Stocking Tops Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well take off your clothes Monique and I'll store them below. I have to keep everything shipshape."

"What, undress in front of him, even just behind him?"

"Oh don't mind daddy. Women are always undressing for him once they get drunk."

"I really don't..."

"For godsake Monique, just relax and get your gear off. You don't have to make a crisis out over every damn situation. And drink your damn wine. The more you drink the less attractive you will be to me."

Monique sat stunned but then she slowly began unbuttoning her top and heard the kid said, "It's no big deal Monique."

Sitting back on her swivel seat after dropping her skirt that was picked up and taken away but the know-all crewgirl, Monique took a big gulp of wine. Her tormentor was going to say something provocative; she knew he would.

"Great body but then you are a dancer. Show me your tits Monique."

She sighed and lifted her bikini top.

"Very nice. I thought they would be. Put them away."

She calmly undid the back and three the top on to the seat. Lee dug into a stowage slot beside him and handed her a container of sun protection spray.

"Use that, as although we are under the canopy we do get reflected sunlight off the water. I'll do your tits if you can't reach them.

Monique relaxed, laughed and said he was such a tease. "When you go to pee I'll rub some over your cock eh? We won't want Claire frustrated because it's sunburned."

Lee looked rather shocked and finally produced a lopsided grin, but made no comment. Instead he turned on the stereo.

"This music, it's French," she said, as the introduction played.

"You have Vicky to thank for that."

"This family of yours, it's so complicated."

He laughed and leaned over the patted her thigh. She felt no desire to pull away. "You're okay Monique. In fact you are growing on me."

She thought she understood what he was saying.

"I have some unattached men working in my office. Let's look them over and you tell me which guy you would like to take you out for a drink. We can't have you become lonely and frustrated. You'll have creeps hanging around you at the theatre who'll walk away as soon as they get what they want."

"It does matter thank you, not until the show is underway. Just now I want no complications, not while I'm giving everything to my rehearsals and supporting members of my cast. I get very busy, do you understand?"

"Your commitment to professionalism."

"Oh, very good. You do understand. Maybe you are, how you say, growing on me?"

Lee laughed and she wanted her thigh patted again, but he didn't make the move. Perhaps it was the sea air but something was making her feel sexy.

Vicky arrived to collect the bottle. She held it us and accused, "You are still on the glasses I poured for you. Don't you like it?"

"No, Monique is drinking very slowly to remain attractive to me. Fetch me a beer please darling."

Monique almost purred.

CHAPTER 3

Sugarloaf appeared crowded, too noisy, too suburban, so Lee continued up to Bantry Bay and took one of the public moorings, short of the World War 2 military ammunition stores; they looked out on wooded and rocky hillsides on both sides.

Monique went to the galley to help Vicky prepare dinner and found she had low-fat fries ready to place in the oven and a big pan on the cooking top.

"It's all ready, with the table set," said the youngster. "Dad will be finished soon and then will catch fish. Want a beer?"

Monique, who almost never drank beer, took two beers out to the stern, wanting to be seen doing the fraternal thing by sucking beer straight from the bottle. But Captain Peach took both bottles from her and yelled, "Vicky, a red wine for our guest please." Monique bristled but was relieved.

"Can't have that great body of yours growing fat on beer."

Oh the darling man. She stepped forward, ran he had over his crotch and stepped back and looked innocent just as the crewgirl arrived with the wine to hear her surprised father say, "What the fuck?"

"Daddy, with have a lady aboard."

"Um sorry. Hooked my finger," Lee lied, casting out a prawn-baited hook on a hand line, weighted to sink slowly. Fifteen minutes later he'd hauled in two bream and two whiting and when he placed the first fish on to the board and pulled out a filleting knife Monique scampered.

Monique heard the crewgirl say, "She didn't even like seeing them flapping dad."

Diner was noisy and fun, the diners talking above the loud music. The conversations revealed limits in Vicky's knowledge but Monique still thought she was the brightest young kid she'd ever met and she had met plenty on theatre tours and had more than a dozen nieces and nephews. The amazing thing was the kid was so bright and outgoing as well and we just adored her daddy. It was amazing how the two interacted. Monique listened to them talk and was thinking about starting on the dishes when out of the blue the child said, "What do you think of Monique daddy, now we have had her with us all day?"

"She looks attractive doesn't she?"

"Yes, I thought you'd say that but you like woman with big breasts."

"Sometimes small is good darling. You see it is a matter of proportion. I'd say Monique's breasts are exactly right for her slender frame and being a dancer she doesn't want tits that wobble all over the place. Dancers want them small and taut."

"She has no belly."

"No protruding belly you mean. No she doesn't and that's because she works out strenuously and dancing helps her."

"And the legs?"

"Gorgeous."

"I think so too. Monique, I want to look like you when I grow up."

"What a kind thing to say to me darling. Now should we talk about your daddy's body?"

The two females laughed and Vicky began, "We can't expect too much Monique. Daddy is almost forty, so is not a boy. But women love daddy's body, especially mummy and Aunty Sheila. Does that sort of thing not matter to ladies as they grow older?"

"Er, please allow me to clear away and load the washer darling. You talk to daddy."

Just after 7:30 Vicky went off yawning and after showering and cleaning her teeth returned and held out her hand to Monique. "Come put me to bed and tell me about your family in France."

Looking quite overcome, Monique walked off without a word. She returned half-an-hour later and said, "Vicky is just the sweetest thing."

"Thank you. I hope you told her that."

"I did. I've never had a child of families I have stayed with ask about my family."

"It's no big deal with Vicky. She talks about what interests her which actually is rather a lot."

"You have a little treasure there; appreciate it," Monique snapped, walking to the stateroom.

"I'll be another half hour here."

"What are you doing?"

"Suggesting to a client change is required as their current campaign is looking rather stale although I'll not use that word."

"Why not?"

"They make biscuits."

"God, I can see where your daughter gets it from. With you there is a twist to everything."

"That's how Vicky's and my minds work. But she does listen to her mother and corrects her."

"I bet."

"TV reception is punk here. Want me to put on a DVD for you? We have a wide selection."

"No thank you. I'll read for a while."

Half an hour later with his laptop back in its carry bag and arms behind his neck and in reflection mode, Lee heard a noise and looked up and almost went straight over the saloon table to grab her. Monique was standing in the doorway, one hand high up the door frame, the other on her hip. All she wore was a scarlet bustier and black fishnet stockings.

"I have a little job for you," she beckoned. Lee had time to gulp before he was skirting the table, tongue almost hanging out. He thought she'd run squealing to the bed, but no. She stood her ground and said sweetly, "Oh you are interested, are you big boy?"

Lee picked up Monique gently and carried her to the bed, kicking the door closed. She'd placed her arms around his neck and was tonguing him deeply.

"I intend fucking you after the licking."

She eyed him calmly and said she'd be disappointed if he didn't.

Although she entered into the spirit of the kicking, he knew she was not overly impressed. Well, perhaps she got that done regularly in France and how could he compete with a cunt-addicted Frenchman with a bushy moustache?

Then she surprised him sensationally. Monique pulled the pillows down a bit and then hoisted her legs and pulled her feet on to the pillows behind her head. That piece of great agility presented the guy wanting to fuck her with two tight-as-a-drum rounded ass-cheeks, at the center of which was a bald pussy, slightly open and lubricated and ready for instant use.

"Straight in please."

Lee tore off his clothes and when his erection flopped into view Monique's eyes blinked furiously for half a second and she went, Hhhmmmmmmmm.

Lee shuffled forward and his knees and placed his hands behind his neck and push in without guidance.

She smiled.

He grunted, feeling pussy encircling it all the way around. Being a dancer she'd be pliable down there so it would have the flexibility to take all he had to offer, and more. He grunted and sweat appeared on his brow. The damn woman was using her cunt muscles; why couldn't she wait until he was fully docked? She grinned, knowing he knew she was giving him a hard time. He dropped a hand and slapped an ass cheek hard. Monique relaxed in shock and Lee shot all the way in, his balls attempting to get into the act as well, and the air spilled out of her lungs.

"Okay?"

She nodded.

"Let's go easy on each other."

"Yes," she wheezed, "Like a walk through the park huh?"

With both hands he went after the small and now swelling small breasts. Lee was surprised the hard nipples were around regular size.

"You work out in the gym?" she said running her hands over his shoulders and on to his chest.

"Yeah," he smiled proudly but wondered if he'd have the stamina to give a professional dancer everything she wanted.

Lee began stroking in and out and she immediately slipped in to his timing with her rocking. They lasted well and he was pleased to see she sweated a bit.

"When you are finishing I would like it over my chest and neck, but shoot it inside if you must."

"No, that's fine. And you'll want me to help massage it in?"

He avoided saying Claire like him doing that but the he heard Monique say, "Claire has taught you well."

Damn. He blushed like a novice.

They finished in almost an anti-climax -- no noise from Monique, although Lee had felt her belly heaving and he sighed rather than yelled. She would be disappointed in him. But if she did, Monique disguised it because she licked some of the semen off one of his hands and said she was bathing in it.

"Those big balls are not hanging there just for show," she giggled. Lee felt his chest swell.

He fetched her the glass of water she wanted and when he was back on the bed she turned on to her belly and spread her legs, without saying anything.

Mouth open, Lee looked down at the ass cheeks of a petite woman. He'd need a can opener, not lube, but no, she reached behind lifted and spread her pussy for him. Lee went at it slowly and both of them sighed and it felt good. He usually had the woman on her knees for doggy but this way felt so tight and yet Monique was lubing well so they grunted and she began shifting and soon Lee felt a couple of her fingers dancing over his rocks and that activity seemed to thicken him and she began grunting each time he thrust back in. They heated up and he put all his weight on her and she let his balls go and lifted on her hands so she could turn and kiss him while he squeezed her tits and she began panting really hard and said to squeeze her tits harder. He obliged, being a gentleman. She jabbered at him and got off hugely and he actually thought for a moment he was thrusting into water. Monique then urged him on with real gutter talk and squeezed him several times with her cunt muscles and then did so painfully. As the head of his cock pulled back against a pressure spot he exploded.

Monique said flat doggy was the best eh? He said yes...well in this case it had been. She chuckled as he pulled out with a plop. And then she presented him with what he thought was the ultimate verbal accolade: "Your Claire, she is very lucky to have you, yes?"

"Yes, and because you are just passing through our town, I was very lucky to have had these experiences with you."

"Oooooh, you are such a sweet boy," she said, kissing him and she giggled when he licked her nose.

"Now I must tell you something, one of the most apt English expressions I think: "I feel fucked."

"With my compliments and could I say I think I am too."

Monique told Lee to have a shower while she made coffee.

* * *

Lee and Vicky arrived home mid-afternoon Sunday and after greeting her mother warmly Vicky went off to her room to call friends. Lee sat with Claire and gave her a full rundown and said he and Monique had shared the stateroom, avoiding the wording they had slept together, and yes she seemed to have had a relaxing time, enjoyed herself and appeared genuinely fond of Vicky and while on the launch seemed to have gradually gotten used to him.

"That's fast work; for some women getting used to you takes years."

Lee frowned, unable to interpret that comment as being friendly, hostile or outright puzzling. He didn't tell or even suggest he'd screwed Monique and she didn't ask. Then Claire kissed him, said she was pleased to have him home and had he remembered he had another child.

"Woops, I hadn't got around to that. How's my little fellow?"

"His name is Payton and he's much better today after teething problems yesterday. He's been down for an hour catching up on lost sleep."

"Good -- let's go out for early dinner at that restaurant that has the play area he likes."

"Oh Lee, that's a lovely idea. I now won't have to feel my weekend has gone by without anything of significance happening for me, about from Payton needing extra cuddles."

"In that case it's champagne for you tonight my darling."

"Thank you darling. I'm off for a soak in the bath. Please respond when Payton wakes. Vicky will be on the phone for at least an hour.

In the bath Claire took a call and raised an eyebrow when she saw who the caller was. Well, this was the opportunity for Monique to show if her friendship was shallow or deep.

"Hello Monique. Nice to have you safely back on dry land. I'm told you had a very relaxing time."

"Er Claire, get ready for some frank talk. I dressed in just a bustier and stockings last night and invited Lee to lick my stocking tops."

"Oh Monique, I'm very pleased. How did he rate?"

"You are sure you don't mind me talking to you like this about being with your husband."

"No of course not. I knew it was inevitable, what with you being French and he being what he is. I am very pleased for you both, truly. Fucking is a way that allows some people to express their true selves and can greatly relax them. There are times when Lee leaves me absolutely legless."

They laughed and Claire repeated her question how did Lee rate.

"Well to tell you the truth some French men have very bushy moustaches."

"Oh god, how I imagine the affect of that on nerve ends. But he went on and finished the job I would hope?"

"Yes."

"And...?"

"Look Claire, this has me worried. It's not like that women usually talk this way."

"I'm fine, perfectly relaxed about it Monique and shall never say a thing to him about this conversation. I promise. I'm in the bath."

"Oh so am I. Well he's rather large and I'm rather small but I did tell him I'd had bigger ones."

"Ohmigod, you poor thing. Difficulty walking next day I would suspect?"

"Yes, that was so true, Discretion is shouting at me not to tell you too much Claire, but can I say this: I told him you were very lucky to have you. He puffed out his chest and I'm sure he took that as a supreme compliment."

"Oh god Monique, you have me playing with my vulva."

Monique laughed and said now Claire had her busy in similar manner. "I really like you Claire, I mean as a person. You are so friendly and so honest. You seem to be everything a woman should be and may I tell you this and please don't take it the wrong way: I am absolutely enchanted by your Vicky. For example, I tell you this. After she showered not long after dinner last night and came and held out her hand and asked me to take her to her bed and tell me about my family. Never and I say never have I had a child say that to me and she remained interested throughout."

"Well she would have been sincere Monique and I'm pleased she impressed you. She only asks people about things she's interested in. Like her father she doesn't converse unless she has something to say. She dotes on her father and would be a real tomboy but I work on her feminine side. You are totally feminine and stand as a great role model for her. What is it Monique?"

"The tears come. I cannot talk. I'm sorry."

"That's fine darling. Call me back in a few minutes. Now I have tears in my eyes."

At the restaurant with Claire and the kids, Lee realized he would be expected to perform that night. Claire was looking at him with goofy eyes and her foot kept bumping against his leg. Well, not a problem. He and Monique had been brought out of deep sleep that morning at daylight with Vicky slipping in bed between them so any chance of Monique taking his shaft again was gone. But it didn't matter. Vicky was in great form and gave the French woman a great insight into Australian life from a child's perspective. Then Vicky said, "I know dad, let's go out for coffee.

They'd left in the dinghy that could move at a fast clip with a 40 hp motor and only one adult man, a 120lb woman and a child aboard. They found the charismatic guys on the cappuccino boat doing his rounds of moored craft. He produced a soda for Vicky and Lee purchased two coffees and two Sunday newspapers and Vicky took them back on the incoming tide at a leisurely 8 knots while the adults sipped their coffee and read a newspaper. Vicky had then shown Monique how to fish and the two females provided breakfast, cooked it and cleaned up, so Lee hadn't had a very strenuous day. It surprised him that Claire appeared itching to get him inside her knowing he'd been with another woman. Usually when that happened -- even when Claire probably suspected woman had been Sheila -- Claire would not show any interest in him sexually for a minimum of forty-eight hours. It amazed him she allowed his wanderings to happen without wanting to cut off his cock. He accidentally scrubbed her foot. She jumped and when he eyed her and for a moment he thought she was coming at him across the tabletop.

"I'll go to the play area and hype up Payton to tire him," Lee said eyeing Claire and she smiled knowingly and right at that moment, on cue, Vicky yawned. On the way home Lee took a brief call from James.

"Problems?"

"No a breakfast business meeting tomorrow at 7:00 with Lucia and Paul Paterson."

Claire looked relieve that it wasn't a supper meeting that night. "What is the urgency?"

"James doesn't know but wondered if they want to buy us out."

"Don't be fools."

"That's what I reckon but perhaps it's they other way round, that Paterson Advertising has run into trouble."

It had been years since Claire had thrashed Lee sexually as she did that night. First she almost bit the tip off his cock when sucking it, bit his shoulders painfully twice when she was bucking into a big ejaculation for her and brought him off with a bellow by grabbing his balls and squeezing really hard.

"Want to do anal?"

He couldn't believe it. Once on they honeymoon and perhaps twice more and that had been it. Although tempted he thought she'd regret it in the morning so said no.