Stimulating Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stopped all of a sudden and released his cock. She looked at it for a few moments, glistening in her saliva, as if admiring her work. "You have such a nice penis, dear," she murmured. "I am quite proud." She gave it a few long strokes, watching his foreskin slide back and forth over his enlarged tip. Finally, peeling it back, she flicked out her tongue and ran it all around his glans. "I just love how it tastes -- tart and salty." His cock looked like it was aching for more, so she promptly took him back inside.

"Gah!" Evan couldn't stifle the gasp. He could not believe it -- not only was he enjoying this, but he didn't even feel remotely guilty about it. He looked down to watch his mom's mouth slide along the entire length of his cock. Her lips were locked tightly around, her thick hair dancing around her face. In that moment, she seemed incredibly beautiful to him, more beautiful than he'd ever noticed. He was suddenly overwhelmed with affection, feeling grateful for everything she had ever done for him. He wanted to show his appreciation somehow, and the only thing that he could think of was to return the favor.

He touched her gently on the shoulder, bringing her to a stop. She pulled her head back and let him out of her mouth. Raising one eyebrow, she looked up at him.
"Your turn," he said and, scooping her by the arms, lifted her up.

She bit her lip and her eyes filled with a shine. "I have a better idea." She took him by the hand and led him to the bed. "Lay down."

Like an obedient son, Evan did as he was told. Standing at the base of the bed, she began peeling off her dress. Underneath it, she wore a set of lingerie, this one was red. Holding his gaze with her eyes, she reached back and unclasped her bra. It fell down by her feet, freeing her heavy tits.

"You have," he swallowed, "very nice breasts." The words sounded clumsy and foolish as they came out.

She smiled appreciatively nevertheless and reached down for her panties. Hooking her thumbs into the waistband, she slid them off. When she stood back up, Evan got a good look at the long, dark strip of hair between her legs. Though narrow, it looked to be at least six inches long and grew straight out of the cleft where her outer labia came together, looking like an extension of her slit. He couldn't take his eyes off of the sight, wondering if his mother was always so well-groomed down there.

"Ready?" she asked after a moment, giving him some time to gawk at her.

Evan wasn't sure what she had in mind, but he felt that he was ready for anything right now.

She put one foot up on the bed and stepped up. Standing on top of the bed, she walked towards his head. Turning around, she threw one leg over him, giving him a good view from below, of her hairless outer labia. Next, she bent down and got to her hands and knees. On all fours, she crouched over his body, her thighs next to his shoulders, her ass hovering above his face. She didn't waste any time -- pressing her tits into her son's abdomen, she brought her head down and slipped her mouth over his cock.

Her pussy was in Evan's face, filling his nostrils with a sweet, mellow scent. From the way she glistened, he knew that she was already well lubricated. He took his time admiring her smooth outer folds and her fleshy inner lips, that seemed to quiver with her every breath. He licked his lips, feeling hers wrapping tightly around his cock. Recognizing what his mother intended for him to do, he wrapped his arms around her thighs and pulled her pussy closer to him. Lifting his head to meet it half-way, he clamped his mouth hungrily over her slit.

"Ungh!" Olivia exclaimed with her mouth full, increasing the suction on his shaft.

Evan wasn't too confident in what he was doing. He didn't have much experience using his mouth, thus he tried to make up for it with enthusiasm. He licked and slurped all around her bald, clammy flesh. He grazed lightly on her labia, tugging on her fleshy flaps. His tongue lashed here and there, flicking her sensitive nub, dipping into her steamy slit.

"Mmm... mmm," she repeatedly hummed into his cock. "Mmm-hmm!" She bobbed her head double-time, sometimes pulling all the way back to twirl her tongue around his blood-filled glans, other times trying to fit all of his length inside her mouth.

Evan has never felt such arousal before, as they tried to outdo one another orally. His cock was pure bliss in his mother's mouth, and he knew that he wouldn't last much longer if she kept it up. He only hoped that he could bring her to orgasm before she finished him off.

Her moans, though muffled, grew louder and more intense. "Oh, my god!" she gasped, sliping him from between her lips. "This feels amazing, babe! Oh, yes! Yes! You're going to make me cum!" She pressed her hips down, grinding herself into his face. Her juices flowed freely from her cunt, drenching his tongue and lips. "Oh, baby!" she cried. "Oh, fuck! That's it! Yes! I'm going to cum!"

"Me too!" he managed to mutter.

She diligently took him back in her mouth and began sucking him like a vacuum, just as her own body began to tremble and jolt. "Umph! Uhh!" she whined and whimpered, her ecstatic moans fighting to escape the tight seal of her lips. "Ughh-ahh!"

Her thighs were shaking, her ass shuddering, as her succulent fluids ran over Evan's chin. He could no longer keep his own climax at bay, and shutting his eyes, he began ejaculating inside of her mouth.

Olivia froze up, surprised by the sudden eruption that shot straight into the back of her throat. Fighting off the urge to cough and gag, she managed to release an encouraging murmur then began trying to swallow down his jizm. She kept her mouth clamped tight, her lips forming a tight ring around his shaft, as she struggled to gulp down huge loads.

Evan's awareness was fading away. He felt like he was in some kind of a dream state, where all he could perceive was the overwhelming pleasure of his climax. The fact that he was still inside of her mouth seemed to prolong the effect, giving him a taste of utter bliss. Nevertheless, he slowly began to come back to his senses as his mother milked every last drop from his spent manhood. With one last big gulp, her mouth finally released her hold on him.

"S-so, m-much," Olivia gasped, lifting her chin to swallow up any remaining semen. "Whoa!" She turned to look at him. "Honey! That was a lot!"

Evan did not comment, his mind still disoriented after the intense climax. As he regained more alertness, he saw that she was still on top of him, her ass on his chest. Half-turned, she was peering down at him over her shoulder.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

He nodded, with an euphoric smile on his face.

She lifted her ass and twisted her body, stretching out at his hide. Nuzzling in close, she draped her leg over his and threw an arm across his body.

Quietly, they lay like that, recovering their breath.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself," she whispered, breaking the silence.

"Yes," he whispered back. "I sure did."

"Oh, honey!" she chirped happily, pressing herself even closer. "I'm so glad to hear that!"

Despite having another incredible orgasm, Evan felt the cold tentacles of remorse tugging at him. "How desperate am I?" he began to wonder. "To do this with my own mom? Sure, she's an attractive woman, but she's my mother! She is only doing this because I can't get anyone else!"

Lost in his thoughts, he jumped at her sudden touch. She traced a finger on his stomach, drawing little circles around his belly button. "You know," she began, "when you first introduced us to Amanda, I was so proud of you. My baby boy was finally growing up and starting to date girls! I never really liked her from the beginning though, but I figured that I would support you in your decision. I thought that you'd date her for a bit then move on..." She trailed off, her hand pausing half-way down his navel. "If only I acted on my intuition back then, she'd never ruin your life like that."

Evan didn't speak, wrestling with his thoughts. On the one hand, he couldn't deny that it was good to be experiencing a woman's touch again. But on the other, he detested the fact that he'd stoop so low as to receive sexual donations from his mother. He wished that she was someone else at this moment, anyone other than his mom. "Why does it have to be her," he mused, "that despite the odds makes me feel this way?"

Even though his balls were drained, her closeness was stirring something up in him again. His eyes feasted on her ample curves, her creamy skin, her smooth legs. Her body felt soft against him, her breath warm on his skin. Her hair tickled his face. The mellow-sweet scent of her juices filled his nostrils. It came as no surprise when he felt his cock twitch and begin to fill out.

"Oh, dear!" she gasped softly. "Are you getting hard again?"

He didn't reply.

Her hand trailed lower, towards his stiffening member. "Baby," she breathed, seductively. "I am impressed. Looks like someone is ready for another round." There was a tone of mischief in her voice. She touched his cock with her fingertips, then wrapped her palm around his renewed erection, and began to stroke him ever so lightly.

His cock was sensitive but incredibly hard. The moment she touched him, his doubts seemed to have melted away, and he was already anticipating what was to come next.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle," she purred, as she pushed herself up then brought her head down over his lap.

Evan almost winced from the sensation of her mouth on his hypersensitive tip. He could tell she was being careful, keeping her lips softly wrapped on his cock, gently caressing it with her tongue.

He turned his head and looked over at her lavish, heart-shaped ass. Tempted by the sight, he reached out and cusped one of its soft halfs. Squeezing and pawing, he began massaging it, his fingers working their way inward. He wanted to reach her pussy and play with it, but it proved difficult from this angle. Instead, his fingers brushed against something tense and wrinkly.

In that instant, Olivia jerked her head up, her eyebrows raised in astonishment.

"S-sorry," Evan let out, pulling his hand away.

She stared at him for a moment, before relaxing. "Want me up or down?"

He shook his head. "I want to be on top, if you don't mind."

She nodded and moved aside for him.

He pushed himself up, clearing the space for her to lie down.

Following unspoken directions, she lay on her back and spread her legs.

Running his eyes over his mother's naked body, Evan settled his gaze between her legs. Once again taking note of the stark contrast of her long pubic strip against her milk-white skin, he focused his eyes on her spread open snatch. Taking a deep breath, he scooted closer in and leaned over.

For a moment, they stared into each other's eyes, their privates only an inch apart.

"Come on, dear," Olivia said, smirk forming on her lips. "Show me what you got."

Nodding in acknowledgement, Evan drove his hips forward, the head of his cock parting her labia to enter her creamy pussy. Pushed his hips further, his cock easily slid inside, all the way up to the hilt.

"Oooh," Olivia exhaled through pursed lips, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. Bringing her legs up, she wrapped them tightly around him to hold him in place.

Evan could feel the way his overstimulated member throbbed, buried inside of her eager hole. It seemed as if her insides were vibrating in response to the deep penetration. He watched her expression, noticing a light frown worrying her forehead. She breathed fast and shallow through pursed lips, as if preparing for a workout.

"Okay," Even told himself. "I better fuck her brains out."

With her legs wrapped around him, he didn't have much room to maneuver. So, with all his might, he thrust his hips hard at her.

"Uh!" she groaned, her frown deepening.

He gave her another powerful thrust.

"Oh, god!" Despite the frown, her lips curled up in delight.

She loosened her legs around him, allowing him to rock his hips back before he thrust them forward again.

"Yes, darling!" she moaned. "Give it to me!" She bit her lip and brought her hands to her tits, cusping their rippling mass.

Obeying his mother's command, Evan began rocking back and forth, driving himself into her with increasing force. He pulled his cock nearly all the way out before sending it deep inside, as though he was trying to reach her womb.

Her eyes were shut, her lips parted, forehead creased. Her contorted face looked like she might've been in pain, but her body language said otherwise. She grew more vocal and more vulgar with every passing moment. "Yes, baby! Give it to me. Fuck me! Yes, like that. Fuck my pussy. Fuck it hard! Oh, my god! Evan! Fuck me faster, baby! Fuck me with that cock! Yes! Harder! Make me cum!"

Evan couldn't believe his mother was capable of such lewd exclamations, yet there she was screaming profanities underneath him, while he held her legs and fucked her hard. The room had gotten filled with the sharp, rhythmical sounds of their flesh slapping together. His mother's feet dangled loosely in the air, her heels bouncing off his back from time to time. Her tits jiggled wildly in her hands, her manicured nails pulling at her stiff nipples. Her pussy was so wet that Evan kept slipping out of it.

"Oh my god!" she cried out and squeezed her eyes shut. "Baby, I'm going to make me cum again!" She threw her head up and arched her back. "Oh, fuck, Evan. Yes! Fuck, yes! I'm cumming again. Oh, god! I'm fucking cumming!"

Evan didn't dare slow down. His cock was like a piston that fired in her sweltering chamber. Beads of sweat rolled down his forehead and dripped down onto her chest. He panted from exertion, but pumped her relentlessly, intent on giving her all that he could.

"Yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yes!" cried Olivia. Her body shuddered and wreathed in the throes of her orgasm. Her pussy was like a volcano, its hot juices spewing out. She tossed her head from side to side, as if it was getting too much for her to bear.

Evan allowed himself to finally slow down. He continued watching his mother's expression, fuckin gher her gently now. He wanted to prolong this moment for her as much as possible.

Olivia had finally stopped thrashing, though her breathing was still ragged.

"Are you okay?" Evan asked, worried that he might have overdone it.

"Yes," she breathed out without opening her eyes. "Never better."

Even though her hair was a tousled mess, she donned a peaceful smile, as her chest rose and fell. Her expression was one that he'd never seen from his ex-wife. It was that of a woman genuinely satisfied. He felt proud in that moment, strangely happy to have made his mother feel this way.

As her breath grew more regular, she opened her eyes and looked up at him. "If I would've known it," her smile widened, "We would've done this a long time ago."

"How so? I was married."

"I would've just had to seduce you." She winked at him.

He let go of her legs and they fell away like soft noodles.

"You wore me out," she added. "I can't even move." She looked down between her legs where his cock was still slowly gliding in and out of her. "You're still hard? Oh, I'm sorry! I just don't know if I have anything left in me."

"Don't worry," he replied. "Making you feel good is enough for me."

"Maybe we can take a break and try again later?"

Evan nodded and pulled out of her. They both looked down. His cock was smothered in a frothy goo.

"Wow," Olivia whispered. "We really went at it."

He lay down next to her. "Heh! Yeah."

"Want to cuddle?" she asked, nuzzling up to him.

He turned his body towards her and embraced her, burying his face in her fragrant hair. She draped one arm over him, and they lay like that, silently, for a long time. Evan couldn't decide if she was his mother in that moment, or not. It was certainly her same face, her familiar body, her unmistakable smell. And yet, because of this newly-discovered sexual side, she felt more of a woman now than ever before. A sexually appealing woman that he felt like making love to over and over again.

"But she's your mother!" sounded a small voice inside of him. "She annoys and embarasses you, remember?"

"Yes, so?" he thought in response. "She's a beautiful woman with a well-endowed body." Her body, it was something that Evan had never laid eyes upon, until recently. "How was it that I never was curious what her tits or ass looked like?"

"Because she's your mother!" spoke that voice again.

Evan suddenly realized how crazy it was that his mother actually looked this good naked. "Her pussy is superb," he mused. "Not to mention her amazing tits." He supposed that he was lucky enough to have such an understanding mother, with such an amazing physique. "I don't think I could ever pull anyone as beautiful as her," he thought. "If she didn't already love me and cared for me, I don't think she'd ever..." He left that thought unfinished. "Damn, who would've thought she could be this sexy at her age."

Her age. Evan squirmed a litte. She was almost twenty years his senior. He wondered how that could work out in a relationship.

"Relationship?" something asked inside him. "You can't be in a relationship with your mother!" It certainly didn't fit in with the societal norms. And, of course, there was his father. "Shit!" he cursed. "I don't want to think about that now."

When he looked down at her, she was already fast asleep, softly snoozing on his arm, sexually exhausted. Evan shifted to adjust his body, careful not to disturb her. "I should get some sleep too," he decided. "No sense in thinking too much about all of this."

He nestled in closer to her and allowed sleep to take him.

***

"Good morning, dear! Time to get up!"

Evan woke up to the chirping voice of his mother. He snapped his eyes open, trying to remember where he was. He was in his own bed, the memory of the previous day returning to him.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked from the kitchen, where she was tending the stove. "You better get up or you'll be late for work!"

"Work?" Evan asked. "Oh, yes! Work!" It was Monday and he was expected to go into the office. "What time is it?"

"Ten past eight," Olivia answered. She turned to look at him, giving him a peculiar smile. "How are you feeling?"

Evan yawned and stretched. "Great!" He threw the blanket off and saw that he was naked. Throwing a bashful glance up at her, he stood up and headed to the bathroom.

Inside, he checked himself in the mirror. He had a stubble going that he should probably take care of. Inhaling deeply, he looked into his own eyes and reflected on what had recently transpired. He was fucking his mom. He was certain that he could continue doing it if he wanted to. "Is that what I want?" he asked himself. Afraid of the answer to that question, he turned away and proceeded to take a shower.

"I made pancakes!" his mother announced when he came back out. "Thick and fluffy, just the way you like them."

"Thanks, mom," he said, walking towards his closet, "but I'm not sure that I have the time to eat."

"Oh," she sounded upset. "Well, in that case... I'll pack them to go, and you can eat them at the office."

He pulled on a shirt and looked back at her. "But I usually go out to eat with my team."

"Then you can take these pancakes with you and eat them when you go out."

"Okay," he sighed. "You're right."

"You know," she added in a playful tone. "Not every girl will stay the night then cook you breakfast the next morning."

Evan was taken aback, not knowing what to say.

"Although," she continued, as if musing to herself, "after last night, I probably owe you breakfast, lunch and dinner."

Evan averted his gaze, feeling a blush spreading across his face.

1...34567...9