Sticky in 72

Story Info
A friend clones himself to gangbang his favorite fuck buddy.
1.6k words
3.69
3.9k
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've had a really busy day and so have you. You're visiting my home town to take job interviews for your next step up the career ladder. I text you and we meet at a hotel bar just a little off the beaten path - a little dingy, but a decent selection of booze.

We have a few drinks and talk about current events. I remember all the reasons I'm glad to be your friend and lover. Then I drop the bomb on you: "I think I figured out the cloning machine."

I slowly undo your button-down dress shirt down to your belly button, and pull one shoulder off so it's obvious you're not wearing a bra. The bartender barely notices - he's too busy with two girls at the other end of the bar who are loudly demanding more shots and sugary cocktails.

I pull down the left side of your blouse, tug out your breast and start fondling it openly. You moan, and a tiny splash of wetness emits from your bottom. Grabbing my glass, I take a swig of beer, swish it in my mouth, and spit it all across your naked tit and the rest of your top, revealing your other nipple underneath the thin fabric.

Another man approaches you and pulls down the other side of your top, just above your areola. "Hey!" you shout and then you look up and realize - it's another me. This is all part of the game. You relax as best you can, knowing it's all just me, it's all part of our fun. It's still very weird, but at the same time, you're still getting wet. The other me slowly puts his hand under your other breast and lifts it out of your unbuttoned top, and then starts to pull on it.

Now that both of your tits are out, I reach down and quickly undo the last two buttons on your top. My other self and I push your chai forward, pick up your gigantic breasts, and lay them on top of the bar. We each take our drinks and start to pour them over you, starting from your nipples and moving up until we reach just under your chin. "NNNnnn" you grunt, while the cold liquid causes your nipples to grown and harden.

My clone and I grab you by the arms and pull you out of the seat. We reach down with our free hands and work together to remove your belt, then rip down your pants and underwear to your ankles. My clone grabs your other arm and holds you steady while I cut your pants and underwear apart - you're now wearing a wet, unbuttoned blouse, shoes, and nothing else.

We carry you from the bar into the hotel lobby bathroom. We sit you down in the handicapped stall, where there's plenty of room. I pull out my dick and begin to stroke it, and my clone does too. You start to wonder what's going to happen next, and then things get even weirder. The bathroom door opens and you hear several - no, dozens - of people starting to come inside. While you watch the two dicks in front of you growing in size, a crowd of other men start to appear behind us in the entrance to the stall. They're all my clones. Each of them is wearing only a pair of swim trunks and flip flops. Once they see your practically naked body, they pull out their cocks, and soon enough you have almost a dozen erect penises staring you in the face. Your jaw drops. "Oh my god," you think, "what in MMMMMPH" you're caught off guard by me shoving my fully erect dick all the way in your gaping mouth. The first clone, closest to you, pulls your head to the side and shoves his dick in too. You have two fat cocks in your mouth while you sit almost nude in the bathroom of a hotel lobby, with innumerable men waiting to take their turn with your body.

After only a few seconds of double penetrating your mouth, I step back and take off my clothes. My first clone does the same. We move below you and i slowly insert my cock into your pussy - then the other me settles under your damp asshole, and patiently waits for you to let him in. Before long, you're being fucked in both your bottom holes, long and slow, each of us pulling almost all the way out before pushing back in, while you get wetter and wetter.

Meanwhile, my other clones are forcing their way in to the stall. Two stand by your side and you instinctively grab their dicks, stroking them with your sweaty hands while they softly slap your face and spit on your head. Another one steps forward and puts his heavy, engorged penis as far down your throat as it can go, then pulls it out, then back in, and starts to just slowly ram your face full of cock. He, too, starts spitting on your head.

Finally, one more steps in and grabs both of your enormous breasts in his big hands and sticks his fat dick between them for an epic titfuck. He shakes your breasts up and down across his rock hard shaft and then settles into a rhythm of pushing and pulling, getting maximum friction between the soft round shape of your tits and the stiff straight shape of his dick.

You now have six cocks touching your body, using your unbelievable softness to get off - it's the hottest feeling in the world - and there are still more waiting. Eventually the cock in your mouth pulls out so you can take a breath, and you ask me: "How many did you make?" I answer: "Seventy one. Plus me!" You gasp, and as soon as you begin to comprehend the massive gang bang you are about to undertake, the dick is back in your mouth.

After the initial shock of seventy-two dicks fucking you every which way, you actually feel yourself start to get excited. The dick in your mouth tastes even more amazing - the cocks in your hands feel huge - and suddenly a huge splash of juice sprays out of your pussy, all over my pelvis, as you violently cum from the all-over fucking. As you orgasm, the cock in your ass does too, filling your bottom with huge ropes of thick semen. The feeling pushes your orgasm even further, and as your whole body starts to shudder, the cocks in your hands go off, showering your back, shoulders and hair with absurdly large streamers of cum. The dick in your mouth pops out sprays your entire face down in a mess of jism, while the cock between your tits explodes all over your neck and chin, leaving a coating that drips onto the top of your breasts and begins to hang down from your nipples. Finally, I cum inside your pussy, emptying myself of an enormous amount of cum as deep as my dick will go.

Six men have fucked your brains out - sixty-six to go. At first, my other selves fuck your ass, tits, mouth, pussy and hands just like we did - and leave you covered in cum, just like we did. But by the fourth round, your cum-soaked shirt is ripped off (and wrung out over your head, splattering semen all over your hair, face and chest) and your fully nude body is being spit-roasted, face-fucked, armpit-fucked, and slapped around by impatient clones. You've given yourself over to the gang bang and can't stop yourself from having huge, wet orgasms every time there's more than five dicks touching you.

Forty-eight dicks in, you already can't see from all of the cum covering your face. Your head feels heavy because of how much spit and semen is stuck to your hair. Your ass is gaping and dribbling cum, as is your pussy. Cum is practically pouring off of your nipples as it runs off your upper body. And yet more dicks are pressing towards you, touching your body, slapping against you, waiting their turn.

Sixty-six dicks in, you spit a huge wad of cum all over your own body, from the last cock that had forcefully ejaculated into your mouth. You're an absolute mess. Even your legs and arms are runny with dripping semen. You reach down to touch your tender pussy and it feels like there's an inch of cum covering everything. You're sore and exhausted.

The last six of me decide to give you a break and simply jerk off onto your body - mostly into your hair and on your face. You sit on the toilet in the stall, breathing heavily, as stream after stream of gooey, warm semen splatters on to your body. Finally, it's all over.

The clones have all left. I return. I ask how you're feeling. "Amazing," you respond, "but really sticky and really tired and kind of gross." I reach down and attach a collar to your neck. "What?" you ask. "This is how you're getting home," I say. I lead you stumbling out of the stall, totally nude except for being completely covered in the semen of 72 of me, towards the elevators. Every step of the way, your pussy and ass leak more and more cum down your curvy legs, over your ankles and on to the floor. We find your room and I show you ti the shower.

As you clean yourself, I ask if you'd like to do it again tomorrow, maybe somewhere outdoors. You respond, "Not tomorrow. But the day after?"