Stolen Alchemy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter and Catherine were amongst the last to arrive, and soon the small man that Peter had seen in the market was striding around, shouting at people to get ready to leave. A couple of chaotic hours ensued as the caravan slowly started to move, but eventually they were on the road. Peter turned around to watch the city walls growing smaller behind them, and Catherine squeezed his hand, assuring him that everything would be OK.

For the first few days their travel was slow but steady as they followed the trade road. The recruiter - whose name turned out to be Roderick - always rode ahead with two guards and his assistant while the rest of them trailed behind, and another pair of guards brought up the rear. Each night they would gather at the side of the road and pitch camp, and while Roderick, the guards and the teamsters kept to themselves Peter and Catherine took the opportunity to get to know the other travellers.

There were a smattering of tradespeople in the group - a leatherworker, an apprentice blacksmith, two carpenters and a baker - but for the most part the settlers were city labourers with few other prospects or farmhands who didn't have land of their own.

The caravan also included a number of livestock - some carts contained crates of noisy chickens and ducks, while a small mixed herd of goats, sheep and pigs trailed behind the wagons.

The oldest amongst them was a day-laborer named Harold, and the youngest was a newborn infant - his parents were a newlywed farming couple who had been living with their parents and who had found the opportunity to get their own land too much of an allure to resist. Each night the settlers would gather around shared cookfires and sing songs or tell stories to entertain themselves, and Harold proved to be a skilled spinner of tall tales, regaling them with fanciful stories of capricious goblins and idiotic giants.

Too soon however, they departed from the main trade road. The path grew harder and they passed through fewer and fewer homesteads or villages each day. Several times they were forced to ford rivers that lacked bridges and one family was forced to abandon their cart when an axle broke, although the other settlers offered to carry as much of their goods for them as possible.

The hardest part of the journey for Peter wasn't the travel however. He and Catherine had barely been able to find any privacy to be together in the crowded confines of the caravan. He had gotten used to being able to enthusiastically sate his libido with his wife every day, but even at night when they pitched a tarpaulin against the cart to sleep under they were still surrounded by their fellow travellers. They weren't completely neglecting each other, but a nightly blowjob followed by a quick fuck where they strived to make as little noise as possible was only barely able to keep his urges in check. He had suggested that they should just do whatever they wanted to at night and let everyone else deal with the noise, but Catherine had been insistent that they didn't want to annoy or alienate the people who would be their neighbours in the future, and Peter had been forced to concede that she had a point.

Unfortunately he was having more and more difficulty controlling his urges. Every time he looked over at his wife and her goddess-like curves he got more aroused, to the point that he was spending nearly half of the day sporting an erection, and by the time he got to do anything with Catherine in the evening he was aching with desire.

Ahead of them, there was a shout and the caravan slowly came to a halt. One of the wagons ahead had gotten stuck, and they were forced to stop until it could be freed. While at first he was annoyed at the delay, an idea occurred to him. If they weren't going to be moving for a while, maybe he could walk a bit into the woods to the side of the road and take some of the pressure off.

He turned to Catherine. "Hey, I'm, um, just going to head into the woods for a bit. Might as well take the opportunity to relieve ourselves right?"

She seemed distracted and simply nodded. Jumping down from the cart, Peter took a moment to make sure their donkey was doing OK and then sauntered off the road, stepping around some tall bushes. The underbrush of the woods they were travelling through was quite thick and it wasn't long until the caravan was out of sight. He could still hear the shouts of the men freeing the cart, but the sound was muffled by the intervening trees and foliage. When he was satisfied he had gone far enough to avoid being interrupted he unbelted his trousers and whipped out his cock. His mighty tool sat heavily in his hand, demanding attention.

It was hard to believe that it really was his cock. As well as its prodigious size, it was far more sensitive than it had ever been before he drank that potion. Even the touch of his own hand was making him twitch in anticipation of what was to come. He leaned back against a tree and closed his eyes. As he began to stroke himself he imagined that it was actually Catherine performing her ministrations upon him. Recently she seemed to know exactly what he wanted without him even saying anything, touching, licking and caressing him in precisely the right ways. It was uncanny how good she was getting at pleasuring him, but he certainly wasn't going to complain about her newfound skills.

It didn't take long for his tempo to increase - he was pretty damned pent up. Eager to reach a climax he began to use both hands to frantically pump himself (something that wouldn't have been possible, let alone necessary, before his transformation). Unfortunately it just wasn't nearly as good as sex had become with his wife. It still felt damned nice, but without Catherine involved it was taking him a lot more effort to stimulate himself than he would have expected. After ten minutes he finally felt the pressure of an oncoming orgasm and he grunted as he shot his load, the force of his climax making his semen arc at least three feet before splattering on the ground and underbrush. He was panting from the exertion, and his dick was still semi-hard, but for now at least the urgency of his arousal had been sated. After taking a moment to compose himself he reached for his pants but stopped when he heard a noise from behind him. He froze - and then he heard the noise again. It almost sounded like a muffled moan...

Cautiously he hiked up his trousers and went to investigate. It didn't take him long to find the source of the sound - just a few yards behind him was another tree, and on the far side of it he found Catherine. She had her eyes closed and was leaning up against the rough bark with her skirt hiked up at the front, the fingers of her right hand almost a blur as she frantically frigged herself. At the lewd sight before him, Peter's cock sprang instantly to attention again. She was biting her lips and trying to avoid making sounds, but periodically a muffled moan or grunt escaped her regardless, and now that he was closer he couldn't help but notice the wet schlicking noise from her fingers as she finger-fucked herself.

He wondered how she had gotten there, but seeing her in such a lewd position he found he couldn't bring himself to care about the details - what was more important was that his wife was in front of him and she was quite obviously obscenely horny. Clearly he wasn't the only one who had been suffering from lack of sex as they travelled.

Loosening his trousers so that his cock could spring free once more, he stepped forwards. Catherine was still fully engaged with trying to pleasure herself and didn't seem to notice his approach. Taking one last step he leaned in and planted a kiss on her cheek.

Instantly her eyes snapped open and she gasped in surprise. "P-Peter! Oh gods, I..."

Peter silenced her with a kiss, leaning into her so that she couldn't avoid noticing his hardened length eagerly pressing against her. She virtually melted into him, wrapping her arms around his back and grinding herself against him. He could feel her need, her hunger - she was desperate for him. And despite the fact that he had just cum Peter had no intention of disappointing her. On the other hand, the prospect of fucking on the forest floor didn't exactly seem appealing, despite his arousal.

After a minute of letting Catherine grind and paw at him, and responding with impassioned kisses, he grabbed his wife and turned her around, pushing her against the tree.

"Peter, what..?" she asked. Before she could continue however he flipped up her skirt and slipped a hand between her thighs, his practised fingers finding her moist slit within moments. She sighed with relief as he touched her, and thrust herself backwards onto him. Peter continued to tease her and she slowly slipped down the tree until her back was nearly horizontal and her tits were hanging freely down, only her arms leaning against the bark. At the same time her legs had spread wider as she sought to get his hand to penetrate her and she now stood with her pussy on full display, its pink folds luscious and inviting. She was so wet that there was fluid literally dripping down her legs onto the forest floor.

Peter didn't intend on keeping her waiting any longer. Grabbing hold of her tight ass he lined up his cock at her eager entrance. She moaned again as his swollen head touched her outer lips. She was so slick that there didn't seem to be any need for more foreplay, so with a mighty thrust he rammed into her. She was forced up against the tree and let out a muffled scream of joy as he buried himself to the hilt within her in that single movement. He began to piston himself into her, pulling himself back until only the head remained inside and then ramming forwards again and again. Catherine quickly picked up his rhythm, slamming herself backwards to meet him with every thrust. Her mammoth tits were swinging wildly as they fucked, and quickly escaped the confines of her dress.

Bending over Catherine as his hips continued to pound into her he was just barely able to reach around and grab one of her wildly swinging mammaries, squeezing it as he felt Catherine orgasm, her vagina clenching his cock as if unwilling to ever let him go. He wasn't nearly ready to cum again himself yet though, so he just kept on slamming himself into her, even picking up the pace.

Catherine seemed to have reached the point where she was cumming virtually continuously. She was no longer focused enough to push back against him and was now simply gripping the trunk of the tree to keep herself upright as he continued to fuck her. Her moans and muffled screams were swallowed up by the surrounding trees. Finally, Peter felt himself approaching his own release again. Even though he had just masturbaded, this felt like a truly titanic climax. His balls clenched and he could feel the pressure building inside of him. He increased the force of his thrusts, and then unleashed a mighty torrent into her pussy, continuing to drive himself into her even as he filled her with so much cum that her vagina wasn't able to contain it all and excess semen escaped to fall onto the floor.

His climax seemed to trigger a final orgasm in Catherine, and her entire body quivered as she came. Then, surprising them both, there was a mighty crack. Startled, they both stumbled backwards.When they saw what had caused the noise, both of them simply looked at each other, their faces still flushed from exertion.

In the uncontrolled passion of her orgasm, Catherine had squeezed the tree trunk she had been leaning against so hard that it had splintered.

Peter spoke first. "Well, I'm going to take that as a sign you enjoyed yourself then."

Catherine laughed, and playfully punched him in the shoulder. "You absolute buffoon. Of course I bloody well enjoyed that. I've been starved for proper sex for days. I'm just glad it was a tree and not your ribcage."

Peter raised an eyebrow. "Really? You've been doing a remarkably good job of hiding that desire then. I've been desperate to jump you pretty much every day, but you're the one who kept telling me we shouldn't."

Catherine took a deep breath and leaned in to hug him, placing her head on his shoulder. "Well, maybe I was wrong. I thought that I could keep my urges in check but...apparently not. I came into the woods to look for medicinal plants and then I saw you in that clearing, and, well, I just couldn't help myself anymore. Seeing you helping yourself was just too much - I needed some kind of release, but I didn't want to disturb you." She squeezed him tighter, pressing her ample bosom (which had yet to be stuffed back into her dress) against him. "Happily, it seems that my husband was willing to help out in my hour of need."

"So...what do we do now?" asked Peter.

"Well, I think the first step is obvious - I don't think we should restrain our libido's like this again. Even if it's hard when around other people, we apparently really need to try and find time to get away and be more, well, passionately intimate."

"You won't get any objections from me on that front anyway." said Peter, reaching up to idly fondle one of her exposed breasts.

She gave his still semi-hard dick a friendly squeeze in return, and then stepped back to rearrange her dress, her breasts disappearing into the confining embrace of her clothing once more. Together they walked back to the caravan, ready to continue their journey...

12