All Comments on 'Sticking it to Peggy'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 403 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
rightbank read the fucking ending

she has been heard from, not even by her sister. WHAT fucking attachment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Constant saying best revenge

Living well

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
Yep..

Five from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well that was how you burn the bitch!

When you look up BTB in the dictionary if refers you to this story. That's how it's done. Although I think he might find some trouble when he gets married and settles down in a home. Peg might show up looking for her pound of flesh. Watch your back jack!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A good one that hits close to home

When my whore of 3 years, nine months and 19 days asked for a separation out of the blue, I was in shock. We were still pretty young, I was only 24 and she was 23 and talking about starting our family. But then one Friday night I come home from work and there is Lisa, with two bags packed. I asked where she was going and she said nowhere, I was. That's when I learned she had talked with a buddy of mine and he agreed I could stay with him for a while and that I needed to leave because before we started our family, she needed time to herself.

I left in shock and for the next week I moped around my buddies house and then decided on the next Friday night to stop by and see her. My truck was in being serviced so I used my buddies car. When I drove up I saw a car in our driveway and someone coming out of the front door. I parked across the street and watched as my wife walked out with a small suitcase and holding the hand of her ex-boyfriend, a guy she left for cheating on her. I guess it looked like she was taking lessons. He opened the car door for her and before she got in, he kissed her, well, she kissed him, hard, while he groped her tits. She slapped his hand away while she glanced around at our neighbors homes and then laughed and kissed him again. I know when I've been replaced. It looked like she was going to be gone for the weekend.

I got to work and worked all night. Going through the house, I cleaned out everything that was mine and loaded it in the car. Everything. Then I went through and found every photo we had and burned them in the trashcan, in the yard. Every single physical photo we had. Then I went through out computer, deleting them all, even going to The Cloud and deleting them all too. I wanted to remove myself from her life. Then I had an evil idea, well, just great retribution and found her birth control pills. She buys them three months at a time and there were two months left. Carefully, I removed them all, went to the drug store and looked around until I found a reasonable facsimile of them, took them home and refilled them all.

And then I left. Not just left, but loaded my truck when I picked it up the next morning and left town after quitting my job from a man who knew what I was going through. The North Dakota boom was just starting and I found a good job, making great money. I worked there two years, banking every cent I could before the Saudi's lowered the price of oil and we started shutting down wells. It really didn't matter to me, I was tired of the rough necking and the cold temps. I headed back to my hometown on the Gulf, figuring I could get another job on a shrimp boat.

When I got to town, I went straight to my buddies house and he let me stay until I found a nice place out of town. I was able to pay cash for it and put it in my parents name. They were pretty excited, they'd never owned their own home before! We all got a good laugh out of that. Everyone caught me up on my ex. As far as anyone knew, I was still married, although she had two kids. I guess her boyfriend packed a good load! They were twin girls and not long after she came up pregnant, he ditched her, yet again, leaving her on her own. She searched high and low for me, my mom said she was hysterical when she found out not only was she pregnant, but I was nowhere to be seen. Although it was hard to believe, she actually asked my mother for duplicates of any pictures of the two of us and my mom said she'd see what she could do, and as yet, had never given her any.

Someone must have told her I was back in town because somehow she found me and came to my new house. Even though I could barely stomach the thought of her, I was gracious and let her in. She had her two girls with her and before she could say two words, I mentioned how they looked just like their father! That started the waterworks. Over the next two hours, while those two little things raced around a house that wasn't child proof, my wife apologized all over herself. She agreed she had done to me exactly what her ex had done to her and she even did it to me with HIM! All she could figure is she went through a time where she was fucked up in the head. I agreed.

Finally she asked where that left us and I just told her I was done taking other men's castoff's. I didn't need a badly used model that had traded ME in. She didn't argue they were my kids, DNA analysis wouldn't have needed used, you see, her ex was black. I had been tossed to the side and didn't plan on taking another beating like a dumb dog. She continued to apologize but I guess she saw it was over, something she admitted holding out hope over. The only thing that made me feel happy was how devastated she had been over me destroying all the photos and she lamented that she had nothing to remember me by. I just smiled and agreed.

I remarried only a month ago to a young Cajun girl that is 7 years younger than me. Although she wasn't an innocent, she didn't have any mental baggage. We plan on a family within a few years and both of us work for her dad on his shrimp boat making very good money that we just add to the pile I still have working for me in the bank!

My ex? She remarried. To a black guy. And has 2 more kids, I guess she's the one that carries the twin gene.

nefertiti1330bcnefertiti1330bcover 8 years ago
A Year

Great Story, but to go a year?????

mmk778mmk778over 8 years ago
super one

Boss story of year love your writing kisssssssssssssssssssssssssss

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well deserved vengeance masterfully delivered with a vicious hard on.

I did something similar to the dirty bitch that I was once married to... but didn't have the time to set it up so I was forced to take the other half of nothing. (tough when you look back and realize that you were a millionaire)

Her only source of money to blow on any fucking thing that struck her fancy was ME so I stopped making the payments on EVERYTHING that had a payment and literally GAVE everything that I owned and had worked for away. When I was finished, I got on a plane and left.

I was later told that her father had called everyone in their family and told them to not believe a thing that she was telling them about me... that it was all HER DOING and that she'd made her own trouble. He told them that he'd seen her doing it FIRST HAND and had told her that when I found out, she was going to regret it because I'd been smart enough to bring the two of us out of the slums to a beautiful home with a good life and was nobody's fool. They all knew him and that he wouldn't lie or cover up for anyone.

When the shit hit her fan, she got the other half of NOTHING.

The stupid cunt chased after me for five years, under the delusion that she was going to wear me down and convince me to take her back. Yeah.. she knew that I'd loved her just like these dumb fucks in these stories but I taught myself to fixate on how she'd made me feel on the most rotten day of my life. From then on, when she started begging and pleading, I'd bring that picture to mind and she'd see the expression of bitter contempt come back to life in my eyes and on my face. Crying didn't cut for me, anymore. When she did it, I just looked at her as if she was a piece of shit and said, "Yeah, you cry now.... I know all about it. I did a lot of that back when I found out that my bitchy, head-achy wife was pissing our money away and giving her cunt to her deadbeat boyfriend ten times as often as me while I was working my ass off to build that business and a future for us. Your crocodile tears are for what YOU lost... not what WE lost... You threw all that away when you spread your legs for that asshole, thinking I was too dumb or busy to pay attention and notice when your blouse had two buttons undone when you got home or your skirt was twisted, like you'd put it on in a hurry. Yeah, I noticed... that's when I hired the detective agency so your belated "I'm sorry my husband caught me fucking around" tears don't mean shit to me. As far as I'm concerned, you're dead. When are you going to get the message and go fuck yourself or get somebody who enjoys fucking sluts to fuck you?

sdc97230sdc97230about 8 years ago
I didn't write my own epilogue, but the ending seems clear enough to me

"No one - not even her sister - has heard from her since."

Peggy continued to underestimate Rob. She never made it to California.

sdc97230sdc97230about 8 years ago
Alternative ending - It was Tom

As we know from the story, Tom orchestrated everything between Tanya and Rob. Tom told Tanya that his terminal cancer was only temporary impotence (lie), then he told Rob that he desperately need Rob to have sex with Tanya because he was afraid Tanya would eventually give in to temptation and cheat on him (probably also a lie). Tom picked Rob for Tanya because he knew Rob would always be there for his child, but he probably also concluded that Rob and Tanya would bond over their child and fall in love. So how far a reach is it that Tom buried Peggy somewhere out in the wilderness before he succumbed to his illness as a last act of "taking good care of his girls?"

Remember, the story is explicit: no one - not even Peggy's sister - has heard from Peggy.

Jim44444Jim44444about 8 years ago
Amusing

I know this is an old story but I just came across it. I actually read through the comments, laughing at the more ridiculous ones.

I am not a fan of the pseudo-macho revenge stories but this was well written. Sure some of the situations were implausible, like cashing out the 401K without her approval, but for the most part it was believable.

The one thing that stuck in my craw was the fact that this macho guy would drink Bud Light. For fuck's sake, you might as well have had him piss in a glass and drink that. Anything Budweiser should never be compared to real beer.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
@sdc97230

You wrote the best epilogue possible. It also makes sense. The stupid cunt got what she deserved. I hope it hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Caution, simmering rage.

Lots of anger in this story and in the BTB genre in general. Some men really must be hurting in order to enjoy this story. Of course, most of the financial and legal details are complete fiction but they serve the story and the egos of battered readers. It helps their egos, too, that the buddy's wife is so hot for him, gets bred by him, and then, mirabile dictu, the buddy dies leaving him the oversexed wife. And just how loving a husband and father can a man be who has committed premeditated aggravated assault, arguably with intent to kill? Amazingly, some of the commentators suggest the wife is buried in the California desert. Fits, I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good read.

Good story. Liked it...the cuntand the Bastard White had it coming. ..

@Jimm: he cashed his 401K to hide his money not her's.

Why on earth would he need her permission to cash his own 491K?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ohhh what a beautiful revenge story

Just came across this and as revenge stories go, this is a work of true beauty. And I write this as a female reader, not another pissed off male. Well done :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
revenge

Karma can be an evil bitch and revenge is just the icing on the cake. Peg screwed around and got screwed royally. She had it coming and the bitch had guts enough to keep string him along so she thought. In my favorites.

Ron

cowboyridecc@ yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sad

Story about a woman that was just an evil bitch don't get me wrong there are men out there like her she was shacking up with one. He got what he deserved maybe a little over the top but you mess with a married woman you deserve what you get. Why not just kill him and her like they did in the old days he had his bases covered. Good. Revenge Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
REFRESHING

Very refreshing in the age of NO FAULT divorce to see a husband not taking it in the ass for a change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No. Way. Alive and Regretting what she did.

Why kill Peg and bury her in the desert she has already done herself in. Someone said she went to California and her sister has not seen her( could that be out of shame for what she did?). Than someone said as his last act( before TOM died he killed her to protect his girls and buried her in the desert) A bit extreme don't you think? She got what was coming to her and has to live with it for the rest of her life. So did she take the blue pill or the red pill??

Mack

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Payback

There is more than one way to get revenge on a person that claims they love you and do what Peg did. I do find fault with the friends for not letting him know what she was doing.( I had to laugh when she told him in one breath how great of a lover he was then; said she would eventually tire of him and come back home) What a bitch can't seem to figure out what she wants. As far as being killed and buried in the desert I guess that could have happened but more than likely she might have grown a set and see that she totally fucked up her life and maybe just maybe was ashamed of what she had done. ( Na she just went on with her life found another man and pulled the same thing again). Leopard's don't change there spots just there address and name.

Ronnie

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No. Fault no Her Fault

She had a man that loved her but deep down as much as she said she loved him I don't really think that she knew what love,felidty and being fateful means. She screwed him over and got totally screwed in the end. How does it feel to be on the receiving end Peg? As far as Tom killing her as his last act for a good friend I doubt in his health he could dig a grave. No she is alive and well somewhere with a new man thinking would it really be worth going through again make her plans and list starting with who has the The Largest. Dick than make plans for her plans. Oh well it's just a story but guys Beware because I bet there are a lot of Pegs out there that have different names like Carolyn or Keri I know for a fact.

R. M/ mcwhorter28445@gmail

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Karma

Karma can be a real bitch and bite you in the ass when you least expect it. What goes around eventually comes back full force maybe not today or tomorrow but it will come back when you least expect it and that's what happened to the cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Good

So nice to see a story wherein the cheating wife actually gets what she deserves. And in this one I do believe she got what she deserved. A divorce, a destroyed lover, and a mountain of debt. And it couldn't have happened to a more deserving bitch.

Kudos, JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A non-wimp effort is very rare for JPB, nevertheless....

This submission is awesome compared the usual slut/wimp/RAAC bullshit that JPB does over and over.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Do Love Bounce Back Stories

I do hope his ex-wife learns that he is Martha's true father before she mysteriously disappears in California.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
This was erotic, satisfying and touching.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ugggggggggggg!!!!!!

Crying here at the end. How dare you😭😭😭

5*....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
jumping the gun ...

Haven't gotten past where Tanya & Tom proposition Rob to give her/them a kid. RJN YOU FOOL RUN!!! Yeah you'll get uour rocks off but will screw yourself up in the process. Now back to our story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sry

But after Rob got married he and new wife can get sued, (family assets).

Don't get remarried....lol

bill....5ssss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

story. Keep going Bob. And dont forgot Pauline French ✌ 5by the way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ahhhhh Revenge

Revenge can be sweet and this was a beautiful Gotcha Bitch now pay up for your lying and cheating ways. 5*

Mack/(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Comments

I read most all of the comments and really liked the two true life ones. #1 guy worked his way from the SLUMS to becoming a millionaire but his stupid wife could not stay from her worthless ex boyfriend even her family was on his side. What a total idiot she was. #2. She packed his bags and sent him on his way. He caught her with her ex boyfriend and went into the house and did a number on her. Destroying all the pictures of them he even went so far as to replace her birth control pills with something that looked like the real ones( stroke of Genius on his part). Look them up read them

Ron

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Love This One!

Suitable punishment for the miscreants; true, unselfish love wherein Tom ensures that his wife and new daughter will be well loved after his passing; and happiness after heartbreak for the unwitting victim, Rob.

Definitely 5*, thanks!

JackmoftenJackmoftenabout 7 years ago
Right as Rain

Good story, nice ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ok

but the bitch still got away too easily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Truly an Evil Woman

She takes a man that truly loves her and denies him the most intimate acts while leaving the Home that was hers to go shack up with a man she had been giving herself to. Stupid, Crazy what was in her mind did she think he was that stupid?

Seems everyone knew but Rob what was going on. Enough sugar coating it she was just a nasty bitch that though about herself and no one else not even her lover after he had a most definite job done on him. Serves him right for messing with a married woman Peg on got hurt financially besides being fired from her job and no one around would hire her(what did she do for a job?) Some comments said that they thought for the sake of his girls Rob's friend killed her and buried her, but I think with the cancer he had no way possible . It is a very good Revenge Story there should be more like it than the men taking it Bloody. Oh Well it is just a very good Story that I enjoyed. Just remember there are people out there that tell you how much they love you and have a terrible headache because they have already had sex that day with someone that is not there husband or wife. Food for thought you only trust one person YOURSELF. I know sounds cold.

R. M.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
holy shit

i kinda had a manly tear there at the end

but i held it back !!!!

dammit

Buddy1945Buddy1945almost 7 years ago
Good. Revenge. Story

Peg thought she could have her cake and eat it too. Guess what Peg there is no such thing as a free lunch sooner or later you have to pay the bill. You thought you were sooooo smart but in the end you screwed yourself. Sure in true life there are women like her and men like White but it always ends and you are left with what,why did I throw away a man that loved her. I know from experience and neither one of the women that left has been able to establish a lasting relationship. This is just a story but it happens in real life every day. In my favorites.

Ron

bob4300sbob4300salmost 7 years ago
Top ten

This one is one of the top ten stories you have written, and I know because I have read every one! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
cheating

I don't think Peg is that stupid that her husband would just sit in the house for months. The story is a stretch.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 7 years ago
Stretch

Who cares all that Matters is Did you like the story. obviously you did or you would not have read the whole thing and Responded to it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

"they like you too much to tell you." - They like him to much to tell him his wife is cheating on him? What would they do if they DIDN'T like him?!

They hoped she'd get her "head on straight," but she's cheated on him for six months, moved in with her lover for another six months, and you STILL don't tell him until he says he's going to hire a detective?

Nice, if sad, ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Friends? more like traitors.

Similar thing happened to me. My GF of 3 years was cheating on me and my friends pretty much said the same thing as mentioned in the story. Let's just say that two of them now walk with a permanent limp and I shaved their GFs head, as in no hair anywhere on their head then wrote LIAR in permanent marker on their foreheads. Looking back I think it was a bit extreme but they betrayed me and I have taught them a few lessons. First, man the fuck up and be a friend and the second was don't fuck with me. I had a good alibi in my boss and mum. You can guess I'm sure. Let's just say that they have learnt a valuable lesson. Good day everyone.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
Bitter-sweet

in substance, timing and ending. A fine emotionally-trying story. As a late stage IV colon cancer survivor, I lived it much like it was written, but for the dying that I have to accept every day in my heart and soul.

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
Wish it happened this way

Well thought out especially the legal realities of divorce. The whole scenario about fathering a friends child is a bit far fetched and doesn't add anything to the primary storyline. We can only wish that we could be as cold and calculating as Rob when faced with an extreme emotional event such as a cheating spouse. It rarely happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Flawed

By the time Rob found out about Adam,Peggy would have had enough time to reach a decision who to live with.Also as the house is inPeggy 's name,Rob would not have been able to get aline of credit without her signature.

TailakaTailakaover 6 years ago
Not Flawed...

If you read carefully you would see: "...an open line of credit when we put in the swimming pool and hot tub and both of our signatures were on the account. We had paid off what we had borrowed, but the line of credit was still open."

She NEVER checked on the line of credit. He stayed in Mexico until the overdue payment requests alerted Peggy to the missing money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong

Tailaka is wrong.An open line of credit means any further application will automatically be granted,but it will still have to be signed by the property owner as it is called the fall against the new loan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
10/02/17 Anonymous

This dickless/dumb ass anonymous is talking shit. The line of credit would have established the house as collateral for the "or" required signatures for the loan. Thus it would only require one signature for a loan against the house. This is similar to a power of attorney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

This is the best story I've ever read. Well done

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 6 years ago
YES!!

1 Bitch burnt, hopefully, more to come!

BrianBensonBrianBensonabout 6 years ago
Loved it!

Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I seriously don't get it

How can anyone find this utterly disgusting behaviour reasonable or sexy? I don't know about people's fetishes on this site but revenge violence and destroying people's lives is too far. Fellow men, you're not entitled to your wives, get over it. Revenge porn is not funny, revenge violence is not funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Good ending so it got 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A. Great Revenge. Story

Karma is a bitch and it really did a number on Peg. She tried to fuck over a man that loved her with all his heart. To sugar coat it Peg wanted to have her cake band eat it too. Ah hell she was just a lying cheating bitch that got what she deserved. Maybe she went to California and realized what she had done to a good man that loved her. NA she just found another man and probably did the same thing again because lepords don't change there spots

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
3/7 anon

Do us a favor you spineless, useless piece of shit zip it. One its a story. Two in reality both parties in a marriage "own" each other. if one decides to change that well then have some backbone and say whats wrong, if it cant be fixed get divorced. If you are a male please be sterile. if female please stay single and buy toys, do not inflict your disease of narcissism, and feminism on a decent man. Or do one better, Pull the trigger please . this peg was an unrepentant cunt, didn't want to be an adult, she wanted to fuck around and not pay for it. Shoe on the other foot, she'd have burned him alive for the same thing. ive seen similar stuff in real life and did the guy deserve to lose his balls. yep you play you pay, Good job JPB this one might have been a bit over the top but I agree with the general sentiment fully

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sad, isn't it?

Sad, in that both a good man who loved his wife, and what started out as a good marriage- until "Big Dick" got involved with a slut wife- so two major things died.

Then the good guy, he managed to get his life together, and managed to keep his friends wife- with his blessing, mind you- alive.

Would I be that loving? Eh, doubtful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I Have One Problem. With This Story

And I see it a lot...in fiction and in real life. Oh, and I rarely have a problem with legal or financial details in a story. Hell, I am not a banker. And I sure as Hell am not a lawyer. And I hate it when people discredit a story because of such pissant details. It's fiction, people. Maybe you should be reading The Wall Street Journal, instead.

But back to my conundrum. Why do so-called friends always seem to side with the guilty party in an affair and assist in shoving the knife in the back of a friend. When I returned from deployment and found my wife had been having sex with a large number of men, including some I would have listed previously as friends and that almost every friend I had knew about it and kept it from me, I lost every friend I had. It has pleased me to tell a few of them that their spouses were cheating on them too.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
Take

That Bitch! Come on Guys You gotta love it! Hell it's a B.T.B. and more story!

Sure the story is flored but who cares" I don't " So yeah Thanks You get My Endorsement! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Liked this one a lot

Just had one question. Does Peg's judgement ever go away? Could she show up 5 years later when he's in a house with his new wife and kid and enforce the judgement? That would be a bummer. He might consider a move. Permanently.

forsure798285forsure798285almost 6 years ago
I loved this story

Having lived through two divorces I can always relate to a good story of the cheating wife screwed over story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I handed the letter to Tanya and she read it and started crying. I took her in my arms to comfort her and when she was all cried out she asked me what I was going to do.

"I'm going to do the same thing you and Tom did when you knew my wife was cheating on me, not one god damned thing, goodbye Tanya"

GymShortsGymShortsover 5 years ago
Marvelous!

With "friends" like he had Good thing he didn't have any enemies! One more thing he could have done was to "accidently" leave a faucet on and the heat set to high when he moved out..

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 5 years ago
One of your best

Well written. Ok, a good editor would make this even better but it was still a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
JPB - you've done it again - A BRILLIANT STORY!

I loved it. Full marks to one of the best on this Website!

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
Excellent read...

For the one's warning about Adam's retaliation... sorry but he just don't have the BALLS for it now.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good stuff

One of those JPBs that show just how good he can be. One of his best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Bit

Bit over the top with the revenge.He could have left the house alone has it had been her mother's.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 5 years ago
Great

Great story well thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it...

Love a story with a moral in it... A bit old testament for me, but hey. Still a great read.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithalmost 5 years ago
Sweet Revenge - Well Done!

Oh, Rob! such a sweet man, yet, a vengeful man! Don't let Tayna find out what all you did...

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundalmost 5 years ago
I think

the story told by anon 9/22/15 is at least as telling as the one in the main story. The level of barefaced treachery on every level by these women is startling. No wonder there's a saying to the effect that "Once you do that we don't want you back". The astonishing thing is she wanted him back even after producing two black kids, and must actually have expected him to go for it. The fact that the husband had taken such steps to completely disappear and she'd even then come after him is doubly fascinating.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 5 years ago
Great story!

Wow, you took BTB almost all the way, I don't know how you could have gone any further!

Well done. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
OUTSTANDING

I LOVED THIS STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ahhh yes !

I can think of nothing to add to what the others have said already "very well". Other than to say it was probably one of the most unique story plots that I have ever read. I "Thank You" for the time and effort it took to write it. Please continue. You make life enjoyable for others.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 5 years ago
Still a great story

Second time I’ve read it, and still like it a lot. Nothing is over the top. Everything Rob does is realistic, including his prophetic explanation of how Peg gets nothing. Maybe Tom picking Tanya’s next husband was a stretch, but not that far. A lot of terminal patients, especially younger ones, get jealous knowing their surviving spouse will move on; by choosing, Tom chose a much healthier path from the emotional perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Darn It

I Loved this Story .. I wish I knew how to deal with a Cheating Wife ... Make that Ex Wife ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a bitch.

Another disgusting twat. Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cant

She can't be fired just because her boss doesn't like how she treated one of his friends.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
anon didn't you read the rest

she wasn't fired because of the boss's friend. They were down sizing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ugh

You need to see a shrink. These revenge fantasy stories dont wipe away your hate for women. Your wife left you, we get it. See a doc and get over it and move on with your life. I sure hope you dont own weapons.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Good story, but mixed feelings. 5*****

That wife was so evil, it is hard to believe he stayed with her as long as he did.

Banging his friend's wife after she was pregnant, but before they knew the husband was dying, was not good karma.

However, I do like a happy ending!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good story

Don’t understand the need for the FIRST divorce filing.

Can someone explain why he did it?

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Hey, this is a happy story

Seems to me everything worked out perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Um ....

The credit card companies and the bank issuing the line of credit would come for him once they found out that she couldn't pay. Especially if they were married. Believe me - it happens. Happened to me and the credit card company was happy to quote the laws and court decisions to me. Ditto my lawyer. In this case especially since HE made the purchases and signed for line of credit money after she left - doesn't matter if she set it up before hand, he had to sign for or request for more payments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re: Anon 9/21/19

He did it go keep her off balance, not filing for adultery to buy himself a little more time so she wouldn't realize what he was up to. Probably JOB's best story. Y Signed: BTW

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Great story cheaters caught and punishment deserved

And basically almost all lived happily ever after

One of what I read of yours really enjoyed this means now I have to read all of yours

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One star, poor cuckie

Stop writing revenge fantasies and just accept your wife fucked other men and enjoy the idea shes getting good cock fucking from them. No longer is she bored of your pathetic fucking of her.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Nice story

I loved her reasoning, you broke his best part so I left him. Shows what a cold calculating bitch she was. Nicely written.

OlduffyOlduffyover 4 years ago
A few twists

I felt like I was reading my life!

Thanks for the memories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anonymous 11/22/19...

Since it's quite obvious that you're venting to relieve some of the stress of what must be some very unfortunate events going on in your life, please allow me to assist that you may better understand what you're doing right now.

Ahem...

Projection - The act of unconsciously taking unwanted emotions or traits you don’t like about yourself and attributing them to someone else.

You're welcome :)

calibammacalibammaover 4 years ago
One Star, poor Cukie

One star hold your peace! I suppose you love the wimpy cuk stories. Well I absolutely love revenge stories because it’s more natural actions for some dog betraying you. Like the recent news story out of Houston, Tx when the betrayed sent the ex a Text asking if she was ready to meet her maker. She shun him and went on with her little birthday gig. Ex showed up with two guns, drag her skanky ass out onto the lawn shot her once in the head after she hit the ground he blasted her three more times making sure she perished...bet she didn’t see that coming huh. Writer good job!!!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Again, this is Bob at his best, just don't see it often enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Extremely well written. Great character development and the story line is completely believable. Easy to believe it is true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A great story

Revenge at it's best. She tried well for a whi to e fuck over him but in the end she took it it in her ass royally

Revenge at its best

mainer42mainer42about 4 years ago
Bob at his very best

Heart was pumping there for a bit. Great read!

Grimjack01Grimjack01about 4 years ago
Nice twist

Ok this was a good read on a typical cheater, BUT the ending was glorious. Well done.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

I liked this one, a lot

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Second reading ending still thought great. But

1-wimp taking stupid pills year No sex! Know 80 year olds still do it once a week

2-then split and goes another 6 months

3-friends know and don't tell -ex friends

4-Tom and Tanya just possible to forgive after explanation

Enough

Ending saved it first time

After reading again too wimpy at first. FTDS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS