All Comments on 'Still Got It'

by paulsprings

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
gmann57gmann57about 8 years ago

The husband has already lost her when she found out she was such a wanton slut. Your delusional if you think it stops there. She will cheat and he will take it like the weak pussy he is

looking4itlooking4itabout 8 years ago

Well, how do you see it when hubby needs to have his turn. Is she secure enough to let him? Doubt it and I'm sure, dear author, you became nauseous at the thought.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Good ' story ' with a lot of mega-unknowns

Nothing is like true love, but by the same token nothing is like going out on the prowl and scoring some quality ' strange'. For now the narrator has both. Should the couple quit while their ahead ? Cue one of my favorite Sade songs. ' It's Never as Good as the First Time '.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Okay, now that you put the trash out

Can you write the truth about the destroyed relationship and marriage. The divorce and the ruined lives and the continuing story of mental illness and vindictiveness.

That will be more interesting and closer to a real life story of a formerly faithful loving wife turned diseased slut.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
The issues in this story...

The issues in this story: 1st - "We have talked about swinging but we never took the steps..."...Swinging means that soon he will find a woman to say, looking at her: "I love you"!! Will she be ready for her husband do and say those words to a younger woman? Not once did she in thoughts put herself in her husband place...2nd - What kind of marriage was this if she said "I hadn't given or received oral sex in years..."? This was a dead marriage...3rd - She didn't know what means to say: "I belonged, body and soul, to Erik...", or if she knew, than that meant she never had belonged body and soul to her husband...And once again we could conclude that their marriage was dead...4th - that bullshit talk of "I love you" between her and her lover, was a way to make a sex escapade, or in common words "a fuck" look like a romantic interlude!!! They didn't know each other, they were only horny for a good fuck...no love or romance involved...5th - Again in this story (like in the 1st one) the aftermath, the consequences that show when the act gets cold, and the brain begins to think, aren't showed...6th - Once again this story happens in another world without diseases...All these issues destroyed what could be a good story...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You are a pathetic cuckold wannabe. I hope your wife finds a real man some day.

And that she has enough class and self respect to dump you before she goes out to find someone who deserves her. Its not you.

As to your story, do you really think any of it is believable or erotic? Its just two spouses who's marriage has become so shallow and empty that the wife needs sex with a stranger to make her feel like a woman, to make her feel loved, and to make her feel like she is giving love to another. Really kind of sad, and sick. As are all couples who resort to this extreme attempt to resuscitate a marriage that is already dead. She does not need a lover, she needs a lawyer.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 8 years ago
It was good...

... until "I hadn't given or received oral sex in years" The problem was her all along. Still I give it 3* for effort.

OOAAOOAAabout 8 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

more cuck shit in LW land.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: another 1* piece of trash

You may have a point there anon. I've always wondered, reading some of these stories, what the mindset of the writer is. Is it possible to write without actually believing or feeling some of the things you write about? Wish some of these authors would tell us. I just can't imagine writing something without deep down wanting it to happen. Isn't fantasy something we deep down would like to experience? Just something to ponder.

No comment on story. Given the feedback it doesn't appear to be a story I would enjoy. But thanks for the effort, somebody will enjoy it, a person with your same fantasy, perhaps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So because the wife is insecure she has an affair?

And she thinks her husband will be okay with her actions? At her age she can still get pregnant. She certainly can catch a nasty disease. Why would her husband want to do anything but divorce her? Only an idiot would allow her to climb into bed with him and get sloppy seconds from her festering, nasty pussy. And if she can't tell a man has a hard on by looking at his crotch, she must be blind. This was just a stupid woman wanting to have sex with a man other than her husband. The divorce is a given. Badly conceived and poorly written story. Not a single original or clever thing in it. 1 star.

BillandKateBillandKateabout 8 years ago
Keep writing

Good job - short, hot story. Don't pay attention to the boo-birds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1

Yeah you're still a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
To anons who hate this type of story:

Why read it then? Me thinks thou doest protest too much. Hmmm, are your responses to try and convince yourself you dont like it?

In 10 years i have never read a story listed under "Gar" (damned, i cant even stand to type that crap) but this story got a 5.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 8 years ago
5* Not my kind of story, but it was well-written

And held my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: To anons who hate this type of story:

The ONLY way that makes any sense is if you are saying "this type of story" is exactly alike and we can tell what is in the story without reading the story, that you are saying "this type of story" is devoid of effort or worth. The ONLY way that makes sense is if you are saying "this type of story" deserves to be trashed as much as possible.

Ducky7Ducky7about 8 years ago
Hot story but

your saying that the only way a woman can feel that she still has "IT" is to fuck someone other than her husband. I guess that if it works both ways that it could work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WACC

.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
how it all works out

She decides to see if she can pull another man.

The man she is with (husband) finds out.

Now she needs to find another man, because the one she was with is gone.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
Let us be clear

Making love is about tenderness and affection. This is what they did. Love is about commitment and self-sacrifice. This is not what they did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

You can't write. Stop posting this shit.

QuantockQuantockabout 8 years ago
Simple story

Simple story about a secure marriage. Suffice to stay, suggested it, tried it and recommend it, at least once. Then you know how much you love each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
crap you would get from a young boy

pure crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not new, novel, different, or.....

.....even interesting. There are well over 300 very similar stories on this site.

Whatever possessed you to write yet another clone?

You write very well, and your characters are reasonably vivid and more than cardboard cutouts (so, thanks for that!).

But the story....well, I've already said it.

Please try something new and different.

You cuck guys are like a freakin' broken record.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
if hubbie wasn't gay he would have left your slut ass there.

Stupid story, life doesn't work this way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
S&S

Very good story. Had similar experience in St. Maarten. So exciting if you can deal with your wife being shared.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I must have missed the horses.

There had to have been horses in there somewhere. You'd need to have horses to produce this much horse shit.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
Annonyn produces more horseshit by writing the same dumbass coments day after day!!

This asshole of LIT hates every story and bitches about all of them!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What's with all the complaining?

I enjoyed your stories. They could use some work but weren't that bad. What I can't figure out is all these negative comments. Is someone forcing them to read this? If you don't like the theme (flavor) of the stories, try something else. I really think the reason for the negative comments is that the stories are better than what they can write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lets see, A.I.D.s S.T.D. herpes, hepatitis.ect.

All this risk just to show your bi husband some drunk dickhead will still fuck your skank ass. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fag wanna be writer

At least HIV takes care of a bunch of these fuckers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
some things just happen

It did to me one time, and I never forgot it. For me, the lady was older, we spent a night in a hotel, not from plans but by accident almost.

It was nice, a moment we both needed for reasons completely different.

Yes, sometimes it just happens.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
As I awoke

As I awoke after my night with two men, I finally had my dream. I was finally a cheap whore. I've got that going for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
fun story

You have to get by the fact they don't care about STD and he doesn't mind sloppy seconds and he must have confidence in himself that he is a great fuck so when she compares the two he still comes out on top or at least equal. That is of course until the next and the next and so on and eventually he is just one of the many and there is no love or excitement. He just gets his rocks off if and when he can. But this is a cuck story so don't expect him to man up. What is done is done. Wife wins he loses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good story.

Fun story. I'm surprised by some of the other prudish and critical comments. They're wrong ....and they're on the wrong website. It's a fantasy. Relax. Well done.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69almost 3 years ago

Terrific story! The story is fiction and illustrates a woman's fantasy. Those readers that don't understand that are on the wrong website. Those concerned that the husband got sloppy seconds and that the wife will become a cheating whore after experiencing a single night of passion must be convinced they all married virgins - but virgins who whould be sluts if not constrained. They really have negative feelings about their wives and women in general. They make comments about the husband being a cuck to hide their own insecurity that their wife SETTLED for them. The critical comments miss the point of the wife's epithany: "All of a sudden, it all made sense. the reassuring knowledge that he loved me and would be there for me no matter what. Even if it meant that I could obtain sexual gratification from another man, as long as I returned to him."

As for the concerns about std's, YES, they took a chance. So did the young man. Odds of someone catching AIDS/HIV per incident are as follows when one of the partners is known to have AIDS:

These figures assume an HIV-positive partner. For a partner of unknown status, the risk is affected by the prevalence of HIV in the relevant community – i.e. the chance that the partner does in fact have HIV.

Activity Risk-per-exposure

Vaginal sex, female-to-male, no condom 0.04% (1 in 2380)

Vaginal sex, female-to-male, no condom, undetectable viral load 0%

Vaginal sex, male-to-female, no condom 0.08% (1 in 1234)

Vaginal sex, male-to-female, no condom, undetectable viral load 0%

Receptive anal sex, no condom 1.38% (1 in 72)

Receptive anal sex, no condom, undetectable viral load 0%

Insertive anal sex, no condom 0.11% (1 in 909)

Insertive anal sex, no condom, undetectable viral load 0%

Receptive fellatio, no condom, viral load not known Estimates range from 0.00% to 0.04% (1 in 2500)

Chances are greater for other std's, but again only when one partner has a disease.

Yes, it is possible and if you experience enough partners, you'll lose the game of roulette. But the health risk odds are good for a one time fling between a woman who has been faithful during a 14 year marriage and an apparently healthy young man who recently broke up with a serious girl friend. Again, it is a woman's fantasy, not a prescription for strengthening the marriage.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Still putrid garbage about a low life cheating cunt.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

I know some good women I could introduce the husband to after he divorces the trivial, idiotic slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You morons that think it is a fantasy are delusional. this is about a slut and a cuckold pure and simple. No man in his right mind would want his wife to sleep around and not just because of HIV, which by the way is not the only or even most common std out there. It ruins trust violates the vows taken in marriage. If she is going to do that then why get married or even stay married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a dumb cunt and spineless husband.

49ers6949ers693 months ago

Pretty good until the end. You should never choose anyone over your spouse. I don't care her husband says, he will feel a twinge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous