All Comments on 'Stockholm Syndrome'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well written . . . and hot

A little long but extremely erotic

skip5236skip5236over 13 years ago
One of the best...

Incredible creativity, absolutely outstanding work....one of the best female dominant stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You are a great writer.

But no one deserves to be treated the way Tammy was.

Even in fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Everything.

Creative. Seductive. Well-paced. But most of all, Jessica was one hot evil bitch. Awesome. Looking forward again to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dude...

In the totally non gay way. I love you.

Mortus946736Mortus946736over 13 years ago

That was amazing. I admit, i started reading thinking this would be a quick one, but instead i saw real plot develop, and a good story that kind of makes sense, even in a sick way. Gotta love being him, and feel sorry for the wife. This story has a twinge of realism in that it didnt end happily, it ended with the slut stealing the good husband and making him as horny as she is. Love it, faved, and five stars. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not sure why you hated Tammy so much

but no one desrves kind of a beating. She deserves better and John deserves a kick to the junk. Repeatedly.

One question...who the fuck is Dan?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great read

I love your stories. They are a real treat in a genre that is not often fielded.

If you are taking request. One element that I believe would work well, is the "slut" trying on the underwear of the betrayed girl. The slut could comment on how her chest overwhelms the bra, etc.

Just_the_tipJust_the_tipover 13 years ago
Best story

Excellent job! Despite the length, found myself skipping over very few long paragraphs looking for dialogue. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

I really like the slow build-up and gradual corruption. I like stories where the guy is led in stages, the early ones easily rationalized, to a place he never thought he'd be. It's vastly more convincing (and more erotic) than the immediate "yes, I love you pussy more than my wife" stories of this sort. Would like to see more stories of this sort, perhaps where the guy has even more control over his actions, and things start a little more innocently. Here's a great example, fwiw: http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=262865

Anyway, really liked the story! Keep it up!

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 13 years ago
Best story yet

I believe that this is the best story you have writtten so far and all of your works are great and so damn arousing!

I can't wait for the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Waiting for your next story

From the time i read your last one, i have been checking everyday for your next one.. where is it ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Artful, truely a masterpiece! Somewhat disturbing, but that just added to the aura.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow

I really enjoyed that story, it was very sadistic. I have to say the cruelty to Tammy was too much for me though. I loved Jessica and John though. I think the problem was Tammy didn't get any retribution. Well thought out and wonderful title though.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
Almost perfect but you provided no reason....

....for him to end up delighting in being cruel to Tammy. A few days of coercion and a Dr's order is not enough motivation. Great effort and thanks.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
By the way anon above...

the story you refer to (one of the overly disseminated sixville stories) can't compare to this one.

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
Okay but...

Since I'm the type of person who favors a little (okay a lot) hard justice, it would've been nice to see Tammy find them and cripple the bitch. Just sayin'.

carljenikcarljenikover 12 years ago
Brilliantly written

Your thought process is excellent. The 13 insult system works well. Good luck with future stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
holy crap

Just read the story and all I can say is Holy god dam crap... amazing

ForonceForonceover 12 years ago
like it but

unless she covered the place in plastic there would be some form of evidence.: )

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your stories

They make me really sad when the ordinary girls get f'd over by the hot chicks. At least you don't condone it real life...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent piece of writing.

Excellent concept. I was thoroughly engrossed in the plot and read it every spare minute until I found out what happened. A minor criticism would be that there are typos -- he for she, he for her -- incorrect word usage such as "their" for "they're" and "your" for "you're," and "lied" for "lay" as in "they lied down on the bed." No problem: this is what editors are for once the writer has done the creative stuff.

I suppose one reviewer has a point about the difficulty of leaving no evidence, but this is a fantasy and perhaps we can allow a bit of leeway? I think the idea is ingenious, that is, the home invasion and the 13 insults. I thought Jessica's reasoning was very persuasive, and I had the feeling that the writer is a person of some experience and accustomed to thinking about life. I found myself going along with her and began to root for Jessica. I'm delighted to see this author is prolific. Don't you hate it when you find a favorite author only to discover s/he has written only a few stories?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Absolutely fucking gripping!! Amazing characterisation.... And so (unfortunately..) believable when he starts to fall for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so sad.....

it made me cry. I couldn't even read it just skipped to the end. Maybe you'll give us a happy ending where the wife gets her back. Or at least gets a hot one herself.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
The author has created a creating new genre !

This story is clearly a parodeatragikomidee. Nice!

KingReyKingReyover 11 years ago
Another Master Class in Erotic writing

The build-up (insult game) was superbly developed and realized.

I could read your stories all day. Thanks for another great one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Story idea

Just wanted to pass this idea along. I thought it might be interesting if you combined some of the genres you write into one story. Part one: Man reluctantly submits to strong female domination. A story similar to this one and many of the others I've read of yours. Part Two would be the departure. Man is forced by the strong female to seduce his daughter and turn her into a slut. Sort of like your Tasting Candy series. Just a thought. Love the stories. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
O.O

Love the length of your stories and pretty much everything else in them, Maybe their first meeting in the hospital could have been different, more memorable and have a bigger impact on Jessica. Her been sad after an operation didn't go as planned and him comforting her like a good friend.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 11 years ago
Why..

did it take me so long to find your works. Because this is exactly what I have been looking for a long time. Great work. Minor annoyances are in the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yuuuuuck!

very very sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sorry

Just too long and disjointed. I got lost in the blah, blah, blah. Unbelievable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Impressive

I loved how the story was long and lengthy. It was very enjoyable. You should writes more stories like three. Nonetheless, I loved it. Thank you so much for this story (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

This was incredible! I love the "Saw" horror aspect of this, and it is also just sexy as hell and even romantic. Really enjoyed this, it felt like a roller coaster ride and it was really convincing how she slowly enacted her brilliant plan. When I ask for "porn with a plot" THIS is what I mean; the plot enriches the porn and the porn enriches the plot.

Awesome work.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
Just as Remorseless the 2nd read around

this story leaves no aphrodisiac stone unturned, cerebral button unpushed or carnal failing unpunished. If Richard Dawkins ( today's Charles Darwin) could write with a mean streak - these would be the kind of twisted tales he'd tell.

I don't want to love this story & give it full marks, but like the main male character , there is no other intellectually honest choice to make.

teach1965teach1965about 10 years ago
Ditto +5

Excellent tale...all I can do is echo the sentiments of the ones who loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lost for words

I honestly cannot put into words the acclaim I hold for this story. This was one of the best I have ever read, and I've hunted this site for over 3 years. I cannot say enough praise to you to even scratch the surface of what you deserve. Thank you so much. I hope you write more of these masterpieces.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
What a piece of shit!!!!

I only could read the first 2 chapters then the last to see if John grew any Balls. It needs another hapter where Tammy finds them cuts his balls off and fucks Jessics up big time so neather one of them can never fuck anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Tammy's revenge

I'd like to read dat Tammy got herself re-done n was back in John n Jessica's life with a vengeance.. N dat she strikes home for good!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is the most depressing shit I've ever read on this site, but...

si es la Vida, it's also very well written. 5 stars !

jimbo103jimbo103over 8 years ago
the hearts want what the heart wants!

what the difference between this story, fit v/s fat & hipster chicks like big dicks, all stories from the same author, the common connection is humiliation betrayal self preservation & higly elaborate & descriptive seduction & copulation.

have to agree with below comment "most depressing shit ever" but here in lies the irony there is a hidden true nature of human's , we do delude ourselves as intellectuals with free will, when the sad reality is we are just mindless drones give the illusion of choice(free will). its not all doom & gloom, but acceptance of your true nature can only lead you to a path where you could really choose how to exercise control over the true human nature.

i pride myself not to be normal, though i have my own battles, the true human nature is a very bleak existence in my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Commenters need to learn to read

Very enticing, very erotic and extremely dirty. The climax was well thought out and the change of the character was fluid. Do not be discouraged by the comments you have received up until now as they seem to be from people who are too lazy to actually read the content to follow the progression. However I think that this would have been better as a short novel rather than a short story, as it would allow for a better introduction of character background.

Well written (with a few spelling mistakes) and very well thought out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My fave

I love your stories. Yes there is a common thread. But this is my favorite.I only wish that Jess had bigger breasts and were filled with milk before she got pregnant. Anyway ignore these idiots who don't like your stories. I love the genre the betrayal the humiliation all of it. I just want the battle between the Clines and Crow to happen. It doesnt even have to be sexy. Make a whole novel. It would be great.

Lisabug1021Lisabug1021almost 8 years ago
Another awesomely hot story.

So few authors have the courage to write pure cheating stories in which the wife is not 'ok' with it. This element shoots up the heat. That the man's inability to overcome his overwhelming lust for the other woman just sends the sexiness into another dimension. I'm not into blatant humiliation, just the wife knowing her husband can't resist the other woman is usually enough. This story May have changed my mind. It was beyond HOT.

EromanticaEromanticaover 7 years ago

This story is so dark and evil, yet hot. In a sick way I couldn't help but feel happy for them in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh God!

I hate myself for liking this so much. Dark, sexy, depraved, sexy, perverted and sexy as hell :)

Did I mention sexy?

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Well Written, but....

Five stars for the writing, but I have to say that this genre is not my cup of tea.

I couldn't bring myself to read the whole thing, sorry.

Going to try your Incest/Taboo stories now.... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Give Me a Fu**ing Break

NFW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lunacy

Jessica was nuts, just like the plot. Shame. It really had the potential to be a really hot story, but the timeline was totally unbelievible. No one would do such a U-turn on a faithful marriage in just a few days unless they were as mental as she was. Pity it wasn't months of seduction and calculated wickedness with a bit more sex and a little less eww. Nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bigamist

You left out the the fact he is a bigamist. No mention of a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disappointing

I only skimmed to the end hoping Jessica might turn the tables and have sex with Tammy. The writing is good, it is Stockholm syndrome, but sad and psychotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love your stories

This one was fun because the wife had to watch. I'm ready for the House of Crow battle to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ridiculous.

Same silly ridiculous story every time.

iceblockiceblockabout 6 years ago
It's just fiction guys!

What a great story!!! Thank You so much for writing it.

To all the whiners about this and that, it's just fiction! These aren't real people and this never really happened. That's the great stuff about fiction, none of it has to be real or make sense. Even more so in freely distributed erotica. None of You paid this man a cent for his effort so You really have no need to grumble. Grow up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Masterpiece

One of the best stories on this site. I keep coming back to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
NO WORDS FOR IT ! ! !

I really don't know how to thank you. I have read many stories and many with a lot of joy and excitement, but this one tops them all and it does so BY FAR.

It must have taken a lot of time to write it down - thank you for the effort and I hope to see other stories from you (still have to check this out, I was way too much banned by the story as to be able to do this...).

This is kine of a fantasy I have for several years now, but oh my God my fantasy will from now on always have to do with this very story. It's so extremely wicked, and that is exactly what makes it so damn hot. Furthermore I would say that you have found the right measure in building up the story (and the different parts) and than the sex parts itself. I would say that some stories on this site miss kind of a fore-play - yours is tremendous. wooooow. Thank you.

badgirlfan69badgirlfan69almost 6 years ago
A+

I absolutely loved this series!! I don't know why but the husband cheating &/or stories about cuckqueens are a Total turn-on!! I just wish there were more of them! Thank you for writing & PLEASE don't stop! Excellent!!!!

thegreat_pretenderthegreat_pretenderover 4 years ago
One of the greatest writers in Literotica history

I’ve been slowly working through all of your stories, and believe me when i say they’re some of the greatest works I’ve seen in all of my many years on this site. Don’t ever question your talent. You have a gift and you deserve every award!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Ohhhhh yessss.

My hands are hot and wet with my orgasm. That was amazing- your stories are the best!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
amazing

An absolutely awesome story. You are such an awesome write.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Awesome

Not keen on the title and its implications but what a story so I can put that aside. Love the writing style and the plot line with all the dialogue. Not sure I'd survive having Jessica as my surgeon but what a way to go. Def 5 * .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Would be cool if Tami got a remodel

Loved the story , nice build up. Would love to see return of Tami. She gets her body done over and seduces John .

He doesn't recognize here as she had plastic surgery on her face as well as her boobs and etc . Also turns Jessica into a lesbian

And turns table on the couple only to reveal who she is after seducing the too. Exposing Jessica dark side

CheeachaserCheeachaserover 3 years ago

What kind of woman humiliates someone like that?

The best kind. Tie me down please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Tracking them down

I would like to see a follow-up in which Tammy tracks them down. He's teaching again and she's a star surgeon. It's not like they're hiding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
John don’t make no sense

John wants the good life but is a teacher? LOL. Also, teachers make shit money-and he’s ripping on his wife for being a BANK TELLER? Seems like John is just a very insecure guy. Beauty fades, my guy. Should have held down your wife. She was a keeper. Also, Jessica can’t just “take her ring”. That’s her property now. The least Tammy can do is claim it’s stolen. Jessica is wearing it right on her damn finger. Also, how is Jessica going to get rid of all Johns DNA in her vag? Tammy can go ahead and file for divorce and get all the money. Just pointing out the flaws. My girl and I were thinking of adding another person in the bedroom and this turned me off. So thanks, I guess?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As much as I had enjoyed reading this, I would really like it if we get to see the losing wives get a form of healing or revenge in an another story. Up to you if they will win this time or still lose pathetically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way to long. Almost stopped

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

I was waiting for Jessica to do something even more evil, she seemed like a Hannibal Lecter type! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was a great story and being a long story only made it better because it allowed building up your characters and developing the scenes well. Loved it. Your a best in class. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My heart completely broke for Tammy. I wish we could see her tracking down Jessica and John and getting her revenge. Or better yet, healing and becoming the best version of herself. But seeing at this story was published more than a decade ago, I doubt the author would even try to make things right for us at this point. It’s just really disappointing to read something like this without any type of resolution.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonabout 1 year ago

Well written story, but I hated it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As usual roughly half the comments on a talkman story are complaining about the things that make a talkman story what it is.

I know people have made this point elsewhere but it doesn't hurt to belabor it: it's a fairly safe bet that a good chunk of you who hate Jessica would be completely okay with the situation had the genders been reversed and it was a male trying to cuck the MC and steal the spouse. Women are still not allowed to be sexual aggressors in the same way men are. The double standard is still a thing - especially in porn.

All this to say: thanks, TalkMan, for keeping the rare-kink fires burning with your constant flow of hot, evil women stories. If good girls are allowed to lust after Dracos in Leather Pants, why can't good boys lust after sexy, scheming villainesses?

LamppLampp4 months ago

Love the story exactly as it is, thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7928 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...