Stimulating Visit

Story Info
Mother visits recently divorced son to try and cheer him up.
31k words
4.74
189.5k
428
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fictitious
fictitious
1,124 Followers

His phone rang.

"Hello," he answered.

"Hi, Evan. It's me!"

"Oh," he said in a flat, lifeless tone. "Hey, mom."

"How did it go today, dear?"

Evan sighed heavily. "It's finally done. We're officially divorced."

There was a pause from the other side. "How are you feeling?" his mother asked after a moment of silence.

"I'm fine, I guess. It's been a long process. I've had plenty of time to get used to the fact."

"You don't sound fine to me. Listen, honey, I've been thinking that I haven't seen you in a while. Why don't I fly out there and stay with you for a bit? I can keep you company and make sure that you're okay."

"There's no need to worry, mom. I'll be fine."

"Well, frankly, your dad is playing in another one of his golf tournaments next week, and I don't have anything better to do. I've already looked at flights and I can be there as soon as Friday."

"This Friday?" Evan balked. "Okay, well... Want me to pick you up from the airport?"

"Don't worry about it! Your place isn't far from the airport, I'll get a cab."

"As you wish." He gathered himself and, in the most cheerful tone that he could muster, added: "I'll see you soon then?"

"See you soon, dear!"

Evan hung up the phone and looked around his apartment. It was a small, single-room studio with a modest kitchen adjoined to the main room. His dirty clothes were strewn about everywhere, take-out food boxes piled up on the kitchen counter. It's been almost a year since his now ex-wife filed for divorce. In the drawn-out legal battle that followed, Evan had little time to take care of himself or the apartment, which he had moved into while his wife remained in their house. However, now that his mother was coming, he would have to make it look somewhat orderly. He had a few days though, so he opted for ordering some takeout and watching a movie for the night.

Friday arrived before he knew it and Evan hurried to remove empty food boxes, collect dirty clothes, and try to make his place look as tidy as possible. He kept checking the time, chiding himself for not getting to it sooner.

"She'll be landing right about now," he realized while vacuuming the floor. "I have less than an hour."

He hurried to finish vacuuming, then took out all of the trash. He shoved the remaining clothes into his closet and gave his studio apartment a final once over. The last thing he wanted was his mom thinking that he was depressed. He had to make an impression that he was moving on.

Just as he finished loading the dishwasher, his doorbell rang.

He took a deep breath, put on a smile, and opened the door.

"Evan!" His mother, Olivia, stood in the doorway. Dropping her bags, she jumped up and threw her arms around her son. "It's so good to see you!"

"Hi, mom," Evan muttered, finding his face buried in his mother's thick, fragrant hair. It smelled fresh and fruity -- just like he always remembered. "It's good to see you too."

She pulled away from him, a frown forming on her face as she looked him up and down. "You look thin. Have you been eating well?" She glanced over his shoulder, her frown deepening. "You live in this box? It's so tiny!"

Evan ignored her remarks. "Why didn't you call me when you pulled up?" he asked instead. "I could've helped you with your bags."

She waved a hand in dismissal. "I can handle a few bags just fine." Though a whole head shorter, she was rather a full-figured woman, thus she easily pushed past Evan and entered his apartment. "Ugh! When was the last time you aired this place out?" Heading straight for the window, she threw it wide open. "Ah! Much better." She trailed a finger on the windowsill, shaking her head. "Just look at all this dust!"

Evan ignored her remarks, carrying her bags inside. "How long are you staying?"

"Till next Thursday."

Evan nodded, setting the bags down by the bed.

She stood, watching him excitedly. "Well? What are we doing tonight?"

Evan shrugged. "I don't know. Is there something you'd like to do?"

"We have to celebrate!" she exclaimed. "You're a free man now!"

"Mom..." he began, but she cut him off.

"No excuses, Evan! That devil of a woman took you to hell and back. You need to cheer up and unwind. That's what I'm here for!"

He sighed. The last thing he wanted was to celebrate, and especially not with his own mother. "Okay," he said aloud. "Great."

"It is great! We can get something to eat then hit the clubs, or bars, or whatever people your age do these days."

Evan frowned. "I'd much rather prefer somewhere quiet, without a bunch of drunken college kids."

"Hmm. Like what?"

"There's a wine lounge not far from here that I've been wanting to try," he offered.

His mother was already rummaging through her bags. "Whatever you say, dear. As long as I get you out." She looked up and examined him with a critical eye. "You better put on something nice tonight. You never know, there might be girls that you can meet."

Evan rolled his eyes.

"What?" she feigned surprise and offense at the same time. "I play a great wingman."

"Mo-om!" moaned Evan.

"Alright, alright. I won't try to embarass you... too much." Giggling, she took out her toiletries and headed for the bathroom.

About an hour later, Olivia was ready to go. She had done her hair and makeup, and wore a white blouse with a simple, but classy skirt.

"Looking good, mom!" Evan complimented her.

She smiled humbly. "Thanks, honey. I don't get to dress up often back home."

"Ready?" asked Evan, opening the front door for her.

They caught a cab to a nice Italian restaurant where they had dinner and some cocktails. After that, they proceeded to the lounge that Evan proposed, for a few glasses of wine.

"This looks nice," Olivia said as they walked in. "A bit deserted, but I like the dim ambiance."

They got a table near the window and gestured to the waiter.

"What do you recommend?" asked Evan, when the waiter arrived. "We just had dinner."

"We've got a great local late-harvest Zin," the waiter replied. "Or perhaps you'd enjoy our imported vintage Port?"

"Hmm," Evan pondered. "I guess, I'll try the Zin."

"The Port for me, please," said Olivia.

"So, how's dad been?" asked Evan, turning his attention to his mother.

"Pfft!" she let out. "Same old! Work, TV, and golf."

"Right," Evan acknowledged the anticipated answer. "And what about Kelly? How is she doing?"

"She's good. Just switched jobs again and is dating some European guy. You know, it wouldn't be so bad if you called her once in a while."

Evan snorted. "She never calls me either."

"You're her older brother. You should set the example."

"It's not like we have anything to talk about. She's way too materialistic and career-focused. Just like dad."

Olivia bobbed her head in understanding.

"It would be too weird if I called her out of the blue just to ask how things were going."

"She's your sister, Evan. You should show some interest in her life."

"Okay, fine. I'll think about it."

The waiter returned with two glasses of wine. "The Zin for the gentleman, and the Port for his beautiful lady."

Evan coughed, stifling a laugh.

"Thank you." Olivia accepted the wine, her red, lipstick-infused lips melting into a wide smile at the compliment.

"Oh, god!" groaned Evan as the waiter departed. "He probably thinks that I'm a gold digger."

"A gold digger?"

"Yes, that I'm trying to woo some rich old lady."

"Hey!" Olivia's smile was gone, her eyebrows furrowed. "I'm not old! I'm only forty five. Furthermore, I've been told that I look much younger than my age. And you haven't exactly taken good care of yourself lately. I'm willing to bet people think we're close to the same age."

Evan realized his mistake too late. "I'm sorry, mom. I only meant... You're right, you do look great."

A smile brightened her face once again. "I'm only teasing. I'll have you know, it's a lot of work staying in shape these days. However, I still do turn the heads of guys much younger than myself."

"Mo-om!"

"Oh, Evan! You're so easily embarrassed." Giggling at his expense, she took a big gulp of wine and smacked her lips appreciatively. "Speaking of which, have you had an eye for anyone lately?"

Evan took a long drink, to buy himself some time. "No," he replied, averting his eyes. "Well, there's this one girl at the office..."

"As in your work office?" Olivia cocked an eyebrow. "Honey! Don't you know that dating co-workers is asking for drama?" She shook her head in disapproval. "I do think it would be good for you to start dating, but surely you could find someone outside of work. It doesn't have to be anything serious and it could help with getting over the divorce."

"I don't know, mom. I've never really been a ladies man. It will take me some time to feel confident again."

"Yes, I know. But the sooner you start on that the better." She took another drink and swished the wine in her mouth before swallowing. "You've gone too long without sex and it shows."

"What!?" Evan almost choked on his wine from astonishment. "Mom! What the? How would you even know how long I've gone without it?"

"Oh, honey," she sighed calmly. "I know you and Amanda had problems for the last two years of your marriage. She was screwing around behind your back! You haven't dated anyone since her and, unless you've been paying for it, it's obvious that it's been a long time for you."

Evan's shoulders slumped, having nothing to retort with.

"I'm sorry, dear. I didn't mean to put you down. Believe me, I know how it can be. Your father hasn't been sexually active anymore lately." She sighed and shook her head. "He doesn't perform his duty, if you get my meaning."

"Uh! Yes, mom, I get it," he muttered sourly and drained the rest of his wine.

His mother continued: "I'm not like your ex-wife, to go screwing around behind my husband's back. Fortunately, there are other ways to take care of my needs..."

"Jesus, mom!" exclaimed Evan, instantly jolted out of his sorrow.

"What? Oh, come on! I know you and Kelly found one of my toys when you were still teenagers."

Evan began coughing, almost choking in the process.

"Pardon the interruption," came a saft voice from behind. "May I get you some more wine?"

"Yes, please," Olivia purred in response. "We'll have more of the same."

"Did he hear you?" whispered Evan, finally recovering.

"No, I saw him coming." She drummed her strikingly red, manicured nails on the table. "Where were we? Oh, yes! Trust me, dear. You don't want to be my age and regret not having as much sex as possible. You know guys start slowing down as they get older. You're in your prime right now. You need to get laid. As often as possible."

Evan frowned. "I am not very comfortable having this discussion with you."

"Oh, stop acting like a kid! We all lived under the same roof before you got married. I remember each time Amanda stayed the night at our house. She wasn't a quiet girl, you know. I had to talk your father out of barging into your room and giving you a piece of his mind."

"You guys could hear us?"

She nodded.

"Oh, man. That's so embarrassing."

"Your drinks." The waiter re-appeared promptly, setting down two new glasses of wine.

"Thank you, darling," murmured Olivia, seeing the waiter off with a smile, then turned back to Evan. "You two were at it like rabbits."

"Yes," he sighed. "She was pretty sexual in the beginning."

"Who would've thought that about a nerdy, unsightly girl?"

"Hey! She wasn't that unsightly."

"You're right, dear. You had her at her best. She definitely went downhill as of late."

Evan smiled, realizing what his mother was doing. "Thanks, mom."

She beamed back at him. "That's what I'm here for!" She picked up her glass and swished the wine around. "You know, there are two cute girls sitting at that table. Do you want me to meet them?"

Evan turned his head to look this way and that. "No, mom! No. I'm... not ready yet. Please don't!"

"Oh, Evan!" She let out a laugh. "You're so easily bothered." She took another draw of her wine, then set the glass down. "I'm going to use the restroom. Don't worry. I promise, I won't say anything to them."

While she was gone, Evan had nothing else to do but drink and look around the room. He did locate the girls that his mom mentioned. They looked younger than him and quite attractive, which meant they were out of his league. Not that he was that unsightly himself, but he didn't feel like he'd have a chance with either of them.

"I'm back!" Olivia announced. "What did I miss?"

"Oh, you know. Lots of people watching."

Olivia tugged on the front of her blouse, adjusting it. "This place is dead. Should we go somewhere else?"

Evan yawned. "I was actually thinking about heading back. I'm pretty beat."

Olivia put her hands on her hips and glowered a him. "I came here to get you to have a good time."

"It's been a long week, mom. I need to get some sleep. Aren't you here for a while?"
"Fine," she gave in, softening her poise. "But I'm ordering a bottle to go."

"I have some alcohol back at my place," offered Evan. "Some Johnnie Walker Blue, I believe."

"Hmm, I do like a good whiskey." She thought for a moment. "Okay, deal!" She motioned to the waiter, indicating that she wanted to pay their bill. "I'm paying!" she added, her tone brooking no argument.

"Now he definitely thinks I'm a gold digger," guffawed Evan.

"He might be a gold digger himself," said Olivia. "He keeps throwing looks down my blouse."

Before his mind could react, Evan's eyes went there. He saw that her blouse was unbuttoned, exposing the bulge of her cleavage with a hint of a bra. Sure, Evan always knew that his mother was considered rather busty, but he never had a reason to reflect on it. This was, perhaps, the first time that he laid his gaze upon her breasts in such an examining manner. He tore his eyes away a moment later, wondering if she might have noticed.

He had to say something, for he feared the lingering silence. "Why wouldn't he?" he stammered.

Olivia let out an inquiring hum.

"I'm just saying, your blouse is unbuttoned pretty low."

She glanced down, then giggled. "Oh, Evan! It's supposed to be this way."

A few minutes later, they paid their tab and decided to walk to Evan's apartment since it wasn't very far.

"I'll be honest," Olivia spoke, inhaling the night air. "I haven't been out like this in a while. Restaurants, sure. But there's just something about going to a bar that makes you feel young again." She glanced over at her son. "Did you have fun, dear?"

"I did," he replied, measuring his pace to hers. "Who knew that my mom would be taking me out to drink?"

She grinned at him. "You just wait! Tomorrow, I'll show you a really good time!"

When they got back to the apartment building, Evan held the outer gate door open for his mother, then followed her in. Walking behind her up the stairway, he stared down at the back of her calves. When they reached the landing, her rear end came, unbidden, into his view. She walked ahead of him down the hallway, her hips swaying gently side to side. Evan did not think much of it, though his eyes followed along. For that moment in time, there was just an anonymous woman walking directly in front of him. He rubbed his eyes, trying to clear his head. He was tired and he was buzzed, and he badly needed to get some sleep.

"Is this it?" Olivia asked, suddenly stopping.

"Huh?" Evan nearly bumped into her.

"I forgot which door was yours."

"Yes, the one on the left." Evan's hand dove into his pocket and fished out a set of keys. "Let me get it."

As soon as they walked inside of the apartment, Evan went straight to the bathroom. After relieving himself, he had a mind to go straight to sleep.

"I found the whiskey!" Olivia announced as he walked back out. "Neat or on the rocks?"

"I don't really care," Evan answered indifferently.

Olivia tossed a few ice cubes in two glasses and poured the strong-smelling, brown liquor over them. They walked over to the couch, opposite the bed, and settled down on it. Begrudgingly, Evan clutched his glass, thinking of an excuse not to drink it. His mom had one leg over the other, dangling a high-heeled shoe on her painted toes.

"Why didn't you get a bigger place?" she broke the silence.

"I spent a lot on the lawyers," he replied. "I had to be concervative with my expenses."

"You could've asked us for money."

"Thanks, but I managed on my own just fine."

Olivia snorted. "That bitch really took you for a ride, didn't she?"

Evan nodded.

She lifted her glass. "Here's to that nightmare being over!"

Evan touched his glass to hers and reluctantly took a sip. He grimaced at the potent flavor that filled his mouth. His tired eyes burned. "Whoa! I forget how strong this stuff is."

Olivia blew out hot air between pursed lips. "Uh-huh! Just how I like it." The ice cubes made little chiming sounds as she swirled them around her glass. "How about we go shopping tomorrow?" she proposed. "We can get you a new outfit or two."

"I'm not sure that I need..."
"Don't be such a killjoy!" She interrupted him and looked over. "Don't worry, I'm buying. Besides, you could use a haircut as well. You're not going to have an easy time luring the babes looking like this."

Evan involuntarily brushed his hair back with one hand.

"Yes, that mop needs a good cut," she added decisively. "And you need a shave. You look run-down." She reached out and touched her palm against his cheek. "You should get some sleep. We can finish these drinks tomorrow."

Evan rubbed his eyes and nodded. "You can have the bed," he said, yawning. "I'll sleep on the couch."

"This couch?" asked Olivia, slamming a fist down against it. "It's hard as a rock! Your bed is big enough for the both of us. I don't take up a lot of room."

"What?" Evan looked over at her, puzzled. "You mean, sleep on it together?"

She grinned back at him. "What's the matter? Embarrassed to sleep in the same bed with your old mom? Don't worry, I won't tell anyone."

"Umm," Evan hesitated, but realized he was way too tired to argue. "Okay, I guess."

"Besides, it's your bed. If anyone, it should be me on the couch."

"No, no. You're a guest." He yawned again. "Do you want the side closest to the window."

"Sure." Olivia stood up and took her son's drink out of his hand. "Well? What are you waiting for? Go to bed already!"

"Okay." Evan got up and made his way towards the bed.

Olivia followed after him. "I'm going to shower and change," she said.

"Do you need something, like an extra blanket or pillow?" asked Evan, lying down without undressing. "There should be some in the closet."

She walked up to him, beaming with a motherly smile. "It's okay, darling. I'll figure it out." Bending down, she brushed his hair back and kissed him on the forehead. "Good night, my boy," she murmured and covered him with a blanket.

***

Evan woke the next day, his mind feeling foggy. For the first few moments he didn't seem to remember that his mother was visiting. Turning over, his sight fell on a female figure sleeping next to him. She wore a silk nightgown that came half-way down her pale thighs. His eyes traced up her smooth legs, over her shapely hips, and along her supple back. Suddenly remembering who she was, he glanced down at his crotch.

"Damn!" Evan cursed silently. He was sporting a morning erection. It would be no good if his mother were to wake up and notice. As careful as he could, he slid out of bed and stood up. Throwing another glance her way, he hastened into the bathroom.

He showered, shaved and brushed his teeth. He thought about masturbating, to avoid any potential awkward situations, but by the time he was done freshening up, his boner had gone away.

fictitious
fictitious
1,124 Followers
123456...9