Stimulating Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" she exclaimed loudly, before her hand came to a sudden stop.

She looked down, breathing heavily. "I can't believe this," she said, sounding out of character. She touched the liquid that pooled on Evan's stomach and rubbed it between her fingers. "This has certainly never happened before." She pursed her lips and slowly blew out a puff of air. Then, drawing her eyebrows together, she seemed to resume her act. "This was not part of the plan," she grumbled. "And you are still not off the hook, young man." She tensed up and began raising herself up.

Evan's eyes flicked to his cock, watching it slide out of her ass. She paused for a brief moment at the top, her asshole clenching around his glans. She took a breath and gathered her strength, before the final push of her thighs. His cock flung out of her, still hard as an iron rod.

She staggered, off-balance, and dropped to her hand and knees. "My god," she whispered, "my legs are dead." She took a few moments, recovering her breath. "Damn!" she cursed, staring down at his cok. "I can't believe it. It's still hard!" Her eyes narrowed. "This won't do. You have to learn your lesson. But first..." Her head dropped into his lap, her lips readily wrapping around his cock.

Horrified, Evan stared at her. He couldn't believe his mother was sucking his cock, only moments after it came out of her ass. He opened his mouth to speak, but could not find the words.

She popped him out of her mouth and licked his shaft up and down, encircling it with her tongue. "Embarrassing, isn't it?" she said, peering at him out of the corner of her eyes. "That's what you get for getting a hardon in front of me." She wrapped her lips over his tip again and suckled it like a lollipop. "There!" she finally tore her mouth away. "That's enough of that."

Promptly, she flipped over to her side and lay down next to him, facing away. "Well, come on! What are you waiting for? Scoot behind me."

Swallowing in disbelief, Evan slid up behind her.

"Hold my leg," she instructed, bending one knee. "And raise it up. Higher!" She reached between her legs and searched for Evan's cock. "Get closer. Don't be shy." She pulled him by his cock, steering it into her soaking pussy. "Yes, there," she said, stuffing the head of his cock inside. "You're going to do all the work this time. And I better not catch you slacking."

Doing as told, Evan began moving his hips, sliding in and out of his mom's pussy. She was already so wet that it wasn't long before his movements were accompanied by sloshing sounds.

"Come on, now!" she clucked. "I know you can go faster than that!"

Evan sped up, thrusting his pelvis into her.

"I said, faster!"

Releasing the leg leg that he was holding, Evan reached around to the front and slid his hand up her smooth tummy to grab a handful of her soft breast. Rocking his hips all the way back, he began laying into her at full speed, his thighs smacking loudly against her.

"Oh, shit!" Olivia exclaimed, taken by surprise. "Gawd! Slow down! Not that fast!" She fell silent after that, only grunting and heaving from time to time.

Evan's cock dove in and out of her sloppy cunt, sometimes slipping out completely but easily finding the entry again. For several minutes, the room was only filled with loud slaps of flesh against flesh and the characteristic creaking of bed.

"Ah-hah!" Evan finally gasped out, coming to a sudden stop.

She turned her head over her shoulder and glared at him. "Hey! Did I tell you to stop?"

"I'm tired," he replied, softly kneading her breast.

"Is that so?" She raised an eyebrow. "Well, your penis wasn't tired when it got stiff right in front of me, was it?" She shook her head. "No, this won't do. Your punishment isn't over. We must continue."

She pulled away from him, his cock slipping from her slit. Flipping to her back, she grabbed her legs behind the knees and pressed them up. "Come on! You'll be on top now," she added, authoritatively.

Complying, Evan pushed himself up and got between her raised legs.

She threw them up on his shoulders and fixed him with a menacing look. "I told you, no slacking off."

Suppressing a smile, Evan leaned into her, causing her ass and pussy to tilt upwards. Guiding himself inside, he pressed his hips down and slid his cock all the way in.

"Ow!" she winced. "Not so deep! I'm not some bottomless pit!"

He decided to ignore her. It was his time to teach his commanding mother a lesson of her own. He rocked his hips back, then drove them down hard.

"Hey!" she cried out. "I said..."

Another powerful downthrust, and she shut her mouth.

Evan began pumping his cock forcefully into her, pressing his hips down as hard as she could. He leaned in closer, bringing her legs up by her head. She appeared stuck in this position, her feet dangling helplessly near her face. Despite her seeming discontent, her pussy juices trickled in a steady stream, soaking the bed. Her outer labia looked battered from all of the friction, her inner lips looked dark brown with blood. Flung open, they fluttered along his entire length, like the wings of a butterfly. Her clit was enlarged, peeking out of its fleshy hood.

She was still looking at him with that chilly glare, though her mouth was open, panting. "My god," she said, in between pants. "Are you ever going to finish? Hurry up! I want you to fill your mother up with that spunk. To experience how shameful it is!"

Evan leaned in even closer, his face inches away from hers. "You want me to punish you? You want me to cum inside your filthy cunt?" he asked, through gritted teeth.

"Pfft!" she replied, rolling her eyes. "This is all because of your inappropriate behavior."

Evan felt himself getting close, as he continued pumping his hips. Drops of sweat trickled off his nose and fell on her face. "Here it comes, mother!" he grunted. "I'm going to fill you up like a dirty whore!" He threw his head back and thrust deep. His cock began erupting, his powerful spurts splashing against her womb. "Ugh!" he groaned. "Take it all, mother! Take it deep inside your filthy cunt!"

He was so swept up by the novelty of the act, that he almost didn't notice her climaxing a second time. "Yes! Punish me! Punish your wicked mother! Oh, yes!" she whimpered under him, as her body trembled. Her eyes were closed, a light frown worrying her forehead. His cock throbbed and spasmed, her pussy quivering in response.

They tried to catch their breath in unison, Evan practically laying on top of her, her legs stuck between them.

When she finally opened her eyes, she smiled her regular warm smile. "Wow! That was something." She threw her arms up, wrapping them around his neck. "Come," she said softly, out of character. "Give your whore of a mother a kiss!" She pulled him close and they began kissing, their tongues dancing and twirling together.

Evan had to break the kiss eventually, feeling his lower back begin to cramp up. He pushed up off of her and released her legs. "What was that?" he asked, looking down at her.

She shrugged. "Just a spur of the moment thing? Why? Did you like it?"

"Heh! It was certainly interesting."

"Maybe we can play some more," she said, fluttering her eyelashes. "Especially, when you come visit me at home."

"Okay."

Evan slipped his softening cock out of her. With her enlarged labia disheveled, her usually neat and beautiful pussy looked absolutely destroyed. As if mezmorized, he stared down at it, watching as his cum began pouring out of her.

"You did well," Olivia said, when the gooey semen leaked out of her. "Come!" She patted a spot next to her.

He lay down at her side, putting his head next to hers, and closed his eyes. He listened to her breathing, her steady breath making him feel at ease. He savored the fresh scent of their sex, which made him feel remarkably content. He felt exhausted and blissful. As his mind slowly dimmed, his thoughts receded, until he slept like a baby at his mother's breast.

***

They woke late the next morning, and Olivia had to rush to pack and get ready.

Evan quietly watched her put on a pair of panties and a bra. She fumed quietly, fumbling with the clasp of her bra behind her back, causing the mass of her tits to shake.

"How about," he began, his cock waking up, "we have fun one last time?"

"No!" she crowed. "I'm going to be late. I still need to get something to eat."

She finally fastened her bra then pulled on a tight t-shirt. "Besides, that gives you a reason to look forward to seeing me again."

He nodded, though his shoulders slumped.

"Aww! Don't look so sad." She walked over to him and threw her arms around him. "We'll see each other soon. Right?"

"I guess," he sighed. "I really don't want you to leave."

"Oh, honey," she choked up. "Don't say that. I have to go back, lest your father think something is up."

"Screw him!" blurted out Evan.

She smirked and planted a light kiss on his forehead. "I'd much rather screw you."

Evan brought his hands up and placed them lightly on her ass. Below her shirt, she was clad in just her underwear.

"But not right now," she added. "I need to get to the airport."

His hands dove under the silky fabric of her panties and glided over her smooth skin.

"Nuh-uh!" she intonated, shaking her head. "I don't have time."

"Like hell you don't," thought Evan. He was still naked since waking up and his cock was already rock solid. He squeezed and kneaded her ass, spreading her cheeks apart.

"Evan!" she exclaimed, trying to sound authoritative.

Ignoring her protest, he pulled her closer to him and slid a hand between her legs.

"Honey," she breathed, with a feeble attempt to pull away. "We can't. I'm going to miss my flight."

"Come on!" he returned. "It'll be quick!" He pulled up her shirt, yanking up her bra to free her heavy breasts. He clamped his mouth over the nearest nipple, as his fingers began playing with her pussy.

"Dear god!" she sighed, closing her eyes. "How can I resist this?" She began grinding against him, her breathing quickening. She was wet in no time, Evan easily sliding two fingers inside her. Her nipples grew hard, the one in his mouth stiffer than the other.

"Oh, baby," she whispered, one hand patting him on the back of his head, the other reaching down to stroke his hardon. "Uh, fine! You win!" She pulled back and glanced at the time. Pointing a finger at his face, she added: "You better be quick, mister."

"Yes, ma'am!" he promised, drawing her close again.

Spreading her knees, Olivia climbed atop his lap to straddle him. Reaching back with one hand, she grasped the back of her panties and pulled them to one side of her ass. Her other hand was already guiding his cock into her unveiled pussy.

"Oh, my god!" she gasped, pressing her hips down. "I don't know why, but your penis drives me crazy." She wrapped her arms around him and started bouncing up and down, her tits gently slapping against his face.

Evan sat on the edge of the bed, clinging tight to her. She was doing all of the work, skillfully riding his cock. He closed his eyes, enjoying the feel of her soft skin against his. Already, her pussy grew hot and slippery, making faint sloshing sounds. He closed his eyes and buried his face between her tits, enjoying what could be their last fuck.

She rode him fast and steady for several minutes. The room was mostly silent, save for the sounds of their fast copulation.

"Evan, honey!" she called out to him. "I don't want to have to take another shower, so tell me when you're close."

"I'm pretty close," he muttered.

She looked down at him, his face hidden in her massive, pale mellons. "Already?"

He nodded, as best he could.

Nimbly, she pushed up and raised her hips. His cock slipped out, glistening with an abundance of her fluids. She slid off of him and got down between his legs. Snatching up his slippery cock, she stroked it once to pull down his foreskin, and shoved it in her mouth. She didn't waste any time, sucking him as hard as she could. Her head bobbed up and down, her hair bouncing around her face. She took his cock deep, its tip hitting the back of her throat. Evan put a hand on the back of her head and held her still, feeling his manhood begin to tingle all over.

"Ngh!" he groaned. "I'm going to cum."

"Mmm," she released a reassuring, throaty moan, holding him deep and steady in her mouth.

Evan's eyes glazed over as he felt himself begin to erupt.

"Urgh!" Olivia whimpered as his first spurt shot straight down her throat. "Gurh!" She struggled to swallow as another load filled her mouth. She bayed and mewled, as he held her head firm. "Uh-huh!" she encouraged him while trying to keep up with his ejaculate.

"Gah!" she gasped, when he finally let go of her head. She gulped down the rest of his cum and swished her tongue around her mouth. "Wow, honey. That was a big one!"

When Evan forced his eyes to refocus, she was already up, fixing her panties and bra.

"We didn't do too bad," she spoke, checking the time. "But I better hurry." She looked down at her son and his softening cock. "I hope you will still look forward to seeing me again."

"More than ever," breathed out Evan.

"You're coming with me to the airport?"

He nodded.

"In that case, can you order a cab? I'm going to finish getting ready."

***

They were at the airport an hour later. Evan walked her as far as he was allowed.

"Well," said Olivia, turning to face him. "I guess this is it."

He nodded and closed his eyes, by habit expecting a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Instead she planted a big smooch on his lips. His eyes snapped open and he looked around in panic.

"Relax," she smiled. "Nobody knows who we are here. We are just two people saying goodbye to each other."

Evan's body softened a little. "When will I see you next?"

"That depends on how bad you want to see me. I'm sure dad would love to see you too."

"I doubt that," muttered Evan.

She placed another kiss on his mouth. "By the way, I hope you'll keep going to that yoga studio. There were a lot of cute girls in there. If you start dating one of them, who knows, maybe one day she can join us."

Stunned, Evan looked at her, but Olivia was already turning to be on her way. He stared after her, admiring the sway of her ass and mentally planning his visit back home.


1...456789