Stockings & Heels Hypothesis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,253 Followers

She spreads her legs and hikes her skirt, no panties again. She still has a dark, curly bush, but today it's trimmed. I wonder if this woman ever wears panties to the office. I wonder if she removed her panties before this meeting, or if she's like this all day, even feeling the outside breeze between her legs, as she comes and goes from this building.

Her legs are spread wide and the professional women at the table are watching me. They're not looking at Jung's hairy pussy, they're focused on my reaction, which means they've seen her pussy before. It's nothing new to them. What's new to them is how I'll service this pussy and they possess the most serious gaze I've ever seen. It's like they're in a courtroom and a verdict is about to be announced.

I get on my knees and my shame has never been so great. It's different doing this for Ms. Hallerin because I respect her and trust her; she's responsible for everything I have. Plus we had total privacy. Jung, on the other hand, feels much more like an adversary. It's like I'm serving the corporate enemy. We're buying her out -- not the other way around -- which is why this feels so off base.

Looking at Jung's wet pussy up close is a revelation. I shouldn't be aroused by this, but I am. I've already been trained by the best. I close my eyes and bring my mouth to her. I do my best to ignore the other women in the room who are watching this act of subservience unfold. I also ignore the pubic hairs which are tickling my upper lip and the tip of my nose. My throat felt dry moments ago, boardrooms are always stuffy. Her fluids alleviate that dryness. Licking her pussy feels ridiculous, unprofessional, but Jung's expectancy and the judgment of the professional women are worse.

That particular brand of corporate shame turns me on. That's the worst part I think. Loving this. The sweet, juicy flesh brings flavor to my mouth, my tongue goes inside, exactly how Ms. Hallerin taught me the other day. I'm a pussy eater now. Someone who gives oral service to prominent women and I can feel the eyes in the room judging me as such.

I can feel Jung breathing on me and I can sense her sharp gaze. This is a form of sexual revenge for her. I'm tasked with closing the deal to buy her firm, she's getting her pussy eaten by me. As my tongue goes deeper and swirls inside her warm hole, I listen to her moan. She rubs the back of my head and pulls me closer. She's going to cum in my mouth. This is not how I envisioned closing this deal.

With her hand still holding me, Jung stands and the hem of her skirt falls on my face. She's grinding herself onto my mouth, her pubic hair is like a brush. When she cums it's like a flood, more so than Ms. Hallerin, and I'm thinking of my expensive suit. She tastes like a peach, with the same texture as nectar, and it's a burst of summer in my mouth.

Her fluids make me choke and the excess runs down my chin and wets my blouse. I can feel the spots soaking through the fabric. I should be disgusted, but I'm not. Instead there's an ethereal sensation in giving this woman sexual pleasure, alongside the exhibitionism and voyeurism within this conference room. An absolute dirty feeling letting her cum down my throat.

When she finishes, she lets go of my head. I can hear her breathing. Her pussy is still throbbing. Only droplets of clear fluids leak from her tight pink hole. I'm stunned and flabbergasted from having done this in a corporate setting, but I'm also in desperate need of my own orgasm. I'm like a timebomb ready to explode despite the intense shame of being squirted on.

"Now we can discuss business," she says.

Jung bends down and licks my chin with the broad stroke of her tongue. It's a condescending slurp, as if she's claiming me. That's when something clicks inside me. She can play this game, so why can't I do the same? Why should women like Jung and Ms. Hallerin have all the fun, while leaving me on my knees wearing the mess on my face?

I look up at Jung, still kneeling, and she looks into my eyes. The pompous look on her face is gone. We both know that she'll be kneeling at some point. I imagine her face in between my legs, or in between my butt cheeks, her tongue returning the favor. Me making a mess on her custom suit.

~~~ The New Secretary ~~~

My hands are almost shaking because I'm so nervous. At the age of 26, I'm starting a new job here at one of the city's big financial firms. I head to the top floor wearing my new outfit, trying my best to appear confident, like I belong, and I'll be working for Ms. Hallerin as her secretary.

When I get to the office I see a young woman sitting behind the desk where Ms. Hallerin should be sitting. She's leaning back with her bare feet propped on the desk. I love her long legs. She's talking on the phone, numbers and figures, she looks stressed, and when she sees me she signals me to come inside.

I enter the office and linger while she's still on the phone. How did I get so lucky to work around here? And who is this mystery woman sitting behind that desk? The view of the city is breathtaking and the office has a chic design. This is heaven for someone like me, I could get used to this.

When the phone call ends, the woman takes a deep breath. Stress. I know the feeling, though not on her level, whoever she is. The woman stands and I'm struck by how tall she is. Close to six feet, wearing a skirt with a white blouse. She moves gracefully while barefoot as she comes around the desk and offers me a handshake.

"I'm Natalie," she says. "I've been expecting you. I went through your resume."

"Yes, hi, great meeting you, I'm here for Ms. Hallerin."

When she stands in front of me, it's like looking up at a tower. I'm used to dealing with intimidating women, but Natalie seems different, she seems kinder with kitten eyes. And she's closer to my age than people I'm used to dealing with.

"I'm handling things here," she says. "So, do you have a lot of experience?"

"Well, I've been doing secretarial work for two years. That's in my resume."

"No, no, the other kind of experience."

I blush. "Yes, I've been trained to give service."

"Do you enjoy it?"

"Very much."

"Help me become presentable. I have a meeting soon."

"Yes, right away."

Natalie doesn't elaborate but she's still barefoot and I see her stockings and heels on the floor. I rush to get them. She sits her butt on the desk and I kneel. When she extends one of her long legs, I slide the stocking onto her foot, rolling it up smoothly.

"What kind of experience do you have?" she asks.

After that leg is done, she puts her foot down and lifts the other foot.

"I used to lick my previous boss, you know, under her desk. She taught me how and I became good at it. Eventually she loaned me to her friends and colleagues in the business world. That's how I built my reputation so fast, because I knew the right people and I'm a diligent worker. So yeah, I can do pussy lickings and ass eating. I can also help you get dressed, like right now."

Her stockings are secure, then we do the same process with her heels, one foot at a time.

"My journey is similar," she says. "This is something I was taught. My role switches. These days I'm more into being served. I've made snobby executives eat me out. I love that, putting them in their place. Do you like the sound of that?"

"It's an enticing thought."

"Do a good job, I'll have snobby women eating you out."

Thinking about being served by executives sends a shiver down my spine. I've never been served before, I've only served. Natalie knows this about me, she can sense my submissive nature and meek personality. She's giving me a gift.

I kiss her toes and feet after putting on her heels. Then I kiss her calves, then knees.

"Thank you. I'd like that."

Afterward I kiss her thighs, when she doesn't stop me, I keep going up her thighs, giving more kisses. I lift her skirt. She's not wearing panties. All this time. Who is this woman and how does she have so much power? My face nestles against her smooth crotch, my nose touches her small clitoris, which is erect.

I give it a lick, then more licks, then kisses, then I start sucking on it, which makes her moan. My first hour on the job and already I'm eating pussy. My tongue fucks her, in and out, and she remains calm. Her groaning means she approves of my technique.

"We'll get along just fine," she says.

Making her cum is an absolute joy and she strokes her fingers through my hair. Her orgasm is gushing and warm, her breathing is hard, and she looks at me with content. Afterward she thanks me, she pulls her skirt down and excuses herself for the meeting. No wiping, nothing. She goes to her meeting with an orgasmic pussy that's coated in my saliva, and she says we'll talk later.

The End

thank you for being here

vote / follow

12