All Comments on 'Still No Escape For Hubby'

by BurningSilk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
Until her husband beats the shit out of her.

I mean, that’s ok right? Since it’s what he needs and she duty bound to provide a target for him, right? Nothing wrong with assault and battery if he enjoys it.

You fucking moron.

strangedoomstrangedoomover 2 years ago

Honestly I read the first part and was like ok i can respect your tastes, but this feels like you wrote a story just to straight up defend the first one after people had negative reactions. Its boring not fun to read and I'll be honest a let down. You could have added some stuff from the husbands pov of him maybe hoping for help or something other then entitled crazy bitch defending spouse rape. Anyway I am not trying to bash or be mean just offering a honest criticism.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Let’s hope he finds his baseball bat when he’s released and gets a little “fun” of his own before divorcing the misandrist bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So unless she's going to kill him, at some point he gets loose. That's when the mayhem starts and she stops. If she's very lucky she makes it to the hospital. If she's not, she's six feet under. Either way - she's divorced with nothing but the clothes on her back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous