.

"Just outside the Bay Area."

"Wait a minute..." Stewart began, but Ali cut him off.

"Jeri and I have been talking. Some things that we learned about ourselves in the last week and some of the things you said to us made us re-evaluate our lives."

"And, it been a long time since I've had a roommate," added Jeri. "Especially one that I'm in love with." Stewart's mouth dropped open as Ali seconded Jeri's words and the two locked in a loving and sexual kiss.

"Wow, I'm so happy for you guys," Stewart said.

"We couldn't have gotten there without you Stewart," said Ali. "But, what about you Stewart? You seem to have a completely different outlook on life than you had a week ago."

"Well, it's my turn to return the thanks. The two of you really helped bring me out of my shell and helped raised my confidence level. Not to mention stopping me from being tormented by some of my so-called classmates. Which brings me to another matter. I was ready to tell the two of you some news, but you beat me to the punch."

"What is it?" Jeri asked.

"Well, this is the last time I can be with the two of you, or for that matter with either of you."

"Anyone we know?" Ali said with a smile.

"Well, yes you do."

"Nancy Rutherford," Jeri shouted at the same time Ali yelled out, "Chrissy Vanderhoot". The two gave each other a puzzled look.

"Actually, you're both right."

"Come again...so to speak," said Ali.

"I'm kind of seeing both of them."

"You do realize they are going to eventually find out about that," Jeri imparted.

"Well, it was kind of their idea." The two women cocked their heads like two inquisitive dogs. "They already knew I was seeing and sleeping with each of them and they are all right with it as long as it's them and only them. So, after today, I'm exclusive to both."

"Look at our little player," Jeri said.

"Oh, there's nothing little about him," Ali added. The two women laughed as Stewart rolled his eyes. "Well, if this the last time," Ali continued, "we're going to have to make this extra special. And, if I remember correctly some young man insisted he was going to, 'Take my ass' today." Stewart blushed, but grinned from ear to ear.

"Let's go inside," Jeri said as she held the door open. The three quickly made their way to Jeri's spacious bedroom and wasted no time in stripping their clothes off. Stewart noticed a difference in the two women right away.

"You like?" Ali said, referring to the Brazilian waxes the two women had gotten on Saturday. Their genitalia already looked aroused and moist.

"Very much so," said an already hard Stewart.

"Now, one thing you don't know is today's Ali's birthday," Jeri stated.

"Oh, wow. Happy Birthday, Ali," Stewart said in response.

Jeri continued, "So it's time to kick things up a notch."

"Uh oh," Ali said as Jeri blindfolded her. Before Ali knew what was happening, Jeri then handcuffed her hands behind her back. Jeri then had Stewart sit on the bed with his back against the medal headboard. She quickly handcuffed his left wrist to one of the metal posts before he objected. She then put a put finger to her lips to tell Stewart to be quiet...she had more in-store for Ali.

Jeri led Ali over to the bed and had her kneel in front of Stewart's cock. She then attached clamps to both of Ali's nipples and attached the chain that held them to a ring on the wall.

"Oh fuck," Ali yelped as her nipples and large tits got stretched to their max. Stewart's cock started bobbing and weaving in response to the seeing Ali's tits get tortured. Next, Jeri helped Ali to move further back on her knees and had her lean forward.

"Open your mouth wide, Ali," said Jeri.

Ali began to say, "What..." but got no further as she shoved the head of Stewart's cock in her mouth. With the precarious position she was in, Ali's gravity took her further down Stewart's thickness. Jeri pressed on; she took a lubricated three-inch butt-plug and slid it into Ali's rectum. Ali let out a scream and gagged on Stewart's cock. With his free hand he lifted her mouth up so that Ali could breathe easier. Jeri proceeded with her next step which pushing a six-inch thick dildo into Ali's pussy. She finally uncuffed Ali and re-cuffed her wrists to the headboard. Only then did she remove Ali's blindfold. Ali gave her a look that was a mix of being pissed off and unbelievably turned on.

Jeri just smiled and said, "Suck his cock, bitch." Ali had no problem with that as Stewart used his free hand to hold his cock up while Ali went to work on it with her tongue, lips, and mouth. She worked her way back past the head and suckled on it.

"Take it deeper in your mouth bitch," Jeri said and with that she touched the orange tip of an electric zapper to Ali's right breasts and set off a spark that made Ali jump and moan on Stewart's cock. Jeri repeated the action with the same reaction. This time though Ali took more of Stewart into her mouth. Stewart was the next to get caught off-guard as Jeri zapped the shaft of his cock. He raised up off the bed and in doing so, shoved his cock until it hit the back of Ali's throat and her gag reflex. Stewart slid his saliva-glazed cock out of her mouth and his cock and balls got covered more with saliva that flowed out of Ali's mouth.

"Geez, Jeri," Ali exclaimed. Jeri gave her a minute to catch her breath before she continued.

"I said suck his cock," Jeri commanded and zapped Ali's clit with the zapper. Ali let out a loud groan and then took Stewart deeply in her mouth again as Jeri fingered her clit until she came. Jeri then removed the butt-plug from Ali's ass and replaced it with the six-inch dildo that in her pussy.

"Look at the ass open up," Jeri said. "Just wait until Stewart's cock is buried in it."

Ali started bobbing her head faster on Stewart's cock until her student started to grunt and groan. Moments later, he started to unleash a tidal wave of cum, Jeri zapped Ali's clit once again as she began to swallow Stewart's load. A second zap caused Ali to fall off of Stewart's still ejaculating cock, which now splashed cum all over her face and tits. Jeri assaulted her clit again with her tongue causing Ali to achieve another orgasm as Stewart's finished splashing her mouth with the remainder of his semen.

While Ali was in a state of recovery, Jeri quickly shackled her ankles to the posts at the front of the bed.

"What the hell, Jeri?" a beleaguered Ali asked.

"The fun has just begun birthday girl. Now get on all fours." When Ali hesitated, Jeri zapped her right nipple.

"Fuck! OK, OK," Ali shouted, as Stewart's cum ran down her tits and face. Jeri removed the dildo from Ali's ass and spit in the gaping opening.

"It's your time, Stewart. Her ass is ready for you."

Stewart was already fully aroused and kneeled behind Ali on the bed. Jeri covered his cock in lube and added more to Ali's rectum. Stewart slowly, but fairly, easily pushed the head of his cock completely into Ali's ass. She sighed with satisfaction as Stewart continued to ease an inch, then another inch, then two more inches into her ass. Jeri sat on a chair nearby fingering her clit and zapping her own tits.

"You're a crazy woman," Ali laughingly said. That earned her a zap to her clit. "Ohhhhhh," Ali screamed out.

"Fuck that ass already, Stewart. I want to see your whole dick inside of her." Stewart was now more than halfway inside of Ali's ass. Jeri thought he needed some encouragement and zapped his shaft.

"Fuckkkkk," Stewart yelled and his reaction caused him to slide three more inches inside of Ali's widening asshole. Jeri got behind him and pushed him hard from below the waist, causing the remainder of his cock to fill Ali's ass.

"Ohhhhh. Geeez," Ali yelled out.

"That is so fucking hot. 11-1/2 inches of thick cock all the way in your ass," Jeri said and quickly snapped a couple of photos of Stewart completed imbedded in Ali. She then showed them to Ali.

"Look at that Ali. Look how Stewart's entire thick is spreading your ass."

"Holy fuck, that IS hot," Ali concurred. "Now fuck me with it, Stewart and fuck me hard." Stewart took heed and retracted and then slammed his cock completely into Ali's ass, and then started fucking her like a machine. Jeri covered her fingers and hand in lube while a puzzled Ali watched it her.

"Here's the pièce de résistance, Ali." Jeri formed her fingers in a conical shape as she slid under Ali's body. While Stewart continued to rammed his cock in Ali's ass, Jeri started to slide her entire hand into Ali's pussy. Ali screamed out and her eyes watered as Jeri's fingers slowly disappeared inside of Ali's vagina. Soon, Jeri's entire hand up to her wrist was inside of her best friend. She began thrusting and twisting her hand in tandem with Stewart's thrust as Ali continued to cry out in pleasure and pain. Ali, finally had an explosive orgasm that covered Jeri's hand with her juices. Only then did Jeri slowly extract her hand, being sure that Ali felt every sensation. She then spread Ali's juices all over her ass cheeks and tongued it off.

Jeri then leaned against the bedpost, her pussy positioned right in front of Ali's face. "Lick my pussy," Jeri commanded. In no position to argue, Ali started working her tongue along Jeri's labia and manipulating her clit. Handcuffed, she couldn't use her fingers, but Jeri grabbed a hold of her head and pushed up against her pussy. So overwhelmed by all of the sensations, Ali had yet another orgasm. The speed at which Stewart was fucking her, moved him closer to cumming as well. Jeri than screamed out as Ali hit all the right points on her pussy and she squirted fluid on to Ali's face.

Witnessing it sent Stewart passed the point of no return. He groaned loudly and emptied his cock into Ali's ass. He kept fucking her hole as his cock kept shooting thick loads of cum into her ass. He finally stopped as he ran out of steam, but he wasn't done just yet. Jeri commanded him to shove his cock in Ali's mouth. He began to object since his cock had been in her ass, but when Jeri zapped both of Ali's nipples, Stewart agreed to it as the v-p cried out.

Ali opened her mouth and took Stewart's cock in her mouth. She cleaned up, sucking and licking his head and shaft. In a matter of minutes, incredibly, Stewart was hard again.

"Fuck her mouth," Jeri said and zapped his cock for good measure.

"Shit," Stewart responded. He then put his hands on the back of Ali's head and started fucking her mouth, banging the back of her throat each time he went forward. Having recently cum, he was able to hold out longer. Jeri grabbed a dildo and began fucking Ali's pussy with it, giving Ali front and back double penetration. Ali came again in minutes and a few minutes after that, though it wasn't as large an orgasm, Stewart filled her mouth and throat with more of his cum.

At that point, Jeri finally released Ali from her handcuffs and shackles; the educator was asleep in seconds...with cum still seeping out of her ass. Minutes later, Stewart was lying alongside her, snoring like a buzzsaw.

Jeri smiled at the two and whispered, "Sleep well my loves." She then showered, but didn't bother to get dressed. Nearly two hours later, she went back upstairs and woke the worn out duo up.

"Wake up you too. Go get a shower. I have food waiting downstairs. Clothing is optional." Ali and Stewart woke from their slumber and stumbled into the shower. 20 minutes later, the two came downstairs, having also opted for the no clothing option. Ali looked worn out, but sexy as hell and Jeri told her as much.

"Thank you," Ali said and smiled. "I owe you one or 10, Jeri. You just wait." Jeri had a hearty laugh and Stewart and Ali joined in. "And, Stewart. I'm going to miss you for many reasons, but that cock surely is one big one." The trio laughed again.

Jeri brought a birthday cake out and she and Stewart sang Happy Birthday to Ali. The educator made a wish and blew out the candles...then she grabbed a chunk of the cake and smashed into Jeri's face and rubbed it all over her tits. She lifted the smaller woman on to the dining room table and started sucking the cake off of her nipples. She stretched them, squeezed them, and bit them, not so much as revenge, but in desire. She spread more cake all over Jeri's pussy and told Stewart to have at it. The teen started licking the icing on Jeri's labia and soon went to work on her clit. Jeri finally got the cake out of her eyes and started moaning.

Jeri didn't notice that Ali and Stewart had come downstairs prepared. Ali handed Stewart the very same butt plug that Jeri had stuffed into her. "Here Stewart, you know what to do with this." Stewart took the plug, greased it with icing of all things, and shoved it into Jeri's ass. Ali wasn't the only sneaky one. Stewart had snuck the zapper downstairs and began to use it repeatedly on Jeri's clit. The sexy older woman once again squirted an orgasm, this time on to Stewart's nude body.

"More, make me cum more," Jeri cried out.

"Stewart, fuck the hell out of that pussy," Ali said. Stewart took his raging hard-on and easily slid deep into Jeri's pussy. There was no hesitation as he grabbed Jeri's legs and started slamming his cock repeatedly into Jeri's vagina. Ali took the zapper and repeatedly sent electrical shocks to each of Jeri's tits. She squeezed each breast separately, making the nipples stand out so they were fully erect and then zapped them. Jeri cried out with each touch of the zapper. Jeri came multiple times and then Stewart was ready to blow his load.

"Up here," Ali said and held Jeri's head steady. Stewart shoved his cock into Jeri's mouth right down to his base and unleashed one of his largest cumshots of the day. Jeri, the cocksucking queen, took it all down her throat like she was chugging a beer.

After a few minutes, the trio sat down to eat whatever cake was still in decent shape. 30 minutes later, everyone was fully dressed and saying their goodbyes. It would be the last time Stewart would see Jeri and he would only see Ali for the rest of the school year, but never again in the same context. The two women got teary and hugged and kissed him before they let him leave. They watched in the doorway as Stewart drove off.

Stewart got home and when asked about his day he told his parents that he got a surprise when he got there. Mrs. Wilkins had moved to San Francisco. Her house was up for sale and he had met her niece, Jeri. A very nice woman whom he helped to finish the landscaping and staging the home for the upcoming open house.

Nancy and Chrissy both texted him that night. Nancy in her usual straightforward manner said, "Did your dick fall off?", accompanied by an eggplant emoji. Chrissy went with a simpler, but suggestive, "I hope you left some cum for the rest of us."

A few weeks later, Stewart did indeed accompany both ladies to the prom. Mouths dropped everywhere. His old nemesis, Brad Wallace, got so drunk that he was physically removed from the banquet hall. The girls released Stewart from his vow for one night, and had a threesome for the ages to finish prom night and next morning off.

The trio graduated in early June, with Stewart as valedictorian and Chrissy as salutatorian. Nancy was naked under her graduation gown and flashed her pussy at Stewart during his speech. Over the summer, Jeri texted Stewart a photo of a dildo she had made. It was an exact likeness of Stewart's cock.

In the fall, Stewart began his freshman year at Harvard. Jeri and Ali were right; a couple of dates got rumors spreading about the size of his cock and he was quickly fighting off the hottest girls on campus. Stewart's best week ever had made his life the best life ever.

~~~

I hoped you enjoyed this serious and thanks for reading!

jrydher1
jrydher1
230 Followers