Stocking Tops Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila called him an ungrateful hound.

Claire told him yes, they'd have lunch on Sunday for family and friends. Sheila would help organize it.

Lee grinned. "Oh you lovely girls looking so sexy in those costumes; what can I do to show my appreciation?"

CHAPTER 2

Lying on the bed in their high-hem costumes, Claire and Sheila made it quite clear how they expected to be appreciated, initially be licking and then to have their pussies filled.

The women kissed in a hug and massaged each other as Lee went about his work. He licked Sheila up to her stocking tops and then did the same to Claire and then attacked Sheila's stocking tops and when she was panting switched to Claire's stocking tops. By then they were fingering each other so industriously they that both came within seconds of each other. He then began shafting Claire.

Sheila worked in under him to lick his balls and then to make dabs at his plunging shaft and when they completed she lapped up their liquids. Sheila then lay over Claire and as they locked into deep kissing she was shafted from behind and with Claire's finger up her asshole came in a huge gush. Exhausted, covered in goo, sweat and amid now obnoxious odors, they fell sleep, each probably thinking they preferred one-on-one and ending with a more hygienic aftermath.

The fucking phone awoke them at 6:00. It was David Morgan on Sheila's phone with great news. "Monique says she's ready to sign, subject to us meeting conditions and being able to cancel one of her existing contracts. I expect to have closure within three days. I have just spoken to her briefly and before that have been three hours speaking to her agent. He's not convinced, she's not bothered but has always wanted to visit Australia and wants to visit a rain forest, snorkel on the Great Barrier Reef and visit a sheep farm."

"That's wonderful David. She can do the reef and rain forest on the way home. She can do the sheep station on her first free weekend here when she starts rehearsals. The folk out Dry Creek way will be delighted to host her. You have done well darling. Congratulations."

The trio showered, decided they'd had enough sex and gathered in the kitchen for toast and coffee. However after a coffee fix Sheila was ready to go again, so Lee took her over the kitchen table. Pouring a coffee and leaning on her elbows watching them at it, Claire felt something within. It was the first time she's been around Lee when he was having sex with another woman in daylight. It wasn't disgust she felt, although the slap, slap, slosh noises she was hearing didn't quite fit with early morning coffee in one's kitchen. And then she knew what it was: she was proud of Lee. He was in great shape, looking like a great sex athlete as her plowed her best friend. And he was so large he looked too large to put all that away into Sheila and yet she took it like a champion. Yes, she was immensely proud of her husband.

Poor darling, he looked rather exhausted when he finished with Sheila. He raised an eyebrow but she smiled and shook her head. He did look so relieved. Those two cleaned up and the three of them went into the guest room and snatched another one and a half hour's sleep. The young girls were excited to see them as they had seen a video copy of their mothers on TV the previous evening.

* * *

Lee stayed in the background when Monique arrived to begin rehearsals. She was aware of his existence of course, and Claire had taken leave of absence from work to act as Monique's personal assistant. When arrangements were made for Monique to visit the farming district and stay with the Cobb she asked could Lee accompany them but was told he was working on business in Melbourne.

Monique, who'd attended drama school in England and spoke excellent English said, "You do not wish to show your husband to me?"

"Oh Monique -- he has the chance of winning a big new client to his business and just had to answer the call. He was looking forward to going with you to my parent's farm, truly."

"Then perhaps he can take my somewhere on another weekend."

"Yes, yes of course."

"You wouldn't mind your husband being alone with me?"

"Monique, Lee's a big boy and so long as he gives me and our family some attention, what he does is his business."

"But what say I desire to make love to him?"

"Be my guest. It could do him good."

Monique laughed and said Claire was so honest and so much fun to be with. "You treat me like a real friend."

"You're so lovely, you're worth it."

They hugged and Monique asked if she could tell Claire something, something she must not tell anyone else.

"Yes of course. Are you going to tell me you are pregnant?"

Monique laughed expansively. Oh you funny woman. No, the plan for that is next year, truly. I wish to tell you this show -- we had almost a full rehearsal yesterday -- will be a smash hit and rights to stage it should be sold for Europe and North America."

"Oh God, Monnie. Oh God how wonderful. And now may I tell you something. My parents and their friends, scratched up four million dollars to provide the initial backing to attract the big investment needed to bankroll of full-scale production."

"Your parents and other farmers. But why?"

"Well darling, this stocking tops thing has become a sub-cultural thing in Australia and although fading is about to get a huge boost with the staging of this show. To understand it, you need to listen to this story. It began five years ago when my husband, before I met him, arrived in Australia, carrying with him a fetish for stockings."

"Yes, yes. I've heard about that...it's in the script."

"What?"

"Oh dear, I am not allow to tell you that. No one but the principals must know the story until the start of the publicity campaign."

"I'll respect the secret."

"Thanks. So your husband to be arrives in Australia. Tell me about the connection between this man and you and this man and you and your family and how is it that people who hardly now him would risk backing his story to the tune of four million dollars?"

"His story? Are you sure?"

"I've read the full script, many times Claire. Now remember, that is hush-hush."

"Sheila the bitch! What if Lee doesn't want this?"

"Too bad darling. Now don't do anything rash to risk that four million dollars. Many investors lose money on shows but not this one if it proceeds smoothly. Fingers out, okay?"

"What does that mean?"

"I translate in my head from French. No fingers in the pie baby, huh? Now on with the story."

When Claire had finished Monique said, "So it's not just a man looking at the stocking tops of these women in the country and lying they look great, although some of they really did look great?"

"No, it transcended that. They felt liberated as if they were saluting stockings culture -- the hidden stockings culture."

"Oh no, we are missing that point in our portrayal. You must come with me and speak to our rehearsal coach. We know nothing about this concept of liberation -- the French will really love that and the American should too. And this thing about saluting stockings culture -- yes, he must sit and listen to you."

"But Monique, no one talks about such things. It's just something that came into my head and stayed."

"Yes, yes, but please understand. You have been so close to everything you have...um, what is the word in English...yes, you have been so close to everything you have rationalized the essence of what this whole thing is about. No one sees culture at the moment and as it develops -- culture is recognized after the event...er... how do you say. Ah, historically. In this case it is everyone but you...you have identified it already."

"Monique -- the term I used earlier was subculture."

"Poof, what does that matter? What you have told me just now will put real heart into our show, give it depth of meaning that exists but won't be seen until we bring it out through our acting and singing. We need a new song or an existing one changed. We need an anthem."

"Oh god, let's not screw up the production Monique."

"Poof, that is not going to happen if you tell our drama coach what you told me, as good as you told me. He will talk to the director...we will have tedious meetings...doubt will be sown...but believe me, "Viva la revolution! Viva la Stocking Tops!"

"You're scaring me Monique."

"Hold my hand Claire. We go to the rehearsal coach eh? Be of strong heart my darling."

"Viva la Stockings Tops?" That should be the name...Claire threw a hand over her mouth. Oh no, please Monique, no."

"We go and see the rehearsal coach AND the company director, eh?"

"I'm saying nothing to you in the meantime Monique. My lips are sealed."

Claire called Lee in Melbourne and told his Monique was demanding two major changes to the show.

"Don't worry darling, leads have to do that to establish their authority. What are the changes?"

"She wants the name of the show changed."

"Oh god, what to?"

"Viva la Stocking Tops."

"Oh great!"

"What?"

"I said great. That's a spunky title. Who was the genius?"

"Monique mostly."

"Offer her my congratulations."

"You can tell her yourself in a moment. She wants to talk to you. The other change involves introduction of an anthem and expressing the showing of stocking tops as a subculture."

"That sounds like you talking Claire. Have you been interfering?"

"Here's Monique," Claire said weakly.

"Hello, Monique speaking. "

"Hi Monique. I knew you'd have a great voice. Welcome to Australia and I hope my wife is not giving you problems."

"Your wife is very beautiful and a genius."

"I know. That's why I married her. A what?"

"Oh, so you heard. Men can be so slow. She talks to me and I see enlightenment and we come up with great ideas to improve the show."

"Oh god, Claire is being involved in sabotage."

"You men enjoy putting down your wives, don't you?"

"Monique, please, don't get angry with me. But please, no sabotage eh?"

"Is changing the name to Viva la Stocking Tops sabotage?"

"No, that's brilliant and I mean that."

"The anthem to give heart to the show and the portrayal of flashing stocking tops as a subculture -- you disagree with that?"

"No, of course not. A subculture you say? Well, come to think about that it sums up the situation rather profoundly."

"You only see a kissable mouth, breasts and a whackable ass when you look at your wife. You never think of brain?"

"Perhaps sometimes."

"Perhaps rarely?"

"Okay, perhaps rarely."

"Synergy between Claire and I developed today and produced these recommended changes. Am I about to hear you are prepared to withdrawal your references to sabotage?"

"Yes, I was out of order. I withdraw those stupid remarks absolutely."

"You are such a nice man. Would be kindly take me boating this weekend, sleeping overnight somewhere in the boat?"

"Yes, I can borrow my partner's larger cruiser."

"Why does Claire not want to go?"

"She has other things to do. So it will be just you, me and my 7-year-old will wish to come."

"That's fine, it will be great having someone with a feminine mind along as well."

Lee thought of something. "Um, I better ask Claire if it's okay."

"Even without your daughter she said it was okay, that you are a big boy and know how to behave or how to misbehave."

"I better speak to Claire."

"Just organize the boat and pick me up on Saturday morning. Claire has my address."

"This is very irregular."

"Not to the French. Bye"

Lee gave it ten minutes and called Claire.

"Oh hi darling. Monique said you'd call me within the next fifteen minutes. She is sitting beside me. Do you wish to speak to her or want confirmation from me that I am delighted that you wish to take her boating?"

"Goodbye darling," Lee mumbled.

"Bye, thanks for your call darling."

Lee called James and James said the Lady Godiva was available and eighty percent fueled up and the fresh water tanks were full. "Take what you want out of the freezer but you need to provision with fresh food and the wine cabinet is a bit low."

"Aren't you going to ask who will be boarding with me?"

"I already know. Claire called an hour ago to see if Lady Godiva was available. Don't forget to bring the sex-soiled sheets ashore."

"Fuck off."

James bellowed in laughter. "Claire predicted our French lady would be a real handful for you. Sorry I'm not available to give you a hand."

* * *

Monique's phone went exactly at 9:00.

"Good morning, we are waiting at the front door."

As Lee placed the sleepy Monique's bags in the vehicle, she whispered: "Why are you so uptight. You don't even kiss me good morning."

"Because you two have conspired for me to fuck you, that's why."

Monique could have slapped him or simply walk away offended. But she decided to be kind to the oaf. "I would like you to know this was entirely my request and when Claire said she wouldn't be coming I attempted to scrub the idea but she said no, that you would be charming, great company and if something flashed between us I was to take full advantage of it if that was my wish. We are getting along like very close sisters. Your conspiracy theory is, how do you say it in English, cow dung."

"The word is bullshit," Lee said, almost grinning. "Look, I cannot explain my hostility. I'm become so defensive about you."

"You are afraid I will belittle the reverence you have for stocking tops."

Lee gaped, realizing that was a statement, not a question.

He muttered, "Something like that."

"Well I won't and never will. Most men go for my breasts or between my legs. I'm not aware of ever meeting a man interested in my stocking tops before this, but perhaps I have. I have two pairs with me but you'll not see me in them unless I am convinced you are worth it."

"Daddy, can we go?"

"Yes dear. Sorry to hold you up. As Lee pulled down the rear door of the Range Rover he cheekily kissed Monique and lifted up into the path of the descending door.

He yelled with brief pain but avoided swearing.

Losing a slight grin she said, "You've cut your forehead."

"I have a plaster inside. Come and meet my smaller darling."

Lifting up from reading her library book, Vicky said, "Hi Monique."

"Hi darling. Ready for the big adventure?"

"Yes. Will you and daddy mate?"

Lee caught Monique as she stumbled backwards.

"Monique is a passenger on this voyage just like you Vicky," her father said, looking at Monique who had a hand over her mouth to smother the giggle.

They boarded the 42ft cruiser powered by twin turbo diesels without a problem.

"Show Monique around Vicky. Remember I sleep in the aft cabin; she may share if she wishes. Explain how the head works and get her to help you put away the food and explain the layout of the galley."

"Aye, aye sir."

Horrified, Monique asked, "Does you father make you say that?"

"No, but only one person can be in command topside. Daddy knows far more about boat handling than mummy and I so we recognize him as boss. I just like saying aye, aye sir."

"Oh. Where should I sleep?"

"You heard what he said, didn't you?"

"Well yes, but..."

"Mummy sleeps with him but she's not here. That is by far the best cabin so you decide. You really should sleep with him."

"Well I really don't know."

"Why not put your bags in the aft cabin and decide later. Make up your mind after you drink plenty of wine."

Monique couldn't believe what she was hearing. The kid was seven with a mind of a 12-year-old. Vicky went up the companionway and outside, saying she wanted to help her father with the checks. Monique called Claire.

"Oh hi, are you having a panic attack?"

Monique pulled the phone from her ear and swallowed. Claire couldn't see her, could she?

"Um, it's difficult."

"It's Vicky I should imagine?"

"Well, yes. She just seems to know everything and is telling me where I should sleep."

"Just do it darling. It is by far the best bed. I promise you this: Lee won't touch you beyond a chaste goodnight kiss unless you invite him to lick your stocking tops. Oh god, I forget to tell you to take a couple of pair."

"I-I have two pairs in my bag."

"Good girl. Now don't be over-awed by Vicky. She doesn't know everything...yet...and she panics when she lands in the unknown."

"Well, that is a comforting thought. What are you doing?"

"Cuddling Payton who's asleep now. He's having problems with his teeth."

"Oh, should we come home?"

"No, of course not. You guys should be underway by now."

"Oh God, what's that noise!"

"Just the engines. Relax. They'll idle for a while to warm up and then you'll be away. Call me whenever you wish. All I ask is that you relax and have a great time."

"You are so inspirational, so calm Claire."

"I'm a farmer's daughter darling. Good night."

"Daddy wants you up the flybridge with him."

"Oh, where's that?"

Vicky sighed and let the way and seated the Frenchwoman.

"Cast off forward Vicky and remember to wait until the stern swings out before letting so aft."

That wasn't the English Monique understood and she sighed as the young girl in pigtails and unfashionably dressed in baggy white shirt and shorts and white sneakers and wearing expensive high-fashion sunglasses said, "Aye, aye sir." Never in her adult life had Monique met a man deserving to be called sir. Most of them were rotten to the core...er...at least the type around her.

Monique, perched high above the cabin, thought it was a big boat but as they left the mariner she could see much larger ones and so many of them. The captain said, "We'll cruise down towards the heads and lunch somewhere and end up in Middle Harbor to spend the night, probably going under The Spit Bridge and find a good spot somewhere in Sugarloaf Bay."

Like Vicky, he was dressed in a white shirt and baggy shirt, sneakers without socks and sunglasses and wore a peaked cap. He looked at her.

"Claire ought to have advised you what to wear."

She bristled. How dare he criticized her friend Claire like that. "And what is wrong with what I'm wearing."

"That is a town dress."

"A what."

"A dress women in the city wear shopping."

"This thing town and then city. You are confusing me."

"Same thing."

She flared, "No it's not."

"My mom always says she's going to town when she means the city."

"And that makes it correct. Have you thought that the city may have been a town when she was a small girl?"

"When she was a small girl she lived in a village in Kent, England."

"Aaaaaarrrrgh? You men are so frustrating."

Grinning Lee looked around to see where these other men were around him but she just held her nose high, looking at the passing watercraft. She couldn't see any of the women wearing town...er...city dresses. Most were either in dresses that looked like tennis dresses or shorts and their tops were skimpy and a number were just flaunting it in bikinis. A big speedboat roared past and all the buys and the women were wearing just shorts. God, where did they think they were, the French Riviera? The women waved at her, breasts wobbling. She waved back tentatively.

"Go below and get Vicky to dress you properly. Sheila will keep spare clothes aboard, an darker sunglasses than those things designed for wearing in shops, cafes and bars."

"I'm right behind you dad," Vicki called above the throbbing of the motors. She put down a tray containing sandwiches and two empty glasses. She darted off and returned with a bottle of wine.

"I'll have water thank you," Monique said but was ignored. Vicky handed her the glass of wine. I'll fetch some of Aunty Sheila's clothes for you."

"No, she is too big up here," Monique said, pointing to her cute little breasts, drawing a toothy grin from Lee. Anyway, I have my bikini on beneath."