All Comments on 'Still Faithful, Always Pt. 04'

by BobNbobbi

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
weird

Too weird. Confusing to tell who was speaking most times with " baby '' being used so often by both Laura & Dan. Didn't enjoy this chapter at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Crazy Series

Not a good story. Whole thing was just crap. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank god at least one of the big three can finish what he starts

The big three are what I now refer to as the worst writers on this site however I can now add two more to this list.

Xleglover, bobnbobbi, uk researcher, diagones and now midnightowl19 can be classified in this category. Circling stories and horrible writting.

The amounts of baby's, honeys and such not only confuse the story but make it unreadable for anyone but a women.

I wish the above writers the best in there endeavors but don't write on lit

Vote for the cuckold category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why?

Just whty?

jezzazjezzazabout 10 years ago

These people have he most screwed up lives imaginable. It's like the worst of female fantasy - having two men who are accepting.

It's just beyond ridiculous in terms of an actual plot, but that's ok, that's what Lit is for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

The best thing that can be said about this train wreck is that these people are so self absorbed narcissistic and selfish that they cant have real relationships and don't pollute the gene pool with off spring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I haven't seen scores this low

since the last MM story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
american way of life

Is this the american way of life. God what a perverted mind, able to write god knows a hundred chapters on the sickest story on the web

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Thank you

This cutting edge story will breach the walls of the burn the bitchers and real men with real loving wives will pour into their rightful territory. You have set the standard of "take no prisoners!" Dan is a hero that even the bitchers will soon admire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
to the anon who said, "Thank You"

You are a fruitbat

MickZimMickZimabout 10 years ago
Dear God....

This story is the most unrealistic writing I have ever read which goes against your claims of being a "realistic" writer. All the delicate details you put into the drinks overwhelmed me (not in a good way) and the art talk was boring as hell. You tried to put in as much detail as you can, but it was too much in the end. You had no sense of restriction. Finally, it is very apparent that you tried so hard to portray these people as smart and very successful when all they're seen as is pompous, stupid, selfish brats. Do everyone a favor, including yourself, and stop writing.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It was a

fun read if unrealistic. I much prefer Dan and Atsy's style to Laura and Greg, who I think deserve each other. It is very plain Laura cares about herself first, Greg second, Dan and the others next. It is too bad Dan can't give up Laura (or Laura won't release him from his bondage to her) and stay with Artsy, a woman more his style and temperment. I will end this with a quote from Laura in which she explains to Dan that she manipulated Dan and Artsy to be together to give her time to be Greg's number one wife:

"Yeah Baby I do; I want you to keep in mind how I feel about you and Artsy together, being a couple, is important to me and my ability to have a relationship with Greg. I really think that point I tried to make may be subtle but it is vital to how well you and I will be able to get along."

Anonymous 1.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
Average point

I thought StormX's end was the true life end, After seeing the average point I was lucky I had not enough time to read this. ,It may be I would not have read if I had had enough time...................

The modern biology's results the measurable Romantic Love state of the Brain by scientific instruments proved the being of this human emotion as built in the upper cortical organization. However this emotion is on an inner cognitive control so at the 99% of the male people this cognitive function can switch it off the Romantic Love state in the brain. To read about such people who could not switch it off this Brain state after so many bad human connection and experience it is phisical pain for the majority of the male readers.................

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
From Scientific POV

Francis Macomber's story "An Interview with Superman" is so great to show how could an our male fellow switch the Romantic Love state off to an negative treating woman with an not ordinary method and reswitch the Romantic love state in his brain on to a positive new woman.

Francis Macomber's mentioned story is on 4.74 now and this story....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
In all the fairy tales I ever read, there was only ONE PRINCE!

You are one really, really, REALLY strange person.

I was going to say "man", but I'm not sure I would be correct.

To me, you are evidence that aliens live among us.

green117green117about 10 years ago
Funnier than heck - Dans' Revenge

Well, I must admit that I can't give this thing (and the preceding story) the careful read it would take to unravel the characterizations, but...

It appears to me that this is the Burn the Bastard ending that the Greg character deserves... I mean, you can't be a Cuckold until you marry the Bitch...

Dan gets a nicer, younger woman... still will bang Laura now and again, and doesn't have to deal with Lauras' rampant dark side.

I love it.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You are a sick little he-she-it.

Couldn't read it, just to fucked up, good luck, I think you need lots.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 10 years ago
I don't see a Happy Ever After

This is what I see:

Laura has told her husband that Greg does her better than he does. Everyone knows that sex is important in a relationship and we know Laura's relationship with Greg is very sexual. Dan is relegated to second best so he puts more effort into his relationship that appreciate him, Mrs. Patron and Artsy. In the future Laura will tell Dan not to bother fucking her because he can't compete with Greg. He is only to make love to her.

Dan and Artsy will continue to grow closer as Laura spends time on the left coast. As Greg ages Laura will seek new conquests out there because his abilities will wane. He dumps her. Eventually Laura's sluttiness dies and she moves to reconnect with Dan but finds that Artsy has supplanted her. She is left with the scraps, graciously offered but still scraps, of family life that can be spared for her. Finally Artsy and Dan feel her now constant presence is stifling and Dan divorces her to finally give Artsy his name.

Poly relationships may sound attractive in an idyllic sense. After all, shouldn't we be free to love whomever we want? The reality is we are all human. With human needs, wants, and emotions for good and bad. Eventually something will bring it all crashing down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just way too weird

ANd difficult to follow. I'm not sure even a good editor could save this mess. Stop while your behind. Way, way, WAY behind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Baby? Baby! Baby@#&*$! WTF?

Your mother must have been an unapproachable, demanding, love-withholding little cunt. It's the only explanation for this exhausting, ridiculous piece of shit, which idolizes such an unlikable main character. And that character is .... the ruby ring.

It is ridiculous how much importance all the characters place on art and jewelry, while ignoring their own and others evil, self-centered and despicable actions.

"My baby trusts me enough to let me wear this ring and meet Greg." Really? Trusts what? Does the ring create a morality force-field that lets her act like a slut with impunity?

No. The more reasonable answer is that the writer is a confused, hormone-deficient, effete snob. Hope you didn't breed when you were young. Suicide is still an option which I encourage you to explore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My Good God. The stench of trolls is strong, here.

Don't they ever bother to bathe?

Is there no shower in Big Mama's basement?

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 10 years ago
Hey! I've read worse!

Ok. I haven't. Not even close.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 10 years ago
Faithful to whom???

I am still trying to figure that out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Still Trash

No matter how you word it, the stink of garbage still comes through

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
give us a break ...

A person so self center cannot love anyone. It is all about her. Why would you want the protqgonist dan suffer. You should let her lose Dan at least. So he can be happy.

jezzazjezzazabout 10 years ago
I have a question.

Why is it called "Still faithful, always" when literally no one mentioned in the story actually is? I mean, I don't even think they know the meaning of the word?

It's weird. It should be called "Continually unfaithful, Always".

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 10 years ago
GREAT scores and reviews there BobNBobbi

lol...

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 10 years agoAuthor
Okay

First I want to say a sincere Thank You to all who read, voted and commented on Still Faithful, Always. I give that thanks with no hint of sarcasm whatsoever. It is clear that the majority of the readers did not care for the story at all. I will go through the comments and try to understand and learn from them. That is supposed to be their value.

Since I know that Still Faithful, Always is technically well written, certainly compared to many other stories here on Literotica, and I was quite diligent in maintaining connection to to the original Always Faithful; it is also clear that the Lit audience did not care for the plot line and my portrayal of the characters. That is my initial takeaway but as I said I will take a closer look at the comments in the coming short period of time.

Please do not get the impression I will ever join the vituperative burn the bitch crowd; hypocrisy doesn't suit me. Thanks one last time for everyone's input, even yours Harry.

ohioohioabout 10 years ago
problem with the story

Dear BobNbobbi:

Unlike some other readers, I have no problem with the story you want to tell. Many readers are offended by a set of marital arrangements that they themselves couldn't stomach--but that's not your problem. You have a story you want to tell, and LW on Lit is a place to tell it.

For me the issue with this 4-part sequel is not at all the subject matter or the plot; it's the fact that (unlike the first story) it has no real tension or drama. In the original, there was a lot of tension and pain associated with what Laura put Dan through, and whether the marriage would survive her antics. Here, everything is carefully thought through, Laura has matured and become more considerate, and a happy ending is always clearly ahead. Therefore, no tension, no drama, and nothing to grab and hold the interest of the reader (at least, of this reader).

Thanks for your writing--but for me, this was the problem with the sequel.

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
BnB

BnB,

I resonated with Ohio's comments and he is one you should listen to as he is an excellent writer. Actually, you are as well. In fact you seem to be a very inventive writer which is why I read your stories. I am not an ardent BTB type. In fact, I like happy endings which is where my concern about this story comes from.

Laura may be a "nicer" person now, but she has managed to put other people in very difficult situations although she does not feel her situation is difficult at all. She has the best of all worlds. But, what of others? Dan comes to mind. Life has a nasty way of throwing us curves (health, jobs, accidents, etc) he clearly does not have a woman that has his back and he knows it. He KNOWS that if he has any sort of downward trend in his life, his wife will be with Greg. What about Artsy ( I love that choices of names by the way. It allows one to put their own stereotype picture of an artist into the place of Artsy)? What of her? She is now caught in a social, ethical, and emotional no man's land. I realize that Dan has taken lovers, but you paint him as a man who would have much rather been in a monogamous relationship and he is not.

So to me, this story is NOT a happy ending for anyone except Laura. Everyone else is having to adjust, compromise, and be hindered by her choices, while knowing she is NOT someone that can be counted upon.

Hence this is not my favorite of your stories, although it is well written and in your unique fashion very quirky.

Thanks for the story and I hope my thoughts give you something to work with in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Never Waste A Good Crisis

Still Faithful was a good story that could be improved.

I’ve enjoy reading your stories. In particular, I really liked the Always Faithful series. It had all the elements of a classic drama. Intriguing story line, well developed characters, paced tension between characters and circumstances, a sympatric protagonist playing against an evil bad actor; in this case Dan’s slut wife, Laura.

The original series (Always Faithful) was well crafted and kept me engaged. Still Always Faithfull (SAF) did not. It was disappointing and flat. I kept searching for some drama/conflict in the story line but didn’t find any. At times, the dialog was interesting; but, it also meandered failing to grab my attention or further the main theme of the story – Laura’s redux with her lover, Greg.

The characters seemed resigned to Laura, again having it her way. They were OK with Laura’s continuing disrespect for Dan and her marriage as long as she wasn’t cruel or bitchy mean to him, like in AF. In this continuing saga, Dan came across blasé about his wife’s West Coast arrangement. He even encouraged Laura to seek Greg out, telling her to take and wear her (Greg’s) engagement ring while in San Francisco. Other than Artsy’s husband, a minor character, there was no “piss-off ” or crises in the story to keep my attention; even though the situation reeked with frustration and drama.

Even though Dan’s love endured he was sufficiently disturbed by Laura’s redux that he sought out the counsel of his lady friends. Unlike AF, there was no device like the humiliation Laura tortured Dan with in this story. As Dan’s lady friends, pointed out there was plenty of drama available in SAF situation but it was left on the table, unexploited.

Also, Dan’s deal breaker #3 - no public knowledge, presented another lost opportunity to introduce conflict. Prior to Dan’s deal breaker declaration, Laura had already violated Dan’s third rule, by telling Business Lady management about her bifurcated love relationships life. Laura’s, disclosure turned her love life into public knowledge; directly in conflict with Dan’s third rule. Again, this egregious violation offered a big opportunity to give the story some conflict and punch, but nothing happened. Laura’s story just rambled on.

Like it has been said before, never let a good crisis go to waste. Unfortunately, SAF didn’t have one to waste. So the characters didn’t have anything to resolve and the story came out flat. For me no drama was the missing piece. The story read like a murder mystery without a murder. Having said all that, I enjoyed reading about Dan, Laura, and Greg’s adventure in polyandry.

Thanks writting your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Kudos

BnB

I thought the track on Patron took up too much time and distracted us from the Greg-Laura-Dan dynamics. Overall, an excellent story and series as well.

Will there be a sequel to You belong to Me? That was a great series too and it ended too quickly for some of us. Hope you will continue to write more stories and more frequently. Don't let the talent waste.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Realy...

Realy a fairy tale...Even the the Fairy Grandmother was there....But the fairy tales are shorter...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

Given that this piece of shit does not write from February I hope this fag died of AIDS in the meantime

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
crap!!

this series has been nothing but crap!

MrfixitforyouMrfixitforyouabout 9 years ago
I had to read it again

I know you are tired of my commenting about your charactars. I hate laura even more after my umpteenth time reading this. How dare her? she is a parasite and only wants what Dan has. She asked the question about jealosy and envy and the difference? it was on the surface concerning Artsy's ring. Stating she did not want one just like it.

On the deeper level she is jealous of Dan's life. Jealous to the point of envy. She wants to be more involved with the art world Dan is involved in. What is greg involved in? He is a dildo, laura is a fleshlight and I wish Artsy would insult laura so bad she could not tell Dan about it without losing her mind. There is not enough tension between the women, Someone needs their ass whipped and not in a sexual way

cindycbegoodcindycbegoodabout 9 years ago
thanks for sharing your story

Hi Bnb,

    I enjoyed reading your story and do appreciate your sharing it. I agree the writing was really good with the exception that I sometimes had to stop and think about who was talking. Especially with Dan and Laura when they were both calling each other baby.

    I think your right that you didn't need to have read Always Faithful in order to enjoy Still Faithful. Actually in some ways I think it would have been better if I hadn't read Alaway Faithful first because I wouldn't have my preconcieved ideals about the characters.

    Like I might have believed Greg when he says he tried to moderate Laura's cruel behavior towards Dan. But because I had read Always Faithful first I knew that just the opposite was true, that Greg was often right in the middle of and encouraging the things Laura did to Dan. After the oyster sauce dinner Greg was excited by what Laura had done, sure he spanked her but that wasn't punishment but foreplay. It was Greg's ideal to take the dress to Dan just to rub in what happened that night some more. It was Greg's ideal that Laura spend Thanksgiving with him instead of with Dan's family. It was Greg's ideal that she have sex with Potrait during the unveiling at Dan and Laura's home. Greg wanted to have sex in the marital bed just as much as Laura. Whether than moderate her behavior he encouraged and benefited from it.

     If I hadn't of read AF first I might have believed it when Laura says she never stopped loving Dan. But because I had I knew that during her affair with Greg she not only lost her love for Dan but had no empathy for his feelings.

     I also question whether she has really changed all that much. Sure she realizes that she almost pushed Dan too far, almost lost her marriage but I just don't believe she yet really cares about anyone else's feelings, has any empathy. It's still all about her. If she did, if she had any concern for Dan's feelings why would she repeat the exact same scenario with LF and LeAnne that had previously caused Dan pain? Why would she even take the risk that Dan might not be great with it? Why bring back old skeletons? How does LeAnne justify to Dan that she won't sleep with him while she is still married but doesn't have a second thought about sleeping with Laura. It's unbelievable that LeAnne would do that to Dan. Just doesn't make sense, just seems like a way to add some extra sex to the story.

     Just like in AF I'd have really liked to have Dan's character feel more, to make some decisions for himself, to take some control of his own life instead of just going along with what everyone else decides for him. He's just some kind of robot waiting to be to be programed, to be told how he should feel and what he should do, who he should be with and when.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
Poly got it right and I would love to see a story that burns thsi evil slut

your story is good and holds the reader's attention. But she needs to be burned and in the end has nothing in the way of love!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really Good But Flat

BnB

I like to read your stories...and was happy to see a sequel to AwsFithful. However, SFA is too flat. No highs and lows...limited tension, drama, conflict. The dialog kept my interest but it was over shadowed by the descriptive narrative...so I skipped a lot of that looking for the conflict.

I would enjoyed reading a continuation of the this story series where Dan is again deeply humiliated by Laura and he quietly ruins her marriage to Greg. A little intrigue would be really interesting. But, over all I enjoyed the read. Thanks 5+

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
BTW

"Crocodile tears" means fake tears. The croc says, " I am teary eyed over having to eat you, I am so sorry but you will taste so good."

In the same vein as a "kangaroo court."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Still faithful bull shit

This story really sucked. Too much fucking and staying with a lover. And then not hiding it from everyone but being proud to be acting as they are. The whole group was fucked up and I believe the authors mind is too. I really hated this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Always a doubt

The only poly relations I have heard of involve a lot a lot of work, and usually they don't for long as the people involved change. What happens when that concern of jealousy or denying love starts to happen again?

Dangerous

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finally finished

Finally finished the story. I've been reading stories on Literotica about 10 years and I have to say that that of all the stories I've ever read this has got to me the absolutely most fuckedup piece of shit ever stumble through. I'm usually not this critical, everybody has their own opinion of what's good and what's not. But this piece of shit is horrible. It's obvious that the tried to incorporate every type of sexual encounter imaginable but this is so far out it's just comes off as just pure garbage rfm

naxos65naxos65almost 6 years ago
trash

trash---------

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I believe that last line really translates

Happily Never After... The End of the marriage... No shit!

argeelogargeelogover 5 years ago
Well written

But really weird and preposterous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
HA HA

So on your bio you state... stories with a realistic flavor. How on earth you think the whole "faithful" series is realistic is beyond me. It's a rambling overblown mess that would never happen in real life.

The best thing that happened to this series was Stormx's alternate ending, where Dan pulled the plug on Laura.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what's the point??

Admittedly, I skimmed through much of the narrative, but what with the constant repetition and all the superfluous fluff, I had no problem staying with the plot line. I found the narrative redundant and outrageous, with inherent contradictions too numerous to detail. Dan appears to have no balls, little sense of self worth. Greg is second only to Laura in the presumed sense of entitlement and outright narcissism. if "real people" acted like this there would be bloodshed. Nothing here to like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Junque

No more need be said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
There are a lot of stories

in LW section where the husband ends with his wife and another female lover.

This is as far as I have read stroreis here the first one with the wife and two husbands/lovers.

I don't think, something like this would be possible in real world because of the action in the years of the first affair, but this is LIT-versum.

Sorry for writing as Anonymous. I'm trying to activate my account since July 2019, but didn't get support from LIT, Manu or Laurel. If you want to help me create a Thread in the Tech-Support-Forum, contact me: infosauger@gmx.at

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
After reading most of bobnbobbi stories..

.. one thing that stands out clearly is this cross dresser confused trans.. something author seems to have his genders twisted like his sexuality...

The whole shit is pathetic..and offcourse what else can u expect from a guy who dresses up in panties???

Love does not allow you to expect the other to sacrifice.. love means u sacrifice for the happiness of the one you love..even more f it means not doing what you want to do.. if it will hurt the one u say you love!! This sleaze ball author just does not grasp this basic concept.. no doubt his stores are really from la-la land...

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I am not surprised to see that most everyone shares my opinion of BobNbobbi and his ridiculous stories. His comments on other's writing follow the same fucked up view as his writing. This old queen is a messed up piece of work for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I've read every part of this idiotic story.

Why did I do this? It's just that until the last moment I hoped that the narrative would turn in the direction of realism. But this did not happen, with each new line, events develop in an increasingly ridiculous way. Dumb cocksucker secretary Laura becomes a member of the board of directors, worthless weakling Dan becomes vice president, and fifty-year-old Greg fucks elderly cellulite Laura five times in a row without removing his huge hard dick from her and so on for several days - what, really ?! Is this really the very "realistic flavor" that is mentioned in the biography of BobNbobbi? No, not a single sane person will buy it.

But now we have the main question - how could the author write this huge pile of implausible crap? I found the answer in "Still Faithful, Always Pt. 03".

Do you remember that guy, LeeAnne's husband? He saw his wife kissing Dan and was about to kick her slut ass to the curb. This hubby is the only adequate character among other assholes and degenerates. But for the rest of the story, the author describes him as a highly negative character. Negative, damn it! But WHY?!

Because BobNbobbi is a dull freak by nature, he is mentally ill, and only his denial and inability to accept normal and healthy human relationships prompted him to write all this garbage about "always and still faithful".

BobNbobbi's biography says that he is a sissy 73 years old. This explains a lot. I really hope that he has already died and the devils in hell are fucking the "female side" of his ass with a red-hot poker.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Your original series ended well. This new series in the same 'Faithful' franchise was like the aging ballplayer who tries to squeeze out one more season, one more contract, depending on nothing more than reputation. Sadly, part one became so tedious I came here and struggled though this one. The characters have become sad caricatures of themselves. You're too good for this.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

This tale of Dan and Laura was twisted and convoluted at best. Dan was an everyday nice and decent guy that had no spine and couldn't stand up and say to Laura and her whims. Had he stood up to Laura in the first place and said not only no but hell no her fucking Greg for his birthday her whoring and cheating ass might have.stayed a faithful wife. But this is only a figment of BobNbobbis imagination and creativity and just a fictional story. I can't believe what a world class slutty whore character BobNbobbi turned Laura into and then there's Dan who became Laura's doormat and cuckold. Not sure II would call it a happily ever after but but who am I to critiise an authors vivid and creative mind. Well written and the storyline well that is up for debate. Gets my 5star vote as it kept my attention from start to finish. Well Done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

one of the biggest loser wimp husband Dan. this loser Don't have a guts to act like a real man loser. Laura is a slut cheating whore. that ending also like crap . emotions like a bullshit. all over i given 1 bcoz crap ending

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian6 months ago

This franchise has become like so many other stories, series, serialized films, ever-worsening film sequels, and television shows that have been coaxed, cajoled, and beaten into "just one more..." until they've lost any resemblance to the original. This series is like an aging band whose '70s Rock has become 70-something Rockers: old people with too much plastic surgery, faux denim that's now 90% Spandex, lip-synching, and a fan base on walkers and in wheelchairs. As the ageless great Jim Brown said, "It's better to walk away while you can still walk." To expound on ANON's remarks about hoping this series would mature and start becoming realistic, when a story about three shallow people expends all of its frisson-inducing shock, anger, angst, and ennui, all that's left is self-parody.

AhboomAhboom5 months ago

Awesome. Not everyone's cup of tea but i enjoyed this hell of a journey

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Dan is a mentally ill man who, like many such persons, is brilliant but terribly flawed. He is incapable of taking care of his own mental well-being, and has been targeted by a woman to satisfy her masochistic urges (she states repeatedly in the original how much she loves to do this). Laura is also a clinical narcissist tending towards sociopathy. That's evidenced by her lack of empathy or sympathy, except as it relates back to herself. Greg suffers from low self-esteem, a "white knight" complex, and is also a borderline sociopath. As a psychiatrist of 20+ years, I could send both of my children to Ivy League schools on just these three patients. My take is that the writer expresses and somewhat sublimates his rather conflicted and contradictory personality through his characters. To that end, it's quite fascinating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous