All Comments on 'Still Faithful, Always Pt. 03'

by BobNbobbi

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
S/B: "Always UNfaithful & DISrespectful, Still".

Like the sound of nails on a chalkboard, memorable but for the wrong reasons..

I appreciate your efforts, but maybe this is not your forte.

jezzazjezzazabout 10 years ago

These people described here sure do lead a fucked up life. Shit like this always has consequences, which just seem to be ignored here.

It's very unrealistic and flowery, but the writing isn't bad, even if the story is a little...weird. There is no man alive who would be ok with his wife wearing another mans ring like that in public.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 10 years ago
can see why the scores are so low

it sucked, sucking and sucks......I don't which tense to pick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Worse and worse

True drivel.

katibkatibabout 10 years ago
SS

Simply superb!

Only one comment. Dan has surrounded himself with interesting, stimulating, intelligent, creative individuals; Greg, although a lawyer, has no friends and has nothing more to offer than a big dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Laura's true feelings action louder than words

Dan and Leeanne are meant to be. Since the beginning of Laura's affair with Greg, she gave her whole body to Greg and has kept one part of her body closed to Dan. Your one true love is the person you give yourself totally to. In Laura's actions and conversations with Greg she is constantly stating he is the best for her always. Hopefully now the true split will take place.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
Will Farrell as Greg & Rachel Dratch as Laura in ' Always Faithful ' movie SNL inspired by sketch ' The Lovers '

Can Greg be seized by excruciating back spasms while simultaneously having sex

as Laura describes in bombastic terms their future transports of sexual ecstasy. Only to hear Greg scream for her. " Get off of me you ____ "?

I'll be honest, this story veers into self parody with it's largely humor-free sense of grandiosity. This won't be rated by me because it's clear B&B has put a LOT of effort into this epic. But really ? Geriatric sex semi-orchestrated orgies, Laura's calvacade of skewed logic on ring etiquette and import. This story is too edified for my taste, not my cup of Southeast Ceylon Chai tea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Easy to Understand

Why scores are less than 2. It's two more than it deserves

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
There are some sick fucked up perverts on this site.

And they all voted for Obamma, stupid tired boring piece of shit story.

YathinkYathinkabout 10 years ago
"Realistic flavor" ??? Are you for REAL or pulling our chains??

In your bio, you say you like to write loving wives stories "with a realistic flavor" !!!

Are you out of your mind??

On what planet is what you write depictive of a "realistic" marriage???

Or even SOMEWHAT depictive of "realistic" people?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Finally

Dan may be finally getting someone that really loves him. Too bad it was with his slut wife's manipulation. But as always Dan let's Laura take the lead. He had too much integrity to behave like Laura did (taking a real lover) without being pushed into it by her. It's also too bad that Dan has to share not only Laura with Greg but now Artsy with his slut wife, Laura. This chapter finally portrays Laura as the true amoral out of control slut she is. It also shows what Greg thinks of his relationship and Dan. The following is a quote from Dan regarding the rough sex he but not Dan is allowed to get from Laura. "I consider our physical expression a prerogative between Laura and I alone." It would be great if Dan ultimately ends up with Artsy and dumps Laura but I am not betting on it. In a strange way Dan can be considered a stoic hero who follows his heart selflessly to the extent that he allows his women to act on their fantasies without jealousy. If he can truly feel that way and not be hurt by the deceit and debauchery of his wife he truly is a a strong and exceptional person. Anonymous 1.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
If 2 PoVs are good, then ...

Having a second character (let's say Sweetie) rehash an event reported by a first character (such as Hubby) is wonderful when it (she) provides important information which he could not. Often, however, it is a waste because little (or no) new data are provided, just a reminder!

To THIS tale, multiply that to five (or more) repititions such as that, mostly about emotions and beliefs about love and sex.

I usually agree with the comments by LordSlamGuy. I see little reason to not continue to do so on this story, except for one aspect. I DO enjoy reading about these characters. Perhaps because I am glad I am NOT any of them (well, the incomes of Hubby, Fiancé, Sweetie, or especially Patron would be welcome!)

I feel SO sorry for the Crusader Rabbits who are on a crusade to cleanse LIT and LW of the 'cuck' threat which will erode the souls of our society! It gets SO hard to do when one has to read so many pages to get one "Fuck you, put this shit in Fetish!" comment into the works!

BTW, BnB ... it is 'waved', NOT 'waived!'

12* (just to make up for CRs!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great effort

This is a good series though I personally preferred You Belong to Me. Amazing, how these kind of stories attract the ones who claim to hate them the most. Despite 12 odd chapters of the previous version and three of these, the same critics are still around to read every chapter.

Who reads 15 chapters of a story they don't like? Or do these guys actually love the stories but pretend to hate it so they can convince themselves that they are still macho.

cindycbegoodcindycbegoodabout 9 years ago
Zombie Dan

Despite the pain LeAnne and Laura caused Dan by sleeping together previously, and despite both of them vowing not to do it again they repeat the exact same scenario without either of them having the sensitivity to ask Dan how he feels about it... uugh. But then, for the most part, no one in this story has ever really much cared how Dan feels. And why should they? He doesn't seem to have any feelings or passion of his own. Dan could be a star in the Walking Dead series and in keeping with calling people by their characteristics he could have just been called Zombie. Zombie Dan and Callouse Laura.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Old queen

Still trying to write. Bless his, or whatever it is today, heart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous