Stockholm Syndrome Love

Story Info
My boyfriend uses me like a sex toy. I love him.
2.1k words
3.89
9.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stockholm Syndrome Love

I met my current boyfriend, Jack, when I was 22 and a senior in college. The entire time I was there I made few friends, mainly just my dorm mates, and generally was too anti-social to talk to any guy that might have tried striking up a conversation with me after class. Eventually, I started to get a little lonely and created a dating profile on Hinge.

It started off as kind of a half joke, what kind of loser has to resort to the internet to find someone? But then all of the messages started rolling in and I have to admit- it made me feel kinda powerful. Here I was getting a dozen messages a day (if not sometimes more) and even more likes, from men that were desperate to talk to me! I felt powerful. I felt like a goddess. For one reason or another, most of the men who messaged me I ended up not messaging back. They were either too fat, too short or bald. Or sometimes just ugly plain and simple. A girl's gotta have standards, ya know? Anywho, after a month or so the flood of attention became less of a blessing and more of an overwhelming curse. It was less of a pick me up and more a waste of time.

It was during this time that I first met Jack. He left a like on one of my pictures, just a like no message, and I thought he was pretty cute! He was tall, about 6' 2", generally pretty fit and had a gorgeous head of short blond hair. When he was in High School he was even on the varsity baseball team! Although, since he got to college he didn't play anymore. He was also a Communications major because he really wasn't quite sure what he wanted to do with his life yet, which is fair.

I ended up messaging back Jack and we agreed to meet! I was in Ann Arbor and he in Toledo, so I drove an hour to come see him! I would have liked to meet him half way but sadly he didn't have a car. That night we got pizza at a place on campus and he was just so cute I couldn't help myself... I slept with him on the first date. I'm a slut, I know, I know! But it had been a while and he was just so damn perfect. So that was how Jack and I first met and now we're going on three years together!

***

"Babe, I'm horny." Jack tugged at the oversized hoodie I wore to bed.

"Not now, I need to finish up this expense report for work and then go to bed. I have a very important presentation I have to give tomorrow."

"Please, please." He begged.

"No. I don't want to be sore for tomorrow!"

"Well okay how about this, let me fuck your tits. That's fair right? I get off and you don't have to get all tired."

"Alright. Fine." I caved.

In that moment Jack immediately grabbed my hoodie and pulled it off me. I wasn't wearing a bra so he immediately saw what he was after. I laid back as he moved on top of me and spit on his dick. He then grabbed my boobs and squished them together. Wedding himself in-between them he thrust with his lubed up cock. Fortunately for him, my tits were a low D cup. Somewhat larger than an orange but smaller than a cantaloupe and just big enough to fuck. I joined him by helping squeeze my tits together to get the most friction, although I'd be lying if I said the look on my face was anything other than unenthusiastic. When my tits dried up he spit on his dick a second time to get more lube.

I looked up at him as he did it with a coy half-smile on my face as he increased the speed of his thrusting. A minute later though he got frustrated and left off the bed to turn off the TV that was playing Halloween music in the background. I pulled up the blanket. But when he got back he just pulled it down again.

"Sorry, I was just having a hard time focusing."

"Jack, I'm tired." I said, bending my arms at the elbow, covering my tits with my forearms and resting my fists in-between my cleavage.

"I just need a minute." He said putting a hand on each hip and tugging at my black lace thong.

"No." I said, moving my hands down over my underwear and holding them there.

Jack just stared at me for a minute until I lost focus and moved my hands onto his muscular forearms. I then ran one hand through his beautiful blond hair. We just laid there in silence for another minute while he continued staring at me and asked "please" again- as his hands rested on my hips.

I said nothing. Then when I went to move a strand of my long blonde hair out of my eye, he seized the opportunity to pull my thong down. I quickly moved my hand back and tried to grab it but he had already gotten it half way down my leg and it was already too late. I moved both hands over my vagina and formed a triangle with them over my coochie. I was now completely naked except for the baby blue no-show socks I was still wearing that stopped just below my ankle. I then crossed my legs as I laid down.

Jack got in-front of me and placed his hands on my knees trying to uncross my legs. Unsuccessful, he stopped and then moved his arms away so he could gesture as he said "I don't know what your problem is. I love you." This short but simple phrase stirred up a sea of guilt in me and ultimately moved me to submit to his desires.

"Ok." I said, his hands once again resting on my knees.

I loosed up, leaned my torso upright and moved my legs so that each one would be on the opposite side of him. He the grabbed me by the back of my knees and pulled me closer to him. He then pushed me down flat onto the bed by my chest. Slightly frustrated, I covered my face with my hands as it turned red. My boyfriend then started to rub the head of his dick against my clit almost as if to say hello and knock before he entered me. I eventually looked down to see what was taking so long, just in time to get a glimpse of his dick as it slid inside of me. I smiled a little because of his goofy ass and before long started to enjoy myself. God being penetrated felt amazing.

I grabbed his face and pulled it towards mine as I opened my mouth (this was my signal to him to mean I wanted a French kiss). At this point my legs opened as wide as they could to accommodate his body as he thrust into me. I was still wearing my baby blue no-shows as he shoved his tongue down my throat. He pounded my soft gentle womanhood faster and faster until my tits begun to bounce up and down for him.

Turned on by this site, he pulled back and lifted my body up by my waist. Vigorously fucking the life out of me so that he could watch my titties bounce up and down. He grabbed them almost as if to say "I have power over them" by stopping them from bouncing. He squeezed them tight, so tight it started to hurt. He would always say that he loved that despite how skinny I was, my tits were huge for my body. Which if I'm being honest encouraged me sometimes not to eat... I just wanted to be loved and appreciated. I craved his attention and affirmation.

Before I met Jack, I hadn't cared much about the pleasure of others. I was more concerned about myself getting off, since it's so much more difficult for me to do so. I didn't realize how much of a people pleaser I was until more recently, and I've begun throughly enjoying giving my body up so that I can get my man off. Hearing moans and grunts of pleasure, or having my body grabbed and rubbed distractedly while he's experiencing so many sensations has become an addicting experience for me. I crave and obsess over sexual intimacy just to hear and feel those things again, regardless of my own physical needs. Then, when he's finished he says "I love you." I'd do anything in the world to hear those words. I don't have Stockholm Syndrome.

I've learned to love the position of reverse-cowgirl a lot more. I control the depth and pace of penetration, and he get the pleasure of having full visual of my ass. I can be a good girl and squat up and down on his cock, then I can turn around to caress his face and kiss him while he's below me, while watching his facial expressions develop from surprise to bliss. I love this. He then tells me to turn back around so he can keep seeing my ass. I oblige because I love him. He prefers positions where he can't see my face while he fucks me. I love him. I don't have Stockholm Syndrome.

I also like the position of laying down on my stomach and being penetrated from behind. This gives him the ability to grab and touch me, that could be grabbing a breast from behind or slapping my ass, grabbing my neck or hair. My entire body is available to be touched. I am able to just relax and enjoy what's happening to me, and in retrospect, it's much easier to remember the sensation of being penetrated from that position and I retain memories better. I crave Jack's touch. He'll play video games for hours a day. I beg him to touch me but he's only interested when he's horny. But that's ok, I love him. I don't have Stockholm Syndrome.

He dropped me back down and we continued in missionary. He was fucking me vigorously but now his stokes became almost mechanical, maximizing his pleasure by withdrawing his penis all the way to the tip and then slamming himself back into my cervix. I had my legs spread wide until nature took over and I subconsciously bent my legs and rested my pretty socks against his pale white ass. He moved himself down my body and slipped a titty into his mouth. He licked and flicked my dime sized nipples with his tongue. Then bit down on them just a little. He picked up his pace even more and realizing I had my legs tightly wrapped around him I quickly loosened them up and spread my legs as wide as I could. Embarrassed at just how good I was feeling, I looked away not being able to make eye contact and blushed. He then took this opportunity to grab his phone and take a picture of my tits and recorded a video of his dick as it went in and out of my pussy. He knew I hated when he did that without my permission, so he never asked.

Fuck, you feel so good. I love this pussy. I think I'm gonna cum."

"Please pull out."

"Mmmmmhmmmm."

"Babe, please pull out."

As I asked, he grabbed me by the hips and held me there as he shot a massive load of cum into my coochie. I could feel it hit my insides and start to slowly drip out afterwards. He just nestled himself against my cantaloupes as he basked in post-orgasmic bliss. Afterwards, I would clean his cum out of my pussy and quietly finger myself until I came inside the bathroom. I knew it was hard for me to get off, so I always felt like I was inconveniencing Jack by asking him to do so.

Jack is such an amazing man and I'm so happy I was lucky enough to meet him on Hinge. Right now I'm supporting us with my job as manager at the bank. He's still looking for work but I believe in him. He's the greatest man I've ever met. His handsome muscular build, adorable blond hair, sharp wit and immense passion enthralls me. I'm lucky to be his woman. Everyday I look forward to one day being his wife and having his kids. They'll be athletic with beautiful blonde hair just like their mom and dad, and play all kinds of sports! Finding a good man these days is hard and I'm lucky to have found someone so perfect.