Stocking Tops Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost as daring, she asked him to finger her while they rested. She never liked him doing that, complaining she was too sensitive. He simply ignored the request so he then learned the reasons for this Sunday Night Special.

"Darling."

"Yes," Lee yawned.

"Before we went out tonight I was talking to Monique. She's returning to France next month to complete a two-night singing engagement she was unable to cancel. She's invited me to go with her."

"That's great. Go."

"But don't you want to come?"

"She would have asked me had she wanted that to happen. You two are not having sex are you?"

"Not yet. But what say it did happen?"

"You do it occasionally with Sheila I suppose."

"Yes."

"Well I now like Monique almost on a par with Sheila, so I have no problem."

"It's a girly thing actually. Monique wants to take me shopping and to meet her girl friends and her mom had just divorced..."

"It's okay. I'd love you to go. You work hard. You deserve an extra holiday."

"Oh thank you darling. The kids will need a nanny. Who would you like?"

"Whoever you can get."

"I'll get you Jessica."

"Christ no. That woman would just love to be sleeping in the same house as me. She'd kill me. She's an Amazon and you know she's already tried me on once. "

"That time you jumped off the balcony, yes I remember. Well I will be away during the university break."

"Fine and it doesn't matter if she has a boyfriend. Perhaps that is best. I don't want my daughter thinking I do anything on two legs, given the chance."

"And what about your son?"

"He's too young to know what daddy does in that direction."

"Oh, quite correct. I'll do my best. Perhaps I could advertise a job for a gay female university student?"

"Whatever."

James and Lee were debating what fish to order when the Paterson's arrived and they were amazed how gaunt Paul had become. They rose and greeted the new arrivals as if Paul had not changed at all.

As the waitress left with the orders -- all four of them choosing fish -- Paul said, "Let's not beat around the bush. I have cancer, treatable but only just, and am going to Switzerland for four months, perhaps longer and Lucia wants to accompany me and stay with me throughout."

James said, "That's really bad news mate, really tough."

Lee said, "Yeah, you're a top operator, it's a real blow for you."

"Lucia?"

"Thank you Paul. We invited you guys to buy us out. You have the space in your near-derelict building to merge the two operations. We drew up a list of agencies to talk to and discussed it with our nineteen personnel. They voted: Support for talking to you guys was around 80% and the next favored company received 8% support, most choosing not to consider any of the others."

"So we are 'it'?"

"Looks that way," Lucia smiled. "My father has funded us and says he will give you guys a $200,000 loan for five years at 2% below the current corporate lending rate being quoted by Westpac Bank. We want more than that level of money of course and he's advised us to be realistic and to shave price off our valuation of goodwill. As you know we have some great accounts. What do you say?"

"Yeah, sounds like a promising move to me," Lee said.

"Well, I don't know," James said. "We have been successful because we've kept small."

"Listen mate, let's be honest. We should try to help out here and reap some advantage for ourselves if we can. Some Paterson personnel won't want to shift from their present corporate glass tower down to our scruffy premises in a tired waterfront area," Lee said. "I say we open negotiations. If you're worried James, remember as staff leave we don't have to replace them and we can let labor-intensive accounts go to ease the pressure."

"What's the proposal Lucia?"

"Well James, we are hoping to wind up a sale within thirty days. Paul and I believe we could achieve this cutting the loop and coming straight to you guys. The alternative is to cast a wider net and go off, leaving someone to negotiate the sale for us or to follow the complete and wider loop to seek a formal sale on the open market."

"Why not stay as you are and leave someone in charge with full authority?"

Lucia sighed and said evenly, "Well Lee, Paul and I have committed the same business noose that you and James are busily creating for yourselves. We have remained so heavily hands-on in driving our business that no one with managerial talent has stayed to percolate through to the top. Stupidly we have not cultivated our successors even though the inherent wealth was there to allow James and I to step back."

"Yeah Lucia, I know," Lee sighed. "It's all to do with passion and the fear if you personally throttle back the business will lose momentum. James and I have talked about this."

"But only talked about it?" Paul said dryly.

"Well, do we have ignition?" Lucia pressed.

Lee looked at James who hesitated and then nodded. "We have ignition guys," Lee grinned. "To be honest we need more heads in creative as new work is rolling in. If we see a deal we'll deal and get you where you ought to be Paul. We want you back here to recuperate into a new life of leisure. Shoot Lucia."

"Paul and I have appointed our business finance consultant Natasha Sabu, of Indian descent, to negotiate the sale of our business and it's orderly transition across to the buyer with power of attorney subject only to my father's approval. My father required no intermediary involvement, just involvement when the numbers are finally crunched, what is being sold and the pricing breakdown."

James shocked everyone by saying, "I would prefer a white negotiator."

Briefly aghast, Lee said diplomatically, "Well leave the negotiations to me James."

James, these days now twice the size of Lee because of hanging out with beer-swilling and pie-munching fishing mates, said "Okay Lee. It's not that there is much to negotiate over as all we would be buying is current contracts, work coming up and goodwill and assessing the costs of merging."

Lee said not forgetting company records, profiles on all personnel coming across, contact lists etc etc and of course debt and legalities including current and anticipated possible disputes.

"Well whatever," said James who wasn't interested. He asked the waitress for more toast.

Their meals arrived and Lee ended formalities by saying, "All the best with your treatment Paul. I want this deal completed, ready for signing on Thursday week if it is to go ahead. Tell your negotiator that and say that's final. If we don't sign within the next ten day then you guys will have to fall back to Plan B. This push is to get you off to Switzerland as soon as possible Paul and hopefully with all your business worries gone. Present James and me with a fair-priced deal and in all probability we'll take it because it fits our strategic plan for sensible growth."

Next day Lucia called Lee just before 10:00. "Lunch today with just you, me and Natasha at Marco's Grill at 1:00, okay?"

"Yeah, you're a great babe(Lucia was in her early fifties)."

"God, little wonder women come on to you so strongly, you flirt."

"Women like guys talking nicely to them."

"Yes, perhaps you should tell James that."

"He's okay. He's like many Australian's who have this thing about Aboriginals and to James Indians are simply another shade of black. Other than that he has few faults."

"Try telling him Natasha is at least a fifth generation Aussie."

"Won't make any difference. White is white and black is black to racial rednecks."

"Thank god we have men like you. Paul is positively running on a higher gear today thanks to you. We'll make it happen Lee but please make sure this is the right thing for you. What is the partnership sharing in your business?"

" Our wives each have 5%, James has 25% and I have the remainder."

"Then it's your decision?"

"No, so don't wriggle you ass at me honey. We run as a democracy."

"You are such a lout, but a lovely one. I look forward to lunch. Please try to like Natasha."

"Wearing stockings will help."

Lucia drew in her breath. "Of god, then what they say about you is true?"

Laughing, Lee said, "What the fuck are you talking about Lucia? Get back to work. Bye."

Lee scratched the back of his neck wondering what 'they' were saying about him. Stockings? Well, that was true once but he was slowing down now, wasn't he? He was no longer passionate about stockings although he still went through it as an act when it was expected of him. Actually it was still there, deep down. The sight of Monique leaning against the door jam so coquettishly in stockings, beckoning to him stimulated Lee no end. He would have attempted to break through steel to get at her and fuck her. He began forming a boner just thinking about that.

CHAPTER 4

Natasha Sabu swept her long dark hair back as she applied eye makeup. She couldn't believe she was doing this -- dressing seductively for a man. She already had a man, and loved him. He was her husband and father of their two infants.

She'd been working from her home office earlier when her mother came in and said both children were asleep when the phone went and Lucia had urged her to wear stockings because she'd suddenly remembered Lee Peach really interacted with women who wore stockings.

"Put on stockings just to impress a man we're to negotiate with? Are you crazy Lucia -- I'm to negotiate with him, not to fuck him."

Natasha's mother giggled so much she slopped the two coffees she was carrying into the saucers. Natasha pushed across the tissues.

"All right I'll dress entirely in black and look real Indian. That will scare the crap out of him but don't suggest I disperse with knickers. The only guy I mess around with lives with me and I'd say that even if my mother wasn't in the office with me listening."

"You haven't embarrassed me Lucia. I've thought about it and if the guy is like that then wearing stockings is a very intelligent request, so thank you, and please relax. We don't want this guy to become edgy. I've been making enquiries and his reputation with those who work with him confirms with what Paul says -- they regard him as a guru, and a very pleasant one."

After finishing coffee and her mother left for the kitchen, Natasha called the Australian chairman of J. Hoover Advertising International and Chapman Jones called back fifteen minutes later. She pulled over to take the call.

"Chappie, interested in acquiring Paterson Advertising?"

"No? Well what about Aussie Battler Advertising?"

"Ah, that is a better response Chappie. And now for the king hit. What about both those agencies as an integrated business?"

"Fuck me? I hope that wasn't a request for me to do the filthy deed you Old Codger. So it's very, very interested is it? Well let's talk about my payment for pulling off such a tasty morsel for you, I mean my big payment."

Natasha arrived panting and apologized for being late. Lee had stood to welcome her. She'd seen him at advertising functions a few times, but never this close, and on TV of course. Her knees felt shaky so she eased them apart and then had the flash vision of Lee pushing them hugely apart. She gulped and nodded to him.

"Don't I get a kiss? Lucia kissed me."

She thought he meant on the lips but when they drew apart and he looked surprised she realized he'd expected a cheek kiss. You fool. Well as least you didn't tongue him.

"White wine" she blurted when he'd opened his mouth to ask and she cuddled Lucia around the shoulders and sat down, facing Lee, feeling rather shattered.

"Natasha's has two little kiddies -- but you wouldn't think so with her figure, would you Lee?"

Natasha's vision of expressing milk into Lee's mouth almost terrified her. She buried her face behind the menu and coached herself, "Act professionally, act professionally," and before Lee could finish thinking about how to answer Lucia's stupid question she lowered the menu and said, stuttering, "Y-you guys run a tight s-ship."

"Why thank you," Lee said, obviously relieved at the turn in conversation. "We believe we and Paterson are near the top of the crop of little fellas."

"Yes, and one imagines the industry recognition of that in its awards underpins what you say."

Lee nodded and said to her breasts, "The merger of our two firms, if that occurs, could bring the big boys courting us with their checkbooks open."

Natasha almost fell off her chair. God, was this going to be one of those luncheons one would never forgets? "Yes, I suppose you could be right," she said, trying to slow her breathing rate. "And what would your attitude be to any such approach?"

But Lee was noncommittal, fully in control. God, the asshole would be a tough negotiator she thought after he replied, "My office door is always open."

After they waved Lee off, Lucia, quite uptight, asked: "Well dear, what do you think."

"Sorry about my bad start. That request to kiss him threw me after what you'd told me about his race bigot partner."

"But you got going and did well. He's going to be a tough ass to negotiate with. You've all Paul and I have got to allow us a quick exit."

Natasha kissed Lucia goodbye and said she had a good feeling a good deal would eventuate. "That two hundred grand offer from you father paves the way for a deal."

"We can thank my mother for that. When I made the suggestion to dad and he wondered about trusting Lee and James my mother said, 'You can trust any guy who worships stocking tops David'. I had no idea mum knew who Lee Peach was."

Returning home Natasha knew her panties were damp. She patted the area and said, "Yes my girl, we have the hots for him. We are going to fuck Lee Peach if that what it takes to get a done deal."

* * *

Lee called the other three shareholders (stockholders) together and discussed the proposal. It was agreed not to make statements to staff or the media. The agreement was to confine comment to, 'Yes talks between the two companies are proceeding, but that is all we can say at the moment'. Lee told James and their wives he was optimistic the deal would go through. "Make enquiries about that space behind us James and have the owner enquire about knocking through walls. It's a steel structure so they shouldn't be any problems."

As arranged, Natasha met Lee at Paterson's Agency next morning. Lee grinned at the opulence thinking when staff visited his premises they would be horrified and begin making job enquiries elsewhere. But as the day wore on he modified that opinion, finding that environmental opulence was not everything. The premises were on the second floor of the glass-encased tower block and the noise from outside was noticeable, despite double-glazing and the office hum was from the elevators, computers, air conditioning and bad acoustics were a problem for him. There was no 'people' hum, the very thing he and especially James had from the outset worked hard to generate and maintain. James was adamant: 'Advertising agency is all about the interaction of people, not computers, wall art and beautifully-framed degrees and diplomas'. How right you are buddy Lee thought, watching Natasha's swaying ass she led him back to Paul's office for the next session of talks with the financial controller.

Natasha was under pressure, and recognized that. Paul and Lucia had promised to keep relaxed during this period of 'due diligence' but they hadn't and she understood their anxiety. Paul had cracked first, with Lee saying without any real criticism, that the ratio of bad debts seemed rather high. Paul had blustered and that had resulted in Lee asking for a full report on action over bad debts for the past two financial years and the current situation with each debtor.

"But that will take hours to compile," Paul had protested.

"Under property accountancy procedures with the right input, correct debt recover systems and a competent person to output the information I require, the info would be to me within thirty minutes, Lee said quietly."

"Well perhaps our financial systems are not as good as yours," Paul had choked and Lee had said, "Take it easy mate." Lucia had come running to see what the fuss was about because Paul had been shouting and that soured her humor so when she refused to answer Lee why the attribution rate was so high he'd spiked her by saying was it the 'rats leaving the sinking ship syndrome' Lucia ran off crying. Natasha had apologized on Lucia's behalf and Lee had grinned saying it was better she'd run off crying rather that leaping at him and hitting him. Natasha invited Lee to go across the street for coffee.

"Good idea; we all need breathing space."

Over coffee Lee asked about Natasha's background and just as she thought they were becoming friends he asked, looking at her breasts, "Are you feeding a baby/"

She snapped. "How dare you ask that...that's absolutely disgusting."

"Seemed to be an okay thing to me to ask when we are here talking socially."

"Well it's not," she said ready to blow a boiler.

"Natasha, please accept my apology. I was out or order."

"What?" This couldn't be happening, she thought. Everyone said the guy was so damn arrogant.

"I opened my mouth too far and invaded your privacy. I behaved like an ass."

Natasha took a big breath and said, "Thank you. I weaned Rimi almost a month ago. If you must know I've had powerful breasts since in my late teens."

"Powerful breasts? I am privileged to have you sharing that with me."

Natasha's mouth opened so wide she could have swallowed the coffee cup. She decided it was safer no to speak.

"About tomorrow," he said, bringing relief for her. "I think we should exclude Paul as he should not be placed under stress. Suggest to Lucia she book a small meeting room in a hotel near here. Just a coffee maker; no other service. We'll go for a walk and eat elsewhere."

"That's an excellent idea. You are going to have a problem with staff integration. Paterson's salary ceilings are rather high by industry standards."

"Well, there are bound to be tears and ranting over that and our first loyalty is with our own staff, particularly those who measure up. What say we set aside next Tuesday for you to visit us, have a look around and then sit down with me, my wife Claire and James's wife Sheila and work out a draft personnel integration fit? James my business partner will be in Brisbane next Monday and Tuesday."

"Judging by the way you said that, it was with relief."

"James is racially prejudice, not matter how long the non-white people have been resident in Australia."

"Oh."

"It's a bitch isn't it?"

Natasha grinned and said Lee could be so humorous and so disarming at times.

"So the breast thing is behind us?"

"No, they remain in front of you. But yes, my moment of wanting to hit you is over. You are an appealing guy."

"And that's a professional comment?"

"Up yours."

They finished the meeting just before 2:00 next day, working right through with only two coffee breaks. Lucia was in a hurry to leave. Lee told her about the arrangement for next Tuesday and said Aussie Battler Advertising would pay Natasha's fee for that day.

"No, I see that assessment as part of due diligence on how any merger is going to work. We will pick up Nat's tab for that day."

"Thank you Lucia," Lee said. "Please inform Paul everything is going well. Now off you go and why not arrange an assessment meeting over lunch on Friday, with four of us and you two and Natasha and add your father and mother if you think that's a good idea."

"Friday, are you sure that's not too early?"

"No, my partners will have questions. My mind after today's work is made up. It's now only a matter of please but please don't indicate that to my partners."

"Oh god."

"It's simply a business deal Lucia but kiss me if you like to show appreciation of me coming with you this far."