All Comments on 'Still Lost in Space Ch. 03'

by Kirk482002

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I'm still giggling

Kirk:

You've definitely got a warped sense of humor . . Thank God and Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You're Nuts

...But this is one funny series of stories.

Keep 'em coming...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This is as good as the rest

Keep it coming. It's completely crazy and I love it.

BrutalBabiBrutalBabiover 18 years ago
Whatley, Weston.. YES!

Working.... *Kirk bangs on the wall* HEllo Computer!?!?!?!? WHERE THE HELL IS ENSIGN CANDY... I mean... dammit... *Computer responds* Don't you talk to me like that you TicTac sucking pissant!? I mean... working.....

Will it ever end? Will Kirk ever remember Weston's name? Will I ever stop laughing...?

I'll tune in next time when... you post more.

Kirk482002Kirk482002over 18 years agoAuthor
Deleted scenes and Bloopers:

*

"I'm sorry, Doctor Smith, my First Officer is Vulcan and they do not wish to be touched by other individuals," explained Kirk.

Smith snatched his hand back and said, "Well then fuck you. I don’t want to touch you either you pointy-eared son of a bitch. Probably got a forked dick too...”

CUT!

*

"So you're the Captain?" asked Smith, surprised.

"Yes, does that come as a shock to you?" replied Kirk.

"I just didn't know that the military now promotes piss poor actors with bad breath such as yourself!" quipped Smith.

CUT!

*

"Things have really changed in two hundred and fifty years," Maureen remarked.

"Not from where I'm sittin'," slurred Scott.

Kirk pulled McCoy over to him and whispered, "I thought I told you to sober him up before dinner."

"He pulled the slip on me. I couldn't find him till he showed up here," McCoy

Whispered back.

“Well, if you mean you want to drag me back to your room, fuck me for three minutes or so until you pass out, then I guess you’re right.

“Like I said, not from where I’m sittin’.”

CUT!

*

"Now, Mrs. Robinson, you just saw the way Miss Uhura reacted. I'll bet if you ran around with a skirt that short you wouldn't mind someone looking. Of course I'm assuming the rug matches the carpet," asked Scott, giving her his best-drunken smile.

Maureen finally blushed, patted at her hair, and stood saying, “Here look!” dropping her pants and undies. “They match, they match!”

“I knew she was a slut.”

CUT!

*

DELETED

“He’s dead Jim.”

“Who’s dead?”

“I don’t know. Somebody will be sooner or later.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Every week I find somebody dead.”

“You’re the doctor. You have to pronounce them dead.”

“Well why can’t I say something different, like, ‘He’s taking the big dirt nap’, or ‘He bought the farm’, or ‘Give me a stick and I’ll poke his eyes to be sure’?”

“Here’s a stick try poking your acting career, I think it’s taking the big dirt nap.”

“Fuck off.”

*

DELETED

Professor Robinson sat in front of a small screen checking on all the advancements in relativity. A small smile was on his face as his pants were at his ankles and his hand was busy pumping away on the mini-professor.

*

DELETED

“Judy honey, when are we going to start the shower?”

“As soon as I’m done cleaning it. Do you any more Babo?”

*

“Computer.”

”Working.”

“I need to know the whereabouts of someone.”

“State the nature of your queerness.”

CUT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too complicated

I was a great fan of the cheesy 'Lost in Space' - mainly to watch Billy Mumy's juicy little ass twitching around the cardboard sets in those tight trousers - and was hoping for some hot sex with him and the men and girls, but it all got too complicated, with too little sex, and I lost interest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous