Still The One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's nothing I wouldn't do for you, Tess."

Then he came around the table, tipped up her chin and kissed her. And when he dropped to his knees at her feet, Tess looked surprised, and said, "Jordan what are you doing?"

He looked up at her. "I was thinking, we could do one more thing to really confirm our commitment to each other. When we go away, we could get married again and renew our vows. So, what do you say, will you marry me, Tess?"

Overjoyed, she turned in her chair and wrapped her arms around him and hugged him to her breasts, whispering, "Yes, Jordan, I would love to marry you again."

He got to his feet and walked her into the living room where Ed Sheeran was just starting to sing on the radio, "And darling, I will be loving you till we're seventy. And I'm thinking about how people fall in love in mysterious ways. Maybe just a touch of a hand. Well, me I fall in love with you every single day..."

Tess smiled into her husband's eyes then slipped her arms around her neck and kissed him as the romantic song seemed to be playing just for them.

Finally wrinkling her nose, she said, "And there's just one thing I'd love for you to do for me."

"Anything, just say the word."

She grinned, "I'd love it if you'd consider selling the motorcycle, so I don't have to worry about you wiping out on the highway again, so we really will be together till we're at least seventy."

Jordan shook his head and laughed. "Consider it sold. Now, I was thinking that bed is nice and warm tonight, so how about we see what kind of fun and games we can enjoy in there?"

Grinning, Tess rubbed her nose against his as he wrapped her in his arms. And lucky for them, the moon was full and bright, so she could admire her hunk of a husband as she peeled him out of his clothes.

But just before he went to turn off the radio, Jordan smiled and said, "Now this is our song." Then he took his wife in his arms and made her laugh as he danced with her around the room, singing once of his favorite songs to her,

"We've been together since way back when,"

Then he pressed his lips to hers and kissed her, then winked as he caught up with the lyrics,

"But I want you to know after all these years

You're still the one I want whisperin' in my ear

You're still the one I want to talk to in bed

Still the one that turns my head

We're still having fun

And you're still the one"

Then Jordan took hold of her by the chin and looked into her eyes as the singer crooned,

"I looked at your face everyday, but I never saw it 'till it went away..."

He stopped dancing and shook his head for a second and just stared at her, thinking how true that was, how you never realized how much you stood to lose until it was almost gone.

But seeing as his sexy wife was now sliding her hands up under his shirt, and nearly kissing his face off, as both of them laughed, he knew they'd be okay. The kind of love they shared was too deep for them ever to be pushed apart by a silly understanding. And since he only got one shot at giving her the hottest Valentine Day sex she'd ever experienced, he just had to get her into bed.

He turned off the radio, smiled into her eyes and said, "You ready, baby?"

She grinned and took his hand and led him to their bedroom, telling him, "Mmmm, yes, am I ever."