STNG - The Sex Adventures Ep. 04

Story Info
The adventure continues with his mother and Deanna Troi.
1.5k words
4.54
11.4k
20
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short time after dinner, the drug had taken hold. Wesley Crusher was passed out in his bed and Beverly Crusher was free to do whatever she wanted with her son. She started by peeling off his clothes. She had already seen him naked several times this week so this was nothing new, but she still hadn't gotten use to the size of her son's cock and she gasped as it bounced up and slammed into his stomach with a thud.

"Oh my, Wesley," Beverly Crusher said out loud. "That is some big cock you have there."

Wesley didn't respond, of course.

"It seems swollen. I'll have to do a diagnostic," she said, letting out a little giggle. She enjoyed playing doctor with her son, even if he was unable to respond. She reached for her tricorder and scanned his cock. "It's just as I thought. You have penis edema. It's a swelling of the blood. Very dangerous. Fortunately for you, there's a cure."

Beverly set the tricorder down and took his cock in her hands. She bent down and licked his cock from top to bottom, paying special attention to his bulging veins and circling her tongue around his enormous mushroom head. God she loved his cock. She pressed it against the side of her face, feeling the warmth. His shaft stretched from her chin to the top of her forehead.

"How is that? All better?" She asked. "No? Maybe this will help."

And then Beverly Crusher stuffed his cock into her mouth. She felt the head press against the back of her throat. I can do better, she thought, and then pushed her down further until his cock pressed into her throat. She was deepthroating her son! She had never done this with anyone ever! She pushed a hand into her pants and shoved as many fingers inside her wet pussy as she could. She came right there with Wesley's cock deep inside her throat.

"Oh my god," she said, pulling off his cock to catch her breath. "Is that better, Wesley? No? What if we try this?"

Beverly yanked her shirt off and slipped out of her pants revealing her naked body to her unconscious son. She still had a wonderful figure for her age, not that it mattered. Modern science had allowed her tits to stay perky and firm, and her dancing hobby kept her legs and ass toned. She was often upset that no one could ever appreciate how hard she worked on her body.

Wesley would, she thought, and she reached down and took a hold of his cock and lifted herself on top of it. She was so wet his cock would slide right into her. This is exactly what I need...

"Oh Wesley," she cried as she sat on his cock and her ass was flush with his waist. She put her hands on his chest and lifted herself halfway up... and then back down. And then again and again slowly at first, and then faster and faster...

"Do you like this, Wesley? Do you like fucking mommy?" she asked as she bounced up and down on his giant erect penis. She grabbed his limp hands as she had done the night before and brought them up to her breasts. She squeezed, causing him to squeeze... "Oh fuck!"

Then she wanted to do something that she considered even more taboo. Currently, she was lusting for his cock, but now she wanted to kiss Wesley. Kiss her son! She leaned down and pressed her breasts against his chest. She pushed Wesley's jaw open and slid her tongue inside his mouth. The connection was electric. And then his tongue suddenly jerked and seemed to kiss her back.

Beverly sat up. Was he awake? No. That's impossible. It must be an involuntary reaction. Just like his cock will cum eventually with enough attention. Satisfied with her answer, she leaned back over and kissed her son as she rode his cock, pumping her ass up and down and driving herself to another mind-bending orgasm.

"Are you close, Wesley? You can cum inside me, Wesley. Cum deep inside me!" And she bounced faster and faster until she could feel it. He was cumming! She could feel the warm gooey deposit deep inside her. And she came again on top of him before collapsing.

"Thank you, Wesley," she said, on the verge of tears. "That was wonderful."

"You're welcome, mom," Wesley said softly.

Beverly snapped up again and looked down at him. His eyes were closed. What the hell?

"Wesley? Are you awake?"

No response. She lifted herself off his cock and reached for her tricorder. This time she did a serious scan. Her readings told her Wesley was in a deep sleep, just as he should be. But why did he respond? Why did he kiss her back? Was there some connection that was beyond medical science? She would have to investigate and decided not to have sex with him again that night until she had more information.

The next day in engineering...

Commander Data entered engineering and saw Wesley working on a warp field. "Good morning, Wesley."

"Good morning," Wesley replied.

"How are you feeling? Better?" Data asked, referencing their previous conversation when Wesley complained of being tired.

"What? Oh right. Much better, thanks," he said.

Data smiled and tapped away at a nearby console.

"Much better, actually," Wesley added. "In fact. I've never felt better. It's strange."

"I see," Data said. "Is feeling good suspicious?"

"Well. I'd been so tired lately and I went to see mom like you recommended. She gave me a sedative last night and I guess it worked."

"Were you expecting it not to?"

"From my understanding, sedatives help you sleep but usually leave you tired the next day. I'm not tired at all."

"What is your conclusion?"

"That my mom gave me more than a sedative."

"Would you like me to scan you with a medical tricorder?"

"Maybe later. I'm late for an appointment with Counselor Troi," Wesley said, and raced off.

"Intriguing," Data said and went about his work.

In Counselor Troi's office...

"Five, four, three, two, one..." Deanna said and Wesley was suddenly under her trance again. She had done this to him yesterday and learned everything she wanted to know. His unconscious mind knew his mother was drugging him and using him for sex.

"So Wesley, what happened last night?"

"My mother gave me a sedative and I went to sleep."

"Yes, but did anything happen after that?"

"Yes. My mother had sex with me again."

"Explain what happened in detail, Wesley."

Wesley explained that first she deepthroated his cock, and then she had sex with him, and even kissed him! Deanna was aroused listening to Wesley tell this story. She didn't even realize it, but she was listening and squeezing her breasts at the same time. Fuck it, she thought. I can't wait any longer.

"Wesley, I want you to stand up and take off your clothes," she ordered.

"Yes, counselor."

Let's see what's so special about that cock, Deanna thought and watched as this young man stripped in front of her. His body was extremely average. Thin, pale, and no muscle definition at all. Deanna liked real men, not nerds... but then Wesley's cock sprang up and she gasped.

"My, my," Deanna said. She knew he had a large cock. She could see the outline in his pants the day before when he was aroused, but this was even bigger than she imagined. "Beverly, you naughty girl. Wesley, come closer so I can get a better look."

"Yes, Counselor," Wesley said and stepped toward her. His cock was now a mere inches from her face. She licked her lips and examined it with her eyes. There was a glob of pre-cum at the tip.

"Wesley, I'm going to suck on your cock. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Counselor."

"When you're ready I want you to cum in my mouth."

"Yes, Counselor."

Deanna grabbed his cock and licked the precum from his head and then shoved it into her mouth. She licked it furiously inside her mouth and loved his taste, his warmth... her entire mouth was filled with his cock. Fuck this is good, she thought as she fucked herself with her free hand.

"Do you like that?" She asked, continuing to stroke his cock.

"Yes, Counselor."

Deanna pulled her shirt down over her shoulders and revealed her heaving breasts. She shifted her body and pushed her breasts up into Wesley's waist. HIs giant cock fit snuggly in-between her massive tits. She pushed the excess around him until he was completely enveloped. The head of his cock was sticking out and she was able to fuck him with her tits and get the head in her mouth at the same time.

"I want to cum," Wesley said.

So soon? Fine, she thought. I haven't tasted real cum in months.

"Go ahead, Wesley," she told him and kept fucking him with her tits and kept her lips tightly sealed around the tip of his cock. The first blast hit her in the roof of her mouth, and then the remaining blasts all landed on her tongue. She savored his taste, his texture... it was amazing. She swallowed it all down with gusto.

"You can get dressed now, Wesley," she said.

"Thank you, Counselor," Wesley said and put his clothes back on.

I think we're going to have to pay a visit to your mother, Wesley. This is too good to pass up.

To be continued...