Still Stuck [M4F] [Werewolf]

Info
His first time with a human, your first time with a werewolf.
271 words
4.65
12.1k
12
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Huge thank you to u/Nyaanneko on Reddit for this beautiful script. Check her out! She's quite the talent both at writing and recording.

Listener's POV:

Tonight is a thrilling first for both of us; his first time with a human, and my eagerly anticipated first time with a werewolf. My best friend had conveniently omitted the details of what would transpire when I'm with a creature like him. My heart pounds with excitement, and the allure of the unknown beckons me forward.

But as we begin, I sense his reluctance, the fear that he might hurt me. It's in that moment of hesitation that I see a different side to him, a vulnerability that only heightens my eagerness. Little do I know, he's about to let loose, and the night will become an unforgettable exploration of pleasure and passion.

Speaker's POV:

Tonight marks a pivotal first; my initial encounter with a human and her enthusiastic first time with a werewolf. Her eagerness is palpable, but I'm overwhelmed by the fear that I might harm her in the process. The weight of responsibility holds me back, and I'm hesitant to let go.

However, in her eyes, I see an intense desire and an unwavering trust. It's her eagerness that ultimately persuades me to unleash the inner beast. As the night unfolds, the allure of passion and ecstasy takes over, and we both dive headlong into an unforgettable exploration of our desires.

[M4F] [Script Fill] [Werewolf] [Inuyoukai] [Human listener] [KNOTTING] [Creampie] [Consent] [SWITCH] [Gentle Mdom] [Needy Msub] [Size difference] [Neck bite] [Multiple Orgasms] [Breeding] [Aftercare] [Growls] [Chuckles] [Cuddles] [Pillow talk] [Wholesome] [Goofy] [RavenTales]

--:--
--:--
1.0
Saif_and_Sound
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is the hottest thing I've ever listened to. Absolutely fucking perfect.

HoneyTopazHoneyTopaz3 months ago

I keep coming back to this one. Where do I sign up for my own werewolf?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Increeeeedible growls and whimpers, the sounds are so animalistic and you speak so naturally… excellent work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love the whimpers and desperation for her, it was all done very well.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

omggg, this literally made me cum soooo hard. i want your mouth on my pussy so bad.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

A Satisfying Standoff A sexy omega wolf makes unlikely demands of her beta friend.in NonHuman
The Storm Something written up to help my own fears during a bad stormin NonConsent/Reluctance
The Challenge Sophia has eight minutes to freedom, but will she make it?in NonHuman
The Lycan's Mate A futa lycan claims a mate.in NonHuman
Little Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood gets caught by the Big Bad Wolf.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories