All Comments on 'Stiff Dicks Hiding in Panties Pt. 07'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
phallustinephallustine4 months ago

"...a real man with a big cock."

Not too big I hope, but really nice and hard. I just love a hard cock, imagining it throbbing, pulsing in and out.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I can't wait for the next chapter I've loved every one so far, I do love a real man's cock but being with other sissies is just so sexy, keep writing please honey xxx sissy Lucy

cdCindy1cdCindy14 months ago

Another great chapter from such a great writer of Literotica.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOX

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie20084 months ago

Being a sissy and fucked in front of my wife is always so emasculating…but erotic

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Oh, how I wish I could join a group like this! The descriptive scenes give SO many options for orgasming! horny4cum69@proton.me

Bi75tedBi75ted4 months ago

Another great chapter. I was eagerly anticipating Mary’s first anal and you definitely did not disappoint. Good sex scenes, I like how you integrated Carlie into the action to keep the ties to the original group of sissies with all the new characters.

Couples of chapters ago I thought you were to this as an end and you blew it open with lots of new avenues to explore. Looking forward to your next submission.

jsteele322jsteele3224 months ago

you are an exceptional author. Your words, thoughts, descriptions all blend together giving us readers true pleasure.

hugs and sissy kisses

jessica

ChloecrossedChloecrossed4 months ago

Beautiful! I dream of being a sissy bride on day! Xxx

cdCindy1cdCindy13 months ago

I read this chapter again before going onto ch. 8. It really hit home with me because I too would love to be a sissy bride (wearing white of course) marrying my boyfriend in front of everyone. I do have hook-ups with other CDs and sissies from time to time but I really do prefer being with hot masculine studs with big cocks.

One excerpt from this story which is really wonderful is:

"Seeing you become a woman is why everyone is here. Let them see the look that comes over your pretty face when the first dick goes up your fat pussy. I want them all to see you become the beautiful slut you were meant to be."

I would love for everyone, especially my wife and her lover, to watch me lose my anal virginity and to watch my gay lover "fuck the manhood out of me". Alas, that is no longer possible because I lost my anal virginity years ago LOL LOL.

Sissy johnnie, I love your stories -- keep up the great writing.

Your sissy faggot friend,

cdCindy XOXOXOXOXOX

spankedpussyboyspankedpussyboy2 months ago

I need a group like this!!! Sissy sisters having a sissy wedding!! Thank you for allowing me to open up my imagination and the possibilities of a great life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.