All Comments on 'Stinky Sow-Mommy'

by Diamondking666

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved that she wasn't a Barbie doll!!! Very hot story

Lolilol47Lolilol47over 2 years ago

Very hot story, keep up the good work.

Quebec_DaveQuebec_Daveover 2 years ago

This is such a sexy story! I hope there is a Part II! If there is, I'd love to see her induce lactation and maybe even fattened, if possible. Just a suggestion! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i was dreaming of old girl friend she had a nasty smell this story made remember how much i love her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Aside from the alledged smell, I think she could be a sexy BBW. She should facesit him just to make sure he loves her smell and her body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife is a cute petite blonde attorney, but after she jogs she has the most pungent underarm odor I’ve ever experienced, I can smell her from 10 feet away, and I love how she giggled as I sniff and kiss her damp smelly armpits and cheesy feet before she showers for work….

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobies10 months ago

The title of the story, really grab my attention, and your story did not disappoint! Once I got to the second page, things got really spicy. I love how you made Damien a fan of doujins, which made him more relatable to myself. Five stars!

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle10 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. I have had many BBW stinky women and love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDiamondking666@Diamondking666
Hi! I'm Diamond! Formerly a king, now a queen. As a bi trans woman, I use my writing a lot to explore gender and sexual orientation, so you can expect a variety of pairings in my writing :) I've been writing for a long time, but I only started doing smut in early 2021. I'm al...