Still The One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly her eyes flew open and she gasped. "But you didn't tell any of them that you thought I'd been cheating on you, did you?"

He shook his head. "No, I never told a soul." Truth was it was too painful to want to share with anyone else. He ran a finger along her cheek and told her, "When anyone asked, I just said we were going through a rough patch, and I was hoping we could work it out. I didn't want to my family to think badly of you, Tess, because I know how much they love you. And I guess I didn't want to spoil the dream they had of us living happily ever after, if I told them it was over and we were getting a divorce."

She nodded, still surprised at how close they'd come to calling it quits.

The next morning, Tess woke up curled up warm and tight in Jordan's arms. And when she looked up and saw that he was already awake and smiling at her, she shocked him when instead of smiling back, she poked him in the chest with her fingernail.

Jordan flinched. "Hey, what was that for?"

She laughed. "Sorry, I had to be sure I wasn't still asleep. I was having the most amazing dream. We were making love by the fire for hours, and I just wanted to make sure you were real, and all of it happened and we really are back together."

Chuckling, he pressed a kiss to her lips and told her, "Well, we're back, and better than ever. And we did spend a pretty amazing night by the fire." But when he noticed her looking around confused about finding herself in bed, he told her, "The lights came on early this morning, and I thought you'd sleep better in bed, so I carried you in here." Then he ran his finger over her collar bone and shoulder that he could easily feel through her skin. Looking a little worried, he said, "But I noticed when I picked you up without your clothes on how thin you've gotten, and it looks like you've lost some weight. You're not sick or anything, are you?"

Tess shook her head and kept her gaze averted, and self-consciously tugged the blanket up a little higher as she explained, "After you left, I could barely eat. And if I didn't have to feed the boys, I don't think most nights I'd have even bothered with dinner. The closer we got to signing the papers, the more I had to force myself to eat. I just hated the idea that it over and I was about to lose you."

"Jesus, Tess." Jordan shook his head, hating to think that she'd been suffering and barely eating, all because he'd been too proud to ask her about a stupid text. Pressing a kiss to her lips, he told her, "Well, I'm back now, and I'll take care of you." He nodded at the tray on the night stand. "Why don't you stay warm in here, and have some toast and tea, while I pour you a bath?"

Knowing how much Tess loved to relax in the big old claw foot tub he'd painstakingly restored, that now sat in a place of honor under the huge window overlooking the woodlands in their bathroom, he pulled on his robe and went to fill the tub.

After he'd carried her into the bathroom, kissing her all the way, he helped her into the big oversized soaker tub. And the way she sighed and closed her eyes as she sank down in the water, he was glad he'd gone to the trouble of dragging the heavy old thing inside before he'd finished putting up the walls for the bathroom. Instead of just buying a more modern one, that wouldn't have been half as roomy, or nearly as much fun, seeing as the two of them had shared some pretty amazing times together in that tub. Deciding she looked pretty sexy, bare naked and wet and smiling up at him, that he just might join her, so he tossed aside his robe, making Tess's eyes go big wide when she got her first good look at him naked in daylight coming from the window.

Eating her up with her eyes, as she slowly raked over every hard toned muscle on his body, she said, "Oh, wow, Jordan. I thought you were buff before, but holy smokes, I can't believe how ripped you are now. Looks like you did nothing but work out the whole time you were gone."

He shrugged. "I realized pretty quickly that living alone can be boring as hell. So I bought myself some weights, and then I started to hit the gym four or five nights a week, because I figured working out would be a lot better for me than taking up something like drinking."

Delighted at his new toned bod, Tess wiggled her eyebrows grinning as she looked him over from the top of his sandy brown head all the way down to his long lean feet. And all she could think of was getting a feel of those big hard muscles, especially the strong sexy V defining his groin, he had pointing the way straight to his delectably long, hard, very erect cock.

Good god, as he watched her lean over the tub, the way her firm round breasts were dripping with water, Jordan could actually feel his mouth watering for a taste. And then seeing her grinning and crooking her finger, beckoning him to bring that bad boy of his closer, he chuckled pointing down at his dick and said, "You mean this?"

She nodded, playfully smirking. "Yes, that."

When she got up on her knees, anxiously licking her lips as he stepped close to the tub, Jordan could feel every inch of his body starting to hum. Just the thought of her wrapping that pretty mouth of hers around him, and giving him pleasure that lately he'd only been able to fantasize about, when all he'd had was memories of her and times like this to help get himself off, literally had his legs beginning to shake with anticipation.

Of course this was one of the things he loved about her most. Though she appeared to be your average straight-laced devoted mom and professional by day, whenever they were alone and especially when they were naked like now, the way she let loose, unafraid of showing him just how affectionate she could be, with gestures like this, literally rocked him to his core. In bed, she could be as wild as a hellcat and yet at other times as tame a kitten depending on her mood. And naturally, he loved how fun and uninhibited she could be every bit as much as her softer gentler side, since there wasn't a thing about her he didn't love.

But when she leaned over the tub coyly smiling, and started to slide her wet hands all over him, from his chest all the way down to his balls, finally grasping his erection in her hand and getting him so slick she had his dick dripping with water onto the floor, rolling his eyes, he thought he'd come on the spot, it just felt so unbelievably good to have her hands on him again.

Lost in the erotic feel of tracing her fingers over every lean hard inch of her uber buff husband, now that she had a chance again, Tess took her time trailing a path over his abs, and down both sides of the sexy V that led straight to his amazingly hard cock.

Then when she leaned in and began to moan with delight as she pressed a kiss to the tip, Jordan could actually feel his dick twitching hard just from the welcome feel of her lips.

And wow, when she latched on and began to suck him back into the heat of her mouth, holy shit, he just about shot his load right there. Jesus, what a feeling to have her going down on him again. Sure that his toes were curling as he gazed down at her, he couldn't believe how hot she looked with her lips stretched around him, and her soft little body all wet and shimmering in the tub. When she looked up into his eyes and managed to smile around him, overcome, he dug his fingers into her hair and flexed his hips and carefully began to slide deeper into her mouth. And he knew that nothing in the world could top the feeling of being buried deep inside his wife, she was it for him, always was, and always would be.

But as crazy good as it felt to have her sliding her tongue over him from balls to tip, what he really wanted was to hold her, and feel the explosive rush he always got when he let go and came inside her. So he pulled out of her mouth, chuckling at her little mewl of protest, and told her, "I want in there with you, Tess. I want to hold you."

More than happy to oblige, she moved to one end, so he could slide in, too. And then he reached for her and draped her warm wet body over his, wrapping his arms tightly around her, he loved the way she sighed. It felt so good to be naked, wet and chest to chest with her, just smiling into each other's eyes. And if he wasn't hard as a fucking brick and desperate to get at her, he would have been happy to just hold her for hours.

But knowing her husband the way she did, and painfully aware of how hard he felt pressed against her belly, giving him a sultry heavy-eyed look, Tess slid up till she was straddling his thighs. And when he took hold of his cock and nudged it at her opening, with an elated moan she sank her tight little pussy down and slowly slid him inside her, loving the way he rolled his eyes as she tightened her inner muscles and squeezed him hard.

Happily smiling into his eyes, she cupped his face in her hands, pressed a soft little kiss to his lips and told him, "Happy Valentine's Day, Jordan."

"I gotta say this has got to be the best Valentine's Day ever," he told her as he flexed his hips and pushed into her a little deeper, telling her, "Happy Valentine's day, baby."

"Mmm, yes," she murmured as he cupped one of her smooth pink breasts in his hands and began to lap all around her nipple, then tugged it with his teeth just to hear her softly mewling.

And it didn't take long before she put her hands on his big broad shoulders and started to slide his cock in and out of her, neither of them caring about the water sloshing around in the tub, as she sank her teeth into her lip and began to ride him hard. Till at last he was sinking his fingers into her ass, and growling as she pushed him right over the edge, joining him when he circled her clit with his thumb and got her slamming her eyes shut and going into a full body shudder as every nerve ending in her body seemed to explode.

Tess smiled up at him as she collapsed on his chest, so happy that he'd decided to give them one more try before it all ended. "Do we ever have to get out of this tub?" she asked him as he hugged her to his chest and slid them a little lower into the water to keep them warm.

He smiled, brushing the wet hair from her eyes. "No, not if you don't want to. We can just stay in here, and add more hot water to keep us warm."

Then she looked into his eyes for the longest time, till finally she asked him a little sadly, "Jordan, how did we get here?"

"We took the highway up from the city?" he said, wincing, since he knew it wasn't what she meant.

Giving him a playful smack on the shoulder, she said, "No, I mean, how did we grow so far apart that one little text was enough for us to almost end it? I don't want to keep going on about this, but I have to know, are you not happy about me working? We both know the boys don't need me to be at home for them anymore, and I thought we agreed that it was a good time for me to try and get my career off the ground."

"No it's not that. Honestly, I was thrilled for you when you landed your dream job. And I know you've got to be happy doing something you love. But I guess I was feeling a little insecure seeing you getting dressed up every day and wondering if there was someone else you were dressing up for. And you'd never given me cause to feel jealous over you before, so I guess that's why I decided to check your phone, to see if you were seeing someone else."

"Well, I think both of us have learned from this that we have to keep the lines of communication open and not be afraid to talk. So there'll be no more shutting down if one of us gets upset. Because I love what we have so much that I'm willing to do whatever it takes to keep it working."

"Me, too. And I promise, from now on we'll talk it out, no matter what happens." He tipped his head and smiled. "So... how about I dry you off, and we go see what we can find for lunch?"

She pressed her lips to his, and whispered, "Mmm, sounds like a plan."

Once they'd eaten, Jordan offered to do the dishes so she could phone their sons. And when she came back she looked pretty happy. "Well, if the way they were yelling "Yesss!" into the phone is any indication, I think our boys were delighted to hear that they're plan worked and they've got their parents back living under one roof again."

Jordan pulled her against him and cupped her bottom, pressing his lips to hers. "Good. Now they can tell the rest of the family so we can get back to enjoying our weekend."

But first he walked her into the living room, to add a little more wood to the fire. And once he got it good and hot, his smile was devilish as he tipped up her chin and planted a sizzling hot kiss on her, as she relished the feeling of him peeling her out of her clothes.

And naturally, Tess followed suit, tugging his sweatshirt over his head, she smiled as she ran her hands over his big bare chest, then dropped her head to lick around each of his nipples, making Jordan grow instantly hard. Holy shit, did his wife ever know how to rock his world.

"On your knees," he told her, once he'd tossed the blanket on the floor in front of the fireplace.

In heartbeat she was naked and on all fours, playfully wiggling her sweet tight ass at him and he was on his knees right behind her, groaning as he ran his tongue and over each perfect round cheek, before kissing his way up to her neck. He pushed a finger inside her he growled as he felt her pussy instantly clenching around it as he nipped at her earlobe. "Fuck, I love this with you," he told her as he added a second finger, sliding them in and out till he had her squirming and pushing back against his hand, eager for only what he could give her.

And the moment he knew she was ready, he fisted his cock in his hand and pushed his way into her tight little pussy, and both of them began to moan. Sliding his hands over her tight warm ass, just the sight of her on her knees, practically begging him to take her good and hard was almost enough to get him off.

"Damn, Tess," he murmured, as he clutched her hips and slid home. And the wanton way she thrust her ass back, meeting him thrust for thrust only made him want to take her that much harder.

Their bodies shimmering in the glow of firelight, he pressed a lingering kiss to her back as he drove into her a little deeper with every flex of his hips. "How about we go away together somewhere warm for a week or so?" he whispered, licking behind her ear, making her shiver.

She grinned at him over her shoulder. "Well, I don't know about you, but I'd say you've got me pretty hot right now."

He laughed and then reached around her and began to give her clit a little massage, to really fire her up. And soon he had her quivering like crazy, tossing back her head and squealing, and he was buried in her balls deep, feeling ready to let go and give her just what she needed. "Oh, wow," he groaned as he pulled back, then plowed into her deep and froze, feeling his balls let go and his dick starting to pulse as he filled her with all he had as she got him pulsing even harder, clenching him over and over inside her.

Once they'd dropped to their backs on the floor, both of them breathing hard, Jordan lifted her hand to his lips, and pressed a kiss into her palm. "So, is that a yes? You want to go away with me?"

She opened her eyes, turned her head and said, "Yes, I'd love that. Spending a week alone together would be perfect. And you know my mother's always happy to have the boys stay with her." And he just nodded, relieve that that was settled.

Once she'd showered and slid into a pretty fluffy pink sweater that really showed off her breasts and a pair of skinny jeans that used to feel a little tight on her, but now fit her like a glove, she shrugged and headed back to join her hubby for some more Valentine's Day fun. But Jordan surprised her when he brought her a glass of wine and told her to relax by the fire because he had dinner covered. She looked at him puzzled, knowing that in all the years they'd been married, he'd never been into cooking much more than toast. "Are you really making us dinner?"

He nodded. "Don't look so surprised. Another thing I figured out when I was on my own is that a steady diet of fast food can get old pretty fast, and after a while it all starts to taste the same. So I went online and learned how to cook a few things. And though I'm not exactly a gourmet chef, I think you'll see I can make us something that hopefully you'll like."

She curled a little tighter into the blanket on the couch shrugged and said, "Guess I'm prepared to be amazed, then."

Chuckling he said, "Hey, don't go setting the bar too high. I said I could feed us, I never said anything about blowing your mind."

She grinned as he left to start dinner, because in fact he had blown her mind pretty much non-stop with how relentless he'd been, trying to show her how much he'd missed her. First by the fire, then in the tub, and then ooh, from behind, back by the fire again. She actually squeezed her thighs together thinking about how wild their weekend had been. Then she grinned, wondering if they'd ever get around to getting it on in bed before they left, since the bed was nice and big and perfect for some extra special fun.

And she was pretty impressed when he came and took her by the hand and walked her into the dining room that he'd set with their best dishes and glassware, imagining he'd looked up how to set a table online, too.

Once he pulled out her chair for her, he winked and said, "Be right back."

And then he appeared with two champagne glasses filled with plump pink shrimp and cocktail sauce. And though she knew all he'd had to do was thaw the shrimp, it still looked really good.

When he joined her at the table, he lifted his glass and said, "Happy Valentine's Day, sweetheart, and here's hoping we get to enjoy at least another thirty or more of these days together."

She nodded and clinked her glass to his. "Love you," she told him, smiling across the candlelit table into his eyes.

"And I love you," he said, as he set down his glass and just stared at her for a moment, still finding it hard to believe that he actually had not only his gorgeous wife, but his life back.

Then he shook his head, picked up a shrimp and said, "Now, tell me, do I know how to defrost a shrimp, or what?"

Tess laughed as she bit into a plump little morsel. "Mmm, yes, these are really good. And I think you're a genius in the kitchen."

And surprisingly he even managed to cook her steak just the way she liked it, medium rare, and still nice and tender. And to go with it, he'd heated the stuffed baked potatoes and sautéed some tender-crisp broccoli. And once she was done, she wasn't kidding when she said, "Honestly, Jordan, everything was really good. I enjoyed every bite."

Pleased that she'd like it, he went and got them coffee and put the plate of biscotti on the table, and as she was taking her first bite, he slid a blue velvet box across to her and waited.

She looked at the box then up at him. "What's this?"

"Why don't you open it and find out?"

When she popped open the box, she gasped and her eyes started to get all misty. "Oh, Jordan, you found my locket. Where was it?"

"I was the shoveling the snow out in front in the driveway a few weeks back and I noticed something shiny under one of the bushes by the walkway. The chain was broken, so I had it replaced. "So, why don't you open it up?"

When she opened the clasp on the heart, a tear trickled down her cheek when she saw that he'd been thoughtful enough to have the jeweller add two more picture holders, so now, not only could she have her husband and her, but their two sons close to her heart. And she noticed the chain looked stronger, so she imagined she wouldn't lose it again. "Oh, Jordan, I love this. And I can't believe you went to so much trouble."