Stimulating Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breathing grew slower and deeper. Evan realized that she had fallen asleep like that, naked and full of his seed.

"God!" he thought. "How could I let this happen?" Countless questions swirled in his head, but his mind was in no state to answer any of them. He rubbed his eyes, realizing how tired he suddenly felt. Pulling a blanket up to cover him, he rolled over to his side and was asleep within moments.

***

Sunlight fell across Evan's face, waking him up. He frowned and rubbed his eyes in a futile attempt at chasing the sun rays away.

"Oh! You're finally awake," he heard the clear voice of his mother. "I'm making eggs and potatoes. It's all that I could find in your fridge."

His head was pounding, his mouth was full of cotton balls, his tongue felt like sandpaper. He pried one eye open to see her standing in the kitchen, dressed in some sweatpants and a tank top. The recollection of last night hit him like a truck straight on. He grimaced, feeling how his stomach churned as the memories flooded his mind.

"Oh, shit!" he thought, stifling a groan, as the images grew more and more vivid.

Suddenly, his mother approached the bed and thrust out her hand at him. "Here! Drink this."

With a bit of struggle, he managed to open both of his eyes. "What is it?" he asked, looking up with suspicion.

"Water and aspirin."

Evan accepted the medicine and gulped it down.

"How are you feeling?" she asked, standing above him.

"Ugh!" he grunted. "Terrible." He avoided looking at her, his stomach still twisted in a sickening knot.

She must have read his expression, because she sat down on the bed next to him and looked him straight in the eye. "We should probably talk."

His body went stiff.

"I know how you must feel, Evan," she began. "I can't believe what happened either, but there's no use in dwelling on it. We were drunk. Things happened." She paused and pierced him with her stare. "We have to move past and try to forget that it ever happened."

He didn't speak, staring back blankly.

"Evan?" she called. "You have to say something. This is not easy for me. Don't make this any harder than it has to be."

He cleared his throat and averted his gaze. "What can I say?"

"Well, how do you feel about it?"

He rubbed his temples with both hands. "I feel... Stupid. Guilty. Angry."

"Are you angry at me?"
He glanced at her. "I'm angry at myself!"

"Why?"

"I shouldn't have done it!" he exclaimed, then shook his head and added softer: "I don't know what got into me."

She put a gentle hand on his leg. "It's okay, honey. I understand. You were just drunk and horny. Don't beat yourself up over it. We can just pretend that it never happened."

"Pretend it never happened!?" he exclaimed. "Mom, what we did is wrong! It's incest!"

"Don't be silly," she said, her tone calm. "It was a one-time thing between two concenting adults. It's not like we're going to have children together."

"Oh, shit!" Evan cursed, his face going pale. "I... finished inside."

"Don't worry about that." She brushed it off with a hand wave. "I'm not going to get pregnant."

"What? Really? Are you sure?"

"Don't be such a worrywart, Evan."

"Mom!" he screeched. "Stop acting like it's no big deal!"

"Then stop acting like you didn't enjoy it!" she barked back. "When was the last time you've been with a woman? You damn well know you needed to get off!" She looked away from him and sighed. "Sure, I admit, I needed it too. Things got a bit out of hand. But what happened, happened. We have to move on."

Evan released a throaty groan. "I don't know if I can get over this."
She squinted at him. "Why? Are you ashamed of me?"
"What?" He was caught off guard. "No, I..."

"Well, then stop acting like it!" She stood up and turned away from him. "You were desperate and I wanted to help! I thought that you'd be a little more appreciative of what I did for you!" Fuming, she walked back over to the kitchen.

"Want some coffee?" she asked a few moments later, her tone calm again.

Evan rubbed his temples again. The medicine was kicking in. "Sure," he said, pushing himself up. As the blanket slid off, he noticed that his underwear was still pulled down, his flaccid cock hanging out. Hurrying, he yanked his underwear up, hoping that she hadn't seen anything.

"I'm going to catch a cab downtown," Olivia continued. "I want to do some more shopping, and I'm sure you could use some time to yourself."

Evan nodded, genuinely grateful for that.

"I'll be back sometime in the afternoon," she added. "Let me know if you need anything."

"Alright," he stood up, his temples pulsing with blood. "I'm going to take a shower."

The shower, hot and steamy, did help. His headache was almost gone and his nerves had calmed. He soaped his body twice, in an attempt to wash away all of his guilt and remorse.

"What the hell was I thinking?" he beat himself up. "Why did I decide to wank it right next to mom?" Then he remembered her thong on the floor of the bathroom and how he looked up her dress when she fell asleep.

"Fucking idiot!" he cursed. "What kind of a scumbag does that?"

He reached down to his crotch and began lathering his privates. "I can't believe I came inside her. My own mother! I can't believe she didn't care!" In that instant, Evan felt his cock begin to stir. "Oh, no!" he snatched his hand back, glowering at his growing erection. "It was all your fault!" He pointed down at it. As if to spite him, his cock only continued to grow and fill out. In his mind's eye flashed an image of his mother, sitting naked atop him. "Not you too, brain!" He smacked himself in the back of the head. Another image flashed. This time, of her before him on her hands and knees, arching her ass, her pussy spread. "Dammit! This is so fucked up!"

He quickly rinsed off and, cutting short his morning bathroom routine, decided to go for a jog to try and clear his head. When he walked out of the bathroom, she was already gone. Breakfast and coffee awaited him on the countertop.

"Is she mad at me?" he wondered, feeling less anxious now that he was alone. "That conversation didn't exactly go that well. But it could've gone worse, I suppose. I mean, what was I supposed to say? Isn't it bad enough that I feel like shit about it? Why is she giving me a hard time?"

Evan decided to eat breakfast while it was still warm, but afterwards felt too lazy to go jogging. Instead, he settled down on the couch and began surfing the internet, keeping his mind occupied with useless information. Several times, he felt an urge to visit a porn site, but caught himself and fought off the compulsion. He didn't trust himself right now.

Sometime in the afternoon, his phone rang.

"Hello," he answered.

"Hey, it's me!" His mother's tone sounded cheerful. "Just wanted to let you know that I'm done shopping and will be heading back to your apartment."

He glanced at the time. It was twenty past four. "Sounds good. I'm here."

"What are the plans for dinner?" she asked.

"Oh. I haven't thought about it. Maybe order takeout."

"I see." She was silent for a moment. "You know, I think it's better if we go out somewhere. It might be less awkward if we're around other people."

"Okay, yeah. That makes sense."

"Great, I'll see you soon then!" She hung up.

Evan checked the time again. He had wasted most of the day on his laptop, but it did help him keep his mind off of things. However, his mother would be back soon and she wanted to go out to dinner. He wasn't sure if that was a good idea or not, but he decided to make reservations anyway, at a quiet, not very crowded restaurant. It was likely they would discuss last night again, and he would rather avoid any accidental eavesdroppers.

Half an hour later, Olivia returned. She carried in a multitude of bags, from a variety of stores. "Here!" she said, handing Evan several bags. "I got you a few things."

Evan accepted them and looked inside. "More clothes?"

"You can stand to refresh your wardrobe."

"What else did you buy?" he asked, trying to sound casual.

"I bought myself some stuff. A few shirts, some shoes, and another dress." She glanced up at him. "Maybe I'll wear it tonight."

Evan's eyebrows furrowed. "A dress?"

"Don't worry. It's pretty modest compared to the other one."

A short while later, Olivia was all freshened up and ready. Her new dress was of burgundy color, came down past her knees, and covered most of her bosom, even though there was no way to truly hide her bust. She persuaded Evan to put on the clothes that she had bought him -- new slacks and a button-up shirt.

"Where are we going tonight?" she asked.

"I got reservations at a place nearby. It's kind of pricey, but nice."

She smiled, approving of his choice.

Since the restaurant wasn't that far away, they chose to walk. They walked side-by-side, exchanging but a handful of words. Evan felt a heavy awkwardness as he struggled to find something to say and was glad when they finally reached the restaurant. He requested to be seated near the back, furthest from the other guests.

"And two glasses of wine, please," Olivia added as the waiter finished taking their order. She glanced over at Evan. "To help ease the nerves."

Evan shrugged, trying to appear unbothered.

For some time, they sat without speaking. It seemed that neither of them wanted to speak first, yet they both knew they had to talk eventually.

When their wine was brought to them, Olivia lifted her glass. "Cheers! To you!"

Evan frowned, but clinked his glass against hers nevertheless.

"You look so glum," she said, after taking a big draft of her wine. "Is it really upsetting you that much?"

Evan avoided looking at her. "Yes! It is quite disturbing."

"Oh, don't be such a grouch."

"I'm not!" He threw her a sharp look.

She rolled her eyes at him, then took another drink. "Fine, be like that."

"This is a big deal, mom! I don't know why you're not more upset."

"Lighten up, Evan. You always overthink everything. It was just a drunken mistake." She leaned forward, over the table. "Besides, you can't tell me that you didn't enjoy..."

"Mom!" Evan cut her off, glancing around nervously.

She leaned back with a smirk. "Well, at least you're not denying it. That must stand for something."

Evan didn't know what to say, only furrowing his eyebrows further.

"You need to relax some, dear. You're always so serious, overanalyzing everything."

"How can you be so calm?" He scowled in frustration. "Doesn't it bother you at all?"

She shrugged. "I already told you. What's done is done. I don't intend to lament in misery over it."

"But you're my mother!" he hissed.

She shot him a sharp glance. "I'm sorry, but what is that supposed to mean? Am I too embarrassing for you?" She held him with a firm stare, while taking another drink. "You know, many guys would kill to have been in your place."

Evan felt his temper flare. "You are not their mother!" He said that a little too loudly and frantically jerked his head from side to side.

"What difference does it make?"

"It makes all the difference!"

Olivia snorted. "I get it. You're angry because you think you got pity sex from me."

"No!" he said through clenched teeth. "I'm angry because we did it. Period!"

"Pff!" She waved a hand. "You're being melodramatic."

Evan could not believe her demeanor. "Pardon?"

"You're so focused on social stigma that you can't enjoy the simple things in life."

"W-what?"

"I mean it, Evan. Ever since you hit puberty, you've been too worried about what others think of you. This is what has held you back all your life. You were always too afraid to try something outside of the norm, something that others might ridicule you for. The mere fear of it kept you from making decisions in your life. You let Amanda dictate everything for you and, now that she's gone, you're waiting for someone else to come along and sweep you up. But guess what! If you don't take matters into your own hands, life will pass you by."

Evan listened to her, a dour expression forming on his face. When she fell silent, he reached for his wine glass and drained it in several gulps. "Where did that come from?" he breathed out, wiping his lips.

"I'm sorry," she sighed. "I guess it just built up."

"Well," he said, pondering her words. "If I can't take criticism from my mother, who can I take criticism from?"

The waiter appeared again, bringing out their appetisers. "More wine, sir?" he indicated at Evan's empty glass.

Evan shrugged. "Sure, why not."

"Me too. Thanks, dear." Olivia winked at the waiter.

"Are you flirting with him?" Evan asked once they were alone again.

"No. Of course, not." She grinned. "Why, are you jealous?"

Evan rolled his eyes, fighting back a smile of his own.

"There you go!" she said. "Finally, a sign of a better mood."

Evan sighed. "I just don't know."

She put a hand on his. "Listen, honey. It might not be easy, but it'll remain between us. We'll pretend like it never happened... if that's what you want."

His eyes shot up to hers instantaneously. "What do you mean if that's what I want?"

"Well." She shrugged and averted her gaze, a blush cheeping to her cheeks. "I would say that I... possibly... had a nice time."

"Mom!"

"What? I'm not going to lie." She met his eyes. "The sex was good, wasn't it?"

It was his turn to blush.

"Oh, Evan. I could tell that you enjoyed it. You're just too uptight to admit it."

"I'm not uptight," he grumbled.

"You know what I mean. You can't let yourself admit the truth. When was the last time you even got laid?"

"Mom, please..." His eyes anxiously scanned the room.

"Oh, relax. Nobody can hear us."

He threw her a quick glance. "I can't believe you're saying this."

She smiled. "I can't believe it either. But to tell you the truth, I just can't stop thinking about last night. I mean, I had two mind-blowing orgasms!"

Evan swallowed. He glanced briefly at her lips, then at her cleavage, before wrenching his eyes away and shaking his head.

She seemed to notice that. "There's no shame in being sexually attracted to me."

"I'm not sexually attracted," muttered Evan through clenched teeth, "to my own mother."

"Oh, really?" She leaned over the table again, pushing her cleavage up with her arms.

"For Chrissake! We are mother and son!" he hissed, throwing her a sharp look.

"Which means we already love each other."

"Not like that!"

She shrugged. "Doesn't mean we can't have a bit of fun."

Luckily, their food came out at that moment, and Evan was relieved that their conversation was interrupted. He focused on his food, eating silently, all the while brooding. It seemed like his mom wasn't going to speak again, effectively leaving the final word to him.
"I can't believe," Evan finally spoke, frustrated, "that you'd be okay with that."

The corners of Olivia's lips curled upward. "Why not? We both need it. We'd be helping each other out."

"But I'm your son!" he reiterated.

"Yes, you're my baby boy," she said, bobbing her head. "I love you very much and want to make you happy in any way that I can. I mean, before last night, I never would have thought of making you happy in that way." She paused, thinking. "Hell, I would never even think of doing that with anyone other than your dad."

"Oh, shit!" Evan blurted out. "I completely forgot about dad!"

"What?"

"You cheated on him!" he hissed, his eyes growing wide. "With me! Oh, no..."

She appeared unbothered. "It's his own fault. He's been neglecting my needs for far too long. It was driving me crazy. I think it's probably for the best that we ended up doing it."

He looked at her in surprise. "Why is that?"

"At least it was with his own flesh and blood."

Evan couldn't believe his mother's words. "How is that better?"

"Well. It stays in the family."

Evan put his face in his hand. "This is so wrong on so many levels."

"There you go with that again."

"More wine, sir?" came another interruption.

Evan's head jerked up to see the waiter nearby. "S-sure," he stammered. "On second thought, can I get a glass of whiskey instead." He caught a questioning look from his mom and added quieter: "After all of this, I'm going to need something stronger."

He slammed the whiskey almost as soon as it came out, then ordered another one.

"Don't you have work tomorrow?" Olivia asked, still working on her second glass of wine.

Evan nodded.

She sighed. "No dancing tonight then?"

"No dancing."

For long moments, they ate silently, each of them left to their own thoughts.

"If you want," Olivia spoke up, pushing her unfinished food away, "I can sleep on the couch tonight."

He shook his head. "It's okay. There's no need for that."

A faint smirk played across her lips. She picked up her glass and drank the rest of the wine in one gulp. "I'm done here. Should we pay our tab and head back?"

Taking another bite of his food and washing it down with strong spirits, Evan nodded.
After a silent but ominous cab ride home, they arrived at Evan's apartment.

"Whiskey?" Evan asked first thing as they walked in. Without waiting for an answer, he went to look for it in the kitchen.

Olivia followed quietly behind. While he poured the whiskey, she threw small, gauging glances at him. He handed her a half-filled glass, which she accepted but placed down on the counter. He was already taking big gulps out of his. She took a few steps forward, walking right up to him. Hurriedly, he finished the rest of the contents of his glass and looked at her. She reached out a hand toward the front of his pants, but paused short of touching him. "Let me know if you want me to stop," she said and began unbuckling him.

Within moments, his pants were down around his ankles. Wide-eyed, Evan inhaled a sharp breath as her hand dove inside of his underwear and found his cock. It was soft and shriveled, reflecting his inner turmoil. He wasn't drunk enough this time not to realize that it was his own mother that was touching him there. They were about to cross a line of no return. It was no longer a one-time, drunk mistake. This would be conscious and deliberate. Evan swallowed, feeling her smooth palm rubbing against his limp meat. In those few instants, he tried to work out whether it would be something he'd come to regret later. Her hand on his cock made it hard to concentrate, or to make a rational decision. He opened his mouth, as if to speak, but closed it without uttering a word.

"What's the matter?" Olivia asked, pulling her hand back.

"Just a bit nervous," Evan replied, in almost a whisper.

"Shall I continue?"

For some mysterious reason, he nodded.

Olivia smiled, batting her eye-lashes before kneeling down before him. Along with her, down came his underwear. Evan braced himself against the kitchen counter, anticipating the inevitable. She didn't disappoint. A moment later, he felt her lips brush against the very tip of his cock. He was still soft, his cock seemingly puzzled about how to react.

"Relax, honey," she purred. "And just enjoy." She lifted his listless manhood and, closing her eyes, engulfed it in her mouth.

Evan gasped, going rigid. Startled, he watched as his mother began blowing him.

"Hmm," she hummed, sucking his soft meat further into her mouth.

Evan exhaled and tried to relax. The initial anxiety over making such a difficult decision was settling. She sucked him slow, yet powerful, causing his cock to finally react. It began to stiffen and fill out, expanding inside of her sweltering mouth.

"Mmm," she moaned when his cock turned hard as rock and began twitching erratically. "Mmm-hmm." She began to bob her head enthusiastically, swirling her tongue around as spit drooled from her lips.

123456...9