Stocking Tops Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucia kissed him, and pushed back Lee's unruly fringe that just landed roughly back where it was as soon as she removed her hand. "You are such an engaging young man."

"I'm over the hill soon Lucia, about to turn forty."

"Age will sit gracefully with you Lee, mark my words. You are that type."

Lee picked up the house phone and as Natasha returned to the room he said, "What now?"

Sex had not been far from Natasha's mind since Lucia had suggested they work through so she could leave early to get back to Paul. She had been occasionally having these flash pictures of Lee sucking at her nipple ever since he'd made the comment about feeding her youngest baby. He'd asked what now. Well, they say seize the moment and here was the moment. She made a great thing of licking her top lip and noted he was trying hard not to grin or perhaps leer.

"Grilled chicken with salad and white wine served in here and then lock the door?

She nodded and began making some calls. Lee ordered and he called his office.

After the trolley was wheeled in and the waiter left, Natasha locked the door. "So you want sex?"

"Wait, not too fast. How many times have you committed adultery?

She looked down at the floor and replied.

"I'm not sure I heard you Natasha."

"My score is nil."

"Well, then let's mess around a bit and then have lunch. I find you very attractive and it's with regret you'll leave here with the score remaining at nil. Do you accept that?"

"Yes, it's not such a bad idea as you won't leave here thinking I screwed with you to get my bonus."

"Well personally I think women would get a lot more from men if they used their pussy as a bargaining tool."

"I would have expected a comment like that from you. I happen to agree with it."

"Right, would you like to remove you suit, slowly as I pour the wine while watching."

"Is that all?"

"No, remove your bra.

"What about my panties?"

"Yes please."

"And my panty hose?"

"Don't be a fucking tease Natasha. You are wearing stockings and have done so whenever I've been with you."

"Oooh, x-ray vision eh?"

"Something like that. Now get your clothes off or I'll come over and paddle your ass."

"Oooh, yes please. That will make me come copiously."

"In that case I'll thud your ass with the edge of my hand.

"Please pour the wine Lee and watch me undress. You have made me so excited."

Natasha was surprised to see Lee strip off. If he wasn't going to fuck her, why bother?"

She soon found out.

The size, although it was only half-erect, was impressive and looked about the same size as her husband Freddie's cock. She imaged that pumping up her ass and shuddered with delightful tingles running through her.

While Lee licked her stockings she hummed, played with his hair and ran her fingers over his neck and shoulders. His cock was now as stiff as her car's gearshift. She threw her head back as he slobbered over her stocking tops and sucked and continued the zig-zagging play between stocking tops and flesh between both legs until she was unable to withstand the pressure and released a mini flood amid a huge sigh. He heard the sigh and quickly moved into position and lapped her juices.

Lee came up with juice in his mouth and kissed her, leaving her to force open his mouth with her tongue to release her juices into her mouth. She'd prefer the thought of semen mixed in it as well, but not to be. Still, he performed the ritual perfectly and she squeezed him affectionately.

Natasha felt Lee reach down for pussy juice and wet his cock. He then began titty fucking her and she applied side pressure, allowing him to twiddle her nipples. But he was probably used to women with smaller and very firm breasts so Natasha yanked him up and took him into her mouth and the grunts told her she'd hit a home run. She preferred being on top and controlled angle and being able to get more length down her throat but it was fine. She saw his head being thrown back and his face taking on red and purple tinges. He scrambled back down her and she counted one, two, three, four tugs and he began spraying over her chest and face.

"Oh my god," he drawled.

"What?" she answered with concern.

"My white semen over your dark skin -- it looks amazing."

"Lick it up you filthy little white boy and then spit it down the throat of Aunty Natasha."

They looked in surprise as Lee's unattended erection jerked and two small dollops of sperm landed on Natasha's belly.

Lee licked up a bit but then Natasha hugged him down on to her and they kissed and tongued for a couple of minutes before she went off to the toilet followed by Lee who wet a hand towel and began cleaning up.

As they were eating Natasha said, "I regret not being fucked but for a non-fuck your performance was magnificent."

"Our performance," Lee corrected. "I must say Aunty Natasha, for an Aussie you are real good in your preamble to real fucking. I have a huge idea of what I am missing."

* * *

Both companies announced to their staff on Friday afternoon over drinks that the Paterson Advertising had been sold to Aussie Battler Advertising and that the sale would be announced in the press next morning.

During the Friday party at Paterson's, Lee and Natasha arrived and were introduced to staff. From Monday Lee would manage the company during the next four weeks as it wound down and clients and service personnel were notified and continuation of business was discussed. Natasha would perform all of that month as human resource manager while continuing her commitments as a business consultant.

Lee told the assembly. "It will be sad for you guys to see your company fold but there it is. Paul's health comes first and I think we would all agree he and Lucia have done the right thing, from their point of view, by opening merger talks with our company. I invite all of you to arrange times with Natasha to go down to the waterfront and look over our operation."

"The premises may appear to some of you no better than an outside latrine at an army camp or a country dog show but it's what we do inside that building and who our staff interact that may surprise you, perhaps even astound you, because we operate a different culture. The thing is we invest in people and their working tolls, not in high rentals and lavish décor. You won't be aware of managers or supervisors in our outfit, but a few people like myself pop up to act as facilitators or act as leaders when things get bogged down. But enough of this. Resign and leave tonight if that seems the best thing to do or alternatively give Aussie Battler a go. As from Monday I begin working through a schedule of talking to each one of you who wish to be reemployed by Aussie Battler on similar but not necessary the same terms of engagement you have now. Others not wishing to transfer should had in their notice to Mal Chippendale but don't bother to try to talk to me because I'm interested only in moving forward, not listening to complaints. Now, to give Paul and Lucia Paterson the farewell they deserve. Here comes the food and champagne I wish to provide for this party. I'll be off now because to some of you I am the enemy. Thank you."

There was a huge buzz as Lee walked over to Lucia and they kissed, hugging tightly, and Paul and Lee hugged, and when Paul stepped back everyone watched as he took off his spectacles and wiped his eyes.

"Stay Lee, you're not the enemy," called a big blonde who looked 6ft 6in tall. She began to chant, "Stay Lee, Stay Lee, Stay Lee."

"Will this make you change your mind Lee," shouted the blonde, leaping on to a table to exhibit her stocking tops.

Lee threw a salute at her and picked up the glass he'd been drinking from. People crushed forward to speak to Paul, Lucia and Lee.

"You're off to a great start," Lucia shouted above the din, kissing Lee again. "We put out a lot of info to our staff to make sure they knew enough about your industry achievements to respect you. Now after hearing that brilliantly friendly and no-nonsense speech, they are ready to befriend you."

"Christ Lucia, you got me going there for a moment. I thought you were about to say you love me -- not with all the guys and some of the hard-ass looking women you have on you team."

Lucia laugh and Paul said, introducing the tall blonde to Lee, this is Polly Blackett who heads our retail creative team."

"Hi Polly."

"May I kiss you?"

"Of course Polly, my wife's not here.

James arrived later and towards midnight he dropped Lee off on his way home in a cab. They'd pick up their vehicles in the morning.

* * *

Early next morning, head splitting, Natasha took the phone from her husband.

"Hi, it's Chappie (Chapman Jones, Australian chairman of J. Hoover Advertising International). I see in my morning newspaper the deal between those two companies has been completed. What is your advice?"

"Well first, in performing freelance consultancy work for your company, I must disclose I have been engaged for the next month to facilitate the integration of staff."

"Wise move. Someone in that company is astute."

"Lee Peach."

"Don't give me that crap. He's a fucking playboy."

"I can't force you to accept good advice Chappie."

"Well, our team will sink him if it comes to negotiations. Give me what I want to know."

Natasha told him: "Instruct me six months from today, not a day earlier. I have the inside running so you'd be a fool to go in sooner or cut me out."

"No, I'm a patient man. I'm writing down that date now and so better had you. I don't want to have to call you home from vacation."

"When you have toddlers you don't have vacations or can't you remember back 100 years."

Chappie laughed. "Cheeky bitch. Little wonder you are my favorite business consultant."

Chapman Jones served as chairman of the board for five corporations and performing a civic duty was the unpaid chairman of the Sydney Dance Trust and the principal fundraiser for the trust over the years through soliciting corporate donations. The Dance Trust had several companies under its wing, the most successful one being the Sydney's Professional Dance Group, headed by David Morgan that was preparing to launch the stocking tops revue.

TO BE CONTINUED AS STOCKING TOPS 7