All Comments on 'Sticking it to Peggy'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 404 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

A heartless whore who got fucked royally up the ass for trying to fuck Rob over! The ending gives Rob the life he never had with his selfish, wanton, slut wife.5*s.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Might be

The best JPB story I've ever read. Love the beating laid on White and the burning laid on Peg.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 4 years ago
Did you have to cut off his nuts?

Hell yes! Great story, from one just plain to another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How were those extra few inches of salami?

Was it worth all the shit it caused? Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's a fun story

But there is ZERO way in hell he could get away with 3/4's of it. He WOULD be tracked down by the FBI and locked up until his trial. She could admit her adultery, but any jury in the country would convict him with all the evidence of all he did. HE not her would be screwed in the end. 30 years buddy.

nzzynzzyalmost 4 years ago

good one maybe not

BeauReadyBeauReadyalmost 4 years ago
Ok, until ...

He was doing just fine until - he got married. Now, suddenly, he's got assets. Assets that can be attached. Ex-wife is about to get her pound of flesh back.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago
The best JPB story

It was fascinating reading the comments for this story. I found I was in complete agreement with sdc97230. The story heavily implies that Peggy is dead and it was quite likely that Tom killed her.

1) Why would Peggy cut all ties with her sister? There's no mention of the two having a strained relationship before she left, so Peggy never speaking to the sister again for the rest of her life seems bizarre.

2) Peggy went to stay with relatives... which means they were also her sister's relatives. The sister could have just called up her Uncle and Aunt to ask, "Hey, how's my sister doing?"

However, the story explicitly says that "noone" heard from Peggy after she moved, which implies Peggy never even made it to the relatives' house...

3) Why would a selfish cunt like Peggy go to the trouble of filing for divorce, actually get a 50/50 settlement, then just never pursue it again. I can understand her giving up when he started dodging payments (like Rob told her he would), but he was never even asked for the money. If she believed him, Peggy wouldn't have bothered paying a lawyer to go through with the divorce. The only answer that makes sense is that she disappeared before she could get the courts to chase Rob for payment.

As for Tom being the prime suspect in Peggy's disappearance, it fits perfectly with the story. The guy had terminal cancer and was willing to go to extreme lengths to take care of Tanya after his death. Tom personally picked Rob to father a child with his wife, because he trusted his friend would look after them. Rob wouldn't be able to "take care of the girls" if he was being hounded by Peggy over the divorce settlement... so Peggy had to be dealt with permanently.

Peggy's dead and Tom killed her. It was the last thing he did to protect his wife's future happiness.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

"But there is ZERO way in hell he could get away with 3/4's of it. He WOULD be tracked down by the FBI and locked up until his trial."

What? Why? he didnt commit any crime, he perpetrated no fruad on a finacial institution, why would the FBI care? Hell these days people are literally trying to fire bomb court houses and murder federal agents and no one is getting arrested

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

One.more time for a really good JPB story. Peg definitely should have gotten a little of what Adam got, but I guess she was burned enough.

prevackerprevackeralmost 4 years ago
Angel and devil

If he was as vengeful and homicidal as is described, he was not going to be a wonderful lover nor father for anyone. The story seems to be the kind of impotent thinking that someone has when he lacks the mettle to actually DO something.

The writer seems to know what to do- but I really doubt he would ever do anything like that... only fantasize about it.

Which makes the fantasy "unbelievable", except for explaining how he became married to a deceitful sex-addled woman in the first place.

From a writing standpoint, the story did move along and lacked most of the silly errors and cliches that other stories have. Maybe he should write up what actually happened? BTW: only men think that any woman would prefer an asshole with a big cock over a nice guy. Size may matter, but most men have a fist and forearm that can simulate a HORSE COCK, if some woman really really "needs more".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Complete Story

Finally a complete story. A good one too!

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

The final epilogue is that Peg and White went to the police and FBI, and Rob was charged with multiple counts of fraud. While out on bail, he was walking to his car, when someone came behind him and crushed his skull, and while down, crushed his balls.

Not nice, but that is the type of revenge that the author and commentators like, and so let us go all the way with no one being a law-abiding person.

Fuck everyone who things that immoral and criminal acts are good revenge for adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Typical neckbeard "nice guy" revenge fantasy. Predictable. Nasty. Boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Loved it..isn't payback sweet..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Garbage

Just plain garbage. The plot of this story is beneath the level of a five year old. No talent for writing what so ever. Complete trash. At least the whore lost in the end but it was still trash.

knoxhardknoxhardover 3 years ago
Evil

Peggy is evil. And his friends are horrible. Not even one male friend willing to set him straight after 16 months of her shit. And her doing it so blatantly that everyone knew what she was up to. Not even one male friend questioning whether having the bitch wife from hell come back to him would be a good thing? Whoa.

Trying to imagine a man confronting what he learns about his wife and friends from Tanya and her hubby when he finally gets pissed enough to mention getting a PI. The fury would be epic. And the depression re: all his friends. The sense of betrayal would be overwhelming.

I wonder if JPB got the idea for this story from some of the research that was done in the early 2000s by Michelle Langley and published in Women's Infidelity: Living In Limbo: What Women Really Mean When They Say "I'm Not Happy" in 2005. Apparently, Peggy has lots and lots of real world counterparts and hubby here, clueless as he is, isn't nearly as clueless as a lot of real world husbands. Scary to contemplate.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 3 years ago
Re: Powersworder and BeauReady

Powersworder: You could be correct or not, your theory is interesting but it's based on nothing specifically written in the story. It's really only based on only one sentence: "She couldn't find work in our area so she relocated to California where she had some relatives and no one - not even her sister - has heard from her since." The odds are pretty good that she was blackballed from finding similar work where she lived and was probably pretty well ostracized from any family and friends there too. So she planned to move to California, maybe she did, then discovered her family out there already knew what she had done and they didn't take it well, so she move on not staying in touch with them as there would be no point. Maybe she changed her mind, didn't go to California and never even contacted them from where ever she ended up. I don't believe her sister was even mentioned beyond her saying as she was leaving for the 'separation' that that's where she was going to stay and at the very end of the story. We don't know if she really went there or if she shacked up with White as we weren't told. An interesting theory that someone could have fun with in an alternate version or sequel but not based on any facts in this story except conjecture.

Beauready: Where did you come up with that idea? He has no more assets after he got remarried than he had before. Unless they commingled their assets, what was Tanya's before she married Rob would stay hers, what he brought in would remain his. Meaning what they brought into the marriage would remain theirs if they later divorced. What they gained afterwards would be community or marital property depending on the state laws where they lived. Only a few states vary from this and since JPB didn't give us that information your assertions have no basis. You may remember he was driving a leased car, living in a furnished apartment and she apparently believed what he told her would happen if she came after the money she believed and was in all reality probably owed.

Rehnquist gave a very coherent explanation of what Authors and people leaving comments often get wrong in the real world. In the fantasy world it's up to the Authors but not to people leaving comments as they presume to know the facts.

To the person who stated that the FBI would be hot on his trail, try watching a few episodes of 'American Greed' to see what it takes for that to happen.

For a different way this was handled by the husband read Q's excellent story 'An Unexpected Reaction", the husband doesn't react well after finding out that everyone knew but no one told him. No one dies in Q's story either. *****'s for both stories. Signed: BTW

DoublespotDoublespotover 3 years ago

Execellent story and all got what they needed!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Correction

I man with no testicles can still have sex there just no little swimmers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

I needed to see this, thank you for putting the words together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
ROB AND TANYA...........................................................

Are a pair of disgusting pieces of shit. If they were trying to make a baby, why waste that first nut that after 18 months hadcto have been a big one, down her throat? No, they were having an affair. No real difference between what the wife and Adam were doing. And Tom is just a complete fucking joke. Ok so he's dying and knows it. He spends his last months participating in his wife fucking someone else. Hell, in that situation I would want complete fidelity for the short time I was still around. Yeah, she loves me that's why she's spending multiple nights a week in the other guys bed, sucking his dick qhen she's already pregnant. I gave the story a 3 for the burn of Peggy and Adam but there truly are no likable people here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This whole situation sounds absurd until you go to YouTube and see court cases were one spouse murders another after years of marriage to be with someone they're cheating with. It's amazing how many married women get some stupid slug to murder their husband for insurance policies. So as far out as this story sounds, it doesn't compare to the messed realities that can be viewed on YouTube.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good story and romantic but sad towards the end. Definitely a 5 star ✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟 ratings.

Ali Singapore

SignedBTWSignedBTWabout 3 years ago

Re: Anonymous/Correction

You are missing one/the most important point. Do you honestly believe Adam's ego, the guy with the big cock is going to be able to strut his shit with women anytime soon again? This guy isn't tough, he ain't Manu Ginobili. Manu didn't even flinch once in his first game back, do you think Adam would do the same? Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The plan from Tom's point of view would have been to make have a good guy (remember Rob didn't go stepping out by his choice but because of his "wife's" scankiness) who he knew would love and care for Tanya and the baby faithfully.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So much wrong here. I could not get past the paragraph about buying a Remington 700 on eBay, you can't you never have been able to. Then you cash out your 401K without your wifes knowledge? Can't do that either, its is illegal, you can't even transfer it to another broker without their verbal and written consent (POA don't count). Plus, if you don't pay, the courts will find you and put your ass in jail until you do. Just how it is. I know, 30 years in family law. I have put lots of deadbeats in jail and enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She was so smart that she thought she had it all figured out...she was going to screw around on the loving husband...but she never figured on him finding out...in the end she got the royal screwing... and I loved this story.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Some people wrote that your story was sad at the end. Nope. Perfectly happy.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Nice "burn" on the Ex-wife! Great revenge on "Dick head White!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Big deal for me! Moving in with sister!

How could he not know otherwise??

Communication or lack of in marriage!

What happened to sister?

Friends?! Not if keeping her affair secret!!!! jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the best story that I have ever read about a cheating wife. I love the ending and Tom's letter to his friend Rob. The love and devotion to his wife and trust in his friend Rob, brought tears to my eyes about Tom's passing.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteelealmost 3 years ago

A good story well told.

Thanks for putting it together for us, JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I felt bad for Tom he was a great husband, I bet anything that if the roles were reversed and Tanya couldnt have sex, he wouldnt take up with another like she did.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

love these get even stories. The first part is actually part of my true life and my first marriage. She said we need to separate for awhile and find myself. Found her flying down to Vegas by herself with some guy then came hoe, found going to bars without me and meeting guys. Met with her then she says I want to go out and fuck around but if it doesn't work out can I come home? Duh! I was crying, yeah a grown man, got up and left. She left me with two young girls that now hate me. Bu I married a good woman, lasted 40 years. Guess I should write a story and it would be true!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Typical EXCELLENT story by JPB! 5/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story, the cheater got what she deserved, felt sorry for Tom. He did the best he could do for his family.

Ranger001Ranger001almost 3 years ago

Well written, well edited. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Way to go Rob !!!

RIP Tom, hope your in a happy place 5*

des67des67almost 3 years ago

Cheating skank got what she deserved,,,Rob got what he needed,,, Tanya and Tom became parent,,, RIP Tom... Rob and Tanya live a happy life together with their children....5 STARS...Added to favorites.....

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 3 years ago

What a great story, even with the bittersweet ending. 5*b~~ JB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Page 1 observation is: Considering the way Rob satisfies Tonya, the Adam White character must have a magic cock, or Peggy would not have cut Rob off from sex for a year before leaving to enjoy Adam on a daily basis. Page 3: Peggy confirms Adam's prowess.

Lucky Rob. He knows if he is ever permanently injured in an accident or develops erectile dysfunction for any reason such as cancer, a kidney issue, heart disease or anything else, that Tanya will find a new stud. The good part is that she KNOWS Rob will understand HER NEEDS.

Rob's alibi wouldn't have lasted 20 minutes. At best it would have gotten his friends charged with perjury or lying to the police. Question them separately about things like "who had the luckiest hand all night", how much was bet, and the whole thing collapses. Stupid Rob bought their gifts using Barbara's Visa and MasterCard. Those purchases could be traced. Adam and everyone else knows Rob did it or was responsible. Maybe Rob needs to be careful when he exits cars at night.

Finally, Rob's careful plan to steal the value of Barbara's house collapsed the day he married Tanya. Now he can't scurry off to Mexico to hide from the legal system. He will need a job to provide for their little girl and future children. The court will now have salary or wages to garnish. Running up Barbara's credit cards was spiteful but understandable. Taking their co-owned certificates of deposit was payback justified by her cheating. However, borrowing on the house's line of credit and then defaulting on it WAS STEALING. It showed that Rob wasn't any better than Barbara. The house wasn't his. The CD's and 401k were his or jointly owned. Rob was a thief, and a thief is as much a cheater as Barbara was.

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggiealmost 3 years ago

Let’s hear it for the good guys! YAY

Let’s hear it for the bad guys! BOO

Good yarn. Fun to read.

DGHear2DGHear2almost 3 years ago

Good story!

With Respect

DG Hear

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

too sad to be enjoyable

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

A bullshit load of absurdities. Man choses another man to impregnate his wife while he sits in the basement knowing he will die from cancer without ever regaining erection? You gotta be real stupid to swallow that. A real man would get a gun and shoot himself.

Alibi? You have to be really stupid to believe that would pass police investigation scrutiny. Maybe if the police is Barney Fife from Mayberry Sheriff's office, without the help of Sheriff Griffith himself.

And how dumb you have to be to be cheated upon for a year without noticing anything, and more, initially buying wife's story about separation without actual doing any check what that was about? This is a constant in JPB stories - a total unobserving dumbass all of a sudden becomes superbly clever conspirator.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

A good , good story. Wife& boy friend got what they deserved. AAAAA+++++

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

I rarely read and much lesser, score 4 star for this cuckold story writer.

Once I found his penchant for writing things that I hate I try to ignore him.

But sometimes monkeys set on typewriters can churn out a Shakespeare, so I guess

it is also with JPB.

I rarely comment about authors unless I like their work but...

I do hate cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This one has an ending

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Still a great payback story the second time around. Great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok. A very interesting story. I liked it, gave it 5 stars. But there are some comments on here, that raise some issues for me-

#1. If he is living ,and working in the US, the wifey/slut, could take him back to court, and possibly garnish his wages. I realize he says he will disappear to Mexico. But will the new woman and baby, go with him?

#2. Whomever beat Adam White, would be going to jail, for a long, long time. I don’t think the cops, would have bought the card playing story. Unless there was a string of other sluts, and vengeful husbands, he left in their wake.

#3. Peggy is one of the most despicable characters on Literotica. I can’t begin to understand, how a wife( or husband) could be in love with their spouse, and treat them this way. The fact that their friends were aware of the situation, shows Peggy really was, a controlling, Narcissist bitch! Even during the final confrontation they had, she NEVER expressed any remorse, for what she put her husband through.

#4. “ mutual friends” . If I knew of a situation like this, I would either dump the friends, or rat out the cheating spouse. How can anyone, go out with the poor guy, and listen to his tales of confusion and woe, knowing the wife is playing him, while screwing a bigger dick? The only way I would not bring this into the open, is if he was cheating on her as well. But in that case, they would both, be cut off from our lives.

#5. Fuck my wife, and get her pregnant. This was just wrong, on so many levels.

#6. When someone cheats in a relationship, it always brings a lot of pain. Usually, the situation, is not black and white. One person is not 100% good, and the other 100% bad. Usually there is remorse expressed, either because of the cheating, or the actions that followed it. I “ Marvel” at the amount of stories here, where one spouse is a “ super hero” and the other a dastardly villain. Real life, is not all black and white. Plenty of “ shades of grey”

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, really enjoyed it.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Good BTB story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good enjoyed it

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

"Payback" and "burning" seem to me to be mostly Mutually Assured Destruction. That is, we like reading about them because it seems like the right thing to happen in case of a betrayal. I like this one for the ending: the decent man and the decent woman end up together with some offspring.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

One of your best and it was finished! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Year and a half? Get real. One of the more stupid wimpy cuckold as MC. AND then physical pain to cheating slut!? Still a woman. No unless life threatening due you use physical. My mother and grandmother turned over in graves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damnit Bob, you made me cry at the end. It just doesnt seem right for a rough and tumble oilfield worker to sit here with tears running down my face. Good story, well told, moved really well, a pleasure to read. thank you

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Great ending to a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! 5 stars. To Anon (about a month ago)... what physical pain was used? If you read the same story I did, MC just told warned her. Try to pay attention.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdover 2 years ago

Foolish Men.

Just give them some Pussy... And they will be like a Pig in the Puddle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written and I loved it.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

Not this man AkSh4BloOd... not me.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 2 years ago

nicely done one of my favs

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bob, Tanya, Rob are ALL AHs, bunch of pathetic losers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ANOTHER STORY WHERE THE WIMP CUCK CLAIMS THE USED CUNT!!

2 STARS FOR THE TRASH TANYA AND ROB ANGLE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1 star because of the Tanya angle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can't believe all the hot heads unhappy with this story. This is a beautiful story. Well-written. Nice plot. Justice for all. Way to go Superman!

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful short story with all the injustices set right. A tad much of punishment for both the White guy and Peg but, as a man, I do think that we men need to be more respectful of marital locks as should wives also.

As for all the negatives, this is fiction writing and according to good college training, the end was good. Accept it.

PorthosandPatPorthosandPatabout 2 years ago

Five stars for the little Guy f**king the system

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

Biblically he committed adultery.

Story-wise his dying friend gave his friend and his wife a gift of love. He gave his wife and his friend a child and a second chance at love.

Peggy was just a cruel bitch. She deserves what's he got.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As you can see (5 stares,) Imliked this tale, particularly the end.

usaretusaretabout 2 years ago

I liked it, particularly the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love it. Definitely a 5 star ⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟 ⭐🌟

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"they like you too much to tell you." - They like him too much to tell him the truth? To at least let him get some action!

\

"I'd wait until I had the report from the detective agency" - Don't wait, clean out the accounts and cancel the credit cards. With friends like these, someone's going to tell Peggy that he knows, and SHE'LL clean them out!

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐ - 1/2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the few JPB tales that deserve the full 5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of JPB's best. A real stand up man and beat the bitch but good

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Just Flippin' Brill!

11/10 Aluminum Bats!!!!!

RimmerdalRimmerdalalmost 2 years ago

You know that sound an aluminum bat makes when it hits a baseball?..........................

AstronomalyAstronomalyalmost 2 years ago

I love the Loving Wives community. It’s rare to see a near unanimous approval of a tale. Nice one JPB; I had fun reading this. It was paced well, more or less charactered well, and some great revenge against a manipulative spouse. 5 Stars.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayalmost 2 years ago

No likeable people in this story, just an attempt at appealing the "Awesome story, dude, they really got what was coming to them - 6 stars all the way!!!" crowd.

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

Second reading: just a damn good tale. And loved the ending, all of it,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'd say it is unaimous! Well done. Good editing. Keep writing.

XYZ

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"But no one could tell me where she was staying, either couldn't or wouldn't" - They know enough to be able to tell him she has a live-in lover, but not enough to tell him where?

\

How could she plan for him doing things like closing accounts other than closing them first, and she obviously hadn't done that. And how can she use him getting laid against him when she's been cheating for over a year?

\

"She even paid for the aluminum ball bat." - Alibi or no, if it's discovered that a bat was bought with her line of credit, he's gonna be in trouble. Even if there's enough reasonable doubt to save him a conviction, it can be expensive, and White might win a civil case where the standard of proof is lower.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too much

Ending of story

He is in prison for embezzlement and fraud. But no Bubba. She found attorney and accountant who while didn't believe in cheating didn't allow stupid people to get by with brazenly breaking law.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written. Thanks for a good read.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

5stars! Great to read a character with balls.

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 2 years ago

Nominate this story for the "Best of JPB" list!

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 2 years ago
finally

a cheating wife story i loved.

DepravedDepictionsDepravedDepictionsalmost 2 years ago

Great story. For someone like myself who has been at the receiving end of this kind of adultery, it was a very welcome read.

Well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Peggy should play Rob's game. Hire a couple of thugs to work him over the way he paid someone to beat her boyfriend. After all, isn't turn about fair play?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't mean this in any kind of accusatory way, as I am a Loving Wives reader also, but does anyone else think that this kind of revenge porn is a bit toxic and hateful? Whatever gleeful joy we feel at a wife being fucked over won't help us overcome whatever has driven us to be into this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God you people in the comments suck, Bob 5 BIG STARS... You people in the comments, are the problem in the world these days, any time the white hetero male is broken emotionaly, physically, finacially, and spiritually, you all cheer and praise the story, but have the woman have to pay for her lying, cheating, and scheming and you all cry foul. I wish you all a nice trip off a cliff. Bob fkn fantastic story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS