Stockings Inspire a Hot Session

Story Info
Stockings inspire a married couple to fuck.
2.1k words
4.55
5.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Joe and after the birth of our son last year my wife Beth put on some weight and stopped dressing sexy for me. She was never shapely like a model, but was always a bit curvy and used to wear teddies, sheer nighties and negligee for my pleasure, even though she never cared for them.

Over the last month she lost much of that baby weight but still won't dress sexy for me anymore. In addition to not dressing sexy, she lost interest in sex. Prior to our son's birth our sex life was fairly vanilla, nothing wild and I was usually the one who had to initiate things. Then, one night last week she caught me jacking off to pictures of curvy models in nylon stockings and pantyhose.

"You like that sort of thing?" she asked. "Is that what turns you on?"

"Yes," I replied. "Since you've stopped wearing the teddies which I think you look sexy in, I'd love to see you dressed like this."

"Really? You want to see my fat ass and thick thighs in that?" she asked.

"First of all, you're not fat with thick thighs," I replied. "Secondly, yes, I'd love to see you dressed like this."

"Well dream on, you're not going to," she said.

"It's only stockings, not a teddy or anything," I said as I rolled over and kissed her neck while hugging her.

My cock was still hard as my hand slid down to rub her breast while I slid my tongue into her mouth.

"I'm sorry, it's not you, I'm not in the mood," she said as she pulled away.

We both got changed for sleep and went to bed.

The next morning, we had breakfast and a kiss goodbye before we each headed off for work.

That night when I came home from work I walked into the foyer by our front door and heard her call out from the living room.

"Johnny's at my mom's! We have the house to ourselves!" she said.

She walked out wearing a sheer robe with nothing underneath so I could see her breasts through the material. Her shoulder-length light brown hair was blown out (as opposed to laying flat like it usually does), her green eyes were sparkling and the perfume she wore was intoxicating. I was so transfixed by her face, the perfume and her breasts I didn't look lower.

"I'm sorry for how I've behaved," she said as she gave me a hug, slipped her tongue into my mouth, and gave my cock a playful tap through my pants. "Let's go in the living room, I've got a surprise for you."

She pushed me in front of her so she could walk behind me. When we got to the living room, she pushed me toward the couch.

"Go have a seat on the couch," she said and gave me a playful slap on the backside.

When I got to the couch I turned around and sat down to see her sitting cross-legged on our leather chair. This is when I noticed she was wearing black nylon stockings.

"Like what you see?" she asked teasingly as she uncrossed her legs to show she wasn't wearing panties underneath.

"Yes," I said softly and she re-crossed her legs.

"Then come over here, on your knees," she commanded.

I crawled over to her and she lifted her right foot and raised it to my face, pressing her nylon-encased toes to my nose. I grabbed the foot and began licking her toes through the material. She gasped as I took her toes between my lips as I licked them.

"Your feet are beautiful in these," I said.

"Then worship the other one," she said as she pulled her foot away from me and raised her left foot to my face. I repeat the process on this foot, but I was also able to slide my tongue between her toes, causing her to chuckle. Soon the stocking on this foot was glistening with my saliva as I licked and kissed her arches and soles and my cock started to come to life.

I began to massage her calf as I licked and kissed my way up that leg. She put her hands in my hair as I continued to massage and lick. When I got to the knee, I put it on my shoulder so I could easily lick higher and have a perfect view of her pussy. I was midway up her thigh when I noticed the stocking was wet.

"I can taste you Karen," I moaned as my cock continued to harden.

"Take out your cock," she said as if she was reading my mind. "I want to see how hard you are."

I lowered her leg and quickly stood up and stripped naked. My cock was harder than it had been in years, a fact she commented on before I returned to my knees in front of her.

I had begun to lick the inside of her left thigh when she moved her right foot to my cock and began to rub. I took my mouth off her leg and moaned at the sensation of the nylon against my cock.

"I didn't say to stop licking me," Karen said as she pressed a little harder against my cock.

When I began to lick her thigh again, she grabbed my head.

"No, lick here," she commanded and moved my face against her pussy.

I was tasting her as my lips sucked the moist nylon and her pussy lips into my mouth. Then my tongue probed her pussy through the nylon.

"You like that as much as I do?" she moaned.

I moaned my approval into her pussy.

"Do you want to fuck me now?" she asked.

"Yes, please," I said and tried to stand up.

"Not yet, you haven't finished eating me," she responded and pushed me back so I was laying down. She quickly positioned herself over my face and my tongue was poking at the pantyhose to get to her cunt. As I was licking and sucking through the nylon and I heard soft sighs and moans escaping her lips as my teeth found her clit.

She had straddled me so her legs were laying the length of my body and she wrapped her stocking-covered arches around my cock. She used the insides of her feet to pump up and down on my cock and teased my balls with her toes. It was the first time she'd ever given me a foot job. The feel of the material rubbing against my cock and balls was unbelievable. The sensations grew more intense as she held my cock against one foot and curled her toes to stroke it with the other. It took only a minute or two before I was moaning loudly into her pussy as I shot what felt like a huge load all over her pantyhose. My licking and the sight of me shooting set her off.

"Oh God, yes!" she moaned as I felt her body shake as the pantyhose got drenched with her juices which I did my best to lap up.

A minute later I slid out from under her, with a huge grin on my wet face. The pantyhose had a Viagra-like effect as I stayed hard. I then rolled her onto her back.

At this point I climbed between her legs, pulled the pantyhose partway down and while laying on her, thrust myself into her. My hips were bucking hard and fast, but I wanted it to last. She moaned in disappointment when I pulled out to change positions. But I quickly put those legs over my shoulders so I could feel the nylon against my skin while I thrust into her harder. She used her inner muscles to squeeze me as I thrust. The sound of our bodies slapping together was music to my ears.

She started crying out in orgasm as she bucked her hips up to meet my thrusts. It was as if we were moving as one. This position allowed me to squeeze her ass with both hands. A few minutes later she started yelling at me.

"Fuck me harder," she begged.

I pulled out, ripped off her robe tossing it aside, rolled her onto her knees, and slid back into her. I grabbed her hips tightly as I thrust hard and fast. She was bucking back against me, trying to take me deeper. At this point I slid my hands off her hips and grabbed her breasts as I thrust. She was clawing at the floor as I slammed into her. I was surprised how long I was lasting but didn't want this to end. In hopes of prolonging things, I pulled out again to change positions this time she surprised me by quickly turning and pushing me onto my back.

She straddled my face with her bare pussy and I licked her to another orgasm as she took my cock between her lips. Her mouth felt heavenly as her lips and tongue teased my cock. We enjoyed this 69 for several minutes before she climbed off and smiled at me.

"I need your cock in me again," she panted as took my cock in her hand and lowered herself onto me until her ass was resting on my balls. She lifted herself until just my cockhead was in her pussy before lowing herself again.

I sat up to bury my face in her magnificent tits for the first time all night. I started to lick and suck at the nipples as she started to ride me faster. She gasped when I took a nipple between my teeth and rolled it with my tongue. At that point she had to stop riding and just grind and gyrate on me.

"Stop that, I need your cock moving in me," she laughed and slapped my head.

My mouth released her nipple and she began riding me hard and fast. I started to thrust my hips up in time with her riding. I was smiling at the sight of her hair flying, her tits bouncing wildly, her eyes looking into mine and her lips parted and smiling.

"Yes, yes, yes," she was panting breathlessly. "You feel so good."

"Maybe you'll like this better," I said I pushed her off me, ripped the stocking off one of her feet, spread her legs wide and slammed into her.

"God you feel so good," I groaned.

"Yes!" she shouted out.

I was slamming into her harder and faster than before. I was breathing hard. I don't remember if we had ever been this lustful or animalistic in our fucking, but it was amazing.

"I'm getting close," I groaned as I looked into her eyes.

"Cum in me baby," she cried as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders, her legs around my back holding me in place and squeezed my cock with her inner muscles.

"Aaaaaaaaaah" I groaned as I shot a huge load into her.

"Yeah baby fill me up," she cried.

A moment later I collapsed on top of her, panting and out of breath. We kissed and embraced as my cock slid out of her.

"Should I dress like this more often?" she laughed.

"Oh yes," I replied as I gave her a hug and slid my tongue into her mouth.

"When and where did you learn to talk dirty like that? You never have in the past," I said.

"I guess I just let myself get lost in the moment," she replied. "In the past I was too embarrassed to, despite your encouragement. Tonight, I don't know, it just happened."

We looked down our bodies and saw the pantyhose torn and stained, hanging on one of her feet. She looked at my slick, softening cock and smiled.

"Let me clean that for you," she said and proceeded to suck and lick her juices and my cum off my cock.

"Now let me dry it, she said as she peeled off the pantyhose and wrapped it around my cock, stroking it.

"Can I get one more out of you?" she grinned as she stroked.

"I'm sorry, but I think I'm done," I sighed, "The mind, body and soul want one more, but the equipment isn't cooperating."

"It's okay," she said as she removed the pantyhose from my cock and went up to bed.

I didn't see where she put them, but the next day at work, I found them in my pocket and smiled. She turned me on at lunchtime by calling me and recounting the previous night's activities with me.

A day later she sent me a text - wearing red silk stockings at work, can't get anything done. These feel amazing against my bare pussy and I'm thinking about what's going to happen tonight. I spent the rest of my work day hiding a hard-on thinking about what her dressed like that and what was going to happen that night.