Sticky in Nowheresville

Story Info
Friends get wet and freaky in a dive.
1.8k words
4
7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're out for the first time together in a long time, in a new town for both of us, on a conference trip again. I've found a dive bar where independent artists like to play and I've talked you into joining me to see a lineup of DJs and bands nobody's heard of. That's my kind of scene - dark rooms, crazy musicians, off the beaten path. It also means we won't run into any coworkers.

We meet up at 9:30 PM and head to the venue. We're both a little tipsy but I'm definitely ahead of you on drinks - I've been getting accosted by salespeople since the sponsored cocktail hour that started at 5. We make it just in time for the opening act and it's a blast - just the kind of music we need after a day of working for the man.

At the break between acts, you tell me you need to use the bathroom. I nod and head to grab another drink. You find yourself in a long line for one of the three unisex toilets and wait patiently for your turn. I grab a dirty martini, pay too much for it, tip well, and then drink it too quickly. It's not too long before I'm also in line for the bathrooms.

You're just finishing your piss and wiping yourself off. You stand up, wash your hands, and unlock the bathroom door so you can get back to drinking and dancing. That's when the power goes out. The music stops, the main lights go dark, all that's left are the exit signs. The whole bar erupts in groans and profanity. In the commotion, you decide the safest move is to sit back down on the commode. Unfortunately, you forget to lock the door.

Meanwhile, I can't hold it in any longer. I stumble to the toilets, bumping past several disgruntled patrons, reach out, and find an unlocked door. I fish my cock out and try to imagine where to aim my piss in the darkness.

"Hey, wait! HEY!" you say, but it's far too late. I'm so desperate that my entire penis is already out of my trousers, pointed directly at your torso. Before my inebriated brain can process the fact that I'm not alone in the pitch black bathroom, I break the seal. Warm piss pours all over your neck and chest. "DUDE! What the FUCK!" you shout. I finally realize what's going on, but there's not much I can do but apologize. "Oh shit, I'm so sorry, holy crap, I'm sorry!" None of this, of course, stops the flow of piss. "Jesus fucking Christ" you mutter, as I stand there urinating all over your upper body, completely incapable of figuring out how to clench my stubborn, selfish bladder. Finally, the stream stops.

You stand up and push me hard in the chest, right into the sink. "What the fuck, asshole? I was in here first! You pissed all over me!" I stand there stunned, embarrassed, and most of all trying to imagine how I can make it up to you. "I'm so sorry. Sorry! I didn't..."

And then the lights come back on. The power to the bar restored, we both look at the state of you - you, via the bathroom mirror, myself firsthand - and all our thoughts of fighting disappear immediately. Your top has been rendered almost completely translucent by my piss, and your nipples are sticking out like fat pencil erasers through the sodden fabric. My penis, which I never got a chance to put back inside my trousers, starts to stiffen up at the sight.

"Hey," I say, putting my hand on your shoulder. "It's just like a wet t-shirt contest. You've done like a dozen of those at least! Let's relax and act like it's no big deal and get a ride back to the hotel. I'll buy you new clothes tomorrow. Nobody will notice. I promise."

"Uh - what about that?" you say, pointing to my increasingly rigid member. "Sorry," I respond, trying to stuff it back in my trousers. You're faster than me, though - you slap my hand away and grab it, wrapping your fingers around the shaft. "It's a little too late to put this thing back; you just covered me in piss. How are you going to make it up to me?"

"Uh, a nice long fuck?"

"That's right!" you laugh. "Let's go, asshole."

We step out of the bathroom into the club, music blaring, lights flashing everywhere. We get halfway to the exit when we both realize the DJ is playing one of our favorite tracks. I turn around and tell you that we have to dance. You agree. We head back to the main floor, your top still soaking wet, and start dancing like crazy.

People start to notice that you're dancing in a wet, see-through top, and some of them are really into it. Two other women pour beer bottles out onto themselves, causing their clothes to stick to their breasts and protruding nipples. The DJ puts on an explicitly suggestive track - then another, then another.

"Do you want to go back to the hotel so we can fuck?" I ask, leaning over into your ear. "No," you say, "Let's just fuck here. I like the music."

I take moment to process this. I'm dancing with a woman who I've recently doused in my piss, who is all but half naked in front of me, we're in public, and she wants to be fucked by me right now. Life comes at you fast!

I put my hands on the collar of your top and pull as hard as I can. With the din of the music, only those closest to us on the dance floor can hear it, but there is a tremendous ripping sound as I turn your shirt into rags. Your voluptuous breasts fall out, nipples as hard as rocks.

I put my hands on your shoulders, gently turn you around, and grab your shorts at the waist. I hold my left hand inside the waistband and lean over to tell you to undo the front. I massage your amazing G-cup tits with my right hand while you try to undo your shorts as quickly as possible. You've been getting wet since you saw my dick get stiff in the bathroom and public nudity gets you even more turned on.

Finally your shorts are off. You're naked except for some shreds of a soaked-through top and sandals. People on the dance floor are cheering you on. "Fuck her, man!" shouts some random dude sitting in a booth. Soon enough his sentiment is being repeated by nearly everyone, it seems.

None of the tables or booths in the club are empty; I decide to walk us over to one that has four women and two men; specifically, one of the women who decided to take your example and who is still sitting in a beer-soaked shirt with her breasts clearly visible. Everyone cheers loudly when we arrive at the booth.

"Well, y'all ready for the show?" I say.

"Fuck her, man!" says the crowd. The women in the booth are cheering you on. One reaches behind her back, unties her top, and pulls her tits out, one at a time - and they're WAY bigger than they looked under her clothes. She briefly looks over at the woman with the beer-soaked shirt as if to say "what have you got?" but then turns and looks you right in the eye. "I know you probably like pussy too bitch. You want this pussy? You can have some if you let me watch him fuck you up close."

"I love pussy" you say, "I love big wet pussies and I want yours, please eat me while he fucks me," and the next thing I know the two of you are completely naked, giving each other a 69 on the booth table.

The three other women at the booth, plus the two men, have all started openly masturbating at this point. I finally realize my dick, while stiff as a stone, has been in my pants ever since we left the bathroom. Meanwhile, I can see you already starting to splash your juices into the mouth of your new fuck buddy.

The two of you keep relentlessly licking each other while I fish my ridiculously stiff member out of my trousers. All of a sudden, you win the race - "UNNH! UUUNHH! UUNNH! UUNH! Unh! Uuunnhh!" As I watch from behind, you spill about a half quart of cunt juice all over your new friend's face and hair - and she laps it up with glee. She's a really cute brunette and she looks even better with her hair slicked back with splashes of girl cum.

"Well, that doesn't seem fair," I point out. "You just came all over the place and she hasn't come yet. I think I should fuck her, what do we say?" I ask the others at the booth. Everyone is still stroking themselves, waiting for more action. With no objections to my plan, I climb over to the opposite side, aim my engorged cock head right beneath your slippery tongue, and start to enter your latest lover.

You watch closely as my thick long cock drills into her tight soaking pussy, millimeters at a time. You keep licking her clit attentively and then as soon as I'm all the way in she has her first orgasm, shouting so loud she can be heard over the music. I keep fucking her and thinking about how sexy you looked dancing with me in your piss-soaked shirt - I get harder and harder thinking about it until I'm almost ready to blow.

"Help," I say, "I'm going to cum!" You lift up your head and open your mouth wide. I slide my throbbing cock out of her and try to push it between your lips but once again, my aim fails me. I plaster your face and hair with thick ropes of semen, sticky cum dropping all over your nose, eyebrows and lips. You end up looking like you tried to go bobbing for apples in a saucepan full of jizz.

"Fuck yeah, man! Cum all over her!" The other folks in the booth have descended into their own orgy, but haven't lost sight of their inspiration. I turn around just in time to watch another woman take two enormous loads of cum all over her face and tits. I guess I don't feel so bad now for making you such a mess!

I help you wipe some of my cum away from your eyes. Holding my hand, you walk back to the center of the dance floor. Most of the crowd has either been scared off or has decided to engage in the debauchery we started; the DJ has put on a recorded mix and is blowing two men behind the booth.

I help you to kneel down comfortably and tell you to hold very still. I aim my cock very carefully this time - and completely cover you in my piss.

The next day, we go shopping, meet up with your new friend, and we all get freaky with each other eight ways from Sunday in the hotel bathroom.